Any guys not into anal?

Ask questions and discuss your relationships with partners or parents, family or friends.

Any guys not into anal?

Unread postby Scotsguy » 4 January 2020, 00:25

As the thread title suggests, any gay guys out there who aren't really into anal sex, giving or receiving? Genuinely interested to get some opinions.
Scotsguy
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 31 May 2018, 17:22
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Any guys not into anal?

Unread postby Capt._Trips » 4 January 2020, 02:03

Yeah there are plenty. We get a lot of threads about this. But usually guys bitching about how they feel so isolated because they dont like anal. So congrats for not being one of the drama queens. Lol.

But yeah there are plenty of gay guys that dont enjoy anal or want anything to do with it. If you just go through some older threads you will find multiple threads on this topic.

Where do you stand on this topic?
Formerly Victor_Lazslo
"We are stardust, we are golden." Joni Mitchell

"Sometimes the light's all shinin' on me,
Other times I can barely see.
Lately it occurs to me what a long, strange trip it's been."_____ the grateful dead.

Edna St. Vincent Millay — 'My candle burns at both ends;It will not last the night; But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends—It gives a lovely light!'
User avatar
Capt._Trips
 
Posts: 3386
+1s received: 2164
Joined: 30 September 2017, 16:43
Location: Pennsylvania
Country: United States (us)

Re: Any guys not into anal?

Unread postby GearFetTwinkRomance » 4 January 2020, 16:11

Yepp, they do exist. Me would be one of them, I guess. Since I'm into something seemingly very rare, that most gays don't seem to like - romance, ltr and love. I can't even imagine ever to engage in any intimate conduct without having been in love to someone, who would be in love to me in a mutual way, as chosen by their free will and sound mind, he he.

Doesn't make sense to go into the drama/bitching mode on it all, though. It's just the path life takes, and some people are lucky, other people are not. They call it 'Kismet' I guess, fate.

I often wonder, though, why almost everyone seems to think that being gay would come with a sort of, almost compulsive urge to go for anal business. The other way around, even some "hardcore" gays would say, you can't be really gay if you're not into anal. Makes me get a bitter laugh from time to time, this.
What the hell ever was wrong with sweet cuddles, hours of caress in the sand at the beach, loving relationship and the like? Often I can't follow the Top gay interest and nearly everyone being just centred in on sex. I tried to get myself into this in order to become accurately gay ... never worked out anyway. I think I'll need an "anal costume" to make it, don't I? :D
If ya want to hang with me, let's go windsurfing!
User avatar
GearFetTwinkRomance
 
Posts: 742
+1s received: 271
Joined: 8 January 2018, 10:08
Location: Seashore Baltic "dolphin bay"
Country: Germany (de)

Re: Any guys not into anal?

Unread postby NobodySpecial » 5 January 2020, 23:29

GearFetTwinkRomance wrote:Yepp, they do exist. Me would be one of them, I guess. Since I'm into something seemingly very rare, that most gays don't seem to like - romance, ltr and love. I can't even imagine ever to engage in any intimate conduct without having been in love to someone, who would be in love to me in a mutual way, as chosen by their free will and sound mind, he he.

Doesn't make sense to go into the drama/bitching mode on it all, though. It's just the path life takes, and some people are lucky, other people are not. They call it 'Kismet' I guess, fate.

I often wonder, though, why almost everyone seems to think that being gay would come with a sort of, almost compulsive urge to go for anal business. The other way around, even some "hardcore" gays would say, you can't be really gay if you're not into anal. Makes me get a bitter laugh from time to time, this.
What the hell ever was wrong with sweet cuddles, hours of caress in the sand at the beach, loving relationship and the like? Often I can't follow the Top gay interest and nearly everyone being just centred in on sex. I tried to get myself into this in order to become accurately gay ... never worked out anyway. I think I'll need an "anal costume" to make it, don't I? :D



To be honest, some of this post you wrote, I simply don't follow. Some of your first sentences seem to imply that anal sex and romance, love, ltr are somewhat at opposite poles from each other. I do find that oral sex and for that matter hand jobs can be very impersonal. I see on other online boards how plenty of supposed "str8" guys just want to suck cock -- no emotions involved They even claim to not find males attractive -- only their cock. They want to touch it, feel it, make it come by their mouth or hands.

A few lf them want to do anal, but not most. It seems to me that it is because anal is so much more personal and vulnerable. Societies tend to put heterosexual intercourse at the top ranking. A guy penetrating a woman's vagina allows for the possibility of procreation as well as showing the virility of t e man.. Anal sex is considered dirty, and for a man to receive it he has to overcome the implication that he is the "woman". jWhile there are som slutty bottom men, I think in general it is an act of extreme trust:

1) That the top will stop of he bottom tells him it is hurting to continue.
2) That the top won't consider him inferior for taking (what some would consider) as the female role in fucking.
3) That the top is free of disease,and will not risk giving the bottom a disease...

That kind of trust from the bottom in my mind involves love. I also felt that for a man to WANT you inside him is an act of love -- again, I know some simply crave the feeling, but I think most it is more of an emotional bond for the bond than purely just sex. That is the main reason I have always loved it.

I would also say that while I'm 60 and have ED, I still have strong sexual urges. I can control it now, but in the past as much as I love cuddling, kissing, etc. I just had to get off. (My ultimate times to get off was 17 times in 24 hours when I was 17 years old. If way back then during the height of my sexuality, had a partner gotten me all hot and bothered, but no anal, I would have been SO frustrated and unfilled. Also note, that I didn't want it to end the "connection" just because the sex was over. I loved laying by a man's side, and talking and hugging. Plenty of men I interacted with also felt that lingering connection after the "act". It was kind of like a man talking to a bartender at a bar. He gets relaxed and talks about himself.

So again, I just don't see what makes you imply that love is at the opposite end from anal sex. Anal by its very closeness is very intimate. When an older man would "let me in", I felt loved. I always wished I could simply fall asleep while connected, but sadly, I'm just average in length, and so I eventually shrivel up and fall out. I'm just fortunate that though my cock doesn't stay hard in order to mount my partner, he stays true to me because we are united by love. It was simply health and aging that don't allow me to be physically inside him now.
NobodySpecial
 
Posts: 68
+1s received: 46
Joined: 19 August 2018, 01:43
Country: United States (us)

Re: Any guys not into anal?

Unread postby Brenden » 6 January 2020, 03:17

Anal sex is by far the most intimate form of male-male sex. You can look your partner in the eye, kiss them, and have a deep feeling of connection and ‘fitting together’ all at once.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Brenden
Administrator
 
Posts: 7004
+1s received: 1847
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Any guys not into anal?

Unread postby GearFetTwinkRomance » 6 January 2020, 16:55

NobodySpecial wrote:To be honest, some of this post you wrote, I simply don't follow. Some of your first sentences seem to imply that anal sex and romance, love, ltr are somewhat at opposite poles from each other.


No problem. If it came over in a way, to see it like opposites in general, I wouldn't have meant it that way. I can only speak for my own, and I guess I'm not a typical gay, so my bad if I did not point it out the well. :´/
I rather meant to say, that in my idea of relationship there's no anal penetration included, not of my interest, no need for this.
By this, I didn't mean to say, that other people must feel the very same, if they are in a relationship. I think everyone is different in what they like.

NobodySpecial wrote:I do find that oral sex and for that matter hand jobs can be very impersonal. I see on other online boards how plenty of supposed "str8" guys just want to suck cock -- no emotions involved They even claim to not find males attractive -- only their cock. They want to touch it, feel it, make it come by their mouth or hands.

I have read of such guys before, I guess, they are like "nearly" straight, but with some bit of bis-ex interest and often can't admit that yet, for various reasons. I dunno, might be sexual a-romantics, too.

NobodySpecial wrote:A few lf them want to do anal, but not most. It seems to me that it is because anal is so much more personal and vulnerable. Societies tend to put heterosexual intercourse at the top ranking. A guy penetrating a woman's vagina allows for the possibility of procreation as well as showing the virility of t e man.. Anal sex is considered dirty, and for a man to receive it he has to overcome the implication that he is the "woman". jWhile there are som slutty bottom men, I think in general it is an act of extreme trust:

1) That the top will stop of he bottom tells him it is hurting to continue.
2) That the top won't consider him inferior for taking (what some would consider) as the female role in fucking.
3) That the top is free of disease,and will not risk giving the bottom a disease...

That kind of trust from the bottom in my mind involves love. I also felt that for a man to WANT you inside him is an act of love -- again, I know some simply crave the feeling, but I think most it is more of an emotional bond for the bond than purely just sex. That is the main reason I have always loved it.


I see, thanks for elaborating. As said above, I didn't see this concept as one opposing to love in a general way. These points are not of any relevance to my range of interests in someone. I can't even tell if I would fit the Top and bottom thing in a way. From my position I think it would be very special to be with one in a life's time, who shares in Gear Fetishes and cuddling at the best. I think, kisses are very intimate, though, meaning to kiss someone on the mouth. Could well be, with no interest in anal and the usual hardcore scheme of gay sex I don't qualify the question's criteria.

Myself I never understood that compare of bottom's position to "like a woman", as I think guys fucking anal and heterosexual man on woman vaginal intercourse must be very different things. But I dunno, it's also guessing away. I would think it must be different, even if heterosexual guys do their ladies anal.

NobodySpecial wrote:I would also say that while I'm 60 and have ED, I still have strong sexual urges. I can control it now, but in the past as much as I love cuddling, kissing, etc. I just had to get off. (My ultimate times to get off was 17 times in 24 hours when I was 17 years old.
This truly is amazing! I haven't even known it was possible more than 3 times a day, until some guy I've recently read about talking of 7 times a day in a queer news board's comment section, and I already thought they must be extra-extra productive! :)

NobodySpecial wrote:If way back then during the height of my sexuality, had a partner gotten me all hot and bothered, but no anal, I would have been SO frustrated and unfilled.
Therefore it's always good to know someone close enough, so that this kind of frustration will not come as a surprise, eh. Some dude you like and they don't want the same = don't connect, I guess. I could talk to people like this, all apart from their likes and preferences, same way I talk to women or heterosexual guys. I would not try to find love to them, and step back, if it happens anyway.

NobodySpecial wrote:Also note, that I didn't want it to end the "connection" just because the sex was over. I loved laying by a man's side, and talking and hugging. Plenty of men I interacted with also felt that lingering connection after the "act". It was kind of like a man talking to a bartender at a bar. He gets relaxed and talks about himself.

Aye, makes you one of the rare fellas, I would say. There seem to be plenty of guys that just want sexual relief or fun and nothing else, casual sex and that - this would be the opposite I could point out, if there was one to a loving relationship - but well, also there might be people that make this work, as in some open relationship, and into polyamoury likely.

NobodySpecial wrote:So again, I just don't see what makes you imply that love is at the opposite end from anal sex.
It does not oppose. Just my bad on poor, imprecise statement. Sorry for that.

NobodySpecial wrote:Anal by its very closeness is very intimate. When an older man would "let me in", I felt loved. I always wished I could simply fall asleep while connected, but sadly, I'm just average in length, and so I eventually shrivel up and fall out. I'm just fortunate that though my cock doesn't stay hard in order to mount my partner, he stays true to me because we are united by love. It was simply health and aging that don't allow me to be physically inside him now.


It's been interesting to get some insights, so thanks again.
I can't really say how come I never had that desire, it's really always been low on most of a sexual level, yet very passionate on the romantic ideas, even toward more a platonic approach, although I'd never call it that. I guess Platon didn't share a lot of interest for race leathers, helmets and goggles directed love, firefighter turnouts, jet pilot gear and he didn't wear shiny adidas trackies or wetsuits. As no one had invented them around his time. I guess he would not have had vivid pipe dreams about ever to experience real love's first kiss at an age, where heterosexuals have 25 year old kids ...
So I guess the more I'm just a nontypical weirdo in terms of the gay thing. :D
If ya want to hang with me, let's go windsurfing!
User avatar
GearFetTwinkRomance
 
Posts: 742
+1s received: 271
Joined: 8 January 2018, 10:08
Location: Seashore Baltic "dolphin bay"
Country: Germany (de)

Re: Any guys not into anal?

Unread postby Scotsguy » 6 January 2020, 22:46

Capt._Trips wrote:Yeah there are plenty. We get a lot of threads about this. But usually guys bitching about how they feel so isolated because they dont like anal. So congrats for not being one of the drama queens. Lol.

But yeah there are plenty of gay guys that dont enjoy anal or want anything to do with it. If you just go through some older threads you will find multiple threads on this topic.

Where do you stand on this topic?

I agree anal sex can be very intimate, I've tried multiple times over the years getting picked but it's so uncomfortable and unpleasant for me. I'm very tight because I've never really been regularly fucked. I've even bought butt plugs to try and loosen myself up a bit. I've fucked plenty of partners but find it hard to cum unless I'm lying on my back and the guys on top.
Scotsguy
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 31 May 2018, 17:22
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Any guys not into anal?

Unread postby mxguy01 » 6 January 2020, 23:49

Scotsguy wrote:
Capt._Trips wrote:Yeah there are plenty. We get a lot of threads about this. But usually guys bitching about how they feel so isolated because they dont like anal. So congrats for not being one of the drama queens. Lol.

But yeah there are plenty of gay guys that dont enjoy anal or want anything to do with it. If you just go through some older threads you will find multiple threads on this topic.

Where do you stand on this topic?

I agree anal sex can be very intimate, I've tried multiple times over the years getting picked but it's so uncomfortable and unpleasant for me. I'm very tight because I've never really been regularly fucked. I've even bought butt plugs to try and loosen myself up a bit. I've fucked plenty of partners but find it hard to cum unless I'm lying on my back and the guys on top.


Some of us that bottom don't mind finishing a guy off that way if need be. Hehehe.

BTW, appears that you're ok with anal. You just want to be the pitcher rather than the catcher.
---
I love to travel but hate to arrive -- Albert Einstein
---
The only thing worse than an Did Not Finish (DNF) is an Did Not Start (DNS). ~~ Me
---
It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. ~~ Chinese fortune cookie
User avatar
mxguy01
 
Posts: 4532
+1s received: 2155
Joined: 23 October 2017, 23:12
Location: NorCal
Country: United States (us)

Re: Any guys not into anal?

Unread postby NobodySpecial » 7 January 2020, 05:20

GearFetTwinkRomance wrote:..If it came over in a way, to see it like opposites in general, I wouldn't have meant it that way. I can only speak for my own, and I guess I'm not a typical gay, so my bad if I did not point it out the well.


I'm glad you clarified that.

Some gay guys just assume that men know what it takes to please another man, but the truth is we are not "cut from the same cloth". Perhaps identical gay twin men might have the same buttons that turn them on and off. I always found that to really turn a guy on you have to spend the time to get to know him. I was never molested or exposed to what m2m sex was until I started my own activities when I was 21.5 years old. So I learned what I learned as an adult.

I had real doubts about whether I was gay because though I yearned for a man's touch and love, I never could understand the obsession with penises. Sure seeing one hard, or flowing pre-cum, or eventually ejaculating was a clear indication that the guy was enjoying the time together, but I never desired one inside my mouth or even more so I didn't enjoy it in my back side. Naively, I thought I had no choice as the older guys who introduced me into m2m sex had told me that only hung guys could top because -- large penises glide in and out, where average poke. In hindsight, I realized they figured out I was gullible, and so tricked me into thinking they were telling me the truth.

I do go down on my partner. Because it makes HIM feel good. Its about loving another man -- not about obsessing about cock. I wouldn't call it a fetish, but what I do appreciate is masculinity, muscles, body hair, a handsome face, nice body, and of course a nice behind. I was that way when I was just a very young boy. I was also never attracted to boys even when I was a boy. I always gravitated towards men. It was over two years into my m2m experiences before a guy actually let me top, and that was the first time I enjoyed m2m sex. Up to that point, I thought perhaps the 'sin" of homosexuality was about desiring a man's love, but finding the sex so unfulfilling. Once I topped, I realized just how wonderful m2m sex could be. Though orgasms are WONDERFUL, I always wished I could stop time and just let the "connection time" go on for so much longer. Though I do not want to turn a partner into a woman, I do wish it were possible to actually breed another man. To mix my genes with another man who I love would be the ultimate desire. That to me is the ONLY true disadvantage to m2m relationships. I'm infertile, so even if science could make m2m procreation possible, I wouldn't be so lucky.

I'm just happy for my partner that he has two adult children of his own. Thus while I will never be a father, at least he had that wonderful experience. He is going to go visit his son and his family this next weekend. His face just lights up when he is around his son and grandkids. Before we moved to where we did, I asked him if he wanted to move to the state where his son's family is. However, he was afraid that he wouldn't let his son be his own man if he was that physically close. Anyway, life is so good for him, and his happiness makes me so happy too. :)
NobodySpecial
 
Posts: 68
+1s received: 46
Joined: 19 August 2018, 01:43
Country: United States (us)

Re: Any guys not into anal?

Unread postby GearFetTwinkRomance » 15 January 2020, 04:31

NobodySpecial wrote:Though I do not want to turn a partner into a woman, I do wish it were possible to actually breed another man. To mix my genes with another man who I love would be the ultimate desire. That to me is the ONLY true disadvantage to m2m relationships. I'm infertile, so even if science could make m2m procreation possible, I wouldn't be so lucky.


Specifically this would not be a problem any longer, if science on haploidization comes far enough to help infertile couples ( what would be the plan all along) so you don't need functioning spermatazoa cells at all. They'll raise them from stem cell matter, or exchange the DNA, it's really fascinating. So even infertile people could have kids of their own genes. Just science on human genetics are very difficult to do, also a lot of ethical fears and restrictions, depending on the country, politics and scientific community's influence.

Agree on the getting to know someone, too. I always was interested in "older", when I still was a teen boy, too. It's just been the same range of ages all the time, and since I grew older, the guys I yearned for would be the "younger" ones. Handsome face as well as slim ft body type would be something besides intelligence and sweet a demeanor, that can draw me in. Certzain dress styles do a lot for me, but the type of guy must be the right one. There aren't too many ginger Archie Andrews types around, I guess He He.
I never had any intimate experience based on the principles (or concepts) of love, since I fell for straight guys all the time. I found out while getting to know them a bit, or, it was clear after a brief scouting on their life.
Yet I can say the desire never was much in an emphasising toward sexual business, not anal, nor oral much, I rather would have thought about cuddling and having a great buddy style, "Broski" time, going hunting, fishing, surfing, hiking, quad riding, that kind of stuff, walking the bush or even make music together, in case the hypothetical "he" would share these interests.
So that probably makes me unable to ever fulfil a real gay man's desires, and it was just, that I never met someone to call my love. :shrug:
If ya want to hang with me, let's go windsurfing!
User avatar
GearFetTwinkRomance
 
Posts: 742
+1s received: 271
Joined: 8 January 2018, 10:08
Location: Seashore Baltic "dolphin bay"
Country: Germany (de)


Recently active
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], MattPSmith and 246 guests