What made you laugh today?

Talk about anything and everything.

Re: What made you laugh today?

Unread postby 奇妙な焼却炉 » 1 November 2018, 21:31

Image

Image
強く>弱い
User avatar
奇妙な焼却炉
 
Posts: 31
+1s received: 4
Joined: 31 October 2018, 04:29
Location: Colorado
Country: United States (us)

Re: What made you laugh today?

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 1 November 2018, 21:46

Jacketh wrote:Eh, that's too short now!

You should check out Why Don't We. They're very... your type :shifty:

Fool! Hath ye not known? Hath ye not heard? I am the everlasting Lord who knows all and sees all twinks.

But seriously, though, they’re kinda basic. But let’s not pretend we don’t share the same tastes. :oface:
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 6818
+1s received: 1153
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: What made you laugh today?

Unread postby Jacketh » 1 November 2018, 22:40

What was Bieber if he wasn't basic?

He was the definition of 2009 kid. Basic as hell.

The Why Don't We guys are quite cute, a bit young looking tho'. But cuter than Bieber ever was :P
User avatar
Jacketh
 
Posts: 508
+1s received: 242
Joined: 30 January 2015, 00:12
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What made you laugh today?

Unread postby 奇妙な焼却炉 » 1 November 2018, 23:17

^that made you laugh today? damn what a princess.
強く>弱い
User avatar
奇妙な焼却炉
 
Posts: 31
+1s received: 4
Joined: 31 October 2018, 04:29
Location: Colorado
Country: United States (us)

PostThis post was deleted by René on 2 November 2018, 08:55.
Reason: Spam

Re: What made you laugh today?

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 3 November 2018, 18:54

Jacketh wrote:What was Bieber if he wasn't basic?

He was the definition of 2009 kid. Basic as hell.

The Why Don't We guys are quite cute, a bit young looking tho'. But cuter than Bieber ever was :P

Basic in terms of physical features, I mean. What Bieber had in his prime was very delicate and symmetrical facial features, unblemished skin, great hair and a nice body. A lot of these other guys are "cute" but don't rise to the level of aesthetic perfection. If only Bieber had some sense back in 2015 to marry Martin Garrix; they would've been a power couple.
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 6818
+1s received: 1153
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: What made you laugh today?

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 4 November 2018, 23:49

My friends and I were taking about this one douchebag we know who is a friend of one of my best friend’s girlfriend. He’s typical Trump supporter trash but what almost made me burst out laughing is when she goes, “I just don’t get why he says [racist] stuff like that. He’s not a racist. He has black friends.”
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 6818
+1s received: 1153
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: What made you laugh today?

Unread postby René » 6 November 2018, 17:09

It happened again :lol:

So, on our way back home from the wonderful Oxford meet-up back in 2015, while waiting for a bus, we encountered two drunk girls (one very drunk, the other moderately drunk and doing her best to look after her friend) who randomly started talking to us and found us utterly fascinating for some reason.

Last night we met up with 2 old GTFers (Scottness and a friend of his who was also briefly on GTF in 2012) to see the 5th of November fireworks in Glasgow. We had a great time, and on our way back, wouldn't you know it, waiting at the train platform were two girls (again one very drunk, the other moderately drunk and doing her best to look after her friend) who started talking to us and were utterly fascinated. They couldn't get over the fact that I'm from the Netherlands and Brenden's American and we're married and living in Scotland together, which they thought was amazing :3
One of them said that this felt so emotional, it was going to give her PTSD :lol: (I don't think she knows what PTSD means.)
ImageImage
User avatar
René
Administrator
 
Posts: 4272
+1s received: 908
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What made you laugh today?

Unread postby PopTart » 6 November 2018, 18:40

René wrote:It happened again :lol:

So, on our way back home from the wonderful Oxford meet-up back in 2015, while waiting for a bus, we encountered two drunk girls (one very drunk, the other moderately drunk and doing her best to look after her friend) who randomly started talking to us and found us utterly fascinating for some reason.

Last night we met up with 2 old GTFers (Scottness and a friend of his who was also briefly on GTF in 2012) to see the 5th of November fireworks in Glasgow. We had a great time, and on our way back, wouldn't you know it, waiting at the train platform were two girls (again one very drunk, the other moderately drunk and doing her best to look after her friend) who started talking to us and were utterly fascinated. They couldn't get over the fact that I'm from the Netherlands and Brenden's American and we're married and living in Scotland together, which they thought was amazing :3
One of them said that this felt so emotional, it was going to give her PTSD :lol: (I don't think she knows what PTSD means.)

Ahh, you take those buses too! :lol: honestly, public transport brings out all the colourful characters!
User avatar
PopTart
 
Posts: 2257
+1s received: 1774
Joined: 12 December 2017, 11:15
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What made you laugh today?

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 7 November 2018, 00:18

René wrote:One of them said that this felt so emotional, it was going to give her PTSD :lol: (I don't think she knows what PTSD means.)

:lol: idiots. It’s a mnemonic for order of operations. Leave it to women, I swear.
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 6818
+1s received: 1153
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: What made you laugh today?

Unread postby René » 10 November 2018, 18:04

BA passenger kicked off plane after trying to smuggle ‘comfort cat’ in hand luggage

Metro News wrote:A British Airways passenger was kicked off a plane after she attempted to smuggle a cat in her hand luggage.
[...]
After the cat was discovered in a box she claimed it was for ‘emotional support’.

But this excuse did not convince crew who made it clear cats were not allowed to travel in the cabin unless they were recognised assistance dogs.

:lol:
ImageImage
User avatar
René
Administrator
 
Posts: 4272
+1s received: 908
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What made you laugh today?

Unread postby PopTart » 10 November 2018, 18:11

René wrote:BA passenger kicked off plane after trying to smuggle ‘comfort cat’ in hand luggage

Metro News wrote:A British Airways passenger was kicked off a plane after she attempted to smuggle a cat in her hand luggage.
[...]
After the cat was discovered in a box she claimed it was for ‘emotional support’.

But this excuse did not convince crew who made it clear cats were not allowed to travel in the cabin unless they were recognised assistance dogs.

:lol:

Brilliant :rofl:
User avatar
PopTart
 
Posts: 2257
+1s received: 1774
Joined: 12 December 2017, 11:15
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What made you laugh today?

Unread postby Satsuma » 10 November 2018, 18:14

Aw poor woman :(

It's only a cute lil' cat. What's it gonna do, cough up too many furballs? -_-
Formerly Zoop C=^-^=
User avatar
Satsuma
 
Posts: 385
+1s received: 476
Joined: 19 September 2018, 22:57
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What made you laugh today?

Unread postby Brenden » 10 November 2018, 21:36

Zoop wrote:Aw poor woman :(

It's only a cute lil' cat. What's it gonna do, cough up too many furballs? -_-

Probably make the whole plane smell like cat piss.
ImageImage
User avatar
Brenden
Administrator
 
Posts: 6089
+1s received: 995
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What made you laugh today?

Unread postby mxguy01 » 10 November 2018, 21:41

Although I've known some rather smelly dog owner homes. The breads that have "hair" I guess it is referred to are best. They don't shead at least.
---
I love to travel but hate to arrive -- Albert Einstein
---
The only thing worse than an Did Not Finish (DNF) is an Did Not Start (DNS). ~~ Me
---
It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. ~~ Chinese fortune cookie
User avatar
mxguy01
 
Posts: 3246
+1s received: 1455
Joined: 23 October 2017, 23:12
Location: NorCal
Country: United States (us)

Re: What made you laugh today?

Unread postby Brenden » 10 November 2018, 22:22

mxguy01 wrote:Although I've known some rather smelly dog owner homes. The breads that have "hair" I guess it is referred to are best. They don't shead at least.

The thing is, with some attention and effort you can get rid of dog smells pretty well. Cat smells require a flamethrower, especially if they get on any fabrics.
ImageImage
User avatar
Brenden
Administrator
 
Posts: 6089
+1s received: 995
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What made you laugh today?

Unread postby PopTart » 10 November 2018, 23:38

Brenden wrote:
mxguy01 wrote:Although I've known some rather smelly dog owner homes. The breads that have "hair" I guess it is referred to are best. They don't shead at least.

The thing is, with some attention and effort you can get rid of dog smells pretty well. Cat smells require a flamethrower, especially if they get on any fabrics.

Lemon, lemon is very good at getting rid of the amonia smell in cat pee. Fortunately I've not had a cat pee in the house in forever, but look forwward to the day I don't have animals ina house I live in. They are great and all that, but they stink up the place in general and leave fur all over.

That said, watch me get a cat the minute I get my own flat sorted out :lol:
User avatar
PopTart
 
Posts: 2257
+1s received: 1774
Joined: 12 December 2017, 11:15
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What made you laugh today?

Unread postby mxguy01 » 11 November 2018, 00:01

Not having a cat is the superior solution. At least for us folks who don't appreciate cats that much.
---
I love to travel but hate to arrive -- Albert Einstein
---
The only thing worse than an Did Not Finish (DNF) is an Did Not Start (DNS). ~~ Me
---
It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. ~~ Chinese fortune cookie
User avatar
mxguy01
 
Posts: 3246
+1s received: 1455
Joined: 23 October 2017, 23:12
Location: NorCal
Country: United States (us)

Re: What made you laugh today?

Unread postby Jzone » 11 November 2018, 00:04

PopTart wrote:
Brenden wrote:
mxguy01 wrote:Although I've known some rather smelly dog owner homes. The breads that have "hair" I guess it is referred to are best. They don't shead at least.

The thing is, with some attention and effort you can get rid of dog smells pretty well. Cat smells require a flamethrower, especially if they get on any fabrics.

Lemon, lemon is very good at getting rid of the amonia smell in cat pee. Fortunately I've not had a cat pee in the house in forever, but look forwward to the day I don't have animals ina house I live in. They are great and all that, but they stink up the place in general and leave fur all over.

That said, watch me get a cat the minute I get my own flat sorted out :lol:

That sounds promising — but how do you get the cat to eat a lemon?!
Just an everyday boy Image doing everyday things
User avatar
Jzone
 
Posts: 615
+1s received: 773
Joined: 21 October 2017, 17:58
Location: USA, Washington State
Country: United States (us)

Re: What made you laugh today?

Unread postby Satsuma » 11 November 2018, 00:58

mxguy01 wrote:Not having a cat is the superior solution. At least for us folks who don't appreciate cats that much.


For cat folks that's not an option I'm afraid -_-
Formerly Zoop C=^-^=
User avatar
Satsuma
 
Posts: 385
+1s received: 476
Joined: 19 September 2018, 22:57
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

PreviousNext

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: Adrian, Baidu [Spider], Brenden, CommonCrawl [Bot], erti, Google [Bot], HardRockSteph, rogonandi, Satsuma, Severelius, Sogou [Spider] and 64 guests