"Heterosexual Pride Day" on social media

Discuss the news, current events, politics, celebrity gossip, etc.

"Heterosexual Pride Day" on social media

Unread postby Yeauxleaux » 30 June 2016, 19:50

What the fuck is this?

http://www.news.com.au/technology/onlin ... f85e4373c0

So I was scrolling through instagram earlier and saw some ironic posts, got my LOLs. I'm not pissed off, it's just stupid.

I'm not a fan of Gaga but she gave me life with this Tweet;

Image

Image
User avatar
Yeauxleaux
 
Posts: 1386
+1s received: 503
Joined: 27 November 2015, 21:06
Location: United Kingdom
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: "Heterosexual Pride Day" on social media

Unread postby Jack Spears » 30 June 2016, 20:11

Urgh, this happens literally every year. It'll never be a thing, lol.

*Edit* SLAAAAY BRITNEEEY SLAAAY QUEEN

Image
◕ ◡ ◕
Britney Spears
◕ ◡ ◕
User avatar
Jack Spears
 
Posts: 173
+1s received: 3
Joined: 21 March 2016, 23:06
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: "Heterosexual Pride Day" on social media

Unread postby Yeauxleaux » 30 June 2016, 20:40

It's just so... fucking dumb. There's no "straight pride" for the same reason there's no "white history month"

Image

Britney for no reason though, I mean Britney herself is reason enough for Britney I agree (I love her so excited for the new album)
User avatar
Yeauxleaux
 
Posts: 1386
+1s received: 503
Joined: 27 November 2015, 21:06
Location: United Kingdom
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: "Heterosexual Pride Day" on social media

Unread postby Sullivan » 30 June 2016, 20:57

To be honest, for me the most disturbing part of this thread was the realization that people still care about Britney Spears.
User avatar
Sullivan
 
Posts: 525
+1s received: 120
Joined: 25 July 2013, 02:12
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)

Re: "Heterosexual Pride Day" on social media

Unread postby Yeauxleaux » 30 June 2016, 21:42

Rude.

Image
Image

(Just kidding, I'm not one of those crazy fans)
User avatar
Yeauxleaux
 
Posts: 1386
+1s received: 503
Joined: 27 November 2015, 21:06
Location: United Kingdom
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: "Heterosexual Pride Day" on social media

Unread postby Jack Spears » 30 June 2016, 22:12

*Snip* Sorry for the double post.

Very tired, RIP.
Last edited by Jack Spears on 30 June 2016, 22:17, edited 1 time in total.
◕ ◡ ◕
Britney Spears
◕ ◡ ◕
User avatar
Jack Spears
 
Posts: 173
+1s received: 3
Joined: 21 March 2016, 23:06
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: "Heterosexual Pride Day" on social media

Unread postby Jack Spears » 30 June 2016, 22:16

Jack Spears wrote:
Sullivan wrote:To be honest, for me the most disturbing part of this thread was the realization that people still care about Britney Spears.


Don't be ignorant.

*Edit*

Also It is very stupid. However I don't really care about it, just another " trendy " thing that happens every year when it's pride month. Also you can never have enough Britney, her new album? Lol please, her team are keeping that so secretive. They've already filmed the music video too, hopefully it'll come out in Mid July, summer banger I guess.

For now, i'll listen to Edward Higgingbottoms Greensleeves and ClassicFM.



Image
◕ ◡ ◕
Britney Spears
◕ ◡ ◕
User avatar
Jack Spears
 
Posts: 173
+1s received: 3
Joined: 21 March 2016, 23:06
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: "Heterosexual Pride Day" on social media

Unread postby Sullivan » 30 June 2016, 22:51

Oh yes, how could I possibly consider myself an informed citizen of the world if I don't even know which pop idols the sodomites are currently worshipping?
User avatar
Sullivan
 
Posts: 525
+1s received: 120
Joined: 25 July 2013, 02:12
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)

Re: "Heterosexual Pride Day" on social media

Unread postby Lormill » 30 June 2016, 23:01

LOL.

Only gay guys are able to transform a thread about the applicability of minority movements to an oppresive majority into a thread about Britney Spears. Who cares? T.T

Anyway, about the initial theme of the thread, so what if it does? Is it really enough to destroy everything gay right movements have worked for in the past decade? Doubt it. Worrying about it only adds to its visibility, too. Plus, that kind of thing only shows that the fuckers are becoming desperate. Heh...

...Good. :devil:
Last edited by Lormill on 30 June 2016, 23:10, edited 1 time in total.
"The only action worth taking is one with an unknown outcome." - Nivix Guildmage
User avatar
Lormill
 
Posts: 584
Joined: 4 April 2016, 23:51
Country: Brazil (br)

Re: "Heterosexual Pride Day" on social media

Unread postby Yeauxleaux » 30 June 2016, 23:09

Jack Spears wrote:
Jack Spears wrote:
Sullivan wrote:To be honest, for me the most disturbing part of this thread was the realization that people still care about Britney Spears.


Don't be ignorant.

*Edit*

Also It is very stupid. However I don't really care about it, just another " trendy " thing that happens every year when it's pride month. Also you can never have enough Britney, her new album? Lol please, her team are keeping that so secretive. They've already filmed the music video too, hopefully it'll come out in Mid July, summer banger I guess.

For now, i'll listen to Edward Higgingbottoms Greensleeves and ClassicFM.



Image
I hope so, my summer needs uplifting henny, not been a great one so far
Image

That's ok Sullivan, you don't have to like her :P But we do!
Image

@Lormill - No I definitely see your point, I'm not angry about "straight pride". I just think it's silly "oh they have a party, so we want one too!" rhetoric. It's just utterly jejune and petty.

Like really they want a straight pride? Why? When was the last time a kid got bullied, disowned or even killed for being straight or cisgendered?
User avatar
Yeauxleaux
 
Posts: 1386
+1s received: 503
Joined: 27 November 2015, 21:06
Location: United Kingdom
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: "Heterosexual Pride Day" on social media

Unread postby Lormill » 30 June 2016, 23:14

No, I totally understand and agree with you. But are they really worthy of all the fuss? As I said, worrying to much about and rebelling it only adds to its visibility because people are so easy to influentiate. Muspelli got that one right.

It's like when white people say they suffer racism. Reverse racism doesn't exist, it's pure creation of ignorant people's minds. Let the ignorants talk to themselves and it will go away.

And in the meantime:
Image
"The only action worth taking is one with an unknown outcome." - Nivix Guildmage
User avatar
Lormill
 
Posts: 584
Joined: 4 April 2016, 23:51
Country: Brazil (br)

Re: "Heterosexual Pride Day" on social media

Unread postby Lucas » 1 July 2016, 00:18

Heterosexual pride? What a bunch of faggots
Lucas
 
Posts: 4134
+1s received: 89
Joined: 21 December 2012, 19:08
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Country: United States (us)

Re: "Heterosexual Pride Day" on social media

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 1 July 2016, 02:56

Yeauxleaux wrote:I'm not a fan of Gaga but she gave me life with this Tweet;

Image

...

I don't think that's Lady Gaga's actual twitter handle.
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 7268
+1s received: 1428
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: "Heterosexual Pride Day" on social media

Unread postby Jack Spears » 1 July 2016, 09:06

Sullivan wrote:Oh yes, how could I possibly consider myself an informed citizen of the world if I don't even know which pop idols the sodomites are currently worshipping?


I don't expect you to like her, nor do I care if you like her. But you don't have to make a very immature and uncouth statement.

I don't idolise her for superficial reasons at all, infact they're much more on a personal level. I also just think it's hilarious posting obnoxious gifs because some people get annoyed and confused and start making false assumptions about your personality.

Image
◕ ◡ ◕
Britney Spears
◕ ◡ ◕
User avatar
Jack Spears
 
Posts: 173
+1s received: 3
Joined: 21 March 2016, 23:06
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: "Heterosexual Pride Day" on social media

Unread postby Yeauxleaux » 1 July 2016, 22:13

Jack Spears wrote:I don't idolise her for superficial reasons at all, infact they're much more on a personal level. I also just think it's hilarious posting obnoxious gifs because some people get annoyed and confused and start making false assumptions about your personality.

Image
Pretty much, she is definitely one of the most gif-able famous people haha. I love Brifs

Kween Neyde is everything

Image
User avatar
Yeauxleaux
 
Posts: 1386
+1s received: 503
Joined: 27 November 2015, 21:06
Location: United Kingdom
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: "Heterosexual Pride Day" on social media

Unread postby Derek » 1 July 2016, 22:38

Jack Spears wrote:I don't idolise her for superficial reasons at all, infact they're much more on a personal level. I also just think it's hilarious posting obnoxious gifs because some people get annoyed and confused and start making false assumptions about your personality.

Obviously your reasons must be very meaningful. It takes a great amount of introspection to be steered by image-based market forces towards synthetic pop acts. It's as good an indication of keen and subtle mind as the ability to find humor in the way people try to adduce your personality traits from silly things like what you say and how you act.
User avatar
Derek
 
Posts: 5127
+1s received: 1367
Joined: 21 December 2012, 02:12
Country: United States (us)

Re: "Heterosexual Pride Day" on social media

Unread postby Sullivan » 2 July 2016, 00:14

Huh, I'd just planned on not responding, but I see my id had other intentions.
User avatar
Sullivan
 
Posts: 525
+1s received: 120
Joined: 25 July 2013, 02:12
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)

Re: "Heterosexual Pride Day" on social media

Unread postby Derek » 2 July 2016, 00:46

You come up with the sweetest pet names.
User avatar
Derek
 
Posts: 5127
+1s received: 1367
Joined: 21 December 2012, 02:12
Country: United States (us)

Re: "Heterosexual Pride Day" on social media

Unread postby Jack Spears » 2 July 2016, 09:32

Derek wrote:
Jack Spears wrote:I don't idolise her for superficial reasons at all, infact they're much more on a personal level. I also just think it's hilarious posting obnoxious gifs because some people get annoyed and confused and start making false assumptions about your personality.

Obviously your reasons must be very meaningful. It takes a great amount of introspection to be steered by image-based market forces towards synthetic pop acts. It's as good an indication of keen and subtle mind as the ability to find humor in the way people try to adduce your personality traits from silly things like what you say and how you act.


Right'o. I mean my reason is quite innocent and non-deluded. She has an inspiring story, about her mental health. It's relateable, fuck! I bet they made it all up and market it towards depressing, bipolar cunts like me! Jeeze, sucked into it! Oops.

Image
◕ ◡ ◕
Britney Spears
◕ ◡ ◕
User avatar
Jack Spears
 
Posts: 173
+1s received: 3
Joined: 21 March 2016, 23:06
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: "Heterosexual Pride Day" on social media

Unread postby Derek » 2 July 2016, 12:17

Jack Spears wrote:Right'o. I mean my reason is quite innocent and non-deluded. She has an inspiring story, about her mental health. It's relateable, fuck! I bet they made it all up and market it towards depressing, bipolar cunts like me! Jeeze, sucked into it! Oops.

No, I totally get it. I keep a poster of Pol Pot in my bedroom because he was also a Taurus.
User avatar
Derek
 
Posts: 5127
+1s received: 1367
Joined: 21 December 2012, 02:12
Country: United States (us)

Next

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Prince_G_24, Severelius, Sogou [Spider] and 9 guests