Hola to everyone!

New to the forum? Make an introduction and tell us about yourself!

Hola to everyone!

Unread postby Mrmongoloth » 12 March 2020, 00:53

First name: Owen
Age: 25
Orientation: gay?
Where you live: USA/MX
What you do (job, schooling, etc.): Software Development
Dream Job: Work from anywhere
Religion (or lack thereof): none
Political philosophy: ?
Interests and hobbies: outdoors
Drinking, drugs or sobriety?: none
Special talents: none
Pet peeves: bad manners
Personal hero: parents
Favourite real-life homosexual: :confused:
Favourite movies: :shrug:
Favourite TV shows: :shrug:
Favourite music: :shrug:
Favourite books: :shrug:
Favourite food: chinese, mexican
A quote to live by: :shrug:
Mrmongoloth
 
Posts: 5
+1s received: 2
Joined: 12 December 2019, 21:21
Country: Mexico (mx)

Re: Hola to everyone!

Unread postby Capt._Trips » 12 March 2020, 01:53

Hola. Lol.
Awe my parent's are my hero's to.
Hope you like it here Owen. Are you Mexican? Ive never ever met a mexican named Owen. Lol.
What song do you listen to the most at the moment?
"I hope your having fun" paul McCartney

"Castles made of sand slips into the sea,
Eventually" jimi hendrix

"We are star dust. We are golden" joni mitchell

Edna St. Vincent Millay — 'My candle burns at both ends;It will not last the night; But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends—It gives a lovely light!'
User avatar
Capt._Trips
 
Posts: 3616
+1s received: 2343
Joined: 30 September 2017, 16:43
Location: Pennsylvania
Country: United States (us)

Re: Hola to everyone!

Unread postby GearFetTwinkRomance » 12 March 2020, 10:22

Welcome to GFO, Owen!


I never could tell if I I had a favourite real life homosexual either. Never met my special one, so no favourite. :D

Bad manners I don't like, aye. Just in our times it has become a bit tough to tell, how people perceive this. And some things that used to be bad around 1735 are now rather okay.
Uhm..

Are there still vampires at Mexico? I mean, the bat species, not my kin. :keke:
If ya want to hang with me, let's go windsurfing!

Image
User avatar
GearFetTwinkRomance
 
Posts: 799
+1s received: 299
Joined: 8 January 2018, 10:08
Location: Seashore Baltic "dolphin bay"
Country: Germany (de)

Re: Hola to everyone!

Unread postby René » 12 March 2020, 10:40

Welcome Owen :keke:

I too am curious about Capt._Trips' question!
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
René
Administrator
 
Posts: 5486
+1s received: 1589
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Hola to everyone!

Unread postby Mrmongoloth » 20 March 2020, 01:36

Capt._Trips wrote:Hola. Lol.
Awe my parent's are my hero's to.
Hope you like it here Owen. Are you Mexican? Ive never ever met a mexican named Owen. Lol.
What song do you listen to the most at the moment?


You'd be surprised at the number of mexican people with American names. I'm glad at least my parents spelled it right lol. I guess that's something weird about me too. Like I rarely listen to music and don't have a current song :3
Mrmongoloth
 
Posts: 5
+1s received: 2
Joined: 12 December 2019, 21:21
Country: Mexico (mx)

Re: Hola to everyone!

Unread postby Mrmongoloth » 20 March 2020, 01:41

GearFetTwinkRomance wrote:Welcome to GFO, Owen!


I never could tell if I I had a favourite real life homosexual either. Never met my special one, so no favourite. :D

Bad manners I don't like, aye. Just in our times it has become a bit tough to tell, how people perceive this. And some things that used to be bad around 1735 are now rather okay.
Uhm..

Are there still vampires at Mexico? I mean, the bat species, not my kin. :keke:


Thank you for welcoming me! I definitely agree, and sometimes you might even be discouraged from being well-mannered all the time, but it really is the proper way to treat others in general.

Lol we do have the hard tortilla with melted cheese and carne asada meat on top type of vampiros :P
Mrmongoloth
 
Posts: 5
+1s received: 2
Joined: 12 December 2019, 21:21
Country: Mexico (mx)

Re: Hola to everyone!

Unread postby Mrmongoloth » 20 March 2020, 01:41

René wrote:Welcome Owen :keke:

I too am curious about Capt._Trips' question!


Thank you Rene!
Mrmongoloth
 
Posts: 5
+1s received: 2
Joined: 12 December 2019, 21:21
Country: Mexico (mx)

Re: Hola to everyone!

Unread postby GearFetTwinkRomance » 20 March 2020, 07:18

Mrmongoloth wrote:
GearFetTwinkRomance wrote:Welcome to GFO, Owen!


I never could tell if I I had a favourite real life homosexual either. Never met my special one, so no favourite. :D

Bad manners I don't like, aye. Just in our times it has become a bit tough to tell, how people perceive this. And some things that used to be bad around 1735 are now rather okay.
Uhm..

Are there still vampires at Mexico? I mean, the bat species, not my kin. :keke:


Thank you for welcoming me! I definitely agree, and sometimes you might even be discouraged from being well-mannered all the time, but it really is the proper way to treat others in general.

Lol we do have the hard tortilla with melted cheese and carne asada meat on top type of vampiros :P


:D That does sound rather yummy, too! I love steak juicy. :keke:

I used to write to some older cosmopolitan guy who owned a bread bakery some place Yucatán. He would tell me of iguanas in his garden, and it made me think of how great the place must be like. He called himself an Osito. :D Google translation makes "teddy bear" of it.

The name thing doesn't surprise me much, since a lot of Americans have names of Hispanic origins, don't they? People have moved around all along history, I guess.
If ya want to hang with me, let's go windsurfing!

Image
User avatar
GearFetTwinkRomance
 
Posts: 799
+1s received: 299
Joined: 8 January 2018, 10:08
Location: Seashore Baltic "dolphin bay"
Country: Germany (de)


Recently active
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], LuigiSli and 32 guests