What are you thinking at the moment?

Talk about anything and everything.

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby René » 21 October 2020, 05:38

PopTart wrote:
Severelius wrote:
René wrote:
Severelius wrote:Wait... people actually find Scottish accents sexy?

2020 really is just the most bizarre year if this is now a thing, too.

Oh yes, definitely. I've often wished I had a nice Scottish accent! Though I'd settle for a nice English one :D

To each his own I guess, I've just never gotten the horn from a Scottish accent. :shrug:

No, the Edinburgh accent is hot. Glaswegian sounds too perpetually angry to really be a turn on for me though.

Oddly enough, I do like the west country accent :3 I knew this guy some years ago :keke: it was cute. Forget combined harvesters, this guy could say anything with his slight West Country twang and I'd have done anything he asked.

Liverpudlian? Manchurian? :runaway:
The accent of Birmingham and its perpetually depressed tones? :nono:

I love the Irish accent too! But not the northern Irish, the southern Irish.

I struggle understanding Welsh if its from the valleys. Much in the same way I struggle with highlands Scottish.

On a side note, many academics, now believe that the west country accent was actually the dominant English accent during Shakespeare's time and that Shakespeare was written with that accent in mind. I actually find it does sound better if one adopts (in my case a bad) west country accent. :rofl:

Ooh, I would totally love to have a (Republic of) Irish accent too. :drool:

Then again, I would be stoked if I had your accent too :D
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
René
Administrator
 
Posts: 6801
+1s received: 2342
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Maryland, USA / Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby René » 21 October 2020, 09:17

poolerboy0077 wrote:I think I’m going to start identifying as Latinxxx. Language is too puritanical and often doesn’t meet my daily needs of projecting my pervertedness onto others. This term confronts its religious-imperialist overtones and responds to the erasure and shaming that the pervert community has long had to endure.

How delightfully intersectional.
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
René
Administrator
 
Posts: 6801
+1s received: 2342
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Maryland, USA / Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby Cowie1 » 21 October 2020, 09:18

I'm a service engineer that fixes equipment in McDonalds in Scotland, so right now i'm thinking of food
Cowie1
 
Posts: 25
+1s received: 3
Joined: 19 August 2020, 15:48
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby PopTart » 21 October 2020, 11:45

René wrote:Ooh, I would totally love to have a (Republic of) Irish accent too. :drool:

Ikr!? :3

René wrote:Then again, I would be stoked if I had your accent too :D

Well, now I know you must be mad! :lol: My peculiar patois of varying London dialects is, I think abhorrent! :runaway:

But I'll take the compliment :keke: and run, I'll be sure to call the guys with straight jackets post-haste :P
ImageImage
User avatar
PopTart
 
Posts: 3195
+1s received: 2596
Joined: 12 December 2017, 11:15
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 21 October 2020, 14:11

René wrote:
poolerboy0077 wrote:I think I’m going to start identifying as Latinxxx. Language is too puritanical and often doesn’t meet my daily needs of projecting my pervertedness onto others. This term confronts its religious-imperialist overtones and responds to the erasure and shaming that the pervert community has long had to endure.

How delightfully intersectional.

I call it decolonization.
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 9287
+1s received: 2469
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby rogonandi » 21 October 2020, 15:57

It’s rainy all the time right now. :pfft:
Image
User avatar
rogonandi
 
Posts: 1783
+1s received: 1237
Joined: 12 May 2016, 10:02
Location: Ontario
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 21 October 2020, 16:40

So Pope Francis just endorsed same-sex civil unions. Am I being unfair in finding this gesture totally uneventful and eye-roll-inducing?
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 9287
+1s received: 2469
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby LostGuy94 » 22 October 2020, 00:27

Thinking of taking up photography although besides taking some nice scenery I have no clue what on earth I would snap
User avatar
LostGuy94
 
Posts: 282
+1s received: 263
Joined: 19 January 2019, 18:30
Location: North East, England
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 22 October 2020, 04:29

Does anyone remember their first fap? I don’t. I don’t remember how I even knew how to do it. I think I only watched porn after I started to fap, so I don’t think porn influence it.
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 9287
+1s received: 2469
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby Derek » 22 October 2020, 04:39

poolerboy0077 wrote:Does anyone remember their first fap? I don’t. I don’t remember how I even knew how to do it. I think I only watched porn after I started to fap, so I don’t think porn influence it.

I do. I was 13 and it got started because I stumbled onto some porn. Straight porn, actually - at the time I thought I might be gay, but I wasn't sure. I remember when one of my clicks finally led me to a gay porn site, all the blood in body suddenly drained into my head. I literally got dizzy. It was sort of a turning point for me.

Anyway, it took me three hours of looking at six second clips. Finding free porn was hard back then. And while I knew about ejaculation and about orgasms, I didn't realize they happened at the same time? When I finally got there, I looked down at my dick - like, what's going on? - and ended up coming a massive load onto my face. I had to stumble blind into the bathroom at 3am to wash it off.
User avatar
Derek
 
Posts: 6607
+1s received: 2516
Joined: 21 December 2012, 02:12
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby Severelius » 22 October 2020, 11:01

I feel like I need to start actively devoting more time to doing things that make me happy... now if only I could figure out what those things are I'd be set. :rofl:
User avatar
Severelius
 
Posts: 4074
+1s received: 894
Joined: 6 May 2014, 20:49
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 22 October 2020, 16:25

Derek wrote:
poolerboy0077 wrote:Does anyone remember their first fap? I don’t. I don’t remember how I even knew how to do it. I think I only watched porn after I started to fap, so I don’t think porn influence it.

I do. I was 13 and it got started because I stumbled onto some porn. Straight porn, actually - at the time I thought I might be gay, but I wasn't sure. I remember when one of my clicks finally led me to a gay porn site, all the blood in body suddenly drained into my head. I literally got dizzy. It was sort of a turning point for me.

Anyway, it took me three hours of looking at six second clips. Finding free porn was hard back then. And while I knew about ejaculation and about orgasms, I didn't realize they happened at the same time? When I finally got there, I looked down at my dick - like, what's going on? - and ended up coming a massive load onto my face. I had to stumble blind into the bathroom at 3am to wash it off.

What kind of porn were you looking at back then? For me it was hentai until I discovered what twink porn was. I still remember the first pic I saw — it was a naked twink on top of a wooden table next to a bookcase jacking off using both hands. Everything suddenly made sense and felt right. :3
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 9287
+1s received: 2469
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby Derek » 22 October 2020, 17:20

poolerboy0077 wrote:What kind of porn were you looking at back then? For me it was hentai until I discovered what twink porn was. I still remember the first pic I saw — it was a naked twink on top of a wooden table next to a bookcase jacking off using both hands. Everything suddenly made sense and felt right. :3

It was mostly twink porn. I remember it was back when all the guys had Bieber cuts. Those were truly dark times.
User avatar
Derek
 
Posts: 6607
+1s received: 2516
Joined: 21 December 2012, 02:12
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby PopTart » 22 October 2020, 18:04

Derek wrote:Those were truly dark times.

Should have worked on your aim more, you wouldn't have had such a hard time seeing.
ImageImage
User avatar
PopTart
 
Posts: 3195
+1s received: 2596
Joined: 12 December 2017, 11:15
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 23 October 2020, 01:54

Derek wrote:
poolerboy0077 wrote:What kind of porn were you looking at back then? For me it was hentai until I discovered what twink porn was. I still remember the first pic I saw — it was a naked twink on top of a wooden table next to a bookcase jacking off using both hands. Everything suddenly made sense and felt right. :3

It was mostly twink porn. I remember it was back when all the guys had Bieber cuts. Those were truly dark times.

From Jesse McCartney to Brent Corrigan. :awesome:

And they weren’t “dark times” for you back then since you liked that look. You once wrote, years ago, that you found mop-head Bieber hot. :oface: You lie more than Trump.
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 9287
+1s received: 2469
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby Severelius » 23 October 2020, 18:09

I really shouldn't be allowed to work late shifts on my own any more.
User avatar
Severelius
 
Posts: 4074
+1s received: 894
Joined: 6 May 2014, 20:49
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby servant88 » 23 October 2020, 22:17

I am thinking about buying a pepperoni pizza.
servant88
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 23 October 2020, 21:56
Location: Seattle/Tacoma
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby Jasper1 » 23 October 2020, 23:00

poolerboy0077 wrote:Does anyone remember their first fap? I don’t. I don’t remember how I even knew how to do it. I think I only watched porn after I started to fap, so I don’t think porn influence it.


You need a separate thread on this one.

I remember mine fondly but cannot remember exactly my age. I had zero sex education at school or at home, no sex magazines and no access to porn so I would take myself off to the toilet and explore!

I remember jacking off a few times until I got bored, or my arm hurt and then one day whilst jacking off I felt this weird but wonderful feeling building inside of me and then my orgasm taking over. I was really confused as I didn’t know what had happened. The only thing I knew was it felt great.

I was too young to cum at the time and had no clue what cum was, all I knew was I wanted to do it again.

The innocence of youth.
User avatar
Jasper1
 
Posts: 123
+1s received: 80
Joined: 12 July 2020, 11:44
Location: London
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby Derek » 23 October 2020, 23:40

poolerboy0077 wrote:
Derek wrote:
poolerboy0077 wrote:What kind of porn were you looking at back then? For me it was hentai until I discovered what twink porn was. I still remember the first pic I saw — it was a naked twink on top of a wooden table next to a bookcase jacking off using both hands. Everything suddenly made sense and felt right. :3

It was mostly twink porn. I remember it was back when all the guys had Bieber cuts. Those were truly dark times.

From Jesse McCartney to Brent Corrigan. :awesome:

And they weren’t “dark times” for you back then since you liked that look. You once wrote, years ago, that you found mop-head Bieber hot. :oface: You lie more than Trump.

Erick, you never said if you liked my cousin sex story.
User avatar
Derek
 
Posts: 6607
+1s received: 2516
Joined: 21 December 2012, 02:12
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby Magic J » 24 October 2020, 00:21

Blows my mind that people remember this stuff. I have absolutely no idea. :lol:

There's loads of stuff that I can't remember about my life. My mind just doesn't seem to work in that way, though I have a fine memory otherwise. It's apparently not a hugely uncommon phenomenon ("Deficient Autobiographical Memory Syndrome"). Used to bother me a lot. Still does a little, but I've more or less made peace with it.

More or less. Sometimes, somebody mentions some event in their life and I'm prompted to recall a similar event, and I'm just blank. There's nothing there. It's strange. Makes me feel weird...

What I'm saying is that the "first fap" question made me have a minor existential crisis. I'd say it's not my proudest moment, but honestly, I can't recall many other moments to confirm this. :P
Je suis Luther Blissett
User avatar
Magic J
 
Posts: 1372
+1s received: 1056
Joined: 20 December 2012, 23:06
Location: Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

PreviousNext

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: Brenden, CommonCrawl [Bot], DotNetDotCom.org [Bot], John27, Mail.ru [Bot], Severelius and 82 guests