Bi/Pan Thread

Talk about anything and everything.

What ARE you?!

I'm gay
14
54%
I'm gay, but have some attraction towards the opposite sex ("homoflexible")
3
12%
I'm bisexual
7
27%
I'm not bisexual/gay, but have some attraction towards the same sex ("heteroflexible")
2
8%
I'm straight
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 26

Re: Bi/Pan Thread

Unread postby Brenden » 28 March 2020, 22:50

Marmaduke wrote:What abusively coloured social media platforms are you using? Because it's putting up with things like this colour pallete that leads to you indavertantly finding yourself in conversation with people who assume you're interested in their self-expression.

I didn't take the screenshot. :lol:
Disclaimer: All views expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the views of this forum except when otherwise stated or this signature is not present.

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Brenden
Administrator
 
Posts: 7941
+1s received: 2694
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Bi/Pan Thread

Unread postby Magic J » 28 March 2020, 22:51

I don't really know what's going on in that conversation, and I suspect a lot of that has to do with the bizarre colouring. I'll keep trying.
Watched over by Machines of Loving Grace
User avatar
Magic J
 
Posts: 1085
+1s received: 763
Joined: 20 December 2012, 23:06
Location: Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Bi/Pan Thread

Unread postby Magic J » 28 March 2020, 22:56

No, no, I'm getting closer. It's a punctuation issue, as well. Why isn't this punctuated? Is this Tumblr? Do people still use Tumblr? I thought that place died after they got rid of all the porn?
Watched over by Machines of Loving Grace
User avatar
Magic J
 
Posts: 1085
+1s received: 763
Joined: 20 December 2012, 23:06
Location: Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Bi/Pan Thread

Unread postby Brenden » 28 March 2020, 23:01

It's not so much a conversation as a stream of consciousness delusion.
Disclaimer: All views expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the views of this forum except when otherwise stated or this signature is not present.

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Brenden
Administrator
 
Posts: 7941
+1s received: 2694
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Bi/Pan Thread

Unread postby Marmaduke » 28 March 2020, 23:02

You bisexuals need to be more proactive in defence of your labelling, unconstructive though I feel labelling of any sort is. You need to sell the patrons of the broader gender and sexuality pantheon, the Q-plussers if you prefer, towards picking their own sexuality. Tell them it'll be more exclusive and personalised that way. People love exclusive and personalised. It's basic marketing.

You need to get them to adopt ambisexual if you want them to leave you alone.
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 7202
+1s received: 2198
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Bi/Pan Thread

Unread postby Magic J » 28 March 2020, 23:11

Think I've got it now. Fucking hell, I was just using homo hetero and bi as crude short-hand for a complex and multifaceted aspect of any individual, and on the understanding that it's insufficient but necessary to communicate a basic concept. Now I'm a bigot.

Fuck! My etymological laxity hath been my undoing! :gaping:
Watched over by Machines of Loving Grace
User avatar
Magic J
 
Posts: 1085
+1s received: 763
Joined: 20 December 2012, 23:06
Location: Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Bi/Pan Thread

Unread postby Marmaduke » 28 March 2020, 23:15

Magic J wrote:Think I've got it now. Fucking hell, I was just using homo hetero and bi as crude short-hand for a complex and multifaceted aspect of any individual, and on the understanding that it's insufficient but necessary to communicate a basic concept. Now I'm a bigot.

Fuck! My etymological laxity hath been my undoing! :gaping:

Shitlord.
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 7202
+1s received: 2198
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Bi/Pan Thread

Unread postby Magic J » 28 March 2020, 23:18

Does this mean I have to redpill myself now? I don't wanna. :cry:
Watched over by Machines of Loving Grace
User avatar
Magic J
 
Posts: 1085
+1s received: 763
Joined: 20 December 2012, 23:06
Location: Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Bi/Pan Thread

Unread postby Magic J » 23 June 2020, 22:09

Educational video explaining bisexuality to the uninitiated:

Watched over by Machines of Loving Grace
User avatar
Magic J
 
Posts: 1085
+1s received: 763
Joined: 20 December 2012, 23:06
Location: Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Bi/Pan Thread

Unread postby Ander1969 » 30 June 2020, 19:22

Yeah, another happy bi guy here. :D
Ander1969
 
Posts: 95
+1s received: 8
Joined: 21 May 2020, 22:16
Country: Canada (ca)

Re: Bi/Pan Thread

Unread postby Magic J » 30 June 2020, 22:20

Welcome to the containment thread. The bi revolution was an unmitigated failure, so now we're stuck in here.
Watched over by Machines of Loving Grace
User avatar
Magic J
 
Posts: 1085
+1s received: 763
Joined: 20 December 2012, 23:06
Location: Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Bi/Pan Thread

Unread postby Ander1969 » 30 June 2020, 22:26

I've learned that being "100% homo" has more to do with politics and less to do with dick. I know more than a few guys who sleep with the odd chick but identify as gay because they don't want to loose their gay card. Lol. Go figure.
Ander1969
 
Posts: 95
+1s received: 8
Joined: 21 May 2020, 22:16
Country: Canada (ca)

Re: Bi/Pan Thread

Unread postby Derek » 1 July 2020, 02:31

Ander1969 wrote:I've learned that being "100% homo" has more to do with politics and less to do with dick. I know more than a few guys who sleep with the odd chick but identify as gay because they don't want to loose their gay card. Lol. Go figure.

As opposed to you, who classifies sexuality according to no bizarre biases whatsoever.
User avatar
Derek
 
Posts: 6215
+1s received: 2253
Joined: 21 December 2012, 02:12
Country: United States (us)

Re: Bi/Pan Thread

Unread postby ThatNomad » 1 July 2020, 02:45

Ander1969 wrote:I've learned that being "100% homo" has more to do with politics and less to do with dick. I know more than a few guys who sleep with the odd chick but identify as gay because they don't want to loose their gay card. Lol. Go figure.


I assure you, as a man who is "100% homo" ,as you like to phrase it, it has nothing to do with politics, and nothing specifically to do with a man's genitals either really, and everything to do with the fact that I am in no way attracted, sexually, emotionally, or romantically, to female members of our species. So please, keep your generalizations off my sexuality. Not only are they wrong, they are also incredibly insulting, just like the rest of the stuff you've been spouting today has trended towards.

Thank you.
User avatar
ThatNomad
 
Posts: 130
+1s received: 68
Joined: 22 June 2020, 18:54
Country: United States (us)

Re: Bi/Pan Thread

Unread postby Ander1969 » 1 July 2020, 03:14

Derek wrote:
Ander1969 wrote:I've learned that being "100% homo" has more to do with politics and less to do with dick. I know more than a few guys who sleep with the odd chick but identify as gay because they don't want to loose their gay card. Lol. Go figure.

As opposed to you, who classifies sexuality according to no bizarre biases whatsoever.

Why does it have to be classified at all?
Ander1969
 
Posts: 95
+1s received: 8
Joined: 21 May 2020, 22:16
Country: Canada (ca)

Re: Bi/Pan Thread

Unread postby Ander1969 » 1 July 2020, 03:32

ThatNomad wrote:
Ander1969 wrote:I've learned that being "100% homo" has more to do with politics and less to do with dick. I know more than a few guys who sleep with the odd chick but identify as gay because they don't want to loose their gay card. Lol. Go figure.


I assure you, as a man who is "100% homo" ,as you like to phrase it, it has nothing to do with politics, and nothing specifically to do with a man's genitals either really, and everything to do with the fact that I am in no way attracted, sexually, emotionally, or romantically, to female members of our species. So please, keep your generalizations off my sexuality. Not only are they wrong, they are also incredibly insulting, just like the rest of the stuff you've been spouting today has trended towards.

Thank you.

What? Are you speaking for you or on behalf of everyone? You seem to be doing some generalization yourself.

What did I post that you find so insulting? An updated research study ? The politics of gayness? Bisexuality? Or just the fact that someone new here has opinions that might differ with yours?
Ander1969
 
Posts: 95
+1s received: 8
Joined: 21 May 2020, 22:16
Country: Canada (ca)

Re: Bi/Pan Thread

Unread postby Derek » 1 July 2020, 03:40

Ander1969 wrote:
Derek wrote:
Ander1969 wrote:I've learned that being "100% homo" has more to do with politics and less to do with dick. I know more than a few guys who sleep with the odd chick but identify as gay because they don't want to loose their gay card. Lol. Go figure.

As opposed to you, who classifies sexuality according to no bizarre biases whatsoever.

Why does it have to be classified at all?

Buddy, you're the one saying that people are lying about their sexuality because they're doing politics. If you don't want to "classify" sexuality, you can start by declining to make objective statements which attempt to codify a relationship between self-identity and ideology in people you don't even know.

If you're going to stick around, can I ask that you say stupid things in a less obnoxious and self-aggrandizing way? It's bringing up PTSD memories of myself at age 15.
User avatar
Derek
 
Posts: 6215
+1s received: 2253
Joined: 21 December 2012, 02:12
Country: United States (us)

Re: Bi/Pan Thread

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 1 July 2020, 04:03

Derek wrote:
Ander1969 wrote:
Derek wrote:
Ander1969 wrote:I've learned that being "100% homo" has more to do with politics and less to do with dick. I know more than a few guys who sleep with the odd chick but identify as gay because they don't want to loose their gay card. Lol. Go figure.

As opposed to you, who classifies sexuality according to no bizarre biases whatsoever.

Why does it have to be classified at all?

Buddy, you're the one saying that people are lying about their sexuality because they're doing politics. If you don't want to "classify" sexuality, you can start by declining to make objective statements which attempt to codify a relationship between self-identity and ideology in people you don't even know.

If you're going to stick around, can I ask that you say stupid things in a less obnoxious and self-aggrandizing way? It's bringing up PTSD memories of myself at age 15.

Like capitalism being a moral imperative?
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 8896
+1s received: 2284
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: Bi/Pan Thread

Unread postby Derek » 1 July 2020, 04:04

That was actually woke at the time.
User avatar
Derek
 
Posts: 6215
+1s received: 2253
Joined: 21 December 2012, 02:12
Country: United States (us)

Re: Bi/Pan Thread

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 1 July 2020, 04:11

I envy you. Sometimes I wish I could feel human emotion, like embarrassment. Instead I have to be cursed in this celestial body nourishing off of the humiliation of others.
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 8896
+1s received: 2284
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

PreviousNext

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], erti, Eryx, Magic J, Mojeek [Bot], Molech, René and 74 guests