Would you ever out someone for being gay, if they're homophobic?

Talk about anything and everything.

Would you ever out someone for being gay, if they're homophobic?

Unread postby Gay-paul » 30 November 2018, 11:38

I'm from Poland,

We have one very eager conservative politician, he was even prime minister of our country, he was an oppositionist for communism and had twin brother, but recently he sued former President Lech Wałęsa for publicly calling him crypto gay, he does not like that Walesa accused him of being homosexual, some journalists are joking about it now that this is no secret :-)

The was also sad news that I read on news about one boy from my country, that was very good at sport and bit of bully, he make apparently joke about gays, someone set a trap on him as he exposed himself as gay, and make fun of him to give him a lesson, sadly the boy cannot handle it and attempted to kill himself, fortunately unsuccessfully. He was afraid that if his soccer mates found that his f..g they would reject him, but it's turned that he's peers loved him and respected him as team captain even if he's gay.

It's turned that acceptance for homosexuality is increasing in every generation.

Would you ever out someone for being gay, if someone is closed gay or crypto gay as we used to say in my country?
Gay-paul
 
Posts: 100
+1s received: 17
Joined: 3 November 2018, 13:26
Country: Poland (pl)

Re: Would you ever out someone for being gay, if they're homophobic?

Unread postby PopTart » 30 November 2018, 16:00

Generally speaking, I tend to think it's other peoples news to tell and just as importantly, to come to terms with in their own way, in their own time.

That said, if someone comes to me asking question about their sexuality or homosexuality in general, I will seek to be honest and open with them and I will pose to them, that question, is there a reason you are asking? Do you think you are gay?

But to out someone, even if it might have beneficial consequences. I guess I feel it's damn reckless and perhaps, abit selfish. There is no gaurentee that the outcome would be favourable and stealing away someones right to make that choice for themselves. I dunno. I'd feel bad about that I guess.
User avatar
PopTart
 
Posts: 2247
+1s received: 1762
Joined: 12 December 2017, 11:15
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Would you ever out someone for being gay, if they're homophobic?

Unread postby Gay-paul » 30 November 2018, 19:22

PopTart wrote:Generally speaking, I tend to think it's other peoples news to tell and just as importantly, to come to terms with in their own way, in their own time.

That said, if someone comes to me asking question about their sexuality or homosexuality in general, I will seek to be honest and open with them and I will pose to them, that question, is there a reason you are asking? Do you think you are gay?

But to out someone, even if it might have beneficial consequences. I guess I feel it's damn reckless and perhaps, abit selfish. There is no gaurentee that the outcome would be favourable and stealing away someones right to make that choice for themselves. I dunno. I'd feel bad about that I guess.


I think a lot of gays who not look like gay :D have loot to lost.

If someone is a successful politician in a right-wing party can lose a lot of voters.

And if some kid, usually boy :D is good at sport, he can be afraid that lose the respect of peers if he does not look rough enough. The same goes for soldiers, for example in Poland our armed force allowed gays from '70s mainly because of non-gays males often faked that they are gay to not get conscripted, but from I heard being gay in our army was never problem per se, but homosexual conscript was often a target of verbal and physical abuse, now it changed but still being gay make other soldiers frowned
Gay-paul
 
Posts: 100
+1s received: 17
Joined: 3 November 2018, 13:26
Country: Poland (pl)

Re: Would you ever out someone for being gay, if they're homophobic?

Unread postby BlackBoi666 » 1 December 2018, 06:42

Nope. I understand his mentality, considering the leftist, herd mentality, of the LGBT community.
User avatar
BlackBoi666
 
Posts: 80
+1s received: 23
Joined: 15 November 2018, 04:34
Location: Mississippi
Country: United States (us)

Re: Would you ever out someone for being gay, if they're homophobic?

Unread postby Gay-paul » 1 December 2018, 17:12

BlackBoi666 wrote:Nope. I understand his mentality, considering the leftist, herd mentality, of the LGBT community.


Herd mentality?
So you think you're can be LGBT and vote for Right Wing? :D
Gay-paul
 
Posts: 100
+1s received: 17
Joined: 3 November 2018, 13:26
Country: Poland (pl)

Re: Would you ever out someone for being gay, if they're homophobic?

Unread postby PopTart » 1 December 2018, 17:15

Gay-paul wrote:
BlackBoi666 wrote:Nope. I understand his mentality, considering the leftist, herd mentality, of the LGBT community.


Herd mentality?
So you think you're can be LGBT and vote for Right Wing? :D

You could, whether it would be wise to do so, is questionable :shrug: I'd say, look at their stance on homosexuality, is it going to mean it's more likely you'll have to hide, that more young guys might get attacked, if you vote for that right wing party?

Do you really want to support and endorse that?
User avatar
PopTart
 
Posts: 2247
+1s received: 1762
Joined: 12 December 2017, 11:15
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Would you ever out someone for being gay, if they're homophobic?

Unread postby Gay-paul » 1 December 2018, 17:20

PopTart wrote:
Gay-paul wrote:
BlackBoi666 wrote:Nope. I understand his mentality, considering the leftist, herd mentality, of the LGBT community.


Herd mentality?
So you think you're can be LGBT and vote for Right Wing? :D

You could, whether it would be wise to do so, is questionable :shrug: I'd say, look at their stance on homosexuality, is it going to mean it's more likely you'll have to hide, that more young guys might get attacked, if you vote for that right wing party?

Do you really want to support and endorse that?


What do you mean?
Gay-paul
 
Posts: 100
+1s received: 17
Joined: 3 November 2018, 13:26
Country: Poland (pl)

Re: Would you ever out someone for being gay, if they're homophobic?

Unread postby BlackBoi666 » 1 December 2018, 18:50

Gay-paul wrote:
BlackBoi666 wrote:Nope. I understand his mentality, considering the leftist, herd mentality, of the LGBT community.


Herd mentality?
So you think you're can be LGBT and vote for Right Wing? :D

Of course. Donald Trump does not have any problems with homosexuals. Maybe trannies. But not regular gay men though. haha.
User avatar
BlackBoi666
 
Posts: 80
+1s received: 23
Joined: 15 November 2018, 04:34
Location: Mississippi
Country: United States (us)

Re: Would you ever out someone for being gay, if they're homophobic?

Unread postby PopTart » 1 December 2018, 19:02

Gay-paul wrote:What do you mean?

I would imagine that a right wing Polish party, would be ostensibly catholic, ostensibly traditional family values and pretty much Anti Gay rights.

I could ofcourse be wrong, simply being of a conservative persuasion, doesn't mean, your homophobic or anti gay, but a right leaning party is more likely to appeal to those that do regard homosexuality poorly.

They may endorse policies that will curtail civil liberties that favour gay rights and equality.

I would be very cautious about voting for a right leaning party, because right leaning people, generally don't have my best interests in mind.

I prefer to vote based on policy, I prefer to vote based on good ideas, but I'm not afraid to admit, I also take into consideration, if this party gets into power, are they likely to clamp down on gay rights and civil liberties.
User avatar
PopTart
 
Posts: 2247
+1s received: 1762
Joined: 12 December 2017, 11:15
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Would you ever out someone for being gay, if they're homophobic?

Unread postby Gay-paul » 1 December 2018, 19:12

BlackBoi666 wrote:
Gay-paul wrote:
BlackBoi666 wrote:Nope. I understand his mentality, considering the leftist, herd mentality, of the LGBT community.


Herd mentality?
So you think you're can be LGBT and vote for Right Wing? :D

Of course. Donald Trump does not have any problems with homosexuals. Maybe trannies. But not regular gay men though. haha.


LOL :D
Gay-paul
 
Posts: 100
+1s received: 17
Joined: 3 November 2018, 13:26
Country: Poland (pl)

Re: Would you ever out someone for being gay, if they're homophobic?

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 1 December 2018, 22:17

BlackBoi666 wrote:
Gay-paul wrote:
BlackBoi666 wrote:Nope. I understand his mentality, considering the leftist, herd mentality, of the LGBT community.


Herd mentality?
So you think you're can be LGBT and vote for Right Wing? :D

Of course. Donald Trump does not have any problems with homosexuals. Maybe trannies. But not regular gay men though. haha.

And don't forget about the blacks. He loves the blacks!
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 6817
+1s received: 1149
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: Would you ever out someone for being gay, if they're homophobic?

Unread postby Eryx » 2 December 2018, 14:19

BlackBoi666 wrote:Nope. I understand his mentality, considering the leftist, herd mentality, of the LGBT community.
Oh my God, your life is so hard and you're all on your own! No one is like you. Poor conservative gay guy. Disenfranchised. In limbo. Clearly there is absolutely no way to interact with people on the left... They're monsters!
Image

Image. Image
User avatar
Eryx
 
Posts: 1065
+1s received: 226
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:48
Location: Belo Horizonte, MG
Country: Brazil (br)

Re: Would you ever out someone for being gay, if they're homophobic?

Unread postby Szymonnikt » 4 December 2018, 01:52

In Poland there are mostly two mager parties (at least ones that have been chosed by citizens the most) they are both a little centrist but the one he refers to have big influence from church. Pastors even saying out laud to vote for them ( at list some of pastors )

And I want to say that LGBT is more of demographic than a community. Of course same communities are forming around this demographic. What is means is that they're variety of gays with variety of beliefs anf political views.

I stand that my views are mine. And only mine. I can have whatever views I want and I don't want to be silent at them just to push same sort of party agenda just because they want to give me human right but they have same other bad ideas.

In Poland I don't have really the party I would like to vote to. I have only ones I don't want to win.

Authoriterien mindset is really far from mine but that just me. I think if you want to be seen as a human being you need to stick to your own ideas and pricipials.

So yes if someone want to vote right than do it. And the same with left.

I hate politics. It's so gross in some regards. It's needed but still it looks like kids throwing shit at each other.

To answer former question:
I m not outing anyone because they behave homophobic. I want to have a real talk with this person but I never do it public. It is scamy even to yours enemies.
User avatar
Szymonnikt
 
Posts: 100
+1s received: 100
Joined: 1 December 2018, 17:09
Country: Poland (pl)

Re: Would you ever out someone for being gay, if they're homophobic?

Unread postby Gay-paul » 4 December 2018, 03:05

Szymonnikt wrote:To answer former question:
I m not outing anyone because they behave homophobic. I want to have a real talk with this person but I never do it public. It is scamy even to yours enemies.


scamy even to yours enemies ? :D

As kid i know on dude who i know was gay but he pretend to be jerk, so why not teach such people a leason :D


I see you from Poalnd too?

One famous right wing politican are suspected beiing gay

Our very own Sheev Palpatine
Image

Image
Gay-paul
 
Posts: 100
+1s received: 17
Joined: 3 November 2018, 13:26
Country: Poland (pl)

Re: Would you ever out someone for being gay, if they're homophobic?

Unread postby Szymonnikt » 4 December 2018, 11:35

Gay-paul wrote:
Szymonnikt wrote:To answer former question:
I m not outing anyone because they behave homophobic. I want to have a real talk with this person but I never do it public. It is scamy even to yours enemies.


scamy even to yours enemies ? :D

As kid i know on dude who i know was gay but he pretend to be jerk, so why not teach such people a leason :D


I see you from Poalnd too?

One famous right wing politican are suspected beiing gay

Our very own Sheev Palpatine
Image

Image



Palpatine LOL :rofl:

I just feel I want to stick to my principles. I'm not ruining someone's life just because they are a dush. It's beneath me.
Because you know it can ruin someone's life it's not only teaching someone a lesson. (Of course, if they're a gay rapist I won't have any problem exposing them, It's illegal to rape anyone (not in a Britain :lol:)) But you do you.
User avatar
Szymonnikt
 
Posts: 100
+1s received: 100
Joined: 1 December 2018, 17:09
Country: Poland (pl)

Re: Would you ever out someone for being gay, if they're homophobic?

Unread postby Gay-paul » 4 December 2018, 12:40

Szymonnikt wrote:
Gay-paul wrote:
Szymonnikt wrote:To answer former question:
I m not outing anyone because they behave homophobic. I want to have a real talk with this person but I never do it public. It is scamy even to yours enemies.


scamy even to yours enemies ? :D

As kid i know on dude who i know was gay but he pretend to be jerk, so why not teach such people a leason :D


I see you from Poalnd too?

One famous right wing politican are suspected beiing gay

Our very own Sheev Palpatine
Image

Image



Palpatine LOL :rofl:

I just feel I want to stick to my principles. I'm not ruining someone's life just because they are a dush. It's beneath me.
Because you know it can ruin someone's life it's not only teaching someone a lesson. (Of course, if they're a gay rapist I won't have any problem exposing them, It's illegal to rape anyone (not in a Britain :lol:)) But you do you.


So you say
I'm not ruining someone's life just because they are a dush. It's beneath me.
Because you know it can ruin someone's life it's not only teaching someone a lesson.


So you have a good heart :heart:
As I mentioned before, I used to read about a teenager, our Polish teenager (I see that I can write, because you are also a Pole), who was homophobe but also gay ;-)
He was an school athlete in some rural sports club on our Polish shithole :D

He was gay bashing and someone set him up into watch gay pornography, unfortunately, it's backfired and he attempted suicide, but paramedic saved him, so it ended well. But i wonder why is so much hatred toward gays in our country :(

Fortunately, intolerance towards homosexuals is the domain of mainly small rural towns
.......mam w dupie małe miasteczka
.......mam w dupie małe miasteczka
.......mam w dupie małe miasteczka

:D
, I was born and I live in a quite big city, Wroclaw, and yet I prefer not to reveal my homosexual orientation, I prefer to do it on an anonymous forum :-)

It's a bit strange, I have a homosexual orientation, but political orientation "rightist-centerist"

I am for Law I do not like "Civic Platform/Platforma Obywatelska" is our Polish liberal political party, even though I was as a teenage member of this party as a teenager youth , but I got offended by this party after corruption scandals with the leading politicians of this party. But I also do not like Law and Justice which is the current ruling party in Poland, I like their social program, and a healthy approach to refugees, do not get me wrong, help me, but a lot of them are religious radicals and fanatics :(
As for Jaroslaw Kaczynski, who is the founder and president of Law and Justice, he often raises the issues of his alleged homosexual, I feel sympathy for him, he was born in a time when being homosexual was perceived perversion as something to be ashamed of :(

Even now I feel bad about gay, I was on American gay movie on cinema "Love, Simon"

I deliberately went to the cinema in another district, so that none of my neighbours or buddies would see that I'm going to a gay movie to the cinema, because I still will associate something and deduce that I'm gay xD

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tW_Xl8yokA[/youtube]
Gay-paul
 
Posts: 100
+1s received: 17
Joined: 3 November 2018, 13:26
Country: Poland (pl)

PostThis post was deleted by Brenden on 4 December 2018, 12:48.
Reason: spam


Recently active
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], coryag, Edward, erti, Gay-paul, Google [Bot], mastmck, MrBoddy2005, rogonandi, Rym2018, Satsuma, Sogou [Spider], Szymonnikt, Toddo and 40 guests