What are you eating?

Talk about anything and everything.

Re: What are you eating?

Unread postby Brenden » 18 February 2020, 01:08

Big bowl of blueberries with whipped cream.
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Brenden
Administrator
 
Posts: 7541
+1s received: 2427
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you eating?

Unread postby Subra » 19 February 2020, 00:26

Bootleg rocky bar.
User avatar
Subra
 
Posts: 415
+1s received: 328
Joined: 11 August 2017, 09:12

Re: What are you eating?

Unread postby OhHeyItsZach » 19 February 2020, 02:05

Some Doritos
User avatar
OhHeyItsZach
 
Posts: 117
+1s received: 44
Joined: 16 February 2020, 00:33

Re: What are you eating?

Unread postby Brenden » 20 February 2020, 11:35

First hot cross bun of the season. :3
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Brenden
Administrator
 
Posts: 7541
+1s received: 2427
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you eating?

Unread postby Marmaduke » 20 February 2020, 11:37

Brenden wrote:First hot cross bun of the season. :3

I grabbed two for breakfast on my way out of the door this morning, but definitely should’ve toasted them beforehand.
ImageImageImageImage Image
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 6852
+1s received: 1868
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you eating?

Unread postby Brenden » 20 February 2020, 11:39

Marmaduke wrote:
Brenden wrote:First hot cross bun of the season. :3

I grabbed two for breakfast on my way out of the door this morning, but definitely should’ve toasted them beforehand.

Sometimes I like them without toasting, at least the special flavoured ones. The kind of doughy and gooey texture can be very nice!
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Brenden
Administrator
 
Posts: 7541
+1s received: 2427
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you eating?

Unread postby Marmaduke » 20 February 2020, 11:40

Brenden wrote:
Marmaduke wrote:
Brenden wrote:First hot cross bun of the season. :3

I grabbed two for breakfast on my way out of the door this morning, but definitely should’ve toasted them beforehand.

Sometimes I like them without toasting, at least the special flavoured ones. The kind of doughy and gooey texture can be very nice!

I might have a go at making my own at some point, I don’t think it’s too tricky a thing. I think I could really punch up the flavours with my own spicing and a mix of berries as opposed to just raisins and sultanas.
ImageImageImageImage Image
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 6852
+1s received: 1868
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you eating?

Unread postby Brenden » 20 February 2020, 11:42

Marmaduke wrote:
Brenden wrote:
Marmaduke wrote:
Brenden wrote:First hot cross bun of the season. :3

I grabbed two for breakfast on my way out of the door this morning, but definitely should’ve toasted them beforehand.

Sometimes I like them without toasting, at least the special flavoured ones. The kind of doughy and gooey texture can be very nice!

I might have a go at making my own at some point, I don’t think it’s too tricky a thing. I think I could really punch up the flavours with my own spicing and a mix of berries as opposed to just raisins and sultanas.

This one was bramley apple and cinnamon, which I toasted and spread with butter and then sprinkled cinnamon-"sugar" on top.

It was short-date reduced at ALDI yesterday; they had like three dozen various packs of hot cross buns all with today's date!
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Brenden
Administrator
 
Posts: 7541
+1s received: 2427
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you eating?

Unread postby René » 22 February 2020, 11:29

A delicious pancake with no-added-sugar chocolate paste :awesome:
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
René
Administrator
 
Posts: 5542
+1s received: 1639
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you eating?

Unread postby Capt._Trips » 22 February 2020, 16:00

Apple's and peanut butter. :3
"I hope your having fun" paul McCartney

"Castles made of sand slips into the sea,
Eventually" jimi hendrix

"We are star dust. We are golden" joni mitchell

Edna St. Vincent Millay — 'My candle burns at both ends;It will not last the night; But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends—It gives a lovely light!'
User avatar
Capt._Trips
 
Posts: 3625
+1s received: 2356
Joined: 30 September 2017, 16:43
Location: Pennsylvania
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you eating?

Unread postby Brenden » 22 February 2020, 20:39

Capt._Trips wrote:Apple's and peanut butter. :3

Apple’s what and peanut butter?
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Brenden
Administrator
 
Posts: 7541
+1s received: 2427
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you eating?

Unread postby OhHeyItsZach » 22 February 2020, 23:45

Some McDonalds
User avatar
OhHeyItsZach
 
Posts: 117
+1s received: 44
Joined: 16 February 2020, 00:33

Re: What are you eating?

Unread postby Jzone » 23 February 2020, 01:26

Brenden wrote:
Capt._Trips wrote:Apple's and peanut butter. :3

Apple’s what and peanut butter?

Oh no. So soon?
Just an everyday boy — doing everyday things
User avatar
Jzone
 
Posts: 1077
+1s received: 1282
Joined: 21 October 2017, 17:58
Location: USA, Washington State
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you eating?

Unread postby Severelius » 25 February 2020, 21:43

Madagascan vanilla custard.

Quite literally one of the best things I've ever put in my mouth.
User avatar
Severelius
 
Posts: 3108
+1s received: 391
Joined: 6 May 2014, 20:49
Country: Virgin Islands (British) (vg)

Re: What are you eating?

Unread postby Brenden » 25 February 2020, 21:55

One final pancake of the day, with lemon and (fake) sugar.
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Brenden
Administrator
 
Posts: 7541
+1s received: 2427
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you eating?

Unread postby Brenden » 27 February 2020, 20:37

After my walk today I had dinner at a hotel pub-restaurant and hand beef goulash soup and the most amazing dessert ever: cranachan — whipped cream with raspberries and cream and whisky-soaked oats.
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Brenden
Administrator
 
Posts: 7541
+1s received: 2427
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you eating?

Unread postby Tobias » 28 February 2020, 18:45

Just got done eating some spaghetti for lunch.
User avatar
Tobias
 
Posts: 101
+1s received: 87
Joined: 12 December 2017, 20:28
Location: PA
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you eating?

Unread postby René » 28 February 2020, 19:05

Tobias wrote:Just got done eating some spaghetti for lunch.

I don't feel so crazy now for having had spaghetti for breakfast a few days ago. :)
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
René
Administrator
 
Posts: 5542
+1s received: 1639
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you eating?

Unread postby Marmaduke » 28 February 2020, 19:40

Nutella. From the jar. With a teaspoon.
ImageImageImageImage Image
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 6852
+1s received: 1868
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you eating?

Unread postby Marmaduke » 28 February 2020, 19:41

René wrote:
Tobias wrote:Just got done eating some spaghetti for lunch.

I don't feel so crazy now for having had spaghetti for breakfast a few days ago. :)

You’re talking as if eating spaghetti for lunch is equitably crazy as eating spaghetti for breakfast, which is miles crazier than either.
ImageImageImageImage Image
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 6852
+1s received: 1868
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

PreviousNext

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: acarrillomichael, Bing [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], DotNetDotCom.org [Bot], Frigid, GearFetTwinkRomance, Google [Bot], Halt Arrtay, John27, LostGuy94, rogonandi, rxxli, Severelius, Seznam [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 74 guests