What are you thinking at the moment?

Talk about anything and everything.

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 6 August 2021, 03:30

How do you guys think this pandemic will end? And climate change? Someone say something comforting to me and that everything will be okay. <sucks thumb and rocks back and forth>
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 9865
+1s received: 2732
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby LynxReloaded » 6 August 2021, 04:06

Sha'Carri Richardson is such a racist pig

"Congratulations to the ladies of Jamaica for the clean sweep," Richardson wrote on Twitter on Saturday night in the U.S. "Powerful, strong Black women dominating the sport."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/o ... 445642001/
LynxReloaded
 
Posts: 45
+1s received: 4
Joined: 18 July 2021, 17:01
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby Marmaduke » 6 August 2021, 04:55

LynxReloaded wrote:Sha'Carri Richardson is such a racist pig

"Congratulations to the ladies of Jamaica for the clean sweep," Richardson wrote on Twitter on Saturday night in the U.S. "Powerful, strong Black women dominating the sport."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/o ... 445642001/

How is that racism? The Jamaican women took Gold, Silver and Bronze in the 100m. They dominated the sport. They are black. They are women. They’ve beaten the best the rest of the world has to offer, so strong and powerful seem like reasonable choices for adjectives in the context. Where is the racism? It’s factual commentary.
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 8443
+1s received: 3178
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 6 August 2021, 17:14

Marmaduke wrote:
LynxReloaded wrote:Sha'Carri Richardson is such a racist pig

"Congratulations to the ladies of Jamaica for the clean sweep," Richardson wrote on Twitter on Saturday night in the U.S. "Powerful, strong Black women dominating the sport."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/o ... 445642001/

How is that racism? The Jamaican women took Gold, Silver and Bronze in the 100m. They dominated the sport. They are black. They are women. They’ve beaten the best the rest of the world has to offer, so strong and powerful seem like reasonable choices for adjectives in the context. Where is the racism? It’s factual commentary.

I’m assuming he’s insinuating that lauding black athletes, and especially highlighting that they’re black as being an achievement for the community, is some sort of black supremacy. I find it amusing how the very same people who complain about political correctness are often the same ones who insist on the politically correct notion that races ought to be regarded as equally free from historical marginalization.
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 9865
+1s received: 2732
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby PopTart » 6 August 2021, 19:47

poolerboy0077 wrote:How do you guys think this pandemic will end? And climate change? Someone say something comforting to me and that everything will be okay. <sucks thumb and rocks back and forth>

I'm thinking the pandemic will end like the Spanish flu did, with a lower death count. It will linger for a couple of years before disappearing into seasonal variants that people have a degree of immunity too.

As to the climate... Best move north... just not too far north... and stay away from the coast, 60+ metres above sea level. Maybe find a spot with good pottable drinking water and a defensible position. It's gonna get game of thrones I think.
ImageImage
User avatar
PopTart
 
Posts: 3759
+1s received: 2854
Joined: 12 December 2017, 11:15
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby PopTart » 6 August 2021, 19:51

Marmaduke wrote:
LynxReloaded wrote:Sha'Carri Richardson is such a racist pig

"Congratulations to the ladies of Jamaica for the clean sweep," Richardson wrote on Twitter on Saturday night in the U.S. "Powerful, strong Black women dominating the sport."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/o ... 445642001/

How is that racism? The Jamaican women took Gold, Silver and Bronze in the 100m. They dominated the sport. They are black. They are women. They’ve beaten the best the rest of the world has to offer, so strong and powerful seem like reasonable choices for adjectives in the context. Where is the racism? It’s factual commentary.

Maybe it's the term, clean sweep? Perhaps it invokes caricatures like the black lady in Tom and Jerry and the implication that, for someone who should, by rights be cleaning a white person's house, those darkies should be right proud of their gold medalist.

I dunno.

Let's be fair, it's Lynx, he flings shit and waits to see what sticks.
ImageImage
User avatar
PopTart
 
Posts: 3759
+1s received: 2854
Joined: 12 December 2017, 11:15
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby LynxReloaded » 7 August 2021, 04:35

Marmaduke wrote:
LynxReloaded wrote:Sha'Carri Richardson is such a racist pig

"Congratulations to the ladies of Jamaica for the clean sweep," Richardson wrote on Twitter on Saturday night in the U.S. "Powerful, strong Black women dominating the sport."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/o ... 445642001/

How is that racism? The Jamaican women took Gold, Silver and Bronze in the 100m. They dominated the sport. They are black. They are women. They’ve beaten the best the rest of the world has to offer, so strong and powerful seem like reasonable choices for adjectives in the context. Where is the racism? It’s factual commentary.


lmao obviously went over your little pea-sized head.

:applause:
LynxReloaded
 
Posts: 45
+1s received: 4
Joined: 18 July 2021, 17:01
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby LynxReloaded » 7 August 2021, 04:42

PopTart wrote:
Marmaduke wrote:
LynxReloaded wrote:Sha'Carri Richardson is such a racist pig

"Congratulations to the ladies of Jamaica for the clean sweep," Richardson wrote on Twitter on Saturday night in the U.S. "Powerful, strong Black women dominating the sport."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/o ... 445642001/

How is that racism? The Jamaican women took Gold, Silver and Bronze in the 100m. They dominated the sport. They are black. They are women. They’ve beaten the best the rest of the world has to offer, so strong and powerful seem like reasonable choices for adjectives in the context. Where is the racism? It’s factual commentary.

Maybe it's the term, clean sweep? Perhaps it invokes caricatures like the black lady in Tom and Jerry and the implication that, for someone who should, by rights be cleaning a white person's house, those darkies should be right proud of their gold medalist.

I dunno.

Let's be fair, it's Lynx, he flings shit and waits to see what sticks.


stop feeding marmaduke's low iq

she's not a puppet.
LynxReloaded
 
Posts: 45
+1s received: 4
Joined: 18 July 2021, 17:01
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby Marmaduke » 7 August 2021, 05:22

LynxReloaded wrote:
Marmaduke wrote:
LynxReloaded wrote:Sha'Carri Richardson is such a racist pig

"Congratulations to the ladies of Jamaica for the clean sweep," Richardson wrote on Twitter on Saturday night in the U.S. "Powerful, strong Black women dominating the sport."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/o ... 445642001/

How is that racism? The Jamaican women took Gold, Silver and Bronze in the 100m. They dominated the sport. They are black. They are women. They’ve beaten the best the rest of the world has to offer, so strong and powerful seem like reasonable choices for adjectives in the context. Where is the racism? It’s factual commentary.


lmao obviously went over your little pea-sized head.

:applause:

Well do please enlighten me. It’s apparently a simple enough question, yet you can’t seem to answer it.

Oh and, just for future, “your little pea-sized head” doesn’t really work as a snappy retort. If my head is “pea-sized” we know you mean small. Peas are smaller than heads, we get that. By also using “little” the tacit implication is that you don’t think it’s obvious that peas are small. Everyone is going to assume you’re a bit slow. Brevity, dear boy, is key.
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 8443
+1s received: 3178
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby LynxReloaded » 7 August 2021, 12:57

Marmaduke wrote:
LynxReloaded wrote:
Marmaduke wrote:
LynxReloaded wrote:Sha'Carri Richardson is such a racist pig

"Congratulations to the ladies of Jamaica for the clean sweep," Richardson wrote on Twitter on Saturday night in the U.S. "Powerful, strong Black women dominating the sport."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/o ... 445642001/

How is that racism? The Jamaican women took Gold, Silver and Bronze in the 100m. They dominated the sport. They are black. They are women. They’ve beaten the best the rest of the world has to offer, so strong and powerful seem like reasonable choices for adjectives in the context. Where is the racism? It’s factual commentary.


lmao obviously went over your little pea-sized head.

:applause:

Well do please enlighten me. It’s apparently a simple enough question, yet you can’t seem to answer it.

Oh and, just for future, “your little pea-sized head” doesn’t really work as a snappy retort. If my head is “pea-sized” we know you mean small. Peas are smaller than heads, we get that. By also using “little” the tacit implication is that you don’t think it’s obvious that peas are small. Everyone is going to assume you’re a bit slow. Brevity, dear boy, is key.


Tacit implication what!

I don't think its obvious that peas are small???

Yes your mind is that stupid, literal and submissive

there ought to be a law against letting you think
LynxReloaded
 
Posts: 45
+1s received: 4
Joined: 18 July 2021, 17:01
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby Marmaduke » 7 August 2021, 17:24

You’re in over your head, you should stop playing. You’re not smart enough to win this game, unless you’re playing it against 13 year olds on a minecraft discord server.
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 8443
+1s received: 3178
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby Derek » 7 August 2021, 17:35

Joe Rogan says that scientists are afraid to tell the public that vaccines accelerate covid variants because of cancel culture.

It's interesting how far the argument "scientists are afraid of being canceled" will take you.
User avatar
Derek
 
Posts: 7028
+1s received: 2753
Joined: 21 December 2012, 02:12
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby Severelius » 7 August 2021, 22:28

Pondering at work today for my own amusement: I wonder what range of emotions and facial expressions my dad would go through if I told him the sentence "so I think I'm actually getting into and really enjoying watching cricket" followed by "yeah you know that new tournament, the Hundred? It's really fun."

He's firmly in the "only test cricket is valid cricket" way of thinking. He hates the very concept of the Hundred.
User avatar
Severelius
 
Posts: 4934
+1s received: 1297
Joined: 6 May 2014, 20:49
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 8 August 2021, 05:19

Derek wrote:Joe Rogan says that scientists are afraid to tell the public that vaccines accelerate covid variants because of cancel culture.

It's interesting how far the argument "scientists are afraid of being canceled" will take you.

So you’ve finally given up on life and started watching Joe Rohan podcasts?
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 9865
+1s received: 2732
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby rogonandi » 8 August 2021, 05:55

Are there really people getting fake vaccination cards? Wouldn’t it be easier and safer for everyone to just get vaccinated? :rolleyes:
Image
rogonandi
 
Posts: 2219
+1s received: 1476
Joined: 12 May 2016, 10:02
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada (ca)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby LynxReloaded » 8 August 2021, 13:41

Marmaduke wrote:You’re in over your head, you should stop playing. You’re not smart enough to win this game, unless you’re playing it against 13 year olds on a minecraft discord server.


that's right you'd better try to back down with some dignity you phony little, pea-sized brained coward.

and you're the moron that said its a tacit implication that describing your brain as little and pea-sized is some type of redundacy that makes it obvious that I don't know brains are small. you obviously are not capable of discerning implications

you're a moron like that racist pig sha'carri richardson

now that I exposed you yesterday for what a retard you are, you are found on another thread trying to talk your way out of what a retarded statement you made, by now claiming you did not really mean it

trying to save your little narrative by wishing that i was trying to be funny

as i said on the other thread, your obsession with 'hyper-technical' and overly pedantic distinctions leads to the tacit implication that you're obviously a dead lay...i imagine for the tops here it'd be something like fucking a piece of wood
Last edited by LynxReloaded on 8 August 2021, 13:56, edited 1 time in total.
LynxReloaded
 
Posts: 45
+1s received: 4
Joined: 18 July 2021, 17:01
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby Marmaduke » 8 August 2021, 13:54

LynxReloaded wrote:
Marmaduke wrote:You’re in over your head, you should stop playing. You’re not smart enough to win this game, unless you’re playing it against 13 year olds on a minecraft discord server.


that's right you'd better try to back down with some dignity you phony little, pea-sized brained coward.

and you're the moron that said its a tacit implication that describing your brain as little and pea-sized is some type of redundacy that makes it obvious that I don't know brains are small. you obviously are not capable of discerning implications

you're a moron like that racist pig sha'carri richardson

now that I exposed you yesterday for what a retard you are, you are found on another thread trying to talk your way out of what a retarded statement you made, by now claiming you did not really mean it

trying to save your little narrative by wishing that i was trying to be funny

as i said on the other thread, your obsession with 'hyper-technical' and overly pedantic distinctions leads to the tactic implication that you're obviously a dead lay...i imagine for the tops here it'd be something like fucking a piece of wood

Have I hurt your feelings? You seem quite upset. Do you need someone to tell you it’s all ok? Don’t cry over us. We’re not worth it. Go be happy elsewhere, there’s got to be a Trump forum somewhere that you’d fit right in with. Just don’t tell them you’re a faggot and you’ll be super popular there.
Last edited by Marmaduke on 8 August 2021, 13:57, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 8443
+1s received: 3178
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby Marmaduke » 8 August 2021, 13:56

Severelius wrote:Pondering at work today for my own amusement: I wonder what range of emotions and facial expressions my dad would go through if I told him the sentence "so I think I'm actually getting into and really enjoying watching cricket" followed by "yeah you know that new tournament, the Hundred? It's really fun."

He's firmly in the "only test cricket is valid cricket" way of thinking. He hates the very concept of the Hundred.

I don’t see how he could object to it, it’s just objectively a better spectacle. I’ve never watched a game of test cricket in life, or T20. But I’ve watched about 6 or 7 matches in this new Hundred franchise. It’s genuinely a good watch. I’ve not come across anyone with a bad word to say about it.
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 8443
+1s received: 3178
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby LynxReloaded » 10 August 2021, 03:34

Marmaduke wrote:
LynxReloaded wrote:
Marmaduke wrote:You’re in over your head, you should stop playing. You’re not smart enough to win this game, unless you’re playing it against 13 year olds on a minecraft discord server.


that's right you'd better try to back down with some dignity you phony little, pea-sized brained coward.

and you're the moron that said its a tacit implication that describing your brain as little and pea-sized is some type of redundacy that makes it obvious that I don't know brains are small. you obviously are not capable of discerning implications

you're a moron like that racist pig sha'carri richardson

now that I exposed you yesterday for what a retard you are, you are found on another thread trying to talk your way out of what a retarded statement you made, by now claiming you did not really mean it

trying to save your little narrative by wishing that i was trying to be funny

as i said on the other thread, your obsession with 'hyper-technical' and overly pedantic distinctions leads to the tactic implication that you're obviously a dead lay...i imagine for the tops here it'd be something like fucking a piece of wood

Have I hurt your feelings? You seem quite upset. Do you need someone to tell you it’s all ok? Don’t cry over us. We’re not worth it. Go be happy elsewhere, there’s got to be a Trump forum somewhere that you’d fit right in with. Just don’t tell them you’re a faggot and you’ll be super popular there.


fifth sign that you're a moron is that you're now trying to tie me into "trump"... as if that should be some type of rebuttal to my slaughtering of you throughout these exchanges. the link between anything i've said here and trumpforums is tenuous and speculative, at best.

sixth sign that you're a moron is that you assume i'm looking to fit in or that I would not be equally controversial on a trumpforum. you're the one that wants to fit in, per your "don't cry over us" ...first i'm responding to you, now it's "us". (that's your pathetic way of pretending that you're part of some 'in-group' here and your weaselish attempt to manipulate others into supporting you...that' what mental weaklings like yourself need)

seventh sign that you're moron is i have totally demolished you on your so-called tacit implication and you're still 'trying' to save face. you should have quit after your 'tacit implication' remark, because it was so stupid, its given me ample material to prey on you with. At this point, you're like a parapalegic flapping around on the ground after being viciously booted off the back of his wheelchair.


keep it up, moron. i'm enjoying this...you're the gift that keeps on giving
LynxReloaded
 
Posts: 45
+1s received: 4
Joined: 18 July 2021, 17:01
Country: United States (us)

PostThis post was deleted by René on 5 January 2022, 15:28.
Reason: Spam

PreviousNext

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Brenden, CommonCrawl [Bot], JamiePrince16, Severelius and 103 guests