Penpals!

Ask questions and discuss your relationships with partners or parents, family or friends.

Penpals!

Unread postby Ecs93 » 11 December 2020, 16:49

I’m 27 and bi (still in the closet!) I have a girlfriend, but would really like to have a guy for a long term chat or something. Preferably an older guy! Just someone I can be my most homosexual around! Does anyone have anything similar to this? And would anyone be interested!

Xx
Ecs93
 
Posts: 8
+1s received: 2
Joined: 26 January 2020, 00:48
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Penpals!

Unread postby Jasper1 » 11 December 2020, 17:23

So, it’s not a penpal you’re after in the traditional sense? :D
User avatar
Jasper1
 
Posts: 142
+1s received: 90
Joined: 12 July 2020, 11:44
Location: London
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Penpals!

Unread postby Marmaduke » 11 December 2020, 17:32

I’m older than you. Depends how homosexual your most homosexual self is. I might find it excessive.
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 7731
+1s received: 2685
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Penpals!

Unread postby Ecs93 » 11 December 2020, 17:34

Jasper1 wrote:So, it’s not a penpal you’re after in the traditional sense? :D
hmmm I’d say somewhat traditional!
Ecs93
 
Posts: 8
+1s received: 2
Joined: 26 January 2020, 00:48
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Penpals!

Unread postby Ecs93 » 11 December 2020, 17:35

Marmaduke wrote:I’m older than you. Depends how homosexual your most homosexual self is. I might find it excessive.

Haha what would you deem excessive? Regardless I doubt I’d fit that bill
Ecs93
 
Posts: 8
+1s received: 2
Joined: 26 January 2020, 00:48
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Penpals!

Unread postby Marmaduke » 11 December 2020, 17:37

I suppose we shall have to wait and see. What would you like to correspond in regards to?
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 7731
+1s received: 2685
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Penpals!

Unread postby Ecs93 » 11 December 2020, 17:46

Marmaduke wrote:I suppose we shall have to wait and see. What would you like to correspond in regards to?

Anything really, just see where the wind takes us
Ecs93
 
Posts: 8
+1s received: 2
Joined: 26 January 2020, 00:48
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Penpals!

Unread postby Marmaduke » 11 December 2020, 18:06

Ok, so what you would like is a long-form, written conversation, where I do all the actual conversational lifting and you ideally respond in as sentence as you can muster without seeming monosyllabic?

Ok, well, why would I not? You seem captivating thus far. Let’s open with current affairs. Oh, and I don’t know your name. So I’ll just give you one i made up.

Dearest Gregory,

It is with heavy heart that I write to you. Have you seen? Once more, the good people of China are subjected to unspeakable torment as a result of this blasted viral murrain that has betided humanity. Only today, executives at China Air have decreed that cabin crew upon their flights are no longer allowed to use the bathrooms on flights and must instead wear diapers throughout their shifts. As if air crew workers haven’t had a hard enough time with employment this year, their only road back to economic prosperity is to serve alcoholic beverages to western businessmen whilst wearing soiled trousers. The shame.

In other news, I fear Brenden has left René for a woman and not told him. He slipped up and responded as a singleton to a question posed in a thread, wherein he all-but-boasted of having hook-ups outside of his marriage. The scandal of it all. René will be furious. Moreover, I fear, that it was with a woman than the simple matter of infidelity. He’ll find even the indirect contact transmission with a vagina simply horrifying. It will prove quite the tonic of tittle-tattle to keep us tided over in this time of social dearth.

In broader news, the weather has grown less frigid this week. Though I fear I shall need to buy new boots, though only three months old I fear the soles of mine are perishing.

I trust you are keeping well and look forward to reading your letter of response.

Your pen pal,

Marm. A. Duke, esq.
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 7731
+1s received: 2685
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Penpals!

Unread postby OutsideIn » 11 December 2020, 23:43

Marmaduke wrote:Ok, so what you would like is a long-form, written conversation, where I do all the actual conversational lifting and you ideally respond in as sentence as you can muster without seeming monosyllabic?

Ok, well, why would I not? You seem captivating thus far. Let’s open with current affairs. Oh, and I don’t know your name. So I’ll just give you one i made up.

Dearest Gregory,

It is with heavy heart that I write to you. Have you seen? Once more, the good people of China are subjected to unspeakable torment as a result of this blasted viral murrain that has betided humanity. Only today, executives at China Air have decreed that cabin crew upon their flights are no longer allowed to use the bathrooms on flights and must instead wear diapers throughout their shifts. As if air crew workers haven’t had a hard enough time with employment this year, their only road back to economic prosperity is to serve alcoholic beverages to western businessmen whilst wearing soiled trousers. The shame.

In other news, I fear Brenden has left René for a woman and not told him. He slipped up and responded as a singleton to a question posed in a thread, wherein he all-but-boasted of having hook-ups outside of his marriage. The scandal of it all. René will be furious. Moreover, I fear, that it was with a woman than the simple matter of infidelity. He’ll find even the indirect contact transmission with a vagina simply horrifying. It will prove quite the tonic of tittle-tattle to keep us tided over in this time of social dearth.

In broader news, the weather has grown less frigid this week. Though I fear I shall need to buy new boots, though only three months old I fear the soles of mine are perishing.

I trust you are keeping well and look forward to reading your letter of response.

Your pen pal,

Marm. A. Duke, esq.


This is the most homosexual post I've ever seen. You may have scared him off.
OutsideIn
 
Posts: 204
+1s received: 109
Joined: 25 November 2020, 18:58
Location: Earth
Country: United States (us)

Re: Penpals!

Unread postby J T » 14 December 2020, 06:54

Marmaduke wrote:Ok, so what you would like is a long-form, written conversation, where I do all the actual conversational lifting and you ideally respond in as sentence as you can muster without seeming monosyllabic?

Ok, well, why would I not? You seem captivating thus far. Let’s open with current affairs. Oh, and I don’t know your name. So I’ll just give you one i made up.

Dearest Gregory,

It is with heavy heart that I write to you. Have you seen? Once more, the good people of China are subjected to unspeakable torment as a result of this blasted viral murrain that has betided humanity. Only today, executives at China Air have decreed that cabin crew upon their flights are no longer allowed to use the bathrooms on flights and must instead wear diapers throughout their shifts. As if air crew workers haven’t had a hard enough time with employment this year, their only road back to economic prosperity is to serve alcoholic beverages to western businessmen whilst wearing soiled trousers. The shame.

In other news, I fear Brenden has left René for a woman and not told him. He slipped up and responded as a singleton to a question posed in a thread, wherein he all-but-boasted of having hook-ups outside of his marriage. The scandal of it all. René will be furious. Moreover, I fear, that it was with a woman than the simple matter of infidelity. He’ll find even the indirect contact transmission with a vagina simply horrifying. It will prove quite the tonic of tittle-tattle to keep us tided over in this time of social dearth.

In broader news, the weather has grown less frigid this week. Though I fear I shall need to buy new boots, though only three months old I fear the soles of mine are perishing.

I trust you are keeping well and look forward to reading your letter of response.

Your pen pal,

Marm. A. Duke, esq.




This reply is the reason I decided to register lmao
User avatar
J T
 
Posts: 6
+1s received: 9
Joined: 14 December 2020, 06:51
Country: United States (us)


Recently active
Users browsing this forum: chucky84, CommonCrawl [Bot], PanicP, Seznam [Bot], Yandex [Bot] and 46 guests