Idea of LGBT State and Queer nation creation

Talk about anything and everything.

Idea of LGBT State and Queer nation creation

Unread postby Simple-user » 18 October 2020, 17:02

Hi!

Sorry for my bad English, I will try to explain my idea in details. I was very glad to find this beautiful forum, which is the very first in the search results.

How do you think about LGBT Kingdom and Queer nationalism creation? I suppose, what theoretically it can be possible. I am sure what somewhere can be real enthusiasts (not homophobes, swindlers, and not sects) who really can think about this idea.

I also would like to talk about space and UFO \ aliens, as I have noticed, what you like to talk about it in this wonderful forum. I will write in futher why I am touching this subject. So, about aliens: in spite of I have never seen neither UFO ships nor aliens, I am seriously think, what someone from space can instructing, oversees the planet\governments, global corporations. Most people just don't know about this contacts, but I suppose what this information is not so confidential, I mean, if people will be ready to know about it without panic, they will see it, and people can spread it without law restrictions. Governments will be also glad to spread this info without confidential restrictions - here restrictions made are only to escape peoples' panic in the most.

Why I am touching this subject about aliens and space? I think what it isn't possible to create any stable country without outside help \ instructions, and the reason is not, what part of countries can't have financial resourses, here is something more what people can't know about...

So, I suppose, what LGBT Kingdom creation is really possible due contacts with aliens, and contacts must be face-to-face, or by electronic devices, but not telepathic (I am skeptic and suppose what telepathic connection - is just the legend).

The second reason, why we don't collaborate with aliens, don't see spaceships, is in what most people eat meat! I think meat industry is the one of the reason why all space programs were almost fully closed in all over the world, plus because people conducted space experiments on animals trying to transfer them in Earth orbit - these experiments were useless, because anyway the time has not come to transport people into space - but it could be come if there wouldn't be these experimetns, and if people became vegans\vegetarians, and tolerance - on the whole: if crime activity will disappear. Killing animals is also crime as killing people, as homophobia and other society phobies. I suppose what aliens want to teach us and predatory animals be vegan.

I would like to consider conception of LGBT Vegan Kingdom, where society could be more utopic, where also modern-minded heterosexuals can be live where if they want. I consider this Kingdom as universial country for all sexual orientations, because I am not consider homophobia as the separate phenomenon - I compare homophobia together with drug-traffiking, terrorism, fraudulence, illegal phone convesations and internet-traffiking listening, because homophobia could not appear from scratch. And it turns out that homophobes are also glad to make crime things against heterosexuals.

This Kingdom could be considered as an experiment to see peoples' behaviour. And with interstellar contacts, this country could have unlimited resources, for example: news writes what where are two platinum asteroids located in the asteroid belt, i.e. this resource is almost endless - for several thousands earth years of stock, for all planet, as I remember. So, imagine please, for our one country, for how many-many years it could be useful? Our country could be wondefrul: with space technologies, unlimited perspectives, artificial intelligence could work on hard jobs, and people could work flexible hours on more easy jobs, for example in space call-centers or in telephone surveys (on unlimited marketing or sociological research). Unlimited resourses also could create universal basic income https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_basic_income . The main problem of that Kingdom creation - is to find a way to connect to aliens. In spite of scientists, and also we know about deep space system very well, I can't understand, why we can't touch that deep space in 21st century? I suppose, people are blocked out of space.

I am not considering Kingdom creation only by human-made possibilities, because this idea, especially the idea of vegan eco-towns creation, can promote in fake way by swindlers\homophobes\crime people for scam purposes. And also space promotion (space blogging) do many swindlers and sects - also crime structures; and here I suppose what if swindlers\sects can know truthful info about UFO activity, they could get this information, using illegal phone and internet listening - this is very spread in countries with high corruption; and scammers could talk and change UFO facts for scam purposes. Plus, in unstable countries with high corruption, LGBT-organisations can be also fake - actually here probably to meet also homophobes, scammers, drug dealers, terrorists, who are hiding by rainbow decorations. So, I have decided to choose this beautiful forum to describe my idea, because this is English speaking and international global forum, where crime activity can be banned, while other local monolingual suspicious (fake)gay-forums are 100% useless.

At the end of my long post, I would like to describe the theoretical infrastructure of the Kingdom, for example:

1) Location: I think it would be suitable to create a Kingdom somewhere in ocean, in water, but NOT in a ground, because: due new technologies, urbanisation could be more planned, without landscape restrictions - where city planning must be adapted to the terrain. And airports could be built in a comfortable way. For example, Singapore, as ecomonists talks, could be able to develop due sea traffic in the most, but not due connections with neighboring Malaysia (in Malaysia Singaporeans buy only fresh water, because don't have factories which transforming ocean water to drinking water).
Singapore is the one of the beautifulest country with high anti-corruption rating, and about LGBT - I think what homosexuality is legal here, because the law about penalty for 2 years imprisonment is not enforced https://www.equaldex.com/region/singapore and they have Pink\LGBT pride https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/society/ ... ghter-ever .
And, the main moment I have read about this country - they don't(!) have any type of food-industry - all food imports to them; and Singaporeans have fashion for high vegetarian food! And prices for food there are cheaper, while prices in other countries with own food-industry are higher (in spite of the food is local). So, Singaporeans don't have stereotype - like if they will not be produce food, they will be fell themselves very bad.

A part of experts compare Singapore and New Zealand in the same way as countries with the same highest anti-corruption rating, in spite of Singapore has death penalty for drug-trafficing, while in NZ some drugs can be legal; here I suppose what Singaporean authorities can compare drug-trafficing together with homophobia.

2) Water buildings in a future: I think it is possible now, for example https://inhabitat.com/japanese-firm-pla ... le-energy/

3) Infrastructure for the beginning can exist from big cruising ships.

Finally I have typed this long post and tired ))

I don't know how to create this Kingdom, also have no idea how to connect to aliens, but I hope what real enthusiasts can see this topic, and maybe something will work out.

Thanks!
Last edited by Simple-user on 2 October 2021, 13:40, edited 2 times in total.
Simple-user
 
Posts: 19
+1s received: 2
Joined: 17 October 2020, 18:23

Re: Idea of LGBT Kingdom and Queer nationalism creation

Unread postby Marmaduke » 18 October 2020, 17:23

I will support your vision for founding a new nation state predominantly preoccupied with broadcasting messages into space from aboard an old cruise ship. However, I have conditions;

1. In the new Kingdom, I will have a high ranking place in the royal family. I’m not unreasonable, I don’t want to be King. I don’t even want to be a Prince. However, I will have to insist on a Dukedom. It doesn’t have to be one of the higher tier ones, like the Duchy of Aft Pool Bar or the Duchy of the Cabaret Lounge, but to be styled as His Grace, The Duke of the Forecastle and Anchor Room? Yes please.

2. You are henceforth barred from further involvement in the establishment of the state, or boarding the ship.
Last edited by Marmaduke on 18 October 2020, 18:07, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 8340
+1s received: 3092
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Idea of LGBT Kingdom and Queer nationalism creation

Unread postby Brenden » 18 October 2020, 17:52

:rofl:
Disclaimer: All views expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the views of this forum except when otherwise stated or this signature is not present.

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Brenden
Administrator
 
Posts: 8935
+1s received: 3397
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Idea of LGBT Kingdom and Queer nationalism creation

Unread postby GearFetTwinkRomance » 19 October 2020, 03:08

Honestly, bro ...

Our meds aren't progressive enough to allow us to get in contact with space aliens, be they from Plejades or Lizzard Sistaz Prime. They are just good enough to broaden our mind, while narrowing the bandwith of interdimensional connection possibilities, as long as we don't wear certified aluminum hats. And hooks that come in handy for whatever reason we would have the need for this:
https://www.heimwerkertools.com/moebelb ... lberfarben

Even though vegan, or better, fungal, magic mushrooms in steady consumption or even served with herb of Amsterdam will keep alien visitors reluctant to join in our LGBT kingdom, mostly, because they are reproducing by mitosis and don't give much a damn about various preferences of intercourse. At least that was what King Ezekiel said, ehen he did the Snoop Dogg thing the other day.

Do you think we still would listen to classical and tekkno music, if we were stoned all friggin' day? Because it's said to be an alien language, I mean, the music, and the rhythmics actually proof highly potent of mathematical solutions to a variety of problems of other people, and at times they may be are a promising source of pure ligatoprotosynapsis, whatever that might be.

I would want to recommend, that the islandic hvitravnur ancient population of wise space observers should be asked to hover above the kingdom's council.
Because you never know, if not the Pensylvanian hex club will show up right next around the odd hours, to send the homophobes crawl all over the ocean floor.
And they will collect all oyster shells, and blue fire will come across the night skies, and their eyes could be filled with locusts even, if by then, locusts were not gone extinct...

That is the nature of meaning I just got from T.O.'s posting.
Uhm.
Hal Elijah!
I'm overwhelmed to the bottom of the porch of my behind. When, did you say, would I get citizenship of either New Zealand, Nova Scotia or Tortuga island? Will you have super vegan T-Rex pets and talking dragons? Do I get a fancy leather S.W.A.T.- uniform for free? Gummy worms? And a big fat Bowie knife to cut my garlic? I want another surf board, too.
If ya want to hang with me, let's go windsurfing!

Image
User avatar
GearFetTwinkRomance
 
Posts: 989
+1s received: 372
Joined: 8 January 2018, 10:08
Location: Seashore Baltic "dolphin bay"
Country: Germany (de)

Re: Idea of LGBT Kingdom and Queer nationalism creation

Unread postby Eryx » 19 October 2020, 17:34

I want a private jet and my face on whatever the equivalent of US$ 50 will be for the kingdom's currency.
ImageImageImage Image Image Image ImageImage

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
— Harlan Ellison
User avatar
Eryx
 
Posts: 3046
+1s received: 1986
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:48
Location: Belo Horizonte, MG
Country: Brazil (br)

Re: Idea of LGBT Kingdom and Queer nationalism creation

Unread postby Simple-user » 20 January 2021, 18:54

Thank you for answers.

I also created this question in Quora website https://www.quora.com/What-do-you-think ... m-creation , if you want, you can read answers and comments there.

So, what do you think about the second variant a Kingdom creation?:

Second variant:

I suppose that where is also no restrictions to create only human-made Kingdom, and non-fake LGBT-organisations (in stable countries) could grow to repatriation and relocation agencies with permanent funding, but as I think, the organisations are not interested in this conception, and I can’t understand why?...

The future Kingdom could create business\Government plan, and take big Government credit (many stable countries have State debt). If, for example, grants for social projects are given free of charge - these processes can be questionable and non-transparent, and with small amount of funding. But, it could be possible to take a very large amount of Government credit transparently, and I think it could be also free of charge - if the idea cannot be eventually realized (bankruptcy procedure), but I am sure that such a state can exist quite stably.

Thanks.
Simple-user
 
Posts: 19
+1s received: 2
Joined: 17 October 2020, 18:23

Re: Idea of LGBT Kingdom and Queer nationalism creation

Unread postby Aladdin » 20 January 2021, 19:32

I'm not going to read all that.
Aladdin
 
Posts: 95
+1s received: 17
Joined: 15 December 2020, 05:11
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Idea of LGBT Kingdom and Queer nationalism creation

Unread postby Marmaduke » 20 January 2021, 19:35

Can I style myself His Grace, The Duke of the Forecastle and Anchor Room?

Yes or no?
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 8340
+1s received: 3092
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Idea of LGBT Kingdom and Queer nationalism creation

Unread postby Simple-user » 20 January 2021, 20:40

Marmaduke wrote:Can I style myself His Grace, The Duke of the Forecastle and Anchor Room?

Yes or no?


I think yes, you are also can style yourself as The President. ))


(P.S. I am not fluent in English, so can't understand the think English humor, so, my answers can be incorrect due to a misunderstanding of this humor)
Simple-user
 
Posts: 19
+1s received: 2
Joined: 17 October 2020, 18:23

Re: Idea of LGBT Kingdom and Queer nationalism creation

Unread postby Simple-user » 20 January 2021, 20:42

Aladdin wrote:I'm not going to read all that.


You may read the short description at Quora website )
Simple-user
 
Posts: 19
+1s received: 2
Joined: 17 October 2020, 18:23

Re: Idea of LGBT Kingdom and Queer nationalism creation

Unread postby Marmaduke » 20 January 2021, 20:54

Simple-user wrote:
Marmaduke wrote:Can I style myself His Grace, The Duke of the Forecastle and Anchor Room?

Yes or no?


I think yes, you are also can style yourself as The President. ))


(P.S. I am not fluent in English, so can't understand the think English humor, so, my answers can be incorrect due to a misunderstanding of this humor)

I knew I liked you. This project retains my full support. I’ll order in my “From The Office of The President” stationary.
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 8340
+1s received: 3092
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Idea of LGBT Kingdom and Queer nationalism creation

Unread postby GearFetTwinkRomance » 21 January 2021, 01:26

Can I work as the King's first S.W.A.T. - Team Leader and we hunt down one-armed bandids because I' m a one-legged Cop then?
Of course we need some fancy infrared headgear and integrated in our helmets we would have night vision, tracer bullet tracing vision, oracle probability vision, mikro-oculary whatever that's called again-vision , scope toggle vision and discovery channel vision?
And Marpat pattern face masks that will keep off any virus from entering or getting outside. Kominiarka style. The Aramid ones, please!

And free donut supply where all the Almond-Cream ones and Cinnamon buns are reserved for me and my team?
And my team to consist of cute twinks and well in shape Twen-Agers too.

And fanc dancy gear like a hover squad truck or flying saucers that can shoot more than trice a day if jerked the joystick so very nicely?

And we need camouflage style dimmened patches, too. They can't be rainbow shiny bright, cause the perps will shoot out our arms first on, and all it would lead to was no armed cops, so no good.

(One who read it,but found it to be confusing and being confused about himself would prefer the result of the upcoming election in their Country for now.)
If ya want to hang with me, let's go windsurfing!

Image
User avatar
GearFetTwinkRomance
 
Posts: 989
+1s received: 372
Joined: 8 January 2018, 10:08
Location: Seashore Baltic "dolphin bay"
Country: Germany (de)

Re: Idea of LGBT Kingdom and Queer nationalism creation

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 21 January 2021, 03:06

Guys, s1eep is back! :awesome:
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 9786
+1s received: 2706
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: Idea of LGBT Kingdom and Queer nationalism creation

Unread postby Simple-user » 25 January 2021, 17:48

GearFetTwinkRomance wrote:Can I work as the King's first S.W.A.T. - Team Leader and we hunt down one-armed bandids because I' m a one-legged Cop then?


You can work as the first Marmaduke President's scientist or Prime Minister, and create SWAT laboratory to product Star Wars police-robots, one and two-legged - depending on technology.
Simple-user
 
Posts: 19
+1s received: 2
Joined: 17 October 2020, 18:23

Re: Idea of LGBT Kingdom and Queer nationalism creation

Unread postby Ilikebeer12345 » 19 June 2021, 14:07

Lol i remember stumbling upon this years ago this makes me smile.

But yall do know we are supposed to have a kingdom in outer space? Not GAYS but just humans in general.

Research.


I wonder how gays will fare there. But come on u cant have a kingdom without constantly making new kids and sigh! What a headache!

Imma be at the bar really getting my moneys worth on my jack and coke since alcohol will hit like a motherfucker


https://youtu.be/nZXRV4MezEw


BELIEVE!!
Ilikebeer12345
 
Posts: 13
Joined: 18 June 2021, 23:01
Country: United States (us)

Re: Idea of LGBT Kingdom and Queer nationalism creation

Unread postby betonhaus » 19 June 2021, 15:13

Putting the space angle aside for the moment, the term LGBT is an umbrella trlwrm used for people with vastly different sexual preferences and configurations, and any attempt of making a free for all where everyone is welcome would just turn to bloody anarchy unless we'll defined rules are enforced.

That being said, I'd love to live in a Tom of Finland themed country where public and frequent gay sex is allowed and encouraged, with a nutrition and fitness program to ensure that every guy is in top shape.
User avatar
betonhaus
 
Posts: 248
+1s received: 101
Joined: 14 January 2019, 00:09

Re: Idea of LGBT Kingdom and Queer nationalism creation

Unread postby Eryx » 20 June 2021, 14:58

That's very much impossible. The only realistic scenario for a gay country would be something along the lines of Israel, where people are diverse as fuck. You wouldn't ever be able to be a president with that mindset because making sure everyone is hot and beautiful for you would mean you'd have to be a dictator. And then it wouldn't be a gay country anymore, it would be a country with the guys betonhaus wants to fuck.

Anyway, the LGBT umbrella is fucked and too politicized at this point. It's not about sexualities anymore, they're just trying to have every single minority included to be able to vote in blocks. I don't really consider myself "LGBT" anymore, I'm a gay guy and I basically just live my life while being gay. The most I'd do for whatever LGBT fight is happening right now would be going to Pride.
ImageImageImage Image Image Image ImageImage

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
— Harlan Ellison
User avatar
Eryx
 
Posts: 3046
+1s received: 1986
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:48
Location: Belo Horizonte, MG
Country: Brazil (br)

Re: Idea of LGBT Kingdom and Queer nationalism creation

Unread postby betonhaus » 20 June 2021, 21:13

@Eryx I don't see that as a flaw for my country but it does show the point that my ideal country would be vastly different from some on else's. Any attempt at a political free for all would involve hard-earned lessons of things people have to compromise on. I do believe that any successful country needs to have Medicare extended to cover mental health and physical health, with everyone having free access to physical trainers and counsellors and those trained professionals having a vote in any and all infrastructure and other plans.
User avatar
betonhaus
 
Posts: 248
+1s received: 101
Joined: 14 January 2019, 00:09

Re: Idea of LGBT Kingdom and Queer nationalism creation

Unread postby pozboro » 21 June 2021, 04:16

Hmmm. Monarchy. Quaint idea from a millennium or two ago. Can't say I'm all that excited by the prospect.

However, I'd like my image to be on the smallest paper currency. Would love to spend eternity exploring g-strings and keeping drag queens in makeup.

As for the aliens, um, why do people always forget just how well that worked out the last time aliens came to a barbarian land? Or the vast majority of the hundreds of other first contacts? Doesn't work out terribly well for the locals, so maybe our odds would be better if we go there, not the other way around.
User avatar
pozboro
 
Posts: 338
+1s received: 75
Joined: 4 June 2021, 20:43
Location: Oregon USA

Re: Idea of LGBT Kingdom and Queer nationalism creation

Unread postby McTaggartfan » 21 June 2021, 16:16

YES! Monarchy all the way! (And, yes, Brenden, I'm aiming this comment primarily at you.)

And while we're at it, let's return the UK to an absolute monarchy!
User avatar
McTaggartfan
 
Posts: 519
+1s received: 206
Joined: 7 February 2021, 02:12
Location: Washington, D.C.
Country: United States (us)

Next

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], dseag2, Eryx, Mojeek [Bot], rogonandi, Severelius, UtopiaFreedom, Yandex [Bot] and 153 guests