What made your day / made you smile today?

Talk about anything and everything.

Re: What made your day / made you smile today?

Unread postby Severelius » 15 October 2020, 19:33

In my mind the words 'lovely customer service' and 'bank' just fundamentally do not go together.

OT: Had a relaxing day off work with the flat to myself and actually got progress made on a writing project I've been meaning to properly knuckle down on for longer than I think I can actively remember. Hooray for progress on a thing. :D
User avatar
Severelius
 
Posts: 4270
+1s received: 987
Joined: 6 May 2014, 20:49
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What made your day / made you smile today?

Unread postby erti » 15 October 2020, 20:26

my kitty welcomed me back from the hospital. Selene is precious! :D
“Don't take my devils away, because my angels may flee too.”

― Rainer Maria Rilke
User avatar
erti
 
Posts: 1524
+1s received: 949
Joined: 30 November 2018, 09:58
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Country: United States (us)

Re: What made your day / made you smile today?

Unread postby Magic J » 15 October 2020, 21:21

erti wrote:my kitty welcomed me back from the hospital. Selene is precious! :D

Moar pictures of Selene plz.

Hope you're doing okay, btw!
Very Silly
User avatar
Magic J
 
Posts: 1508
+1s received: 1159
Joined: 20 December 2012, 23:06
Location: Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What made your day / made you smile today?

Unread postby erti » 15 October 2020, 22:04

Magic J wrote:
erti wrote:my kitty welcomed me back from the hospital. Selene is precious! :D

Moar pictures of Selene plz.

Hope you're doing okay, btw!


I got pictures of her while I was in the hospital. let me put some up.

Image

Image

Image
“Don't take my devils away, because my angels may flee too.”

― Rainer Maria Rilke
User avatar
erti
 
Posts: 1524
+1s received: 949
Joined: 30 November 2018, 09:58
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Country: United States (us)

Re: What made your day / made you smile today?

Unread postby René » 15 October 2020, 22:10

Wow! None of my family's cats ever knew such luxury :P
They had/have to make do with a simple scratch pole and the wanton destruction of several office chairs.
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
René
Administrator
 
Posts: 7089
+1s received: 2464
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland / Maryland, USA
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What made your day / made you smile today?

Unread postby Severelius » 15 October 2020, 22:14

Did you specifically name your cat after the Ancient Greek goddess of the moon, or is it just a coincidence? :3
User avatar
Severelius
 
Posts: 4270
+1s received: 987
Joined: 6 May 2014, 20:49
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What made your day / made you smile today?

Unread postby erti » 15 October 2020, 22:22

René wrote:Wow! None of my family's cats ever knew such luxury :P
They had/have to make do with a simple scratch pole and the wanton destruction of several office chairs.


Yeah, that cat tree is about 6 feet tall. My friends mom bought it for the older cat before I got mine. That tree is about 75 bucks. I bought about 70 dollars worth of toys and treats. Got a shit tone of small balls and dangling toys. Salene is addicted to the ones that come in a tub. you can put it on top of food but we squeeze the tub and the chicken flavor pops out and the cat licks. She has something coming in the mail any day now and it's called the flappy fish. https://www.flippityfish.com/?mid=11467 ... ioQAvD_BwE

I may of spent a pretty Penny on selene and even my friends cat but they love what I bough which is weird for cats. either way, selene is my baby.
Last edited by erti on 15 October 2020, 22:32, edited 1 time in total.
“Don't take my devils away, because my angels may flee too.”

― Rainer Maria Rilke
User avatar
erti
 
Posts: 1524
+1s received: 949
Joined: 30 November 2018, 09:58
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Country: United States (us)

Re: What made your day / made you smile today?

Unread postby erti » 15 October 2020, 22:26

Severelius wrote:Did you specifically name your cat after the Ancient Greek goddess of the moon, or is it just a coincidence? :3


YES! I love greek mythology... Last year I saw Hermes greek god and told me I can fly and to jump off high things... lol well as you can tell I listen to friends and told me not to jump off high places. Oh I also saw Aphrodite too... This was during a manic faze over a year ago.
“Don't take my devils away, because my angels may flee too.”

― Rainer Maria Rilke
User avatar
erti
 
Posts: 1524
+1s received: 949
Joined: 30 November 2018, 09:58
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Country: United States (us)

Re: What made your day / made you smile today?

Unread postby rogonandi » 17 October 2020, 18:21

I lost another 5 lbs, which brings it up to 65. Only 5 more lbs until I get to my (probably) final goal of 70. :thumbsup:
Image
rogonandi
 
Posts: 1846
+1s received: 1264
Joined: 12 May 2016, 10:02
Location: Ontario
Country: United States (us)

Re: What made your day / made you smile today?

Unread postby ceez » 18 October 2020, 19:06

I finally got a new job! It's the same type of hard labor work as my last job but pays a hell of a lot better.
User avatar
ceez
 
Posts: 213
+1s received: 123
Joined: 8 April 2018, 14:24
Location: VA
Country: United States (us)

Re: What made your day / made you smile today?

Unread postby René » 19 October 2020, 16:59

Starting to really like my laptop's touchscreens. I didn't expect that when I bought it :D
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
René
Administrator
 
Posts: 7089
+1s received: 2464
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland / Maryland, USA
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What made your day / made you smile today?

Unread postby Severelius » 27 October 2020, 10:49

Sometimes I go so long without any sexual thoughts at all I start to think I'm just losing my sex drive altogether... then a really explicit sex dream comes along to remind me that no I really am just a thirsty bitch.

That dream was last night and it was a hell of a dirty one so I woke up in a good mood.

:D
User avatar
Severelius
 
Posts: 4270
+1s received: 987
Joined: 6 May 2014, 20:49
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What made your day / made you smile today?

Unread postby Marmaduke » 27 October 2020, 10:57

Figment-of-your-imagination-Marmaduke says you’re welcome.

Or not, whatever the vibe of the dream was, he wouldn’t want to be seen to break character.
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 7724
+1s received: 2679
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What made your day / made you smile today?

Unread postby Severelius » 27 October 2020, 11:03

I don't believe you were in the dream... though they were wearing masks so who the fuck knows?
User avatar
Severelius
 
Posts: 4270
+1s received: 987
Joined: 6 May 2014, 20:49
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What made your day / made you smile today?

Unread postby Marmaduke » 27 October 2020, 11:16

Don’t play all ignorant with me. I’ve flashed dick enough times on this forum that anyone here could pick me out at a bukkake party, mask or no mask.

And I’ll also have you know that the pork pie platter and large bowl of quavers laid on as refreshments were not well regarded. :oface:
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 7724
+1s received: 2679
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What made your day / made you smile today?

Unread postby Severelius » 27 October 2020, 11:20

Well thats what you get for Freddie Kruegering my dream bukkake!
User avatar
Severelius
 
Posts: 4270
+1s received: 987
Joined: 6 May 2014, 20:49
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What made your day / made you smile today?

Unread postby erti » 27 October 2020, 19:04

Well, I'm proud of myself. I said no to someone I had no interest in and the dude was obviously the type who "wham bam thank you ma'am" type. Funny thing is he's following me like a lost puppy because I'm the first t say no to him.
“Don't take my devils away, because my angels may flee too.”

― Rainer Maria Rilke
User avatar
erti
 
Posts: 1524
+1s received: 949
Joined: 30 November 2018, 09:58
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Country: United States (us)

Re: What made your day / made you smile today?

Unread postby PopTart » 27 October 2020, 19:20

erti wrote:Well, I'm proud of myself. I said no to someone I had no interest in and the dude was obviously the type who "wham bam thank you ma'am" type. Funny thing is he's following me like a lost puppy because I'm the first t say no to him.

Totally a thing. Reject a guy, that otherwise wouldn't have given a damn and he'll pursue you to the ends of the earth, just because you refused his advances. :rolleyes:
ImageImage
User avatar
PopTart
 
Posts: 3198
+1s received: 2600
Joined: 12 December 2017, 11:15
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What made your day / made you smile today?

Unread postby erti » 27 October 2020, 20:01

PopTart wrote:
erti wrote:Well, I'm proud of myself. I said no to someone I had no interest in and the dude was obviously the type who "wham bam thank you ma'am" type. Funny thing is he's following me like a lost puppy because I'm the first t say no to him.

Totally a thing. Reject a guy, that otherwise wouldn't have given a damn and he'll pursue you to the ends of the earth, just because you refused his advances. :rolleyes:


Lol he had a “my bitch” but “not together” kind of woman yet he wants a relationship with men... yeah... no
“Don't take my devils away, because my angels may flee too.”

― Rainer Maria Rilke
User avatar
erti
 
Posts: 1524
+1s received: 949
Joined: 30 November 2018, 09:58
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Country: United States (us)

Re: What made your day / made you smile today?

Unread postby PopTart » 27 October 2020, 20:22

erti wrote:
PopTart wrote:
erti wrote:Well, I'm proud of myself. I said no to someone I had no interest in and the dude was obviously the type who "wham bam thank you ma'am" type. Funny thing is he's following me like a lost puppy because I'm the first t say no to him.

Totally a thing. Reject a guy, that otherwise wouldn't have given a damn and he'll pursue you to the ends of the earth, just because you refused his advances. :rolleyes:


Lol he had a “my bitch” but “not together” kind of woman yet he wants a relationship with men... yeah... no

:runaway:
ImageImage
User avatar
PopTart
 
Posts: 3198
+1s received: 2600
Joined: 12 December 2017, 11:15
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

PreviousNext

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], erti, Lord Dweebington, Robertfum, Seznam [Bot] and 234 guests