2020 US Presidential Election | Primaries | nEw PolL

Discuss the news, current events, politics, etc.

Will you vote for Joe Biden? (Or would you if you could.)

Yes
15
52%
No
13
45%
Maybe
1
3%
 
Total votes : 29

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election | Primaries | nEw PolL

Unread postby bluesunstorm » 11 June 2020, 23:05

Derek wrote:I think it would be hilarious if that split occurred and you went off to live in the side that would execute you by pressing as soon as they learned you were gay.

Also enjoying the seamless jump from talking about the protests to blood-and-soil nationalism. What's the link, I wonder? Hmm...

That's inane and you know it. I haven't seen many of those on the right who hate gay people in the west (the east is a different story). The right just hate public displays of degeneracy, and more "progressive" decay like child drag queens, the obfuscation of sex, and porn culture. I've never felt the slightest threat from the right, and are much more live-and-let-live overall than the left.

It's not really nationalism, so much as the realization that liberal multiculturalism and progressivism weren't the best ideas, and the culmination of those things continues to cause social problems. People who don't like those things are always labeled "extremist" nowadays. I don't see the situation improving. I used to be on the left side of things, but after seeing the problems that have arisen, I'd rather live a country that leans more to the right -- and that doesn't mean fascism.
User avatar
bluesunstorm
 
Posts: 104
+1s received: 5
Joined: 12 April 2014, 19:00
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Country: United States (us)

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election | Primaries | nEw PolL

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 11 June 2020, 23:24

Derek wrote:I think it would be hilarious if that split occurred and you went off to live in the side that would execute you by pressing as soon as they learned you were gay.

Also enjoying the seamless jump from talking about the protests to blood-and-soil nationalism. What's the link, I wonder? Hmm...

So much for the tolerant left.
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 9098
+1s received: 2381
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election | Primaries | nEw PolL

Unread postby Derek » 11 June 2020, 23:28

bluesunstorm wrote:That's inane and you know it. I haven't seen many of those on the right who hate gay people in the west (the east is a different story).

The anti-capitalist right wing? The ones who talk about (((globalists))) and use words like 'degeneracy' without irony? Buddy, virulently homophobic is the least of what those people are.

It's not really nationalism, so much as the realization that liberal multiculturalism and progressivism weren't the best ideas

Which parts don't you like? Is it black people using our water fountains, and then they get ideas which is how we landed in our current predicament? Still trying to understand how we got from A to B.
User avatar
Derek
 
Posts: 6395
+1s received: 2384
Joined: 21 December 2012, 02:12
Country: United States (us)

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election | Primaries | nEw PolL

Unread postby Derek » 11 June 2020, 23:29

poolerboy0077 wrote:
Derek wrote:I think it would be hilarious if that split occurred and you went off to live in the side that would execute you by pressing as soon as they learned you were gay.

Also enjoying the seamless jump from talking about the protests to blood-and-soil nationalism. What's the link, I wonder? Hmm...

So much for the tolerant left.

Welcome to the intolerant left. It's like the tolerant left but you're allowed to swear.
User avatar
Derek
 
Posts: 6395
+1s received: 2384
Joined: 21 December 2012, 02:12
Country: United States (us)

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election | Primaries | nEw PolL

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 12 June 2020, 00:06

Derek wrote:Which parts don't you like? Is it black people using our water fountains, and then they get ideas which is how we landed in our current predicament? Still trying to understand how we got from A to B.

There’s no systemic police racism. Now stop attacking our cops and either love America or leave it!
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 9098
+1s received: 2381
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election | Primaries | nEw PolL

Unread postby bluesunstorm » 12 June 2020, 00:41

Derek wrote:
bluesunstorm wrote:That's inane and you know it. I haven't seen many of those on the right who hate gay people in the west (the east is a different story).

The anti-capitalist right wing? The ones who talk about (((globalists))) and use words like 'degeneracy' without irony? Buddy, virulently homophobic is the least of what those people are.

It's not really nationalism, so much as the realization that liberal multiculturalism and progressivism weren't the best ideas

Which parts don't you like? Is it black people using our water fountains, and then they get ideas which is how we landed in our current predicament? Still trying to understand how we got from A to B.

Those things aren't degenerate? What purpose do they serve to improve society? Like, at all? I only see downsides. The thing about progressivism is that it never stops progressing; it always needs a "cause" to champion and the advent of ever-increasing neologisms and absurdities. I also don't know any people who actually hate people of other races. They're just tired of "racist" and the like being used as an ad hominem and to shut down any conversation that goes against leftist train of thought, which is a leftist/communist tactic. Those on the right, I find, are much more open to discussion and not demanding that you agree with their ideology 100%. Meanwhile, progressives throw out "transphobe", when you say you don't want state-provided coverage of hormones and genital surgeries.

The point is, there's large right block that's is increasingly being denigrated and ostracized and being forced to accept the ever-increasing decadency of modernity without question of push-back, and viewing such ideas as causing destruction of their way of life and family. When there's such a big rift in the political paradigm between the left and right and economic instability, a split and/or war isn't unimaginable in the future.
User avatar
bluesunstorm
 
Posts: 104
+1s received: 5
Joined: 12 April 2014, 19:00
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Country: United States (us)

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election | Primaries | nEw PolL

Unread postby Derek » 12 June 2020, 00:48

...So to be clear, your issue is the water fountains?
User avatar
Derek
 
Posts: 6395
+1s received: 2384
Joined: 21 December 2012, 02:12
Country: United States (us)

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election | Primaries | nEw PolL

Unread postby bluesunstorm » 12 June 2020, 01:15

Derek wrote:...So to be clear, your issue is the water fountains?

No, not at all.

Nice deflection, by the way. :applause:
User avatar
bluesunstorm
 
Posts: 104
+1s received: 5
Joined: 12 April 2014, 19:00
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Country: United States (us)

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election | Primaries | nEw PolL

Unread postby Derek » 12 June 2020, 01:45

Deflection from what? I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. I especially don't see what it has to do with protests. All I've learned is that you probably go on deus vult twitter, based on the fact that you share a vocabulary with every reactionary dipshit with an anime avatar.
User avatar
Derek
 
Posts: 6395
+1s received: 2384
Joined: 21 December 2012, 02:12
Country: United States (us)

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election | Primaries | nEw PolL

Unread postby bluesunstorm » 12 June 2020, 02:15

Derek wrote:Deflection from what? I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. I especially don't see what it has to do with protests. All I've learned is that you probably go on deus vult twitter, based on the fact that you share a vocabulary with every reactionary dipshit with an anime avatar.

I don't know what that is, but I'm just critical of leftist/"progressive" politics. They say they're for a "postracial" society, but have only fomented division. Grievance studies are always based on faulty premises, so their problems never get resolved. I don't think being a reactionary is inherently wrong either, but I don't think I'd call myself one. Objectivity isn't much allowed anymore; it's just toe the leftist line or shut up. I've been open to leftist arguments and policies, but they always just seem to lead to negative things.

I'm sure once the US goes even further left it will become a total utopia though, no doubt about it!
User avatar
bluesunstorm
 
Posts: 104
+1s received: 5
Joined: 12 April 2014, 19:00
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Country: United States (us)

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election | Primaries | nEw PolL

Unread postby Magic J » 12 June 2020, 02:20

Greetings, comrades, what's going on in th...
bluesunstorm wrote:serving globalist interests... degenerate... ever-increasing decadency of modernity... destruction of their way of life and family...

Fucking hell, mate, one more and I'll have bingo. In all seriousness, though, you might not think of yourself as a fascist or whatever, but you've definitely been reading stuff that's a bit fashy. Just a heads up, in case you're unaware.
Naebody's bairn
User avatar
Magic J
 
Posts: 1212
+1s received: 896
Joined: 20 December 2012, 23:06
Location: Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election | Primaries | nEw PolL

Unread postby bluesunstorm » 12 June 2020, 02:39

Magic J wrote:Greetings, comrades, what's going on in th...
bluesunstorm wrote:serving globalist interests... degenerate... ever-increasing decadency of modernity... destruction of their way of life and family...

Fucking hell, mate, one more and I'll have bingo. In all seriousness, though, you might not think of yourself as a fascist or whatever, but you've definitely been reading stuff that's a bit fashy. Just a heads up, in case you're unaware.

Can you deny those things haven't been detrimental to society though? Maybe most people see those things as good? I don't know. I don't think most people want fascism, but I don't think they want some form of communist dystopia either. I just hate leftism/socialism/communism, that's all. I'm not for fascism either. I'm more liberal in the classical sense, but I think strong families and more limited government create better, stabler societies.

I'll just see see how society trends in the future, but I'm guessing more towards leftism.
User avatar
bluesunstorm
 
Posts: 104
+1s received: 5
Joined: 12 April 2014, 19:00
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Country: United States (us)

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election | Primaries | nEw PolL

Unread postby Derek » 12 June 2020, 04:02

bluesunstorm wrote:I'm more liberal in the classical sense

The kind that gets into arguments about the difference between pedophilia and ephebophilia? That would be bingo, by the way.
User avatar
Derek
 
Posts: 6395
+1s received: 2384
Joined: 21 December 2012, 02:12
Country: United States (us)

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election | Primaries | nEw PolL

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 12 June 2020, 15:35

Derek wrote:
bluesunstorm wrote:I'm more liberal in the classical sense

The kind that gets into arguments about the difference between pedophilia and ephebophilia? That would be bingo, by the way.

As opposed to yours that get into arguments about “abolish the police” versus “defund the police.”
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 9098
+1s received: 2381
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election | Primaries | nEw PolL

Unread postby Derek » 12 June 2020, 16:19

Sorry if the ephebophilia comment touched a nerve.
User avatar
Derek
 
Posts: 6395
+1s received: 2384
Joined: 21 December 2012, 02:12
Country: United States (us)

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election | Primaries | nEw PolL

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 12 June 2020, 16:30

Derek wrote:Sorry if the ephebophilia comment touched a nerve.

Funny coming from someone hiding the Pizzagate scandal.
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 9098
+1s received: 2381
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election | Primaries | nEw PolL

Unread postby Derek » 12 June 2020, 17:11

First you called me a liberal. Now you're calling me a Clinton?
User avatar
Derek
 
Posts: 6395
+1s received: 2384
Joined: 21 December 2012, 02:12
Country: United States (us)

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election | Primaries | nEw PolL

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 12 June 2020, 17:16

Derek wrote:First you called me a liberal. Now you're calling me a Clinton?

Oh, I’m sorry. Is there a difference among libtard snowflake cucks? My bad if I “triggered” you. Maybe you’ll have to go to your safe space and cry like a little bitch. Anyway, if anyone needs me I’ll be on Twitch lambasting Antia Sarkeesian and the regressive left.
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 9098
+1s received: 2381
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election | Primaries | nEw PolL

Unread postby Derek » 12 June 2020, 17:27

poolerboy0077 wrote:Antia Sarkeesian

Antifa Sarkeesian

I recently saw a youtube video that described her as the most notorious art critic of the 21st century, which is hilarious because it's true. That's your brain on internet fascism, kids.
User avatar
Derek
 
Posts: 6395
+1s received: 2384
Joined: 21 December 2012, 02:12
Country: United States (us)

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election | Primaries | nEw PolL

Unread postby Derek » 17 August 2020, 23:47

John Kasich is speaking at the DNC. AOC gets a 60-second prerecorded message.

Do you guys think the democrats have become more right-wing in response to Trump? Or maybe it's not that they've become right-wing, it's that Trump has become the sole focus of everything they believe.
User avatar
Derek
 
Posts: 6395
+1s received: 2384
Joined: 21 December 2012, 02:12
Country: United States (us)

PreviousNext

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], poolerboy0077, Tmbmd and 40 guests