What are you on right now?

Talk about anything and everything.

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postby René » 6 August 2020, 19:13

erti wrote:added clonidine for my recent anxiety. Hope it works. lol

Ooh, good luck! Let's hope so! :D

Be careful to start it gradually so your blood pressure doesn't drop too much and you don't feel faint or fall asleep :lol:
Stand up carefully in case of sudden dizziness (orthostatic hypotension).
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
René
Administrator
 
Posts: 6452
+1s received: 2127
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland / Maryland, USA
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postby erti » 6 August 2020, 19:24

René wrote:
erti wrote:added clonidine for my recent anxiety. Hope it works. lol

Ooh, good luck! Let's hope so! :D

Be careful to start it gradually so your blood pressure doesn't drop too much and you don't feel faint or fall asleep :lol:
Stand up carefully in case of sudden dizziness (orthostatic hypotension).


That's the plan. I've been on other blood pressure meds for my tachycardia and anxiety both. Thing is I already have a lot of dizzy spells but not because of blood pressure though.
User avatar
erti
 
Posts: 1232
+1s received: 795
Joined: 30 November 2018, 09:58
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postby René » 6 August 2020, 19:32

erti wrote:
René wrote:
erti wrote:added clonidine for my recent anxiety. Hope it works. lol

Ooh, good luck! Let's hope so! :D

Be careful to start it gradually so your blood pressure doesn't drop too much and you don't feel faint or fall asleep :lol:
Stand up carefully in case of sudden dizziness (orthostatic hypotension).


That's the plan. I've been on other blood pressure meds for my tachycardia and anxiety both. Thing is I already have a lot of dizzy spells but not because of blood pressure though.

Just be extra careful, especially if you already get dizzy spells anyway. Clonidine is powerful stuff. :)
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
René
Administrator
 
Posts: 6452
+1s received: 2127
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland / Maryland, USA
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postby erti » 6 August 2020, 19:36

René wrote:
erti wrote:
René wrote:
erti wrote:added clonidine for my recent anxiety. Hope it works. lol

Ooh, good luck! Let's hope so! :D

Be careful to start it gradually so your blood pressure doesn't drop too much and you don't feel faint or fall asleep :lol:
Stand up carefully in case of sudden dizziness (orthostatic hypotension).


That's the plan. I've been on other blood pressure meds for my tachycardia and anxiety both. Thing is I already have a lot of dizzy spells but not because of blood pressure though.

Just be extra careful, especially if you already get dizzy spells anyway. Clonidine is powerful stuff. :)


Thanks! I'm already on powerful stuff lmao.
User avatar
erti
 
Posts: 1232
+1s received: 795
Joined: 30 November 2018, 09:58
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postby Gaggin » 6 August 2020, 20:15

:D im walking the dog slightly high
René wrote:Cannabis. :keke:
User avatar
Gaggin
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 6 August 2020, 04:56
Location: London
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postby weedan » 6 August 2020, 23:21

Choccy richteas mmmmmm
You are unique, just like everybody else.
User avatar
weedan
 
Posts: 21
+1s received: 6
Joined: 27 July 2020, 00:24
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postby erti » 7 August 2020, 19:49

Clonidine made me sleep for a bit.
User avatar
erti
 
Posts: 1232
+1s received: 795
Joined: 30 November 2018, 09:58
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postby René » 8 August 2020, 19:00

erti wrote:Clonidine made me sleep for a bit.

It's good at that. I guess for anxiety you'd need to use a bit less. I used to use it as an emergency sleep aid actually, but it made my eyes too dry.
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
René
Administrator
 
Posts: 6452
+1s received: 2127
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland / Maryland, USA
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postby erti » 8 August 2020, 19:45

René wrote:
erti wrote:Clonidine made me sleep for a bit.

It's good at that. I guess for anxiety you'd need to use a bit less. I used to use it as an emergency sleep aid actually, but it made my eyes too dry.


I'm on .1mg of it twice a day... It's help me relax to go to sleep I guess but I still wake up in a panic.
User avatar
erti
 
Posts: 1232
+1s received: 795
Joined: 30 November 2018, 09:58
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postby René » 8 August 2020, 19:48

erti wrote:
René wrote:
erti wrote:Clonidine made me sleep for a bit.

It's good at that. I guess for anxiety you'd need to use a bit less. I used to use it as an emergency sleep aid actually, but it made my eyes too dry.


I'm on .1mg of it twice a day... It's help me relax to go to sleep I guess but I still wake up in a panic.

You can try splitting up the tablets and taking smaller bits in the daytime, maybe a quarter of 0.1 mg after waking up or something.

You also adapt to it to some extent when you take it every day, so it may become more useful over time. :)
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
René
Administrator
 
Posts: 6452
+1s received: 2127
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland / Maryland, USA
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postby erti » 8 August 2020, 20:00

René wrote:
erti wrote:
René wrote:
erti wrote:Clonidine made me sleep for a bit.

It's good at that. I guess for anxiety you'd need to use a bit less. I used to use it as an emergency sleep aid actually, but it made my eyes too dry.


I'm on .1mg of it twice a day... It's help me relax to go to sleep I guess but I still wake up in a panic.

You can try splitting up the tablets and taking smaller bits in the daytime, maybe a quarter of 0.1 mg after waking up or something.

You also adapt to it to some extent when you take it every day, so it may become more useful over time. :)


Its a tiny pill and if I try to split it it'll crush into powder.
User avatar
erti
 
Posts: 1232
+1s received: 795
Joined: 30 November 2018, 09:58
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postby René » 8 August 2020, 20:05

erti wrote:
René wrote:
erti wrote:
René wrote:
erti wrote:Clonidine made me sleep for a bit.

It's good at that. I guess for anxiety you'd need to use a bit less. I used to use it as an emergency sleep aid actually, but it made my eyes too dry.


I'm on .1mg of it twice a day... It's help me relax to go to sleep I guess but I still wake up in a panic.

You can try splitting up the tablets and taking smaller bits in the daytime, maybe a quarter of 0.1 mg after waking up or something.

You also adapt to it to some extent when you take it every day, so it may become more useful over time. :)


Its a tiny pill and if I try to split it it'll crush into powder.

Haha, mine were splittable despite being 0.1 mg. You can always eat a bit of powder :P
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
René
Administrator
 
Posts: 6452
+1s received: 2127
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland / Maryland, USA
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postby erti » 8 August 2020, 20:12

René wrote:
erti wrote:
René wrote:
erti wrote:
René wrote:
erti wrote:Clonidine made me sleep for a bit.

It's good at that. I guess for anxiety you'd need to use a bit less. I used to use it as an emergency sleep aid actually, but it made my eyes too dry.


I'm on .1mg of it twice a day... It's help me relax to go to sleep I guess but I still wake up in a panic.

You can try splitting up the tablets and taking smaller bits in the daytime, maybe a quarter of 0.1 mg after waking up or something.

You also adapt to it to some extent when you take it every day, so it may become more useful over time. :)


Its a tiny pill and if I try to split it it'll crush into powder.

Haha, mine were splittable despite being 0.1 mg. You can always eat a bit of powder :P


Image

ew med powder... I hate it when the med doesn't completely do down your throat and you can taste it and I feel like throwing up.
User avatar
erti
 
Posts: 1232
+1s received: 795
Joined: 30 November 2018, 09:58
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postby PopTart » 8 August 2020, 21:38

erti wrote:
René wrote:
erti wrote:
René wrote:
erti wrote:
René wrote:
erti wrote:Clonidine made me sleep for a bit.

It's good at that. I guess for anxiety you'd need to use a bit less. I used to use it as an emergency sleep aid actually, but it made my eyes too dry.


I'm on .1mg of it twice a day... It's help me relax to go to sleep I guess but I still wake up in a panic.

You can try splitting up the tablets and taking smaller bits in the daytime, maybe a quarter of 0.1 mg after waking up or something.

You also adapt to it to some extent when you take it every day, so it may become more useful over time. :)


Its a tiny pill and if I try to split it it'll crush into powder.

Haha, mine were splittable despite being 0.1 mg. You can always eat a bit of powder :P


Image

ew med powder... I hate it when the med doesn't completely do down your throat and you can taste it and I feel like throwing up.

Same.

René is just weird and probably likes guessing the chemical composition of the various components in his medications, as they pass over his taste buds.

Kinda like this :P



Just substitute Blood and DNA, for drugs and chemical makeup :keke:
ImageImage
User avatar
PopTart
 
Posts: 3018
+1s received: 2460
Joined: 12 December 2017, 11:15
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postby Ander1969 » 9 September 2020, 23:36

A couple weeks ago my doctor just changed my anti-depressant from Cipralex to Wellbutrin, at my request because the Cipralex killed my libido. But now I am fighting off thoughts of suicide. Anxiety is off the scale with this lock down and separation from my fella, I just don't know what to do anymore.
Ander1969
 
Posts: 131
+1s received: 19
Joined: 21 May 2020, 22:16
Country: Canada (ca)

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postby betonhaus » 9 September 2020, 23:52

I'm not on any drugs right now... But I'm also not doing much. In the past four days I've stayed in my room the entire time reading or on the computer, only leaving to shower and pee (and one day head out to buy new shoes and go for a walk). Aside from buying some sausage yesterday I've been barely eating, but I'm like 50lbs overweight and in Ketosis anyways so I'm doing ok.
User avatar
betonhaus
 
Posts: 122
+1s received: 52
Joined: 14 January 2019, 00:09

Previous

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: azureflame, CommonCrawl [Bot], Facebook [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Severelius, stuff, wizid and 99 guests