What do you look for when Dating a guy

Ask questions and discuss your relationships with partners or parents, family or friends.

Re: What do you look for when Dating a guy

Unread postby SteveIsNotMe » 6 June 2019, 02:44

Gayboy69Lover wrote:
SteveIsNotMe wrote:What do you look for when Dating a guy or looking for a long term partner?
So the question here is about dating/LTR (definitely not a hookup or one night stand).

Hair color: no preference but I prefer natural hair colour.
Height : 5' 4" - 6'1"
6 pack : Not necessary.
Circumcised or uncircumcised: OK with both but the uncut better do not grow some homemade cheese :D
Size: D size? As long it's a D so no preference

Do you care about the number of partners he has been with.:
History is just his story in the past.

Condom or no Condom: Safety first.

What if he is hiv positive: Then we both need to talk about this.

Do u have sex the first night or would you want to know him a bit?
If it's not a hookup then, no sex during the first night lol :lol:

Gayboy69Lover wrote:Guys with a 6 pack are good when it comes to sex.

Wut? LOL Based on experience, I have a strong dissenting opinion on this. :lol: There's no correlation between possessing 6 pax and sex performance. Oh and..some 6 pack guys don't even know how to navigate the bed.


No. One night stands can be dangerous.
Cut would look better and feel cleaner.
When you say talk what would you say about his hiv to him? Would u teach him safe sex he might feel uncomfortable talking about it.

Guys with a six pack tend to go in hard I would my man to left me up some times.
Have any of you done rimming with your boyfriend's. Do you go hard when your boyfriend rims you?
Do you swollow the man juice or do you spit it out?


If one night stands were spent with known person then it can't be that dangerous. :3
Cut might look better, but uncut might be better too.

No, I won't teach him about safe sex. I might want to ask him about his understanding on safe sex. Although he feel uncomfortable talking about it, but a talk is needed to understand people. People tend to misunderstand/ jump to conclusion against each other because there's no talk/discussion between them.

Rimming-wise, if it's good then it's good. Turning on I guess it depends on people.
Swallowing? Further information on this i must say; Upon the advice of counsel, I must respectfully decline to answer your question, based on my rights under the Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
SteveIsNotMe
 
Posts: 23
+1s received: 9
Joined: 5 August 2013, 09:04

Re: What do you look for when Dating a guy

Unread postby Yeauxleaux » 6 June 2019, 09:59

Gayboy69Lover wrote:Wow you really have thought about this
It's hard to argue with any of the points you've made.

Why do you prefer uncut?
How many men have you been with cut and uncut did any of them feel different about the sex? I've heard cut guys come quicker.

What would be your avarage? What if he was very good looking but he had a small one?
Would that put you off seeing him or would that not matter?

What if he has not had a check up recently before seeing you would you asking him to get checked or if you you loved him would you do it without a condom?

You would play hard to get because you don't want to be seen as an easy pick up?
I prefer uncut because, like Eryx said, I'm more used to it and it's natural. There's nothing inherently unclean about an uncut penis, at least not in the age of easy access to good hygeine practices. I kind of understand the historical practice of circumcision, during times when it might have been harder to wash properly and uncut penii might have been prone to infection easier, but not so much now.

I vehemently disagree with cutting young boys as well. I think it's a disgusting violation and I judge the fuck out of parents who do it/let it happen. If adults choose to do it for health/aesthetic reasons though then obviously that's fine.

I'm not really that bothered about penis size. I just don't like extremes of big or small. Obviously I'd probably make exceptions if I guy I found exceptionally attractive had a non-ideal size, but I think most people would.

I would not go without a condom until serious and monogamous (I'd say dating exclusively for at least 6 months, after getting checked). That's my standard, I don't budge on it. I take my sexual health very seriously.

I don't so much "play hard to get", if I like a guy I make it known I like him and that I'm interested in dating. I don't so mixed signals. I just make him wait for sex.
User avatar
Yeauxleaux
 
Posts: 1447
+1s received: 546
Joined: 27 November 2015, 21:06
Location: United Kingdom
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What do you look for when Dating a guy

Unread postby Stephen68 » 6 June 2019, 12:36

Honesty plain and simple for me
Stephen68
 
Posts: 26
+1s received: 12
Joined: 12 March 2019, 09:02
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What do you look for when Dating a guy

Unread postby erti » 7 June 2019, 16:46

Men:

Hair color: any hair color... I think the darker hair color is sexier while the lighter hair color is cute

Height: I'm around 5'2'' - 5'3' so high doesn't bother me too much unless they're shorter than me which really not very many men are.

6 pack: No, I would feel self conscience because I'm out of shape and feel inferior to a man who is toned. Maybe if he's not bothering me with losing weight and getting toned. It's hard enough being on antipsychotics that make me gain a lot of weight and my lack of interest to work out because of meds and mental illness.

Circumcised or uncircumcised: Most of my sex partners have been uncircumcised. It's like playing peek a boo with the head xD I prefer it uncircumcised.

Size: I like average... nothing smaller than 5.5 inches and nothing bigger than 7 inches. 6 inches is ideal

Do you care about the number of partners he has been with: No not at all. as long as he is tested for STD's I don't give a fuck how many sex partners he has had.

Condom or no Condom: Condom is fine and dandy but I don't want to get pregnant and I don't want to risk STD's (i would wait until they get checked first). If I was wanting a kid, he's been tested clean for STD's, or I'm on birth control than yes without condoms.

What if he is hiv positive: I don't think I'd have sex with them if they had HIV but it doesn't stop me from other physical stuff like kissing and cuddling.

Do u have sex the first night or would you want to know him a bit: I've had sex with someone before knowing much about them but I rather get to know them first if I'm interested in a relationship.

Women:

Hair color: any hair color... I think the darker hair color is sexier on women. I don't like blonde hair on most women.

Height: height doesn't bother me when it comes to women. I rather be the shorter one in the pair but I know there's a few women who are actually shorter than me.

6 pack: No, most women don't have 6 packs. I much rather be with a women who isn't all that physically active so I don't have to catch up with her... lazy like me... :lol:

Do you care about the number of partners he has been with: No not at all. as long as he is tested for STD's I don't give a fuck how many sex partners they had.

Condom or no Condom: Condom is fine and dandy and I don't want to risk STD's. we wouldn't have sex unless she's been tested clean for STD's.

What if (s)he is hiv positive: I don't think I'd have sex with them if they had HIV but it doesn't stop me from other physical stuff like kissing and cuddling.

Do u have sex the first night or would you want to know her a bit: I've had sex with someone before knowing much about them but I rather get to know them first if I'm interested in a relationship.
User avatar
erti
 
Posts: 437
+1s received: 355
Joined: 30 November 2018, 09:58
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Country: United States (us)

Re: What do you look for when Dating a guy

Unread postby ShutUpAndBeHappy » 9 June 2019, 17:25

I've never dated, just hooked up. The number of available guys around my age in my community is very small, so I don't expect to have any real dating life until I'm able to live elsewhere. So, this is hypothetical, and based on hookups more than dates.

Hair color doesn't matter, but I'm typically not into White guys so probably brown/black hair. I'm 6'4" (193cm) so most guys are shorter than me, which is fine. I really prefer if a dude is at least 6'. If the guy is in the 6'2"-6'4" range, it really turns me on. If I ever meet a dude taller than me, I'll be onto him like white on rice. 6 pack not important, but I do work out and take care of myself and I'd like a partner who feels the same way. I'm circumcised and so are the majority of men where I live, however I'm really against the practice. I have found that guys who are uncut don't really understand that you can't just yank on it - you have to have enough lube and focus on the head for it to feel good, at least for me. Uncut guys seem to just tug on it like there is skin to stimulate the head, when there's not. I don't care as much about experience. I'm relatively quite inexperienced, so probably every guy has had more experience than me. I'm worried about the dude being able to tell that I'm still not sure what the fuck I'm doing, and leaving for a dude who has dated and knows how. Condom until we're exclusive seems like the best way to go. HIV status doesn't matter as much as I'm on Truvada for Prep, but it would be cool if he was undetectable, as I'd love not to have to take prep if we're monogamous. In my experience, putting sex off helps maintain interest. I have never been able to get off with a dude and that tends to put them off, so I'm hoping if I know a guy and feel like I have feelings for him, I might be able to finish the experience.

I have three big things I look for, along with a compatible personality and being financially stable, and all of that. He/they have to (1) enjoy leading a healthy lifestyle, (2) like my dog (and vice-versa), and (3) smoke weed with me, or at the very least be okay with my heavy daily use to manage my depression (also also because I'm from Colorado and getting high is fun!)
Last edited by ShutUpAndBeHappy on 9 June 2019, 17:49, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ShutUpAndBeHappy
 
Posts: 859
+1s received: 56
Joined: 21 December 2012, 03:33
Location: Colorado
Country: United States (us)

Re: What do you look for when Dating a guy

Unread postby ShutUpAndBeHappy » 9 June 2019, 17:28

Eryx wrote:
Gayboy69Lover wrote:Same I'm uncut too. I was just thinking about if you were to go in without a condom and u had pee on that area will that not cause issues? I've heard that having a foreskin can cause aids if u go in unprotected and lots of people do mostly when drunk.
Having a foreskin can't cause AIDS... AIDS causes AIDS. And I'd assume cut penises are more likely to get the disease from a bottom if there's less skin. It would make it easy to tear and allow for fluids to be exchanged. I don't really know though.



So, actually, the science used to be that more bacteria gets trapped under the foreskin leading to higher rates of infection and transmittal of STD's like HIV. That's why in the USA so many people were cut, when I was little it was the thing you did, to be more "healthy", and also because people thought it looked better. I'm very much against the practice and still salty about being cut, myself. Nothing like a natural guy. Pulling back that foreskin and going to town is so much fun. haha
User avatar
ShutUpAndBeHappy
 
Posts: 859
+1s received: 56
Joined: 21 December 2012, 03:33
Location: Colorado
Country: United States (us)

Re: What do you look for when Dating a guy

Unread postby Iamjava » 9 June 2019, 18:57

unless it was tight like mine was, in which case you couldnt pull it back. i suppose the reason it would take someone whos lived cut their whole life so long to orgasm would be due to the desensitization of the nerves.

oh ya, forgot in my post: brown hair and eyes is a major plus. its so cute!
Iamjava
 
Posts: 330
+1s received: 76
Joined: 27 May 2019, 21:42
Location: florida
Country: United States (us)

Re: What do you look for when Dating a guy

Unread postby Eryx » 10 June 2019, 17:16

Tightness (phimosis) is the ONLY reason circumcision is valid for. Even for jews, if religion is truly elective, then at least they should wait until the young man can say yes or no understanding of all the possible repercussions. Which includes death, in extreme cases.
Image

Image Image

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
— Harlan Ellison
User avatar
Eryx
 
Posts: 1663
+1s received: 719
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:48
Location: Belo Horizonte, MG
Country: Brazil (br)

Re: What do you look for when Dating a guy

Unread postby Iamjava » 10 June 2019, 18:09

um,extreme? the .01% that gain an infection and die? seriously?
Iamjava
 
Posts: 330
+1s received: 76
Joined: 27 May 2019, 21:42
Location: florida
Country: United States (us)

Re: What do you look for when Dating a guy

Unread postby Eryx » 10 June 2019, 20:55

Do I really have to explain a sentence in English to a native speaker?
Image

Image Image

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
— Harlan Ellison
User avatar
Eryx
 
Posts: 1663
+1s received: 719
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:48
Location: Belo Horizonte, MG
Country: Brazil (br)

Re: What do you look for when Dating a guy

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 10 June 2019, 20:58

Pink bootyhole. That’s like the gold standard.
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 7515
+1s received: 1548
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: What do you look for when Dating a guy

Unread postby Iamjava » 11 June 2019, 13:28

Eryx wrote:Do I really have to explain a sentence in English to a native speaker?


apparently you must have to. i havent heard of a case of "death by circumcision." in modern times, it isnt even painful. (i was 25 when i had my surgery.) so please, do enlighten me.
Iamjava
 
Posts: 330
+1s received: 76
Joined: 27 May 2019, 21:42
Location: florida
Country: United States (us)

Re: What do you look for when Dating a guy

Unread postby Eryx » 11 June 2019, 14:34

Last one happened March and there's a few more important information on the article.
Image

Image Image

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
— Harlan Ellison
User avatar
Eryx
 
Posts: 1663
+1s received: 719
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:48
Location: Belo Horizonte, MG
Country: Brazil (br)

Re: What do you look for when Dating a guy

Unread postby Iamjava » 11 June 2019, 15:57

yes, i very much agree that performing a circumcision is a surgery best left to doctors; however, in a proper surgical setting, the risks are so minute as to be moot.
Iamjava
 
Posts: 330
+1s received: 76
Joined: 27 May 2019, 21:42
Location: florida
Country: United States (us)

Re: What do you look for when Dating a guy

Unread postby Eryx » 14 June 2019, 13:05

That is why I said "extreme cases."
Image

Image Image

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
— Harlan Ellison
User avatar
Eryx
 
Posts: 1663
+1s received: 719
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:48
Location: Belo Horizonte, MG
Country: Brazil (br)

Previous

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Eos, Oliver Rees 1020, rogonandi, toodles and 12 guests