The GayForum Awards for 2019 | Voting

Talk about anything and everything.

Re: The GayForum Awards for 2019 | Voting

Unread postby Brenden » 13 February 2020, 20:29

Marmaduke wrote:Yeah, in that vein, to the mysterious person that nominated me for the hottest; thank you for the unexpected ego stroke.

*people
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Brenden
Administrator
 
Posts: 7269
+1s received: 2138
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: The GayForum Awards for 2019 | Voting

Unread postby Marmaduke » 13 February 2020, 20:31

Brenden wrote:
Marmaduke wrote:Yeah, in that vein, to the mysterious person that nominated me for the hottest; thank you for the unexpected ego stroke.

*people

Well, whilst I appreciate you and René taking the time to humour me, I’m afraid I am going to hold you to the terms and conditions of the offer. I will romance only one of you and then provide you with only one eye test voucher.
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 6488
+1s received: 1486
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: The GayForum Awards for 2019 | Voting

Unread postby Severelius » 13 February 2020, 20:33

Marmaduke wrote:
Brenden wrote:
Marmaduke wrote:Yeah, in that vein, to the mysterious person that nominated me for the hottest; thank you for the unexpected ego stroke.

*people

Well, whilst I appreciate you and René taking the time to humour me, I’m afraid I am going to hold you to the terms and conditions of the offer. I will romance only one of you and then provide you with only one eye test voucher.

To be honest if I'd been paying enough attention to anything going on here lately I'd have nominated you too.
User avatar
Severelius
 
Posts: 2967
+1s received: 286
Joined: 6 May 2014, 20:49
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: The GayForum Awards for 2019 | Voting

Unread postby Marmaduke » 13 February 2020, 20:34

Severelius wrote:
Marmaduke wrote:
Brenden wrote:
Marmaduke wrote:Yeah, in that vein, to the mysterious person that nominated me for the hottest; thank you for the unexpected ego stroke.

*people

Well, whilst I appreciate you and René taking the time to humour me, I’m afraid I am going to hold you to the terms and conditions of the offer. I will romance only one of you and then provide you with only one eye test voucher.

To be honest if I'd been paying enough attention to anything going on here lately I'd have nominated you too.

You can’t nominate me after the fact now that you know there’s a £35 eye voucher involved, I wasn’t born yesterday :shifty:
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 6488
+1s received: 1486
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: The GayForum Awards for 2019 | Voting

Unread postby Severelius » 13 February 2020, 20:38

Marmaduke wrote:
Severelius wrote:
Marmaduke wrote:
Brenden wrote:
Marmaduke wrote:Yeah, in that vein, to the mysterious person that nominated me for the hottest; thank you for the unexpected ego stroke.

*people

Well, whilst I appreciate you and René taking the time to humour me, I’m afraid I am going to hold you to the terms and conditions of the offer. I will romance only one of you and then provide you with only one eye test voucher.

To be honest if I'd been paying enough attention to anything going on here lately I'd have nominated you too.

You can’t nominate me after the fact now that you know there’s a £35 eye voucher involved, I wasn’t born yesterday :shifty:

I had an eye left last week. I have no need of your voucher. :keke:
User avatar
Severelius
 
Posts: 2967
+1s received: 286
Joined: 6 May 2014, 20:49
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: The GayForum Awards for 2019 | Voting

Unread postby René » 13 February 2020, 20:39

Marmaduke wrote:
Brenden wrote:
Marmaduke wrote:Yeah, in that vein, to the mysterious person that nominated me for the hottest; thank you for the unexpected ego stroke.

*people

Well, whilst I appreciate you and René taking the time to humour me, I’m afraid I am going to hold you to the terms and conditions of the offer. I will romance only one of you and then provide you with only one eye test voucher.

It wasn't me. I will say, though, it isn't hard to see you've been going to the gym :thumbsup:
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
René
Administrator
 
Posts: 5173
+1s received: 1418
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: The GayForum Awards for 2019 | Voting

Unread postby Brenden » 13 February 2020, 20:45

Marmaduke wrote:
Brenden wrote:
Marmaduke wrote:Yeah, in that vein, to the mysterious person that nominated me for the hottest; thank you for the unexpected ego stroke.

*people

Well, whilst I appreciate you and René taking the time to humour me, I’m afraid I am going to hold you to the terms and conditions of the offer. I will romance only one of you and then provide you with only one eye test voucher.

I will admit you were one of my nominations, but two other people, neither of which was René, also nominated you!

Also, our eye tests are courtesy of the Scottish Executive and aren't limited to a particular chain. We prefer to patronise local, independent opticians so they get money from the government. :3 We just had them a few weeks ago and they didn't try to sell us glasses at all after we told them we usually buy ones online from America! :heart:
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Brenden
Administrator
 
Posts: 7269
+1s received: 2138
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: The GayForum Awards for 2019 | Voting

Unread postby René » 13 February 2020, 20:53

Brenden wrote:Also, our eye tests are courtesy of the Scottish Executive and aren't limited to a particular chain. We prefer to patronise local, independent opticians so they get money from the government. :3 We just had them a few weeks ago and they didn't try to sell us glasses at all after we told them we usually buy ones online from America! :heart:

They were amazed when I told them we got both our pairs for a grand total of $25. They seemed genuinely excited for us to be saving money, even if it meant we wouldn't give be giving them any. Really friendly people, and the optician was extremely thorough. I immediately wrote a 5-star review for them on Google Maps. :keke:
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
René
Administrator
 
Posts: 5173
+1s received: 1418
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: The GayForum Awards for 2019 | Voting

Unread postby Marmaduke » 13 February 2020, 20:55

Brenden wrote:
Marmaduke wrote:
Brenden wrote:
Marmaduke wrote:Yeah, in that vein, to the mysterious person that nominated me for the hottest; thank you for the unexpected ego stroke.

*people

Well, whilst I appreciate you and René taking the time to humour me, I’m afraid I am going to hold you to the terms and conditions of the offer. I will romance only one of you and then provide you with only one eye test voucher.

I will admit you were one of my nominations, but two other people, neither of which was René, also nominated you!

Also, our eye tests are courtesy of the Scottish Executive and aren't limited to a particular chain. We prefer to patronise local, independent opticians so they get money from the government. :3 We just had them a few weeks ago and they didn't try to sell us glasses at all after we told them we usually buy ones online from America! :heart:

You will take your voucher in line with the terms of the offer, no cash equivalent is available. Your claim will validated and you will hear back in the coming days with available dates for your evening of romance.
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 6488
+1s received: 1486
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: The GayForum Awards for 2019 | Voting

Unread postby Brenden » 13 February 2020, 21:33

René wrote:
Brenden wrote:Also, our eye tests are courtesy of the Scottish Executive and aren't limited to a particular chain. We prefer to patronise local, independent opticians so they get money from the government. :3 We just had them a few weeks ago and they didn't try to sell us glasses at all after we told them we usually buy ones online from America! :heart:

They were amazed when I told them we got both our pairs for a grand total of $25. They seemed genuinely excited for us to be saving money, even if it meant we wouldn't give be giving them any. Really friendly people, and the optician was extremely thorough. I immediately wrote a 5-star review for them on Google Maps. :keke:

But then we ended up spending nearly £70 on our two new glasses this year. The $25 for 2 was like a once-in-a-lifetime deal that I stumbled on by combining a discount code with an offer.
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Brenden
Administrator
 
Posts: 7269
+1s received: 2138
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: The GayForum Awards for 2019 | Voting

Unread postby René » 13 February 2020, 21:39

Brenden wrote:
René wrote:
Brenden wrote:Also, our eye tests are courtesy of the Scottish Executive and aren't limited to a particular chain. We prefer to patronise local, independent opticians so they get money from the government. :3 We just had them a few weeks ago and they didn't try to sell us glasses at all after we told them we usually buy ones online from America! :heart:

They were amazed when I told them we got both our pairs for a grand total of $25. They seemed genuinely excited for us to be saving money, even if it meant we wouldn't give be giving them any. Really friendly people, and the optician was extremely thorough. I immediately wrote a 5-star review for them on Google Maps. :keke:

But then we ended up spending nearly £70 on our two new glasses this year. The $25 for 2 was like a once-in-a-lifetime deal that I stumbled on by combining a discount code with an offer.

True. :P Still probably much less than any regular store would have charged, though...
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
René
Administrator
 
Posts: 5173
+1s received: 1418
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: The GayForum Awards for 2019 | Voting

Unread postby Severelius » 13 February 2020, 22:20

Still tempted to try and hunt down and find who nominated me... then steal their eyes because I'd rather fancy the ability to see myself as attractive. It'd be a nice change of pace from how I usually see myself.

... or just suck their dick.

Y'know, either or.
User avatar
Severelius
 
Posts: 2967
+1s received: 286
Joined: 6 May 2014, 20:49
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: The GayForum Awards for 2019 | Voting

Unread postby Zeus » 14 February 2020, 04:01

Aww Roman!
"There are two types of pains, one that hurts you and the other that changes you."
User avatar
Zeus
 
Posts: 209
+1s received: 6
Joined: 28 October 2014, 05:27
Location: Around

Re: The GayForum Awards for 2019 | Voting

Unread postby GearFetTwinkRomance » 14 February 2020, 13:04

Still wondering, how PopTart might be doing.

I must confess, I wrote with Koftruecross for a while, until it became sort of strange. More strange, as usual, anyway. Too much Pennsylvania Dutch "Hex" in it,or something. The Pennsylvania Dutch is no Dutch as it's spoken in the Netherlands, it's a mixture of mid and southern German dialects and American English fill-ins. Pennsilfaani Deitsche.
And then I went to sick bay.

A bit late, but I just sent in my vote. ;)
If ya want to hang with me, let's go windsurfing!

Image
User avatar
GearFetTwinkRomance
 
Posts: 757
+1s received: 279
Joined: 8 January 2018, 10:08
Location: Seashore Baltic "dolphin bay"
Country: Germany (de)

Re: The GayForum Awards for 2019 | Voting

Unread postby Marmaduke » 14 February 2020, 13:17

Poptart popped in yesterday, I saw him reading threads. Apparently he’s just not feeling too conversational right now, which hopefully means he doesn’t have much to complain about.
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 6488
+1s received: 1486
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

PostThis post was deleted by Eryx on 14 February 2020, 13:54.
Reason: Nevermind lol

Re: The GayForum Awards for 2019 | Voting

Unread postby Brenden » 14 February 2020, 22:29

Just 1 day left to vote!

This is your final chance!

To submit your ballot, PM me using this link and mark your rankings [1], [2], and [3] for each category in the square brackets.

It’s super easy!
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Brenden
Administrator
 
Posts: 7269
+1s received: 2138
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: The GayForum Awards for 2019 | Voting

Unread postby Marmaduke » 15 February 2020, 08:36

Let’s just give me my best avatar award now, as an apéritif.
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 6488
+1s received: 1486
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: The GayForum Awards for 2019 | Voting

Unread postby René » 15 February 2020, 09:11

Marmaduke wrote:Poptart popped in yesterday, I saw him reading threads. Apparently he’s just not feeling too conversational right now, which hopefully means he doesn’t have much to complain about.

Omg, he actually liked one of my posts! :awesome:
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
René
Administrator
 
Posts: 5173
+1s received: 1418
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: The GayForum Awards for 2019 | Voting

Unread postby Brenden » 15 February 2020, 15:14

Last day to vote!

This is your absolute final chance!

To submit your ballot, PM me using this link and mark your rankings [1], [2], and [3] for each category in the square brackets.
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Brenden
Administrator
 
Posts: 7269
+1s received: 2138
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

PreviousNext

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: acpro, Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], Courage, ExaleadThumbnails [Bot], Facebook [Bot], Jayf, John27, Jzone, Magic J, MSN [Bot], Severelius, Yandex [Bot] and 80 guests