Europe Trip!

Talk about anything and everything.

Europe Trip!

Unread postby Danxp888 » 12 March 2020, 23:48

Hello everyone! This is Dani from Spain. Im 18 years old and I ve recently received an free interrail ticket by an european youth platform. As im the only one who can use it and my friends are avoiding any type of plans this summer, i ve decided that i will do this trip alone. Traveling lonely has to have its nice part...hope so!
Here is the main question and the reason why i came here! I would like to get some info about gay friendly Eu places to visit. Im really into beach zones, dont care go other climates tho. Besides, it would be nice to meet cool people, so the fact that it has to be a tourism place and ltgbi friendly is very important to me. Moreover, i also like partying :lol: and having fun doing any kind of activities. Dont mind about money so shout out ideas! :)
However i do know lot of people will be like im crazy cause im doing a solo trip...i think its a great opportunity to find myself and to understand how the adult world works. So please dont try to change my mind! Thank you all!!
Danxp888
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 12 March 2020, 23:32
Country: Spain (es)

Re: Europe Trip!

Unread postby Halt Arrtay » 13 March 2020, 01:54

Visit the space-needle in Seattle Washington.
An eye for an eye, and the world goes blind.
User avatar
Halt Arrtay
 
Posts: 50
+1s received: 13
Joined: 8 March 2020, 00:49
Location: Whidbey island
Country: United States (us)

Re: Europe Trip!

Unread postby Jryski » 13 March 2020, 07:04

^I’m pretty sure the op said Europe and Seattle Washington isn’t Europe. Perhaps read first before you type? Or maybe some electrical tape over your mouth cuz you edgy as hell.
User avatar
Jryski
 
Posts: 607
+1s received: 399
Joined: 6 May 2019, 10:00

Re: Europe Trip!

Unread postby GearFetTwinkRomance » 13 March 2020, 09:29

Hiya Dani. ( Or Hola I guess )

There's that International Gay Guide called Spartacus. Used to come in a big phone book size catalogue. Now the younger people probably would use the app:

https://spartacus.gayguide.travel/app/?lang=de

There's also a "gay hot spot" list on their page:

https://spartacus.gayguide.travel/de/goingouthotspots/

A lot of people from over here seem to travel to the Canary islands, where there's said to be a special gay beach. I dunno if a rail ticket will cover ferry travel, as well.

They may even have a replica of the space needle at Disney World of Paris, who can know?

Better to wait over, until the Corona is going down.
It's okay to travel alone. I went walking through Canada at age 17,5 all alone, and it was worth every day of the whole adventure! Later I would live there for quite a while. All the defence I had with me was an occasional garlic smell. :lol:

Have a great trip & tell us about your hot adventures, eh.
If ya want to hang with me, let's go windsurfing!

Image
User avatar
GearFetTwinkRomance
 
Posts: 818
+1s received: 310
Joined: 8 January 2018, 10:08
Location: Seashore Baltic "dolphin bay"
Country: Germany (de)

Re: Europe Trip!

Unread postby Danxp888 » 13 March 2020, 12:30

GearFetTwinkRomance wrote:Hiya Dani. ( Or Hola I guess )

There's that International Gay Guide called Spartacus. Used to come in a big phone book size catalogue. Now the younger people probably would use the app:

https://spartacus.gayguide.travel/app/?lang=de

There's also a "gay hot spot" list on their page:

https://spartacus.gayguide.travel/de/goingouthotspots/

A lot of people from over here seem to travel to the Canary islands, where there's said to be a special gay beach. I dunno if a rail ticket will cover ferry travel, as well.

They may even have a replica of the space needle at Disney World of Paris, who can know?

Better to wait over, until the Corona is going down.
It's okay to travel alone. I went walking through Canada at age 17,5 all alone, and it was worth every day of the whole adventure! Later I would live there for quite a while. All the defence I had with me was an occasional garlic smell. :lol:

Have a great trip & tell us about your hot adventures, eh.



Hey!
Unfortunately im not allowed to travel to canary islands since its from my country and i can only travel outside Spain. And yeah i can use ferry too :)

I think im gonna do this in september, probably corovirus is over by that time...
To be honest im a bit nervous cause i ve never done a solo trip before, but lets see what happens... :P

Of course i will keep you update! Hot adventures are always welcome :thumbsupwink:
Thank you so much!!
Danxp888
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 12 March 2020, 23:32
Country: Spain (es)

Re: Europe Trip!

Unread postby Halt Arrtay » 13 March 2020, 21:08

Jryski wrote:^I’m pretty sure the op said Europe and Seattle Washington isn’t Europe. Perhaps read first before you type? Or maybe some electrical tape over your mouth cuz you edgy as hell.

I'm going to say this one thing, Yes I made a mistake but you have know idea what my situation was at the time. I will not make an excuse nor try to bluster my way out of it. I made a mistake, just a mistake. The way you called me out on my mistake was uncalled for.
An eye for an eye, and the world goes blind.
User avatar
Halt Arrtay
 
Posts: 50
+1s received: 13
Joined: 8 March 2020, 00:49
Location: Whidbey island
Country: United States (us)

Re: Europe Trip!

Unread postby René » 13 March 2020, 21:13

Halt Arrtay wrote:
Jryski wrote:^I’m pretty sure the op said Europe and Seattle Washington isn’t Europe. Perhaps read first before you type? Or maybe some electrical tape over your mouth cuz you edgy as hell.

I'm going to say this one thing, Yes I made a mistake but you have know idea what my situation was at the time. I will not make an excuse nor try to bluster my way out of it. I made a mistake, just a mistake. The way you called me out on my mistake was uncalled for.

It did seem that way, unless I missed something...
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
René
Administrator
 
Posts: 5542
+1s received: 1639
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Europe Trip!

Unread postby Marmaduke » 14 March 2020, 08:10

Halt Arrtay wrote:
Jryski wrote:^I’m pretty sure the op said Europe and Seattle Washington isn’t Europe. Perhaps read first before you type? Or maybe some electrical tape over your mouth cuz you edgy as hell.

I'm going to say this one thing, Yes I made a mistake but you have know idea what my situation was at the time. I will not make an excuse nor try to bluster my way out of it. I made a mistake, just a mistake. The way you called me out on my mistake was uncalled for.

Ok, I really don’t mean this confrontationally, and I totally get why you’d want to dial up the tone and take a defensive stance, but do you mind my asking what the situation was at the time that justifiably made you forget that Seattle wasn’t in Europe? :lol:
ImageImageImageImage Image
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 6852
+1s received: 1869
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Europe Trip!

Unread postby Halt Arrtay » 14 March 2020, 23:19

Coyote Attacking my turkeys. I'm serious, my family and I work a homestead. We have Turkeys, Rabbits, Chickens, Ducks, and Geese.
An eye for an eye, and the world goes blind.
User avatar
Halt Arrtay
 
Posts: 50
+1s received: 13
Joined: 8 March 2020, 00:49
Location: Whidbey island
Country: United States (us)

Re: Europe Trip!

Unread postby Jzone » 14 March 2020, 23:55

It's the coronavirus panic. Near Seattle, coyotes are hoarding turkeys, rabbits, chickens, ducks, geese, and toilet paper. Seattle has been ground zero in the US. In the UK, count on your foxes and badgers doing the same any day now.
Just an everyday boy — doing everyday things
User avatar
Jzone
 
Posts: 1077
+1s received: 1282
Joined: 21 October 2017, 17:58
Location: USA, Washington State
Country: United States (us)

Re: Europe Trip!

Unread postby Halt Arrtay » 15 March 2020, 00:13

Did you see that we have a death toll of 40 now! At this rate the coyotes won't need to hoard anything. I can see it now the city is abandoned, you are walking around and see a coyote with a big sack of loot over a shoulder. it sees you and chases you on two legs down a side ally. you turn a corner and as it follows you around the corner you kill it. as you are looting it, you pull out weird stuff like hubcaps, pool noodles, and lamps without the bulbs. :lol:
An eye for an eye, and the world goes blind.
User avatar
Halt Arrtay
 
Posts: 50
+1s received: 13
Joined: 8 March 2020, 00:49
Location: Whidbey island
Country: United States (us)


Recently active
Users browsing this forum: acarrillomichael, CommonCrawl [Bot], Frigid, Halt Arrtay, John27, LostGuy94, rogonandi, rxxli, Severelius, Sogou [Spider], Yahoo [Bot], Yandex [Bot] and 75 guests