hi everyone :)

New to the forum? Make an introduction and tell us about yourself!

hi everyone :)

Unread postby pinoyboypussy » 26 August 2022, 02:19

First name: Ken
Nickname(s)?:
Age: 20
Orientation: Gay
Where you live: NYC
Where you're from: Philippines originally
What you do (job, schooling, etc.): Waiter & massage therapist
Special talents: no gag reflex
User avatar
pinoyboypussy
 
Posts: 2
+1s received: 1
Joined: 26 August 2022, 01:38
Location: NYC
Country: United States (us)

Re: hi everyone :)

Unread postby 21-79BB! » 26 August 2022, 13:03

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy reading the posts and posting yourself. (I noticed you have posted one already, and your point is quite valid.) Your special talent in regards to lacking a gag reflex is VERY interesting! As a massage therapist, do you offer your clients deep-throat fellatio if desired? Or is this just with your partner? I'm sure many members (myself included) would enjoy learning more about how to more comfortably perform deep-throat fellatio! I'm ready to learn! :D
21-79BB!
 
Posts: 30
+1s received: 2
Joined: 15 June 2022, 13:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: hi everyone :)

Unread postby Marmaduke » 26 August 2022, 13:34

21-79BB! wrote:Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy reading the posts and posting yourself. (I noticed you have posted one already, and your point is quite valid.) Your special talent in regards to lacking a gag reflex is VERY interesting! As a massage therapist, do you offer your clients deep-throat fellatio if desired? Or is this just with your partner? I'm sure many members (myself included) would enjoy learning more about how to more comfortably perform deep-throat fellatio! I'm ready to learn! :D

This man does not speak for the group.
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 8699
+1s received: 3387
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: hi everyone :)

Unread postby LokiLover87 » 26 August 2022, 21:58

Marmaduke wrote:
21-79BB! wrote:Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy reading the posts and posting yourself. (I noticed you have posted one already, and your point is quite valid.) Your special talent in regards to lacking a gag reflex is VERY interesting! As a massage therapist, do you offer your clients deep-throat fellatio if desired? Or is this just with your partner? I'm sure many members (myself included) would enjoy learning more about how to more comfortably perform deep-throat fellatio! I'm ready to learn! :D

This man does not speak for the group.


I'm surprised to see a post from him that doesn't involve navel orgasms!
LokiLover87
 
Posts: 44
+1s received: 18
Joined: 6 August 2022, 15:04
Country: United States (us)

Re: hi everyone :)

Unread postby Marmaduke » 26 August 2022, 22:32

LokiLover87 wrote:
Marmaduke wrote:
21-79BB! wrote:Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy reading the posts and posting yourself. (I noticed you have posted one already, and your point is quite valid.) Your special talent in regards to lacking a gag reflex is VERY interesting! As a massage therapist, do you offer your clients deep-throat fellatio if desired? Or is this just with your partner? I'm sure many members (myself included) would enjoy learning more about how to more comfortably perform deep-throat fellatio! I'm ready to learn! :D

This man does not speak for the group.


I'm surprised to see a post from him that doesn't involve navel orgasms!

More and more I like you and your glass half-full perspective.
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 8699
+1s received: 3387
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: hi everyone :)

Unread postby RenĂ© » 27 August 2022, 23:28

Welcome Ken :)
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
René
Administrator
 
Posts: 8007
+1s received: 2973
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)


Recently active
Users browsing this forum: BarbMait, CommonCrawl [Bot], DarrelKa, Shonda94, SonMcKin, TrishaMc and 50 guests