2018 Wrapped

Talk about anything and everything.

2018 Wrapped

Unread postby Marmaduke » 6 December 2018, 20:27

It’s Spotify wrapped time again, that brilliant time of year where Spotify shames us with our own listening habits. Or, at least, shames me.

If you use Spotify, go to SpotifyWrapped.com and share.

The first song I listened to in 2018 was People on the Highline by New Order.

Pooler mocked me last year for listening to a lot of Shawn Mendes, apparently that mockery pushed me even gayer this year.

My 2018 Playlist
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 5923
+1s received: 756
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: 2018 Wrapped

Unread postby Eryx » 6 December 2018, 21:04

Huh, it's the first time I do this! Pretty cool.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image

Image. Image
User avatar
Eryx
 
Posts: 1055
+1s received: 221
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:48
Location: Belo Horizonte, MG
Country: Brazil (br)

Re: 2018 Wrapped

Unread postby Toddo » 6 December 2018, 21:42

Hmm..Interesting
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I'm a Fricking Delight =]
User avatar
Toddo
 
Posts: 324
+1s received: 490
Joined: 9 May 2018, 07:50
Location: Southern California
Country: United States (us)

Re: 2018 Wrapped

Unread postby Brenden » 6 December 2018, 21:57

My results are contaminated by the fact that René actually listens to more music through my account than I do, but in general we share a lot of the same taste.

F2FD5020-9F6B-4584-B523-8F2AFDBA1306.jpeg

Here’s our playlist.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageImage
User avatar
Brenden
Administrator
 
Posts: 6082
+1s received: 986
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: 2018 Wrapped

Unread postby mxguy01 » 7 December 2018, 01:01

Marmaduke beat me as I only had 49k minutes. Although I don'believe I had the spotify account the entire `12 months.
---
I love to travel but hate to arrive -- Albert Einstein
---
The only thing worse than an Did Not Finish (DNF) is an Did Not Start (DNS). ~~ Me
---
It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. ~~ Chinese fortune cookie
User avatar
mxguy01
 
Posts: 3228
+1s received: 1435
Joined: 23 October 2017, 23:12
Location: NorCal
Country: United States (us)

Re: 2018 Wrapped

Unread postby xrayspex78 » 7 December 2018, 01:06

8EBEFEDB-AAAA-4200-874B-369F2F925B47.jpeg



First song of the year was Eva Cassidy People Get Ready

My 2018 Playslist

Looking forward to exploring others playlists. Nice to see what others are listening to. Very excited! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
”And I ask him
How he don't go mad
He said 'Look here junior, don't you be so happy
And for Heaven's sake, don't you be so sad”

-Television
User avatar
xrayspex78
 
Posts: 917
+1s received: 882
Joined: 24 April 2018, 15:18
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Country: United States (us)

Re: 2018 Wrapped

Unread postby xrayspex78 » 8 December 2018, 15:34

Marmaduke wrote:It’s Spotify wrapped time again, that brilliant time of year where Spotify shames us with our own listening habits. Or, at least, shames me.

If you use Spotify, go to SpotifyWrapped.com and share.

The first song I listened to in 2018 was People on the Highline by New Order.

Pooler mocked me last year for listening to a lot of Shawn Mendes, apparently that mockery pushed me even gayer this year.

My 2018 Playlist


Listened to this playlist. I liked it! :thumbsupwink:
Nice to get out of my comfort zone and explore. It even got me into show tunes! Wow! Never thought that would happen.

I get that song Sincerely, Me stuck in my head now! Was stuck in my head before I put Tapestry on the turntable today.

Damn you Marmaduke!!! :argh:

:lol: I kid. Nice playlist man! Seriously. :thumbsupwink:
”And I ask him
How he don't go mad
He said 'Look here junior, don't you be so happy
And for Heaven's sake, don't you be so sad”

-Television
User avatar
xrayspex78
 
Posts: 917
+1s received: 882
Joined: 24 April 2018, 15:18
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Country: United States (us)

Re: 2018 Wrapped

Unread postby xrayspex78 » 8 December 2018, 15:39

Brenden wrote:My results are contaminated by the fact that René actually listens to more music through my account than I do, but in general we share a lot of the same taste.

F2FD5020-9F6B-4584-B523-8F2AFDBA1306.jpeg

Here’s our playlist.


Also listened to this playlist. This one was fun! Also got me out of my comfort zone.

First time I ever listened to Miley Cyrus. I avoid current Top 40 like the plague.

So who listens to all the video game scores and soundtracks?

Really cool playlist fellas! :thumbsupwink:
”And I ask him
How he don't go mad
He said 'Look here junior, don't you be so happy
And for Heaven's sake, don't you be so sad”

-Television
User avatar
xrayspex78
 
Posts: 917
+1s received: 882
Joined: 24 April 2018, 15:18
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Country: United States (us)

Re: 2018 Wrapped

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 8 December 2018, 16:09

Marmaduke wrote:Pooler mocked me last year for listening to a lot of Shawn Mendes, apparently that mockery pushed me even gayer this year.

My criticism only made you stronger. You're welcome.

Apparently my top song was My, My, My by Troye Sivan.
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 6811
+1s received: 1148
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: 2018 Wrapped

Unread postby Brenden » 8 December 2018, 16:54

xrayspex78 wrote:
Brenden wrote:My results are contaminated by the fact that René actually listens to more music through my account than I do, but in general we share a lot of the same taste.

F2FD5020-9F6B-4584-B523-8F2AFDBA1306.jpeg

Here’s our playlist.

Also listened to this playlist. This one was fun! Also got me out of my comfort zone.

First time I ever listened to Miley Cyrus. I avoid current Top 40 like the plague.

Normally we do too, but Malibu happens to be a particularly well done pop song which I heard and liked by chance and then René really liked.

xrayspex78 wrote:So who listens to all the video game scores and soundtracks?

René does, while working!
ImageImage
User avatar
Brenden
Administrator
 
Posts: 6082
+1s received: 986
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: 2018 Wrapped

Unread postby Marmaduke » 8 December 2018, 19:07

Brenden wrote:My results are contaminated by the fact that René actually listens to more music through my account than I do, but in general we share a lot of the same taste.

F2FD5020-9F6B-4584-B523-8F2AFDBA1306.jpeg

Here’s our playlist.

Your playlist makes for a fun game of René or Brenden? but the dubstep remix of captions from Skyrim is such a curveball that I’m not confident.

Edit; Mew - 156 just came on :3
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 5923
+1s received: 756
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)


Recently active
Users browsing this forum: azgayguy, Brenden, CommonCrawl [Bot], CrimsonHeart, mastmck, MrBoddy2005, mxguy01, Retroman76, Sogou [Spider], Szymonnikt, Tommiebee and 56 guests