Lonely, what am I doing wrong?

Ask questions and discuss your relationships with partners or parents, family or friends.

Re: Lonely, what am I doing wrong?

Unread postby Jaket403 » 1 August 2018, 17:53

I want kids, I want the whole deal
Jaket403
 
Posts: 28
+1s received: 22
Joined: 6 July 2018, 15:48
Country: United States (us)

Re: Lonely, what am I doing wrong?

Unread postby BeJohnyLove » 18 October 2018, 08:55

Jaket403 wrote:I want kids, I want the whole deal

I've read the thread. I really feel for you, my brother. If you don't mind, I can give you some advice.
First of all, never give up. I am sure, that u heard it billion times, but in fact, it is the key to success.
Second, try to do something new. You have to find a hobby, profession or another skill. Probably, you like to ski or swimming. Read some new books, you'll become stronger mentally. Try to go to the gym to become stronger physically.
Third, as you were alone till 28, try to find new friends irl or try hookup sites (https://besthookupssites.com/gay-hookup-sites), travel with them, and I am pretty sure you will find what are you looking for.
To sum up, you should answer yourself. Are you ready for that what do you want to take from your life?
Be happy!
BeJohnyLove
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 18 October 2018, 08:43

Re: Lonely, what am I doing wrong?

Unread postby OperaBuff » 18 October 2018, 16:56

Jaket403, thank you for confiding bravely in us. You're hurting deeply enough that I wish I could sit next to you, listen carefully, and give you a brotherly hug. Although I'm straight, I know what it's like for me to crave, nonsexual, intimacy. I'm perfectly comfortable with my single celibate life, but I long for friends who become "adopted" members of my family and to me, my closest are my second family. I'd do anything for any of them. If I can help you privately, publicly, or both, please tell me what to do.

Tell me, my friend, do you still feel same-sex attractions when you're cheerful, happy, confident, and feeling good about yourself? Do they usually begin when you're feeling sad? Either way, I'd feel honored to be your friend. Who knows? Maybe with the right people on your team, you'll feel the confident joy you deserve to feel.

Sometimes when we crave the love and the intimacy we need most, our pain can alienate the people we need to love and to love us. Your pain wouldn't alienate me, because I know that I've felt something much like it when I've longed for platonic intimacy.

Please keep in touch and find someone you can talk with in person. It's okay for you to feel how you feel. So I'm volunteering to be part of your GF group of friends. Maybe I can help, maybe not. But please look for someone who can help you. If you need a counselor, that's okay, too. If you feel hopeless, please, be with someone who knows how to relieve your pain or at least some of it.
OperaBuff
 
Posts: 38
+1s received: 2
Joined: 16 October 2018, 20:57
Country: United States (us)

Re: Lonely, what am I doing wrong?

Unread postby mxguy01 » 18 October 2018, 17:28

OperaBuff wrote:Jaket403, thank you for confiding bravely in us. You're hurting deeply enough that I wish I could sit next to you, listen carefully, and give you a brotherly hug. Although I'm straight, I know what it's like for me to crave, nonsexual, intimacy. I'm perfectly comfortable with my single celibate life, but I long for friends who become "adopted" members of my family and to me, my closest are my second family. I'd do anything for any of them. If I can help you privately, publicly, or both, please tell me what to do.

Tell me, my friend, do you still feel same-sex attractions when you're cheerful, happy, confident, and feeling good about yourself? Do they usually begin when you're feeling sad? Either way, I'd feel honored to be your friend. Who knows? Maybe with the right people on your team, you'll feel the confident joy you deserve to feel.

Sometimes when we crave the love and the intimacy we need most, our pain can alienate the people we need to love and to love us. Your pain wouldn't alienate me, because I know that I've felt something much like it when I've longed for platonic intimacy.

Please keep in touch and find someone you can talk with in person. It's okay for you to feel how you feel. So I'm volunteering to be part of your GF group of friends. Maybe I can help, maybe not. But please look for someone who can help you. If you need a counselor, that's okay, too. If you feel hopeless, please, be with someone who knows how to relieve your pain or at least some of it.


So your implication is that same-sex attraction in this case is due to lack of self-image. You need to leave this forum. You certainly should not be giving advice to anyone. My advice to you is to seek counseling about your homophobic issues because you really need it. Maybe you should consult a catholic priest and he can preform some exorcism on you. P.S. You can still find catholic priest who still practice that.
---
I love to travel but hate to arrive -- Albert Einstein
---
The only thing worse than an Did Not Finish (DNF) is an Did Not Start (DNS). ~~ Me
---
It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. ~~ Chinese fortune cookie
User avatar
mxguy01
 
Posts: 4661
+1s received: 2207
Joined: 23 October 2017, 23:12
Location: NorCal
Country: United States (us)

Re: Lonely, what am I doing wrong?

Unread postby OperaBuff » 18 October 2018, 18:10

mxguy01 wrote:
OperaBuff wrote:Jaket403, thank you for confiding bravely in us. You're hurting deeply enough that I wish I could sit next to you, listen carefully, and give you a brotherly hug. Although I'm straight, I know what it's like for me to crave, nonsexual, intimacy. I'm perfectly comfortable with my single celibate life, but I long for friends who become "adopted" members of my family and to me, my closest are my second family. I'd do anything for any of them. If I can help you privately, publicly, or both, please tell me what to do.

Tell me, my friend, do you still feel same-sex attractions when you're cheerful, happy, confident, and feeling good about yourself? Do they usually begin when you're feeling sad? Either way, I'd feel honored to be your friend. Who knows? Maybe with the right people on your team, you'll feel the confident joy you deserve to feel.

Sometimes when we crave the love and the intimacy we need most, our pain can alienate the people we need to love and to love us. Your pain wouldn't alienate me, because I know that I've felt something much like it when I've longed for platonic intimacy.

Please keep in touch and find someone you can talk with in person. It's okay for you to feel how you feel. So I'm volunteering to be part of your GF group of friends. Maybe I can help, maybe not. But please look for someone who can help you. If you need a counselor, that's okay, too. If you feel hopeless, please, be with someone who knows how to relieve your pain or at least some of it.


So your implication is that same-sex attraction in this case is due to lack of self-image. You need to leave this forum. You certainly should not be giving advice to anyone. My advice to you is to seek counseling about your homophobic issues because you really need it. Maybe you should consult a catholic priest and he can preform some exorcism on you. P.S. You can still find catholic priest who still practice that.

No, that's not what I'm implying. I agree with Dr. Nicolosi when he says that people act out homosexually, they do because they're trying to repair an emotional wound that they got in very early childhood. He says that when his clients feel, happy, confident, loved, and connected to other people, they don't feel homosexual feelings, even when they try to feel them. Ultimately, he think that what triggers homosexual feelings is shame. His clients don't feel shame because they're gay. They're gay because they've been shamed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kW4_4pat58
OperaBuff
 
Posts: 38
+1s received: 2
Joined: 16 October 2018, 20:57
Country: United States (us)

Re: Lonely, what am I doing wrong?

Unread postby mxguy01 » 18 October 2018, 18:33

OperaBuff wrote:
mxguy01 wrote:
OperaBuff wrote:Jaket403, thank you for confiding bravely in us. You're hurting deeply enough that I wish I could sit next to you, listen carefully, and give you a brotherly hug. Although I'm straight, I know what it's like for me to crave, nonsexual, intimacy. I'm perfectly comfortable with my single celibate life, but I long for friends who become "adopted" members of my family and to me, my closest are my second family. I'd do anything for any of them. If I can help you privately, publicly, or both, please tell me what to do.

Tell me, my friend, do you still feel same-sex attractions when you're cheerful, happy, confident, and feeling good about yourself? Do they usually begin when you're feeling sad? Either way, I'd feel honored to be your friend. Who knows? Maybe with the right people on your team, you'll feel the confident joy you deserve to feel.

Sometimes when we crave the love and the intimacy we need most, our pain can alienate the people we need to love and to love us. Your pain wouldn't alienate me, because I know that I've felt something much like it when I've longed for platonic intimacy.

Please keep in touch and find someone you can talk with in person. It's okay for you to feel how you feel. So I'm volunteering to be part of your GF group of friends. Maybe I can help, maybe not. But please look for someone who can help you. If you need a counselor, that's okay, too. If you feel hopeless, please, be with someone who knows how to relieve your pain or at least some of it.


So your implication is that same-sex attraction in this case is due to lack of self-image. You need to leave this forum. You certainly should not be giving advice to anyone. My advice to you is to seek counseling about your homophobic issues because you really need it. Maybe you should consult a catholic priest and he can preform some exorcism on you. P.S. You can still find catholic priest who still practice that.

No, that's not what I'm implying. I agree with Dr. Nicolosi when he says that people act out homosexually, they do because they're trying to repair an emotional wound that they got in very early childhood. He says that when his clients feel, happy, confident, loved, and connected to other people, they don't feel homosexual feelings, even when they try to feel them. Ultimately, he think that what triggers homosexual feelings is shame. His clients don't feel shame because they're gay. They're gay because they've been shamed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kW4_4pat58


People like you should be castrated so you can't pro-create. Then they should trim off your fingers so you can't post your hate-shit.
---
I love to travel but hate to arrive -- Albert Einstein
---
The only thing worse than an Did Not Finish (DNF) is an Did Not Start (DNS). ~~ Me
---
It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. ~~ Chinese fortune cookie
User avatar
mxguy01
 
Posts: 4661
+1s received: 2207
Joined: 23 October 2017, 23:12
Location: NorCal
Country: United States (us)

Re: Lonely, what am I doing wrong?

Unread postby OperaBuff » 18 October 2018, 22:20

MX, maybe you could argue against what I think when we already know how you feel about it. You don't need to worry about whether I'll procreate when I've already vowed to be a lifelong virgin. The day I took my vow, my sex drive vanished.

Sometimes mutilation won't solve the problem it's meant to solve. Ben Shapiro, the American political pundit, believes that rapists should be castrated or killed. But there are two or more problems with that. Castrated men can still have sex and killing them may be unjust if some disorder forces them to rape compulsively and takes away their blameworthiness. The finger amputation strategy is faulty, too, because I could still type with prosthetic hands or dictate my posts to my computer.

Am I trying to make you angrier? No, I want you to know that the way you're expressing your emotions seems a little extreme and that it probably won't help you feel better.

I'm speaking from experience, too. When I was an angry crippled boy, I insulted people, yelled at them, punched them, hit them with boards, pounded walls, and even lit fires to keep people away. But the negative feelings still stayed inside to erupt again another day.

Only one strategy helped me feel better. If I felt angry, hurt, sad, rejected, or another emotion because of what someone else did, I needed to use I-feel statements. I don't feel hurt by what you've just said. But if I felt that way, I might need to say something like, "MX, I feel hurt when you call me a 'homophobe.' I need you to stop doing that." With that strategy, I get to tell you how I feel without insulting you. Maybe you would react the way I would hope you would react. But the point of an I-feel statement is to help me cope with what I feel, not to make other people do what I want them to do about how I feel. I can't control other people, since I'm the only one I can control.
Last edited by OperaBuff on 18 October 2018, 23:26, edited 1 time in total.
OperaBuff
 
Posts: 38
+1s received: 2
Joined: 16 October 2018, 20:57
Country: United States (us)

Re: Lonely, what am I doing wrong?

Unread postby mxguy01 » 18 October 2018, 22:41

Since we're on the topic of rape, why don't we talk about the brutal acts of rape practiced by catholic priests quite commonly only to have the administration of said religious organization enable it as well? Do you join those forums and express your discontent with sodomy?

BTW I guess should disclose I'm one of those people who regular engage in the practice of sodomy by your perverted standards. I'm a bottom and I really rather enjoy intercourse with a guy when I'm getting my prostrate stroked. My last BF is was well endowed. Since your other post concerned that aspect I can vouch that my hole is still in pristine condition. After all I believe in keeping myself in shape mentally and physically and I do not exclude my bottom from that. My tops also confirm that my bottom is in excellent shape including the hole. I do have to admin I'm anal enough to check myself too (pun way intended in case you missed that one).

I can't think of an more intimate experience between two people. Oh, and by the way I was married to a female for 25+ years, kids, big house, nice job, fun times. But I can also tell you that repressing the fact that you are gay is wholly unhealthy mentally and physically and I would never recommend that to any gay person - only a truly warped and twisted person would think that a viable course of action. A person like you coming to a thread like this one and proposing that is vile at best. So when shits like you come around I don't mind going the extra mile to make your stay here feel unwelcome. Maybe I'll finally get banned from here but I doubt it. Bahahahaha. At least I have not lost my warped and twisted sense of humor.
---
I love to travel but hate to arrive -- Albert Einstein
---
The only thing worse than an Did Not Finish (DNF) is an Did Not Start (DNS). ~~ Me
---
It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. ~~ Chinese fortune cookie
User avatar
mxguy01
 
Posts: 4661
+1s received: 2207
Joined: 23 October 2017, 23:12
Location: NorCal
Country: United States (us)

Re: Lonely, what am I doing wrong?

Unread postby mxguy01 » 18 October 2018, 22:42

I feel like I need to beat the shit our of your ass.

OK, now I feel way better.
---
I love to travel but hate to arrive -- Albert Einstein
---
The only thing worse than an Did Not Finish (DNF) is an Did Not Start (DNS). ~~ Me
---
It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. ~~ Chinese fortune cookie
User avatar
mxguy01
 
Posts: 4661
+1s received: 2207
Joined: 23 October 2017, 23:12
Location: NorCal
Country: United States (us)

Re: Lonely, what am I doing wrong?

Unread postby OperaBuff » 18 October 2018, 23:58

MX, I know that the Catholic Church's homosexual abuse tragedy was terrible because I served on a committee that documented abuse cases and published the results in a newsletter and in a booklet. Some people I've met suffer from post-traumatic stress because other men have sodomized them and I've met a Franciscan brother dying of AIDS. Before a gay friend of mine retired from teaching, students ridiculed him daily because he was gay. So I know a few reasons to feel empathy.

Do anything you want to do to make me feel unwelcome because I can ignore your posts or maybe add your screen name to an ignore list. I'm staying here because I want to learn how to feel more empathy for gay people and because I've made a friend here. If you and I won't be friends, that's okay because I don't want you to do anything for me that you don't want to do. I would be happy to befriend you, but I don't expect or need everyone to like me.

You're talking about your anatomy, your sexual practices, and my(?) perverted standards when my New Oxford American Dictionary defines "perverted" as "(of a person or their actions) characterized by sexually abnormal and unacceptable practices or tendencies: he whispered perverted obscenities.
• (of a thing) having been corrupted or distorted from its original course, meaning, or state: this sudden surge of perverted patriotism."

How are my sexual standards perverted when I've vowed to be a lifelong virgin who won't even masturbate?

Maybe you're being a little childish?
OperaBuff
 
Posts: 38
+1s received: 2
Joined: 16 October 2018, 20:57
Country: United States (us)

Re: Lonely, what am I doing wrong?

Unread postby OperaBuff » 19 October 2018, 00:02

MX, this thread is about what Jaket is going through, so let's get back on topic to try to be friends to him.
OperaBuff
 
Posts: 38
+1s received: 2
Joined: 16 October 2018, 20:57
Country: United States (us)

Re: Lonely, what am I doing wrong?

Unread postby mxguy01 » 19 October 2018, 00:06

OperaBuff wrote:... Maybe you're being a little childish?


Nope, rather pragmatic I think. All you have is mumbo jumbo from other haters as yourself. That is your complete basis of belief - what you appear to have been indoctrinated with all your live and worse yet, freely and willingly accept as truth with no rational basis. Pretty much the long and short of it. Doesn't really matter how you became what you are. You are still an homophobic bigot.

Friend hum? Before or after your sucker bait posts? You going to tell that friend that he too should repress his being gay?

BTW at this point I've made a point of who and what you are so that others will be aware. So when you continue to respond to peoples threads in the manor that you have been (essentially condemning them for being gay in a round about manor), I will continue my resiliency for make sure others are not taken in by you and your crap.

You failed to address some of my other responses in other threads. So at the risk of being overly redundant...

Devout catholics (who you claim to be) who believe in -

"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination. . . . If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall be put to death, their blood is upon them" (Lev. 18:22, 20:13).

Next one:
So given your repeated posts about your being a devout catholic (to me just another term for bigotry being inappropriately justified), that you believe we here are all damned to eternal hell?

https://www.catholic.com/tract/homosexuality

Religious beliefs like this are so ridiculously amoral and turds like you latch onto it so easily. Just simply shitty justifications for shitty beliefs for the shitty people like you in life.
---
I love to travel but hate to arrive -- Albert Einstein
---
The only thing worse than an Did Not Finish (DNF) is an Did Not Start (DNS). ~~ Me
---
It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. ~~ Chinese fortune cookie
User avatar
mxguy01
 
Posts: 4661
+1s received: 2207
Joined: 23 October 2017, 23:12
Location: NorCal
Country: United States (us)

Re: Lonely, what am I doing wrong?

Unread postby mxguy01 » 19 October 2018, 00:19

OperaBuff wrote:MX, this thread is about what Jaket is going through, so let's get back on topic to try to be friends to him.


It was in context of his post. Your responses are hurtful and damaging - go fuck off somewhere else troll...

At this point there is enough in this thread in case the guy does come back he'll know to ignore you.

Have an awesome day!!! Simply the above is what I'm worried about. You targeting people who you obviously feel are susceptible. This is your life scum bag.

I'm old, impatient, grump and generally unfiltered. Get use to it for your stay here.
---
I love to travel but hate to arrive -- Albert Einstein
---
The only thing worse than an Did Not Finish (DNF) is an Did Not Start (DNS). ~~ Me
---
It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. ~~ Chinese fortune cookie
User avatar
mxguy01
 
Posts: 4661
+1s received: 2207
Joined: 23 October 2017, 23:12
Location: NorCal
Country: United States (us)

Re: Lonely, what am I doing wrong?

Unread postby OperaBuff » 19 October 2018, 02:00

MX. I didn't and don't mean to hurt anyone here. But some people are touchy enough that almost anything can offend them. So sometimes offense is unavoidable. Sadly, it can that way partly because too often, many people think like victims, including people who advocate excessive censorship to protect the feelings of many who need to thicken their skin.

When I see gay pride parades, the major political power that gays wield here in the US, and how the progressive left protects them, it's very hard for me to think of them as a victim group. Some use that power to manipulate and indoctrinate people who disagree with them. So here's a plan for the thought PC police to carry out.

http://www.defendthefamily.com/_docs/resources/8142838.pdf

Here's the first paragraph from that document.

The first order of business is desensitization of the American public concerning gays and gay rights. To
desensitize the public is to help it view homosexuality with indifference instead of with keen emotion.
Ideally, we would have straights register differences in sexual preference the way they register different
tastes for ice cream or sports games: she likes strawberry and I like vanilla; he follows baseball and I
follow football. No big deal.


As for hurtful talk, if you don't want to be a hypocrite, you might ask yourself whether it would help you filter some things you write when you're fighting against that talk here at RF.
OperaBuff
 
Posts: 38
+1s received: 2
Joined: 16 October 2018, 20:57
Country: United States (us)

Re: Lonely, what am I doing wrong?

Unread postby mxguy01 » 19 October 2018, 02:49

Well I told you my reasoning for posting here in this thread. Simply to warn Jaket403, in case he returns as many new members don't, who and what you are. Enough has been said here on my part.
---
I love to travel but hate to arrive -- Albert Einstein
---
The only thing worse than an Did Not Finish (DNF) is an Did Not Start (DNS). ~~ Me
---
It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. ~~ Chinese fortune cookie
User avatar
mxguy01
 
Posts: 4661
+1s received: 2207
Joined: 23 October 2017, 23:12
Location: NorCal
Country: United States (us)

Re: Lonely, what am I doing wrong?

Unread postby OperaBuff » 19 October 2018, 03:35

If Jaket403 return, I'll let him decide what he thinks I am. He doesn't know who I am. Neither do you, since I haven't posted my full name.
OperaBuff
 
Posts: 38
+1s received: 2
Joined: 16 October 2018, 20:57
Country: United States (us)

Re: Lonely, what am I doing wrong?

Unread postby lightnight » 19 October 2018, 03:50

Thank you for highlighting that bit in that sea of text, mxguy101.
Filler
User avatar
lightnight
 
Posts: 1280
+1s received: 377
Joined: 18 May 2015, 02:39

Re: Lonely, what am I doing wrong?

Unread postby mxguy01 » 19 October 2018, 03:54

You should be a bit more thoughtful about your anonymity. Whoever has access to the server where the GFO software can get a really close proximity of you location via IP address if not your entire name etc for example if that is the computer name you use, etc. Then there's even more sophisticated tools and methods that could be assumed but I'm no expert in that particular field.
---
I love to travel but hate to arrive -- Albert Einstein
---
The only thing worse than an Did Not Finish (DNF) is an Did Not Start (DNS). ~~ Me
---
It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. ~~ Chinese fortune cookie
User avatar
mxguy01
 
Posts: 4661
+1s received: 2207
Joined: 23 October 2017, 23:12
Location: NorCal
Country: United States (us)

Re: Lonely, what am I doing wrong?

Unread postby mxguy01 » 19 October 2018, 04:12

lightnight wrote:Thank you for highlighting that bit in that sea of text, mxguy101.

LoL. Am I 101, an famous he here in Cali. Or am I 01? Or am I really 27b, my race number. I appear to have an idenity crisis.

He's buried a few other gems elsewhere. But this is the one that put me in Jihad mode.

Oh in his intro, he's ok with his gay friend because he doesn't talk about it. And he post that he wants to be friends ...

I have to admit I am curious about if he truely believes his shit or if he's nothing more than just troll.

I guess I'm just really incited when religious fanaticism is used to justify hate. Seen/heard enough of it in my youth and don't believe in just keeping quiet about it. IMO Catholics seem to be one of the worse groups when it comes to their actual written theology derived from "the Holy Scriptures" to justify their hate. I'll stop there.
---
I love to travel but hate to arrive -- Albert Einstein
---
The only thing worse than an Did Not Finish (DNF) is an Did Not Start (DNS). ~~ Me
---
It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. ~~ Chinese fortune cookie
User avatar
mxguy01
 
Posts: 4661
+1s received: 2207
Joined: 23 October 2017, 23:12
Location: NorCal
Country: United States (us)

Re: Lonely, what am I doing wrong?

Unread postby Derek » 19 October 2018, 04:15

OperaBuff wrote:When I see gay pride parades, the major political power that gays wield here in the US, and how the progressive left protects them, it's very hard for me to think of them as a victim group. Some use that power to manipulate and indoctrinate people who disagree with them. So here's a plan for the thought PC police to carry out.

Christians are the real persecuted minority. Have you been inside a Starbucks in December?
User avatar
Derek
 
Posts: 6883
+1s received: 2674
Joined: 21 December 2012, 02:12
Country: United States (us)

PreviousNext

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Eryx, Loveintheair, Mojeek [Bot], pozboro, Seznam [Bot] and 74 guests