Political debate-calling out mxguy01

Discuss the news, current events, politics, celebrity gossip, etc.

Political debate-calling out mxguy01

Unread postby 10thmtnarty » 8 April 2018, 21:20

From member intro
10thmtnarty wrote:
mxguy01 wrote:Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud. You get dirty, and the pig likes it. Come wrestle in the mud with me!


That signature. I'm no engineer, but that definitely fits my style.

Calling you out in general discussions


Pick 1

I'm a firm believer in the 2nd amendment, and believe people should be allowed to have anything not banned by the genevea convention, and some things that are-such as hollow points.

Feminism is cancer, blm and antifa are terrorists

Hate speech is covered under the first amendment.

The far left is directly responsible for the rise of the far right

I don't support gay marriage

The wage gap is a myth

Communism is as bad as or worse than fascism

I'm a trump supporter

Not sure where I stand on abortion. Still kinda hashing out my beliefs there. I don't believe it's a women's right to at the very least ruin the potential for a human life on a whim.

Trannies (idk a better term) don't belong in the military, women don't belong in combat arms (the front lines)

It's not completely genetics that make you gay, part of it is your childhood as well.
I just wanna shout it from the rooftop! I MET SOMEONE! And I'm digging him!
User avatar
10thmtnarty
 
Posts: 28
+1s received: 6
Joined: 7 April 2018, 06:47
Country: United States (us)

Re: Political debate-calling out mxguy01

Unread postby Derek » 8 April 2018, 21:32

Well those all seem perfectly reasonable to me. It's been a while since I laid out my beliefs like I was slapping cards on a table, but I'm not as committed to winning hearts and changing minds as I was as a screeching teenager.
User avatar
Derek
 
Posts: 5122
+1s received: 1367
Joined: 21 December 2012, 02:12
Country: United States (us)

Re: Political debate-calling out mxguy01

Unread postby KrisCross » 8 April 2018, 21:43

Image
Image
KrisCross
 
Posts: 288
+1s received: 47
Joined: 25 October 2015, 23:26
Country: Belgium (be)

Re: Political debate-calling out mxguy01

Unread postby Marmaduke » 8 April 2018, 22:00

Must I pick one? Its quite the Cornelian dilemma.

I mean, doesn’t the Geneva convention only apply to wartime? There are entirely different sets of laws that prohibit civilians from producing or deploying nerve agents, for example. So where they aren’t banned by the Geneva convention, at least not in civilian ownership, it’s your belief that the average American Joe should be allowed to stockpile chemical weapons to defend his homestead and family against burglars?

Feminism doesn’t really have much in common with cancer, whichever side of the fence you’re on.

Why do you want to give hate speeches? Who do you hate enough to orate about and why do you imagine that anyone else should care what you think about that person?

I think it’s more likely the other way around. The far right came first, it’s probably that which gave birth to the far left.

I support your right to not support gay marriage.

The wage gap can be demonstrated with facts, that’s generally not true of myths.

Communism and fascism are extremes, modern politics has shown us that progress lies most reliably in the middle ground. So I suppose I agree with you that they’re about as bad as each other, though for different reasons.

What has Mr Trump done for you lately?

It’s not often one opens a statement by admitting being unsure of their position on a topic, and then falls to a hardline position by the end of it. Are you sure you’re unsure? You don’t seem it.

Do you really not know a better term for transsexuals? Were you unaware that’s what trannie is shorthand for? Why should a transsexual person or woman that wants to take up arms for their country be refused the opportunity to do so based around something as wholly irrelevant to firing a rifle as their sex and gender?

What part of your childhood do you feel contributed to your homosexuality?
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 5947
+1s received: 795
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Political debate-calling out mxguy01

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 8 April 2018, 22:18

Those are all kind of lame. I think you should get him to expound on his view of meritocracy. He seems to give the impression that he views the poor as being the embodiment of morally failing attitudes and values whereas the well-off are so primarily due to hard work. It’s a popular narrative among the NASCAR crowd.
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 7262
+1s received: 1428
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: Political debate-calling out mxguy01

Unread postby mxguy01 » 8 April 2018, 22:24

Screw Nascar sissies. They hide behind metal. They should be the ones called queer.
Image

---
I love to travel but hate to arrive -- Albert Einstein
---
The only thing worse than an Did Not Finish (DNF) is an Did Not Start (DNS). ~~ Me
---
It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. ~~ Chinese fortune cookie
User avatar
mxguy01
 
Posts: 3706
+1s received: 1809
Joined: 23 October 2017, 23:12
Location: NorCal
Country: United States (us)

Re: Political debate-calling out mxguy01

Unread postby mxguy01 » 8 April 2018, 22:54

I'm on my phone and as everyone on this forum knows...

Anyways don't expect me to disagree with any Amendments.

Trump is an ass, letch, moral degenerate. Give me Ronald Reagan back. At least he had an awesome sense of humor.

I somewhat agree with woman's choice. I disagree with late term abortions. I'm not god and I don't pretend to be.

I support marriage. Fuck those that want to distinguish between... Pick anything here. I also don't like the male person in a straight marriage being held forever responsible for the female. Better to leave this one alone with me.

Feminist. Such bullshit. Reverse discrimination is discrimination. Period.

I believe I was born gay. Nothing, I repeat nothing in my childhood change me. I'm GAF and always have been. I don't determine others feeling and beliefs in this area.

Gays, TS should be treated no differently, including military service, even combat.

BTW,Bim a lot older than you. I would hazard a guess that I worked more year in defense of this country than you, but in my own way. Things I worked on resulted on more of you alive. Not a bad chice I think. BTW other non-military have contributed so no I'm not special in that. This line of conversation also dies here.
The rest I agree with on basic terms.

Questions? Comments?

I knew I'd like you... LoL

Seriously, you think Trump is a decent human being? Please try to justify that. Although I couldn't bring myself to vote for Hillary either. First time I didn't vote for some presidential candidate.
Image

---
I love to travel but hate to arrive -- Albert Einstein
---
The only thing worse than an Did Not Finish (DNF) is an Did Not Start (DNS). ~~ Me
---
It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. ~~ Chinese fortune cookie
User avatar
mxguy01
 
Posts: 3706
+1s received: 1809
Joined: 23 October 2017, 23:12
Location: NorCal
Country: United States (us)

Re: Political debate-calling out mxguy01

Unread postby mxguy01 » 8 April 2018, 22:59

Really, NASCAR drivers, I've not known a bigger group of pussies. Seriously, if the younger ones are not gay they should be... Sub Boy toys the whole lot they are.
Image

---
I love to travel but hate to arrive -- Albert Einstein
---
The only thing worse than an Did Not Finish (DNF) is an Did Not Start (DNS). ~~ Me
---
It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. ~~ Chinese fortune cookie
User avatar
mxguy01
 
Posts: 3706
+1s received: 1809
Joined: 23 October 2017, 23:12
Location: NorCal
Country: United States (us)

Re: Political debate-calling out mxguy01

Unread postby 10thmtnarty » 8 April 2018, 23:00

Derek wrote:Well those all seem perfectly reasonable to me. It's been a while since I laid out my beliefs like I was slapping cards on a table, but I'm not as committed to winning hearts and changing minds as I was as a screeching teenager.


I just love debating topics, and as the majority of gays tend to disagree with me on many of these subjects I figured this is a great place to "sharpen my sword" so to speak. And who knows, maybe I'll shift some of my views here. It's happened before; it'll probably happen again.

Marmaduke wrote:Must I pick one? Its quite the Cornelian dilemma.

I mean, doesn’t the Geneva convention only apply to wartime? There are entirely different sets of laws that prohibit civilians from producing or deploying nerve agents, for example. So where they aren’t banned by the Geneva convention, at least not in civilian ownership, it’s your belief that the average American Joe should be allowed to stockpile chemical weapons to defend his homestead and family against burglars?


What I'm saying is, for the most part, if it's banned for use during wartime, civilians shouldn't be able to own it, unless they already are. And the 2nd amendment was written for the express purpose of keeping the government in check and protecting our other rights. No other country has a law specifically protecting the right to arm yourself, or the right to free speech. They go hand in hand.

Feminism doesn’t really have much in common with cancer, whichever side of the fence you’re on.


Okay. Feminism is societal cancer. Happy now? :D

Why do you want to give hate speeches? Who do you hate enough to orate about and why do you imagine that anyone else should care what you think about that person?


Hmm... how to respond to this one. I wasn't saying I wanted to, I was saying I support someone else's right to.

I think it’s more likely the other way around. The far right came first, it’s probably that which gave birth to the far left.


By far right I mean alt right, richard spencer types.

I support your right to not support gay marriage.


I support your right to support my right not to support gay marriage. :D

The wage gap can be demonstrated with facts, that’s generally not true of myths.


The earnings gap can be demonstrated by facts. The wage gap-same job, same hours, same experience, same assertiveness etc, cannot.

Communism and fascism are extremes, modern politics has shown us that progress lies most reliably in the middle ground. So I suppose I agree with you that they’re about as bad as each other, though for different reasons.


I would also say socialism is morally wrong, which both fascism and communism fall under.

What has Mr Trump done for you lately?


At the very least given me plenty to laugh about, including the reactions from both the left and the right. And made washington squirm. I voted for him cuz I wanted to watch Washington burn. He made the baddest motherfucker alive today his secretary of defense. He's increased vet programs (I'm a vet). And he didn't cause a civil war unlike Hillary probably would have. He removed many of the limits on the military that allowed Isis to grow, and he didn't pull out of Afghanistan immediately, which would have created another power vacuum, which would have allowed a terrorist organization to take over again.

It’s not often one opens a statement by admitting being unsure of their position on a topic, and then falls to a hardline position by the end of it. Are you sure you’re unsure? You don’t seem it.


That is definitely not a prolife stance, nor a prochoice stance. I'm saying at the very least you shouldn't be able to just walk into an abortion clinic and say "I don't want this baby" a week before its due date. I'm not saying all abortion is wrong period.

Do you really not know a better term for transsexuals? Were you unaware that’s what trannie is shorthand for? Why should a transsexual person or woman that wants to take up arms for their country be refused the opportunity to do so based around something as wholly irrelevant to firing a rifle as their sex and gender?


Couldn't think of it, not sure if that's considered derogatory or just slang.
If firing a rifle was the only thing you needed to be able to do, then I'd agree with you. It is one of the most stressful jobs known to man, and if you even start to crack, you get yourself or someone else killed. Transsexuals at the very least have some emotional issues. It's a crack in the wall.

As far as women go, it's about physical ability. Since women have been allowed into combat arms, combat readiness has plummeted. PT is not nearly as strenuous. Field problems are not nearly as often. Sick call is way up. If you had those select few women who could hang with the guys (I knew one), fine. Don't decrease standards so women can join. The military is not a social experiment. It's life and fucking death.

What part of your childhood do you feel contributed to your homosexuality?


Fooled around with my brother alot as a kid, and was extremely sheltered so I had no access to girls.
I just wanna shout it from the rooftop! I MET SOMEONE! And I'm digging him!
User avatar
10thmtnarty
 
Posts: 28
+1s received: 6
Joined: 7 April 2018, 06:47
Country: United States (us)

Re: Political debate-calling out mxguy01

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 8 April 2018, 23:10

Why do people insist on being caricatures of themselves?
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 7262
+1s received: 1428
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: Political debate-calling out mxguy01

Unread postby mxguy01 » 8 April 2018, 23:18

Oh missed earnings gap. Economically speaking, supply and demand issue. Want more, do more. I work in sales, well sort of. I'm told "want more" then "sell more".

Although a somewhat real issue, the do-nothing-for-myself people are doomed to retain their current position. Actually reality is they will decline while others clime above them.
Image

---
I love to travel but hate to arrive -- Albert Einstein
---
The only thing worse than an Did Not Finish (DNF) is an Did Not Start (DNS). ~~ Me
---
It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. ~~ Chinese fortune cookie
User avatar
mxguy01
 
Posts: 3706
+1s received: 1809
Joined: 23 October 2017, 23:12
Location: NorCal
Country: United States (us)

Re: Political debate-calling out mxguy01

Unread postby Derek » 8 April 2018, 23:22

10thmtnarty wrote:I just love debating topics, and as the majority of gays tend to disagree with me on many of these subjects I figured this is a great place to "sharpen my sword" so to speak. And who knows, maybe I'll shift some of my views here. It's happened before; it'll probably happen again.

That's probably not the best metaphor if you want to avoid giving the impression that you champion a combative, reactionary political posture because of some sort of... phallic insecurity.

I'm sure mxguy01 will prove to be a worthy adversary.
User avatar
Derek
 
Posts: 5122
+1s received: 1367
Joined: 21 December 2012, 02:12
Country: United States (us)

Re: Political debate-calling out mxguy01

Unread postby mxguy01 » 8 April 2018, 23:29

Well I do like banging bars in the corners. I just hate cross jumpers though.
Image

---
I love to travel but hate to arrive -- Albert Einstein
---
The only thing worse than an Did Not Finish (DNF) is an Did Not Start (DNS). ~~ Me
---
It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. ~~ Chinese fortune cookie
User avatar
mxguy01
 
Posts: 3706
+1s received: 1809
Joined: 23 October 2017, 23:12
Location: NorCal
Country: United States (us)

PostThis post was deleted by Subra on 8 April 2018, 23:38.
Reason: Nevermind.

Re: Political debate-calling out mxguy01

Unread postby 10thmtnarty » 8 April 2018, 23:56

mxguy01 wrote:I'm on my phone and as everyone on this forum knows...

Anyways don't expect me to disagree with any Amendments.

Trump is an ass, letch, moral degenerate. Give me Ronald Reagan back. At least he had an awesome sense of humor.


Moral degenerate? IDK. Douchebag? yes. And yes, ronald reagan was awesome. Was 4 when bush got elected, so I'm just going off policies and quotes. Love some of his speeches.

I somewhat agree with woman's choice. I disagree with late term abortions. I'm not god and I don't pretend to be.


So we're both somewhere in the middle.

I support marriage. Fuck those that want to distinguish between... Pick anything here. I also don't like the male person in a straight marriage being held forever responsible for the female. Better to leave this one alone with me.


I guess I should state that the state has no business in marriage anyway.

Feminist. Such bullshit. Reverse discrimination is discrimination. Period.

I believe I was born gay. Nothing, I repeat nothing in my childhood change me. I'm GAF and always have been. I don't determine others feeling and beliefs in this area.


I'm not saying that

Gays, TS should be treated no differently, including military service, even combat.

10thmtnarty wrote:Couldn't think of it, not sure if that's considered derogatory or just slang.
If firing a rifle was the only thing you needed to be able to do, then I'd agree with you. It is one of the most stressful jobs known to man, and if you even start to crack, you get yourself or someone else killed. Transsexuals at the very least have some emotional issues. It's a crack in the wall.

As far as women go, it's about physical ability. Since women have been allowed into combat arms, combat readiness has plummeted. PT is not nearly as strenuous. Field problems are not nearly as often. Sick call is way up. If you had those select few women who could hang with the guys (I knew one), fine. Don't decrease standards so women can join. The military is not a social experiment. It's life and fucking death.


BTW,Bim a lot older than you. I would hazard a guess that I worked more year in defense of this country than you, but in my own way. Things I worked on resulted on more of you alive. Not a bad chice I think. BTW other non-military have contributed so no I'm not special in that. This line of conversation also dies here.
The rest I agree with on basic terms.


Thank you for your support. I really mean it. I wrote a letter to the oshkosh factory a few years back, thanking them for saving indirectly the lives of just about my entire platoon. I think there was maybe one guy that didn't get blown up atleast once.

Questions? Comments?

I knew I'd like you... LoL

Seriously, you think Trump is a decent human being? Please try to justify that. Although I couldn't bring myself to vote for Hillary either. First time I didn't vote for some presidential candidate.


So... why commiefornia?

Other than the "grab em by the pussy" comment, what makes you say he's a moral degenerate? The statement makes him out to be a douche, but he wasn't talking against their will. He was saying women let him do so because he's rich and famous.
I just wanna shout it from the rooftop! I MET SOMEONE! And I'm digging him!
User avatar
10thmtnarty
 
Posts: 28
+1s received: 6
Joined: 7 April 2018, 06:47
Country: United States (us)

Re: Political debate-calling out mxguy01

Unread postby Jzone » 9 April 2018, 00:00

Debate falls somewhere below masturbation on a list of valuable human activities. At least jerking off produces something.

Now intelligent discussion of a single topic with clear definitions, on the other hand -- that turns me on.
Just an everyday boyImageImagedoing everyday things
User avatar
Jzone
 
Posts: 656
+1s received: 826
Joined: 21 October 2017, 17:58
Location: USA, Washington State
Country: United States (us)

Re: Political debate-calling out mxguy01

Unread postby mxguy01 » 9 April 2018, 00:19

10thmtnarty wrote:
mxguy01 wrote:I'm on my phone and as everyone on this forum knows...

Anyways don't expect me to disagree with any Amendments.

Trump is an ass, letch, moral degenerate. Give me Ronald Reagan back. At least he had an awesome sense of humor.


Moral degenerate? IDK. Douchebag? yes. And yes, ronald reagan was awesome. Was 4 when bush got elected, so I'm just going off policies and quotes. Love some of his speeches.

I somewhat agree with woman's choice. I disagree with late term abortions. I'm not god and I don't pretend to be.


So we're both somewhere in the middle.

I support marriage. Fuck those that want to distinguish between... Pick anything here. I also don't like the male person in a straight marriage being held forever responsible for the female. Better to leave this one alone with me.


I guess I should state that the state has no business in marriage anyway.

Feminist. Such bullshit. Reverse discrimination is discrimination. Period.

I believe I was born gay. Nothing, I repeat nothing in my childhood change me. I'm GAF and always have been. I don't determine others feeling and beliefs in this area.


I'm not saying that

Gays, TS should be treated no differently, including military service, even combat.

10thmtnarty wrote:Couldn't think of it, not sure if that's considered derogatory or just slang.
If firing a rifle was the only thing you needed to be able to do, then I'd agree with you. It is one of the most stressful jobs known to man, and if you even start to crack, you get yourself or someone else killed. Transsexuals at the very least have some emotional issues. It's a crack in the wall.

As far as women go, it's about physical ability. Since women have been allowed into combat arms, combat readiness has plummeted. PT is not nearly as strenuous. Field problems are not nearly as often. Sick call is way up. If you had those select few women who could hang with the guys (I knew one), fine. Don't decrease standards so women can join. The military is not a social experiment. It's life and fucking death.


BTW,Bim a lot older than you. I would hazard a guess that I worked more year in defense of this country than you, but in my own way. Things I worked on resulted on more of you alive. Not a bad chice I think. BTW other non-military have contributed so no I'm not special in that. This line of conversation also dies here.
The rest I agree with on basic terms.


Thank you for your support. I really mean it. I wrote a letter to the oshkosh factory a few years back, thanking them for saving indirectly the lives of just about my entire platoon. I think there was maybe one guy that didn't get blown up atleast once.

Questions? Comments?

I knew I'd like you... LoL

Seriously, you think Trump is a decent human being? Please try to justify that. Although I couldn't bring myself to vote for Hillary either. First time I didn't vote for some presidential candidate.


So... why commiefornia?

Other than the "grab em by the pussy" comment, what makes you say he's a moral degenerate? The statement makes him out to be a douche, but he wasn't talking against their will. He was saying women let him do so because he's rich and famous.

I have a daughter. Do you really want me to say more. I'd support cutting his balls off for using is influnence to take advantage of people, particularly women. And you want him as leader of this (once) great nation state? Again, provide proof points for your stance as this is a debate.
Image

---
I love to travel but hate to arrive -- Albert Einstein
---
The only thing worse than an Did Not Finish (DNF) is an Did Not Start (DNS). ~~ Me
---
It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. ~~ Chinese fortune cookie
User avatar
mxguy01
 
Posts: 3706
+1s received: 1809
Joined: 23 October 2017, 23:12
Location: NorCal
Country: United States (us)

Re: Political debate-calling out mxguy01

Unread postby mxguy01 » 9 April 2018, 00:58

Just had a good conversation with a female barista in the Castro District of SF. She agreed, cut the balls off Trump, making him a unich and we'll talk after.
Image

---
I love to travel but hate to arrive -- Albert Einstein
---
The only thing worse than an Did Not Finish (DNF) is an Did Not Start (DNS). ~~ Me
---
It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. ~~ Chinese fortune cookie
User avatar
mxguy01
 
Posts: 3706
+1s received: 1809
Joined: 23 October 2017, 23:12
Location: NorCal
Country: United States (us)

Re: Political debate-calling out mxguy01

Unread postby mxguy01 » 9 April 2018, 01:03

And yes I am opinionated. It's really discussing to drink coffee from a paper cup through a piece of plastic on top. Just gross. If you want to drink coffee then do it right. Currently I'm drinking a capachino and listening to an amature jazz band. My capachino is in a ceramic cup.
Image

---
I love to travel but hate to arrive -- Albert Einstein
---
The only thing worse than an Did Not Finish (DNF) is an Did Not Start (DNS). ~~ Me
---
It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. ~~ Chinese fortune cookie
User avatar
mxguy01
 
Posts: 3706
+1s received: 1809
Joined: 23 October 2017, 23:12
Location: NorCal
Country: United States (us)

Re: Political debate-calling out mxguy01

Unread postby GearFetTwinkRomance » 9 April 2018, 05:35

2nd amendment was the one about self protection and the right to bear arms? Usually one's asking for a crucifying, devastating debate if you raise that topic among germans, other europeans too, and they'll call you a madman in every end.

I support the right to own, bear arms and protect oneself, your people, kids, your place and your country, affiliates, boats, bottles, horses and so on.

Some other things I can't understand, why AntiFa should be terrorists, for example. They're extreme lefties, yeah, some are nuts about it and tend to do too much mind-fuck-up, running in their own circuits. I wouldn't know if they have killed anyone deliberately, while the extreme righties, neo-nazi scum have done.
Why are feminists like cancer? They seem to be as fixated as MGtoW fellas are on masculinism.

I don't know about the difference between wage gap and income gap i terms of gender difference really. That discussion is there also in Germany and there is less income for females in certain fields of work. I don't understand, how come, since it's stated in the same-rights.principle, that this difference shouln't be possible.
The argument about physical dimorphism does apply to a certain range of individuals. in as many as that it's the other way around, depending on the people you compare. If so just, then the men who are less able to work in female dominated jobs, also should get less income.

I don't agree on the gay and society makes you. I was raised in an entirely straight and straight socialised surrounding, and I would have had plenty of access to girls and women. All my aunties and cousins were or went into straight marriage, it's been a rather religious catholic background with zero tolerance for any type of alternative lifestyles.
I think I was born gay. My earliest memories were about kept secret wishes to marry another man, when I'm grown up. They go back to when I was like 5 or something. Sexual interests always have been purely toward the masculine. I didn't get in touch to alternative lifestyle ideas until I ran off at the end of my teens.

American politics, well. I felt paralysed when it became clear that Trump would make the race. I thought about Kim Yong Un and the possible war threat, months before Trump became president of the US. I thought now they voted for the Horror-Clown ... but then, we all know about Hilary and so you guys didn't really have a choice between pest and cholera, as the saying goes.
Not just the locker room talk and other sexist or dim news that went around, but this dude comes over like a troll bully. People have not liked Bush Junior George W. a lot ( his Dad seemed quite able minded ), but with Trump it's like "Good grief" every day again.
May be they are manipulated by the media they consume and maybe they could be wrong, if they knew the man in person. But the picture of it ...

People in the military. I don't know. My cousins from, Michigan, Florida and Ohio were with the AF, those are the only ones I know close enough to hear their opinions on what it must be like. I don't think they ever had to go through real combat situations or something, they were there, before the gulf war came along.
One can not go much by things they show in the movies, but watching 'American Sniper' ( I get original movies, if I can, since they cut everything for the german theatres ) it makes one figure about things that war duty can do to a guy's mind.
I don't think that differences don't afflict men other than women or transidentical, intersexual people, and that would depend on the individual and their personal strength and mental abilities rather than sexes or orientation.
So expelling transsexual, transgender people from the military doesn't make sense. It should be rather declining mental unstable people of all sexes from a certain range of duty, maybe something like that.
A female friend I had in Upper Michigan did pretty well in a special armed forces team. Well, she was a bit of a Tomboy, really. Like "Vasquez" in the Aliens movies. :D She wouldn't just shoot the enemy, if you send her, she'd probably bite their dicks off!

Some thoughts I had when reading. Of course, as a foreigner I can't deliver the same discussion level an insider will be able to. There's a lot of anti-americanism over here now, and it has been coming up way before Trump's election, and I'm sorry about that.

Don't let them take your guns. It's not the guns that killed people. It's the people that use guns, who did. So you have to restrict weaponry access for mentally unstable people.
In the Yukon, Canada, almost everyone's got guns. Several guns, I had a 22 cal rifle, a single shot shotgun, and an old 30/06. Just natural, they're tools for the hunt or in a case of a bear attack or something, to protect oneself, makes a lesser third of the use for the shooting range or target practise.
In 5 years there I've heard about one guy who shot himself while gun cleaning, and an old native lady who missed the bear that attacked her.

Okay, this is different in compare to L.A. or NYC, probably. :sadblue:
If ya want to hang with me, let's go windsurfing!
User avatar
GearFetTwinkRomance
 
Posts: 627
+1s received: 235
Joined: 8 January 2018, 10:08
Location: Seashore Baltic "dolphin bay"
Country: Germany (de)

Next

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Courage, Fiulaposm, Severelius and 7 guests