What are you thinking at the moment?

Talk about anything and everything.

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby Magic J » 23 March 2020, 21:58

Well, that's the UK under lockdown. I'm almost definitely about to be told to stay indoors for 12 weeks.

Now we all just sit back and watch each other go mad. :awesome:
Be Excellent to each other.
User avatar
Magic J
 
Posts: 700
+1s received: 511
Joined: 20 December 2012, 23:06
Location: Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby Marmaduke » 23 March 2020, 22:05

Magic J wrote:Well, that's the UK under lockdown. I'm almost definitely about to be told to stay indoors for 12 weeks.

Now we all just sit back and watch each other go mad. :awesome:

Yeah, I’m already getting dribs and drabs that the business is closing indefinitely from tomorrow. I don’t know what the fuck I’m gonna do with myself for three more weeks by myself. I’m gonna legitimately lose my mind.
ImageImageImageImage Image
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 6811
+1s received: 1827
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby Magic J » 23 March 2020, 22:11

Marmaduke wrote:
Magic J wrote:Well, that's the UK under lockdown. I'm almost definitely about to be told to stay indoors for 12 weeks.

Now we all just sit back and watch each other go mad. :awesome:

Yeah, I’m already getting dribs and drabs that the business is closing indefinitely from tomorrow. I don’t know what the fuck I’m gonna do with myself for three more weeks by myself. I’m gonna legitimately lose my mind.

I mean... there's only so many times one can masturbate in a day before it loses its appeal. And after weeks near continuously? I think we might need to face up to the fact that this lockdown could potentially ruin masturbation.

God save us.
Be Excellent to each other.
User avatar
Magic J
 
Posts: 700
+1s received: 511
Joined: 20 December 2012, 23:06
Location: Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby Marmaduke » 23 March 2020, 22:14

Magic J wrote:
Marmaduke wrote:
Magic J wrote:Well, that's the UK under lockdown. I'm almost definitely about to be told to stay indoors for 12 weeks.

Now we all just sit back and watch each other go mad. :awesome:

Yeah, I’m already getting dribs and drabs that the business is closing indefinitely from tomorrow. I don’t know what the fuck I’m gonna do with myself for three more weeks by myself. I’m gonna legitimately lose my mind.

I mean... there's only so many times one can masturbate in a day before it loses its appeal. And after weeks near continuously? I think we might need to face up to the fact that this lockdown could potentially ruin masturbation.

God save us.

I’m already there! I started this morning and just couldn’t be bothered to finish, absolutely lost interest halfway through.

Suppose I’m just gonna have to start going for long runs alone in the park, apparently it’s the only thing I’m allowed to leave the house for anymore and just the once a day.
ImageImageImageImage Image
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 6811
+1s received: 1827
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby Magic J » 23 March 2020, 22:18

I personally intend to spend the majority of my time arguing on the internet, being obnoxious and adopting increasingly indefensible positions. Might try libertarianism.
Be Excellent to each other.
User avatar
Magic J
 
Posts: 700
+1s received: 511
Joined: 20 December 2012, 23:06
Location: Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby Marmaduke » 23 March 2020, 22:20

I’m surprised this forum has been so quiet of late with us all being locked indoors. Hopefully it’ll pick up a little. I’d welcome an opinionated libertarian. Anyone that I can try and break down a point and then debate around in circles with.
ImageImageImageImage Image
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 6811
+1s received: 1827
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby Magic J » 23 March 2020, 22:26

I think we're the only ones here.

Ahem.

Plan of action: We allow the poor to sell their organs and/or limbs to interested buyers for consumption. This solves the looming food crisis. Also, it is inevitable that some of the sellers will perish from the effects of the contract they willing entered into. Thus, the poor shall naturally reduce in numbers. No poor people. Everybody is rich.

This is my amateur understanding of libertarianism. How close to the mark am I?
Be Excellent to each other.
User avatar
Magic J
 
Posts: 700
+1s received: 511
Joined: 20 December 2012, 23:06
Location: Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby Marmaduke » 23 March 2020, 22:32

It has felt like it’s just me and you for a while now. Are we 2020’s Derek and Sullivan? Or have we just driven everyone else away?

I think we just need to take a small government approach and let people just purge themselves. We just have a purge. No more laws, survival of the fittest. Everyone is free to do whatever they want, and nobody will force you to do anything you don’t want to do. Dying doesn’t count because it’s not an activity.
ImageImageImageImage Image
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 6811
+1s received: 1827
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby OhHeyItsZach » 23 March 2020, 22:36

Just thinking of my dad and how much I miss him.
User avatar
OhHeyItsZach
 
Posts: 115
+1s received: 44
Joined: 16 February 2020, 00:33

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby Brenden » 23 March 2020, 22:39

OhHeyItsZach wrote:Just thinking of my dad and how much I miss him.

:( :hug:
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Brenden
Administrator
 
Posts: 7528
+1s received: 2415
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby OhHeyItsZach » 23 March 2020, 22:43

Brenden wrote:
OhHeyItsZach wrote:Just thinking of my dad and how much I miss him.

:( :hug:


Thanks and I'm really starting to miss him! We were so much alike!
User avatar
OhHeyItsZach
 
Posts: 115
+1s received: 44
Joined: 16 February 2020, 00:33

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby Magic J » 23 March 2020, 22:46

OhHeyItsZach wrote:Just thinking of my dad and how much I miss him.

I'm sorry to hear about that. Hope your doing okay at the moment. :hug:
Be Excellent to each other.
User avatar
Magic J
 
Posts: 700
+1s received: 511
Joined: 20 December 2012, 23:06
Location: Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby OhHeyItsZach » 23 March 2020, 22:50

Magic J wrote:
OhHeyItsZach wrote:Just thinking of my dad and how much I miss him.

I'm sorry to hear about that. Hope your doing okay at the moment. :hug:


Thanks and still a little sad he's gone, but I still have the memories and pictures of him.
User avatar
OhHeyItsZach
 
Posts: 115
+1s received: 44
Joined: 16 February 2020, 00:33

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby Capt._Trips » 24 March 2020, 01:09

^^any reason why your thinking more about him now? When did you lose him? Losing a parent will always suck. :hug:

Idk why but I've been thinking about getting another tattoo. Not sure what I want or even why I want another tattoo but the past few weeks it's been in my head.
Maybe soon I will be posting some new ink. Or at least fixing the peace sign on my leg. Not sure yet
Last edited by Capt._Trips on 24 March 2020, 01:13, edited 1 time in total.
"I hope your having fun" paul McCartney

"Castles made of sand slips into the sea,
Eventually" jimi hendrix

"We are star dust. We are golden" joni mitchell

Edna St. Vincent Millay — 'My candle burns at both ends;It will not last the night; But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends—It gives a lovely light!'
User avatar
Capt._Trips
 
Posts: 3622
+1s received: 2351
Joined: 30 September 2017, 16:43
Location: Pennsylvania
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby erti » 24 March 2020, 01:11

Self hate lingers today in my head and the voices of the dead. It’s a never ending pattern.
User avatar
erti
 
Posts: 780
+1s received: 523
Joined: 30 November 2018, 09:58
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby OhHeyItsZach » 24 March 2020, 01:38

Capt._Trips wrote:^^any reason why your thinking more about him now? When did you lose him? Losing a parent will always suck. :hug:


Idk why I'm thinking more of him now I guess I'm just used to seeing him everyday and now I won't be able to. He passed away on March 20 due to cancer. I sure can use all the hugs I can get. :cry:
User avatar
OhHeyItsZach
 
Posts: 115
+1s received: 44
Joined: 16 February 2020, 00:33

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby Capt._Trips » 24 March 2020, 02:04

Sorry I didn't see that. Of course your gonna be thinking about him. My dad also has been fighting cancer for years now.
Wish I could give you a real hug but all I can offer is :hug:

Try and focus on the more positive times you've had with him. And think of those times more. Or just times you guy's have stupidly laughed together. Not easy I know. But I'm sure you can think of many good times you've spent together if you try.
How is your mom doing?
"I hope your having fun" paul McCartney

"Castles made of sand slips into the sea,
Eventually" jimi hendrix

"We are star dust. We are golden" joni mitchell

Edna St. Vincent Millay — 'My candle burns at both ends;It will not last the night; But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends—It gives a lovely light!'
User avatar
Capt._Trips
 
Posts: 3622
+1s received: 2351
Joined: 30 September 2017, 16:43
Location: Pennsylvania
Country: United States (us)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby OhHeyItsZach » 25 March 2020, 00:14

Capt._Trips wrote:Sorry I didn't see that. Of course your gonna be thinking about him. My dad also has been fighting cancer for years now.
Wish I could give you a real hug but all I can offer is :hug:

Try and focus on the more positive times you've had with him. And think of those times more. Or just times you guy's have stupidly laughed together. Not easy I know. But I'm sure you can think of many good times you've spent together if you try.
How is your mom doing?


Thanks and sorry to hear your dad is fighting cancer I hope he will become a cancer survivor. Thanks for the virtual hug I needed it! I'm trying to stay as positive as I can by thinking of all the good times we had together and all the laughs we had. My mom is taking it quite hard by I will be by her side so we both can help each other get through this tough time.
User avatar
OhHeyItsZach
 
Posts: 115
+1s received: 44
Joined: 16 February 2020, 00:33

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby René » 25 March 2020, 00:45

poolerboy0077 wrote:Who are the types of people that leave porn comments? And why do they do it?

Tbf they can occasionally be really hot to read. There's the odd hot video where somehow the comments on it are actually on par with the video itself.
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
René
Administrator
 
Posts: 5512
+1s received: 1618
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What are you thinking at the moment?

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 25 March 2020, 02:43

René wrote:
poolerboy0077 wrote:Who are the types of people that leave porn comments? And why do they do it?

Tbf they can occasionally be really hot to read. There's the odd hot video where somehow the comments on it are actually on par with the video itself.

I’ve never come across something like that. Gimme an example. :oface:
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 8451
+1s received: 2026
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

PreviousNext

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], ceez, CommonCrawl [Bot], GearFetTwinkRomance, Lolwink, Magic J, MSN [Bot], rxxli, SexySnowflake, Seznam [Bot], Sogou [Spider] and 137 guests