The GayForum Awards for 2019 | Ceremony

Talk about anything and everything.

Re: The GayForum Awards for 2019 | Ceremony

Unread postby Jryski » 15 March 2020, 02:03

erti wrote:
Jryski wrote::runaway: Awwww somebody missed me! I luv yall too! :hug:


Lol no one missed me. ;)

I missed you! I was wondering why I haven’t seen you around lately. I didn’t mention it but I was thinking about you. :P
#FreeSteve
User avatar
Jryski
 
Posts: 764
+1s received: 500
Joined: 6 May 2019, 10:00

Re: The GayForum Awards for 2019 | Ceremony

Unread postby erti » 15 March 2020, 02:33

Jryski wrote:
erti wrote:
Jryski wrote::runaway: Awwww somebody missed me! I luv yall too! :hug:


Lol no one missed me. ;)

I missed you! I was wondering why I haven’t seen you around lately. I didn’t mention it but I was thinking about you. :P


<3 thanks basically a lot of drama and being in and out the psych hospitals. The last one I got out of last week was way better than the ones I’ve been going to. I’ve been doing a lot of things that is out of my character I guess. I miss you all though. I wish I had more to talk about than my mental health issues because it’s what’s basically my life right now. I’m trying to do more distractions. Got my friends kid into KPop and stuff . She’s 4 so I played some crayon pop bar bar bar. She even does the dance to it. So adorable. I need more kpop recommendations.
User avatar
erti
 
Posts: 1232
+1s received: 795
Joined: 30 November 2018, 09:58
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Country: United States (us)

Re: The GayForum Awards for 2019 | Ceremony

Unread postby Jryski » 15 March 2020, 03:22

erti wrote:
Jryski wrote:
erti wrote:
Jryski wrote::runaway: Awwww somebody missed me! I luv yall too! :hug:


Lol no one missed me. ;)

I missed you! I was wondering why I haven’t seen you around lately. I didn’t mention it but I was thinking about you. :P


<3 thanks basically a lot of drama and being in and out the psych hospitals. The last one I got out of last week was way better than the ones I’ve been going to. I’ve been doing a lot of things that is out of my character I guess. I miss you all though. I wish I had more to talk about than my mental health issues because it’s what’s basically my life right now. I’m trying to do more distractions. Got my friends kid into KPop and stuff . She’s 4 so I played some crayon pop bar bar bar. She even does the dance to it. So adorable. I need more kpop recommendations.

Oooooh kpop! Get your friend’s kid into Jessi! :D jkjk lol
#FreeSteve
User avatar
Jryski
 
Posts: 764
+1s received: 500
Joined: 6 May 2019, 10:00

Re: The GayForum Awards for 2019 | Ceremony

Unread postby erti » 15 March 2020, 03:55

Jryski wrote:
erti wrote:
Jryski wrote:
erti wrote:
Jryski wrote::runaway: Awwww somebody missed me! I luv yall too! :hug:


Lol no one missed me. ;)

I missed you! I was wondering why I haven’t seen you around lately. I didn’t mention it but I was thinking about you. :P


<3 thanks basically a lot of drama and being in and out the psych hospitals. The last one I got out of last week was way better than the ones I’ve been going to. I’ve been doing a lot of things that is out of my character I guess. I miss you all though. I wish I had more to talk about than my mental health issues because it’s what’s basically my life right now. I’m trying to do more distractions. Got my friends kid into KPop and stuff . She’s 4 so I played some crayon pop bar bar bar. She even does the dance to it. So adorable. I need more kpop recommendations.

Oooooh kpop! Get your friend’s kid into Jessi! :D jkjk lol


With my name being Jessica it’s funny and punny.
User avatar
erti
 
Posts: 1232
+1s received: 795
Joined: 30 November 2018, 09:58
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Country: United States (us)

PostThis post was deleted by René on 23 April 2020, 00:25.
Reason: Spam

PostThis post was deleted by Brenden on 14 May 2020, 13:14.
Reason: spam

PostThis post was deleted by Brenden on 11 July 2020, 13:41.
Reason: no

PostThis post was deleted by Brenden on 11 July 2020, 13:41.
Reason: no

Re: The GayForum Awards for 2019 | Ceremony

Unread postby Valso » 17 July 2020, 20:41

Ever since I've registered here I've seen these forum awards topics and I still don't get it how it works because this is the only forum with such awards (that I know of anyway). Do we get to vote in a poll at some point of the year? Cuz if we do, I know whom I'm gonna vote for "The Hottest". :D
User avatar
Valso
 
Posts: 490
+1s received: 122
Joined: 14 December 2017, 17:00
Location: Bulgaria
Country: Bulgaria (bg)

Re: The GayForum Awards for 2019 | Ceremony

Unread postby Brenden » 17 July 2020, 22:16

Valso wrote:Ever since I've registered here I've seen these forum awards topics and I still don't get it how it works because this is the only forum with such awards (that I know of anyway). Do we get to vote in a poll at some point of the year? Cuz if we do, I know whom I'm gonna vote for "The Hottest". :D

Yes, at the start of the year we nominate and then vote on members for the categories based on the previous year.
Disclaimer: All views expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the views of this forum except when otherwise stated or this signature is not present.

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Brenden
Administrator
 
Posts: 8170
+1s received: 2891
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Maryland, USA / Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

PostThis post was deleted by Brenden on 26 August 2020, 15:05.
Reason: spam

PostThis post was deleted by Brenden on 7 September 2020, 15:35.
Reason: spam

PostThis post was deleted by René on 12 September 2020, 02:39.
Reason: Spam

PostThis post was deleted by René on 20 September 2020, 01:25.
Reason: Spam

Previous

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: azureflame, CommonCrawl [Bot], Facebook [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], rogonandi, Severelius, stuff, wizid and 103 guests