How do i know if he is gay?

Ask questions and discuss your relationships with partners or parents, family or friends.

How do i know if he is gay?

Unread postby itsunderstood » 2 August 2019, 06:14

I have this friend and we recently started talking after we graduated high school, but in high school he was sort of my bully. We had gotten into many altercations, but then one day after we graduated he had text me.. Which was odd because he is one of those extreme homophobic guys with absurd rules: Dont say hey to another guy (say whats up), you cant call a guy just to check on them, guys just dont text, and you can't hug another guy...
For the most part he had abandoned all those rules.. and we've gotten closer he always ask about my sex life but more about the guys and if it was good and do i love them.. Which is totally fine because we're friends. and he told me that nothing in sex excites him except being inside cat.. he dont like fellatio nor foreplay only "cat" then he leave he says its just not the same to him.
But my other friends brought to my attention that it dont make sense that he suddenly has all these gay friends on his social media and stuff. I disagree because gays can be friends with straights, but then they made a point .. why he dont really respond to my public comments on his page but to other gay guys and why do he tag them in stuff.. In all honesty that made me feel bad, so i told him im done talking to him and he said he was fine with that, but then the next day when i was dry texting him .. he just up and asked me do i still love my ex out of nowhere.. and i was like no, then he called me out of the blue some hours later and was like i just wanted to know what you were doing.. then he kept saying im going to find you a girlfriend, and i was like no im fine... then he was telling me all of the girls that are trying to talk to him but he made it clear that hes not going to have sex with them or anything he just got their numbers.. It feels odd talking to him now because i dont have any intentions on doing anything with him and of course if i ask hes going to deny it and i may still lose a friend.. my friends honestly believe that he likes me he just dont want to express it because im the only gay guy that's close (living within this community) and relatively close to him..
itsunderstood
 
Posts: 10
Joined: 2 August 2019, 05:56
Country: United States (us)

Re: How do i know if he is gay?

Unread postby Jryski » 2 August 2019, 11:13

Lets get this out of the way first... Cat? He likes cats? As in meowing purring and hissing felines?
User avatar
Jryski
 
Posts: 430
+1s received: 214
Joined: 6 May 2019, 10:00

PostThis post was deleted by Jryski on 2 August 2019, 11:14.

Re: How do i know if he is gay?

Unread postby itsunderstood » 2 August 2019, 13:26

Jryski wrote:Lets get this out of the way first... Cat? He likes cats? As in meowing purring and hissing felines?


Lol i was using his terms but no the vagina.. he likes the vulva, vagina, clitoris, and the labias collectively what he would call "a cat"
itsunderstood
 
Posts: 10
Joined: 2 August 2019, 05:56
Country: United States (us)

Re: How do i know if he is gay?

Unread postby mxguy01 » 2 August 2019, 15:14

Has the term "pussy" gone out of vogue?
---
I love to travel but hate to arrive -- Albert Einstein
---
The only thing worse than an Did Not Finish (DNF) is an Did Not Start (DNS). ~~ Me
---
It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. ~~ Chinese fortune cookie
User avatar
mxguy01
 
Posts: 4067
+1s received: 1974
Joined: 23 October 2017, 23:12
Location: NorCal
Country: United States (us)

Re: How do i know if he is gay?

Unread postby Brenden » 2 August 2019, 15:22

itsunderstood wrote:
Jryski wrote:Lets get this out of the way first... Cat? He likes cats? As in meowing purring and hissing felines?

Lol i was using his terms but no the vagina.. he likes the vulva, vagina, clitoris, and the labias collectively what he would call "a cat"

:crazy:
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Brenden
Administrator
 
Posts: 6685
+1s received: 1542
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: How do i know if he is gay?

Unread postby itsunderstood » 2 August 2019, 15:33

mxguy01 wrote:Has the term "pussy" gone out of vogue?


They use both but at that very moment he said "cat" lol that's why i quoted it
itsunderstood
 
Posts: 10
Joined: 2 August 2019, 05:56
Country: United States (us)

Re: How do i know if he is gay?

Unread postby Yeauxleaux » 2 August 2019, 21:08

Maybe it's a regional thing but I've heard that before. Usually in a lesbian context they say "touching cats" (AKA scissoring)
User avatar
Yeauxleaux
 
Posts: 1518
+1s received: 613
Joined: 27 November 2015, 21:06
Location: United Kingdom
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: How do i know if he is gay?

Unread postby Jryski » 3 August 2019, 00:03

Oh thank god
User avatar
Jryski
 
Posts: 430
+1s received: 214
Joined: 6 May 2019, 10:00

Re: How do i know if he is gay?

Unread postby Eryx » 6 August 2019, 00:41

It does seem like he's gay, but is it even worth it to get involved with someone so lost?
Image

Image Image

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
— Harlan Ellison
User avatar
Eryx
 
Posts: 1893
+1s received: 914
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:48
Location: Belo Horizonte, MG
Country: Brazil (br)

Re: How do i know if he is gay?

Unread postby itsunderstood » 6 August 2019, 05:16

Eryx wrote:It does seem like he's gay, but is it even worth it to get involved with someone so lost?

Yeah he's my friend, first and foremost. And he knows i used to like him but it ended when he tried to be a bully i was blunt & i expressed how i was feeling about him... honestly right now i don't want to ruin the friendship... and i know if he's gay it could possibly ruin it and if he is straight I'll just be confused but it's worth the friendship ig
itsunderstood
 
Posts: 10
Joined: 2 August 2019, 05:56
Country: United States (us)

Re: How do i know if he is gay?

Unread postby rogonandi » 6 August 2019, 08:46

If you don’t want to ruin the friendship then what does it matter if he’s gay?
People love to follow fools; they don't feel so alone then.

Image
User avatar
rogonandi
 
Posts: 1303
+1s received: 826
Joined: 12 May 2016, 10:02
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada (ca)

Re: How do i know if he is gay?

Unread postby itsunderstood » 6 August 2019, 13:14

rogonandi wrote:If you don’t want to ruin the friendship then what does it matter if he’s gay?

Because if he's "dl" ill know that there's a high chance of him liking me & the people around this town is weird.. And as a joc type feels as if he has to get what he want and that don't work with me... idk how to explain it, i just know there is a high chance of conflict... and one time something close like this happened yeah he cut me off and started acting crazy because his place in our then "high school social hierarchy", he felt, was jeopardized... because of a rumor dealing with him and i...
itsunderstood
 
Posts: 10
Joined: 2 August 2019, 05:56
Country: United States (us)


Recently active
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Facebook [Bot], Seznam [Bot] and 14 guests