What are you doing right now?

Talk about anything and everything.

Re: What are you doing right now?

Unread postby Marmaduke » 12 November 2020, 20:39

erti wrote:
Marmaduke wrote:
erti wrote:Took a bath and put on some clean clothes which I hadnt done in a few days... also brushed my teeth which I think I hadn't brushed them since my last hospital visit. I told my pdoc I would so I did.

I think, when your doctor asked you to brush your teeth, they didn’t intend that request to be interpreted in the singular. Maybe do it everyday? Like a non-homeless person might.


She told me to do it when I got off the phone with her. Kept saying I was a beautiful young lady and that I should brush my teeth more so I don't lose my teeth. I forget and sometimes I straight up don't feel like it. I know it's lazy on my part but it's hard.

Brush your damn teeth!
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 7454
+1s received: 2443
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you doing right now?

Unread postby erti » 12 November 2020, 20:42

Marmaduke wrote:
erti wrote:
Marmaduke wrote:
erti wrote:Took a bath and put on some clean clothes which I hadnt done in a few days... also brushed my teeth which I think I hadn't brushed them since my last hospital visit. I told my pdoc I would so I did.

I think, when your doctor asked you to brush your teeth, they didn’t intend that request to be interpreted in the singular. Maybe do it everyday? Like a non-homeless person might.


She told me to do it when I got off the phone with her. Kept saying I was a beautiful young lady and that I should brush my teeth more so I don't lose my teeth. I forget and sometimes I straight up don't feel like it. I know it's lazy on my part but it's hard.

Brush your damn teeth!


:thumbsup:
“Don't take my devils away, because my angels may flee too.”

― Rainer Maria Rilke
User avatar
erti
 
Posts: 1413
+1s received: 913
Joined: 30 November 2018, 09:58
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you doing right now?

Unread postby jamesk » 13 November 2020, 10:38

starting my day ^_^ just brewed some coffee to keep me company in this morning online class.
User avatar
jamesk
 
Posts: 13
+1s received: 21
Joined: 18 March 2018, 18:15
Country: Greece (gr)

Re: What are you doing right now?

Unread postby erti » 14 November 2020, 00:14

Today I went shopping a little bit for the kids. I got a few figurines... lion king, frozen, and marine life figures... I plan On doing the rest after December 3 when I get my ssi check I’m going to get something else for them.
“Don't take my devils away, because my angels may flee too.”

― Rainer Maria Rilke
User avatar
erti
 
Posts: 1413
+1s received: 913
Joined: 30 November 2018, 09:58
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you doing right now?

Unread postby Brenden » 14 November 2020, 17:54

Trying to install the latest version of some open-source mathematics software I need for my university module. It's so complicated, so many dependencies. I need some other software to install it, but that software needs some other software itself. Bahhh!
Disclaimer: All views expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the views of this forum except when otherwise stated or this signature is not present.

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Brenden
Administrator
 
Posts: 8380
+1s received: 3044
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Maryland, USA / Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you doing right now?

Unread postby Brenden » 14 November 2020, 20:24

Brenden wrote:Trying to install the latest version of some open-source mathematics software I need for my university module. It's so complicated, so many dependencies. I need some other software to install it, but that software needs some other software itself. Bahhh!

One of the components failed to install. Just one. So now it's not going to install at all. :cry:
Disclaimer: All views expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the views of this forum except when otherwise stated or this signature is not present.

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Brenden
Administrator
 
Posts: 8380
+1s received: 3044
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Maryland, USA / Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you doing right now?

Unread postby René » 22 November 2020, 05:04

Using my phone's feature for hiding nudes ("sensitive pictures" as it calls them) in encrypted storage for the first time before showing Brenden's mom and stepdad some photos. :P
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
René
Administrator
 
Posts: 6820
+1s received: 2349
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Maryland, USA / Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you doing right now?

Unread postby rogonandi » 22 November 2020, 05:57

I just had dinner with the husband. He cooks the flesh of poultry most proficiently.

I’m also looking at pictures of naked young men.
Image
User avatar
rogonandi
 
Posts: 1784
+1s received: 1239
Joined: 12 May 2016, 10:02
Location: Ontario
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you doing right now?

Unread postby John27 » 22 November 2020, 06:58

René wrote:Using my phone's feature for hiding nudes ("sensitive pictures" as it calls them) in encrypted storage for the first time before showing Brenden's mom and stepdad some photos. :P


Of course, if one of those photos happens to hypothetically include Brenden, well, it can be argued that at least his mother shouldn't be bothered if she happens to see it--after all, she saw him plenty of times when changing diapers. :lol:

I now have to admit an evil impulse for the future if I ever have A) a smart phone, and B) a series of pictures to be shown in one of those deals where the phone gets passed around a group. It would be interesting to include in the middle of the photo show a picture of a nude guy. Just to see if anyone mentions it or reacts. :devil:
John27
 
Posts: 402
+1s received: 175
Joined: 16 January 2020, 23:22
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you doing right now?

Unread postby John27 » 22 November 2020, 06:59

I'm currently waiting for the dryer to finish a load of towels... Hopefully soon, but this dryer takes forever. Any slower, and I might as well just hang stuff up to air dry. :lol:
John27
 
Posts: 402
+1s received: 175
Joined: 16 January 2020, 23:22
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you doing right now?

Unread postby Brenden » 22 November 2020, 17:47

John27 wrote:Of course, if one of those photos happens to hypothetically include Brenden, well, it can be argued that at least his mother shouldn't be bothered if she happens to see it--after all, she saw him plenty of times when changing diapers. :lol:

:nono: There is a huge difference between seeing one's young child naked and one's adult child.
Disclaimer: All views expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the views of this forum except when otherwise stated or this signature is not present.

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Brenden
Administrator
 
Posts: 8380
+1s received: 3044
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Maryland, USA / Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you doing right now?

Unread postby Marmaduke » 22 November 2020, 17:58

Brenden wrote:
John27 wrote:Of course, if one of those photos happens to hypothetically include Brenden, well, it can be argued that at least his mother shouldn't be bothered if she happens to see it--after all, she saw him plenty of times when changing diapers. :lol:

:nono: There is a huge difference between seeing one's young child naked and one's adult child.

I think the context and activity in the photograph is the point of contention, more than the fact that there is nudity. There are certain things no parent needs to see their child doing, being the ham in a sex sandwich being deffo top third of the list.
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 7454
+1s received: 2443
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you doing right now?

Unread postby Severelius » 22 November 2020, 18:24

Marmaduke wrote:
Brenden wrote:
John27 wrote:Of course, if one of those photos happens to hypothetically include Brenden, well, it can be argued that at least his mother shouldn't be bothered if she happens to see it--after all, she saw him plenty of times when changing diapers. :lol:

:nono: There is a huge difference between seeing one's young child naked and one's adult child.

I think the context and activity in the photograph is the point of contention, more than the fact that there is nudity. There are certain things no parent needs to see their child doing, being the ham in a sex sandwich being deffo top third of the list.

Even the nudity by itself is crossing a boundary when you're an adult. Like yes, my mum has seen me naked in the past. But if she ever saw me naked now, or saw a picture of me naked, I think both me and her would be scarred for life... and that's just nudes, that's not even getting to the pictures of me with a mouthful of dick.
User avatar
Severelius
 
Posts: 4088
+1s received: 896
Joined: 6 May 2014, 20:49
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you doing right now?

Unread postby Marmaduke » 22 November 2020, 18:28

Severelius wrote:
Marmaduke wrote:
Brenden wrote:
John27 wrote:Of course, if one of those photos happens to hypothetically include Brenden, well, it can be argued that at least his mother shouldn't be bothered if she happens to see it--after all, she saw him plenty of times when changing diapers. :lol:

:nono: There is a huge difference between seeing one's young child naked and one's adult child.

I think the context and activity in the photograph is the point of contention, more than the fact that there is nudity. There are certain things no parent needs to see their child doing, being the ham in a sex sandwich being deffo top third of the list.

Even the nudity by itself is crossing a boundary when you're an adult. Like yes, my mum has seen me naked in the past. But if she ever saw me naked now, or saw a picture of me naked, I think both me and her would be scarred for life... and that's just nudes, that's not even getting to the pictures of me with a mouthful of dick.

Brenden wishes these pictures were merely a mouthful of dick. If René has decided he would like to immortalise the moment, one can only imagine the debauchery that was afoot. Oh god, I hope it didn’t involve feet. That may well be the worst possible outcome.
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 7454
+1s received: 2443
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you doing right now?

Unread postby Severelius » 22 November 2020, 18:29

I can think of far worse things to be involved than feet.

I wish I couldn't think of worse things, but I can.
User avatar
Severelius
 
Posts: 4088
+1s received: 896
Joined: 6 May 2014, 20:49
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you doing right now?

Unread postby Brenden » 22 November 2020, 18:30

René is trigger-happy with immortalising moments. He immortalises a walk to the grocery store.
Disclaimer: All views expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the views of this forum except when otherwise stated or this signature is not present.

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Brenden
Administrator
 
Posts: 8380
+1s received: 3044
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Maryland, USA / Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you doing right now?

Unread postby Severelius » 22 November 2020, 18:31

So it was a mouthful of dick.
User avatar
Severelius
 
Posts: 4088
+1s received: 896
Joined: 6 May 2014, 20:49
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you doing right now?

Unread postby René » 22 November 2020, 18:31

Marmaduke wrote:
Severelius wrote:
Marmaduke wrote:
Brenden wrote:
John27 wrote:Of course, if one of those photos happens to hypothetically include Brenden, well, it can be argued that at least his mother shouldn't be bothered if she happens to see it--after all, she saw him plenty of times when changing diapers. :lol:

:nono: There is a huge difference between seeing one's young child naked and one's adult child.

I think the context and activity in the photograph is the point of contention, more than the fact that there is nudity. There are certain things no parent needs to see their child doing, being the ham in a sex sandwich being deffo top third of the list.

Even the nudity by itself is crossing a boundary when you're an adult. Like yes, my mum has seen me naked in the past. But if she ever saw me naked now, or saw a picture of me naked, I think both me and her would be scarred for life... and that's just nudes, that's not even getting to the pictures of me with a mouthful of dick.

Brenden wishes these pictures were merely a mouthful of dick. If René has decided he would like to immortalise the moment, one can only imagine the debauchery that was afoot. Oh god, I hope it didn’t involve feet. That may well be the worst possible outcome.

Never. Don't worry. I have some kinks, but that's not one of them (thank god, haha).
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
René
Administrator
 
Posts: 6820
+1s received: 2349
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Maryland, USA / Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you doing right now?

Unread postby Marmaduke » 22 November 2020, 21:21

On topic, I’m trying to find a legitimate digital download of the movie Toys but it’s like the rights holder doesn’t want to make money. It’s not anywhere.
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 7454
+1s received: 2443
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you doing right now?

Unread postby René » 22 November 2020, 21:26

Marmaduke wrote:On topic, I’m trying to find a legitimate digital download of the movie Toys but it’s like the rights holder doesn’t want to make money. It’s not anywhere.

I think they only want American money. It's on some streaming services here but none in the UK.
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
René
Administrator
 
Posts: 6820
+1s received: 2349
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Maryland, USA / Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United States (us)

PreviousNext

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: acpro, Brenden, CommonCrawl [Bot], René, Seznam [Bot] and 89 guests