Could Harry Styles be Bisexual? - Closeted Celebs

Discuss the news, current events, politics, etc.

Re: Could Harry Styles be Bisexual? - Closeted Celebs

Unread postby acpro » 18 November 2014, 15:57

Severelius wrote:
acpro wrote:Is the One Direction fandom ready for a bisexual member?

Clearly you are unfamiliar with things such as Larry shipping. Trust me, they're ready for one of the band to be bisexual.


Lol I am clearlyyy unfamiliar indeed. But I just googled it. Is that a love affair between Louis and Harry?
User avatar
acpro
 
Posts: 2084
+1s received: 306
Joined: 23 December 2012, 05:18
Country: United States (us)

Re: Could Harry Styles be Bisexual? - Closeted Celebs

Unread postby Severelius » 18 November 2014, 16:57

acpro wrote:
Severelius wrote:
acpro wrote:Is the One Direction fandom ready for a bisexual member?

Clearly you are unfamiliar with things such as Larry shipping. Trust me, they're ready for one of the band to be bisexual.


Lol I am clearlyyy unfamiliar indeed. But I just googled it. Is that a love affair between Louis and Harry?

That is the love affair that a large chunk of One Direction fans genuinely believe is 100% real and are obsessed with trying to prove by any means necessary.
User avatar
Severelius
 
Posts: 2857
+1s received: 213
Joined: 6 May 2014, 20:49
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Could Harry Styles be Bisexual? - Closeted Celebs

Unread postby acpro » 18 November 2014, 17:24

Severelius wrote:
acpro wrote:
Severelius wrote:
acpro wrote:Is the One Direction fandom ready for a bisexual member?

Clearly you are unfamiliar with things such as Larry shipping. Trust me, they're ready for one of the band to be bisexual.


Lol I am clearlyyy unfamiliar indeed. But I just googled it. Is that a love affair between Louis and Harry?

That is the love affair that a large chunk of One Direction fans genuinely believe is 100% real and are obsessed with trying to prove by any means necessary.


Yay lets hope it's real. Those are my two favorites in the group.

I love finding out when a person in the public eye turns out to be gay/bisexual and comes out of the closet. It helps sway public opinion in favor of accepting LGBT people, especially when the public fell in love with the person before they came out. They say knowing someone who is gay is one of the biggest contributing factors in changing people's perception of gay people in general.

So yay for gay Harry and Louis. :applause:
User avatar
acpro
 
Posts: 2084
+1s received: 306
Joined: 23 December 2012, 05:18
Country: United States (us)

Re: Could Harry Styles be Bisexual? - Closeted Celebs

Unread postby Ebsy » 18 November 2014, 19:04

Considering the heaps of media attention that those two are under, I would find it hard to believe either of them is gay, and for them to be carrying on a relationship together, well, I think we should fire all the paparazzi for missing it for so long.
Ebsy
 
Posts: 23
Joined: 8 September 2014, 05:31
Country: United States (us)

Re: Could Harry Styles be Bisexual? - Closeted Celebs

Unread postby rxxli » 18 November 2014, 21:49

I just finished watching their time on the X factor. It was a really interesting thing to see.

They were really cute back in the day:

Image
User avatar
rxxli
 
Posts: 4283
+1s received: 240
Joined: 21 December 2012, 21:33
Country: Slovenia (si)

Re: Could Harry Styles be Bisexual? - Closeted Celebs

Unread postby c1ask0 » 18 November 2014, 23:00

I wasn't that into them when they were on the X Factor. I honestly couldn't understand why they were going through week after week.
Don't think about doing it tomorrow. You won't do it tomorrow. Do it today.
User avatar
c1ask0
Moderator
 
Posts: 4168
+1s received: 58
Joined: 17 December 2013, 19:48
Location: Preston
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Could Harry Styles be Bisexual? - Closeted Celebs

Unread postby Josh » 18 November 2014, 23:12

c1ask0 wrote:I wasn't that into them when they were on the X Factor. I honestly couldn't understand why they were going through week after week.

They're World Class compared to the boyband my sister keeps yapping on about that's in the show this year... they sound worse than nails on a chalkboard.
Josh
 
Posts: 3456
+1s received: 30
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:55
Location: London or Valencia
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Could Harry Styles be Bisexual? - Closeted Celebs

Unread postby Severelius » 18 November 2014, 23:23

One Direction are that rare thing, a modern boyband that I will agree are quite talented and actually pretty good. I'm really enjoying a number of songs from their newest album.

And they're all cute. Except maybe Liam.
User avatar
Severelius
 
Posts: 2857
+1s received: 213
Joined: 6 May 2014, 20:49
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Could Harry Styles be Bisexual? - Closeted Celebs

Unread postby dannyfromnb » 19 November 2014, 00:48

if you youtube it you can see tons of obsessive fan videos about larry stylinson ...

here's what I think really happened or is going on...

Harry and Louis had a crush on eachother since the show. They moved in together after they started being famous, there was a lot of "slip ups" well documented in dozens of clips. There's times where Harry would word songs slightly differently "Lou" instead of "You" and stuff and you'd see Louis shocked reaction during a concert. They are managed by a company called "Modest Management" who also manages a band called "5 seconds of summer"

I say this because there was a gay member in that band too.... and there were "issues" there too where the management company tried to keep it under wraps. That being said, there are some video clips of interviews where you hear One Direction's Management company step in and try to hide it. There are interview clips where they joke about harry being gay and you hear management say "cut that clip out". Another clip where Louis asks Harry who he wants to sit next to for an interview and he answers "you", then in the background you hear management say "you can't sit together".

DEFINITELY something being hidden or covered up here... If my instincts are correct i'd say Modest Management ended whatever relationship Harry and Louis had. Now they've both had "beards" to cover up but it will likely come out when they get rid of Modest Management whenever their contract ends.

Celebrity gossip is interesting, but mostly because you have to dig to get the proper information, the real stories are seldom the ones put in the news. IE Justin Bieber, all you hear of is his bad deeds, you rarely hear about his drug problems and family drama... I dont like the celeb gossip stories, I like the stories behind the stories if you know what I mean lol
dannyfromnb
 
Posts: 78
+1s received: 1
Joined: 30 January 2013, 03:52
Location: edmonton
Country: Canada (ca)

Re: Could Harry Styles be Bisexual? - Closeted Celebs

Unread postby Ebsy » 19 November 2014, 06:39

dannyfromnb wrote:if you youtube it you can see tons of obsessive fan videos about larry stylinson ...

here's what I think really happened or is going on...

Harry and Louis had a crush on eachother since the show. They moved in together after they started being famous, there was a lot of "slip ups" well documented in dozens of clips. There's times where Harry would word songs slightly differently "Lou" instead of "You" and stuff and you'd see Louis shocked reaction during a concert. They are managed by a company called "Modest Management" who also manages a band called "5 seconds of summer"

I say this because there was a gay member in that band too.... and there were "issues" there too where the management company tried to keep it under wraps. That being said, there are some video clips of interviews where you hear One Direction's Management company step in and try to hide it. There are interview clips where they joke about harry being gay and you hear management say "cut that clip out". Another clip where Louis asks Harry who he wants to sit next to for an interview and he answers "you", then in the background you hear management say "you can't sit together".

DEFINITELY something being hidden or covered up here... If my instincts are correct i'd say Modest Management ended whatever relationship Harry and Louis had. Now they've both had "beards" to cover up but it will likely come out when they get rid of Modest Management whenever their contract ends.

Celebrity gossip is interesting, but mostly because you have to dig to get the proper information, the real stories are seldom the ones put in the news. IE Justin Bieber, all you hear of is his bad deeds, you rarely hear about his drug problems and family drama... I dont like the celeb gossip stories, I like the stories behind the stories if you know what I mean lol


Not reaching at all. :runaway:
Ebsy
 
Posts: 23
Joined: 8 September 2014, 05:31
Country: United States (us)

Re: Could Harry Styles be Bisexual? - Closeted Celebs

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 19 November 2014, 06:49

dannyfromnb wrote:if you youtube it you can see tons of obsessive fan videos about larry stylinson ...

here's what I think really happened or is going on...

Harry and Louis had a crush on eachother since the show. They moved in together after they started being famous, there was a lot of "slip ups" well documented in dozens of clips. There's times where Harry would word songs slightly differently "Lou" instead of "You" and stuff and you'd see Louis shocked reaction during a concert. They are managed by a company called "Modest Management" who also manages a band called "5 seconds of summer"

I say this because there was a gay member in that band too.... and there were "issues" there too where the management company tried to keep it under wraps. That being said, there are some video clips of interviews where you hear One Direction's Management company step in and try to hide it. There are interview clips where they joke about harry being gay and you hear management say "cut that clip out". Another clip where Louis asks Harry who he wants to sit next to for an interview and he answers "you", then in the background you hear management say "you can't sit together".

DEFINITELY something being hidden or covered up here... If my instincts are correct i'd say Modest Management ended whatever relationship Harry and Louis had. Now they've both had "beards" to cover up but it will likely come out when they get rid of Modest Management whenever their contract ends.

Celebrity gossip is interesting, but mostly because you have to dig to get the proper information, the real stories are seldom the ones put in the news. IE Justin Bieber, all you hear of is his bad deeds, you rarely hear about his drug problems and family drama... I dont like the celeb gossip stories, I like the stories behind the stories if you know what I mean lol

LMAO Danny. I love how you're on top of this shit! :lol: You should join me in the video chat sometime so we can talk about Bieber. No one else gets me. :cry:
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 7676
+1s received: 1612
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: Could Harry Styles be Bisexual? - Closeted Celebs

Unread postby Descuff » 19 November 2014, 14:04

I prefer Niall Horan to be gay.
I wonder how many people know this is down here
Image
User avatar
Descuff
 
Posts: 2251
+1s received: 17
Joined: 10 September 2013, 14:59
Country: United States (us)

Re: Could Harry Styles be Bisexual? - Closeted Celebs

Unread postby dannyfromnb » 19 November 2014, 18:08

poolerboy0077 wrote:
dannyfromnb wrote:if you youtube it you can see tons of obsessive fan videos about larry stylinson ...

here's what I think really happened or is going on...

Harry and Louis had a crush on eachother since the show. They moved in together after they started being famous, there was a lot of "slip ups" well documented in dozens of clips. There's times where Harry would word songs slightly differently "Lou" instead of "You" and stuff and you'd see Louis shocked reaction during a concert. They are managed by a company called "Modest Management" who also manages a band called "5 seconds of summer"

I say this because there was a gay member in that band too.... and there were "issues" there too where the management company tried to keep it under wraps. That being said, there are some video clips of interviews where you hear One Direction's Management company step in and try to hide it. There are interview clips where they joke about harry being gay and you hear management say "cut that clip out". Another clip where Louis asks Harry who he wants to sit next to for an interview and he answers "you", then in the background you hear management say "you can't sit together".

DEFINITELY something being hidden or covered up here... If my instincts are correct i'd say Modest Management ended whatever relationship Harry and Louis had. Now they've both had "beards" to cover up but it will likely come out when they get rid of Modest Management whenever their contract ends.

Celebrity gossip is interesting, but mostly because you have to dig to get the proper information, the real stories are seldom the ones put in the news. IE Justin Bieber, all you hear of is his bad deeds, you rarely hear about his drug problems and family drama... I dont like the celeb gossip stories, I like the stories behind the stories if you know what I mean lol

LMAO Danny. I love how you're on top of this shit! :lol: You should join me in the video chat sometime so we can talk about Bieber. No one else gets me. :cry:

ill try to drop in a bit more regularly lol

I'm on top of it because like I said, its super interesting when you see a news story and can tell theres something more to it... then with a few minutes of research you start seeing the stuff the news doesn't want to say.
dannyfromnb
 
Posts: 78
+1s received: 1
Joined: 30 January 2013, 03:52
Location: edmonton
Country: Canada (ca)

Re: Could Harry Styles be Bisexual? - Closeted Celebs

Unread postby rxxli » 19 November 2014, 22:09

Josh wrote:They're World Class compared to the boyband my sister keeps yapping on about that's in the show this year... they sound worse than nails on a chalkboard.

Well there is only one boyband in there. And that is Stereo Kicks. Don't diss them! They sound a lot better than One Direction did at that time.
Image
User avatar
rxxli
 
Posts: 4283
+1s received: 240
Joined: 21 December 2012, 21:33
Country: Slovenia (si)

Re: Could Harry Styles be Bisexual? - Closeted Celebs

Unread postby c1ask0 » 19 November 2014, 22:13

rxxli wrote:
Josh wrote:They're World Class compared to the boyband my sister keeps yapping on about that's in the show this year... they sound worse than nails on a chalkboard.

Well there is only one boyband in there. And that is Stereo Kicks. Don't diss them! They sound a lot better than One Direction did at that time.

Diss diss diss diss, etc.

Do you like them just because they're eight semi-cute guys? ;) I much prefer Jake and Jack. Gimme some brawn any day.
Don't think about doing it tomorrow. You won't do it tomorrow. Do it today.
User avatar
c1ask0
Moderator
 
Posts: 4168
+1s received: 58
Joined: 17 December 2013, 19:48
Location: Preston
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Could Harry Styles be Bisexual? - Closeted Celebs

Unread postby rxxli » 19 November 2014, 22:29

c1ask0 wrote:Diss diss diss diss, etc.

Do you like them just because they're eight semi-cute guys? ;) I much prefer Jake and Jack. Gimme some brawn any day.

They are actually very attractive. But that's for once not the main reason. I actually like them because they can sing. And not badly at all. And there's 8 of them. Makes things more fun.
Image
User avatar
rxxli
 
Posts: 4283
+1s received: 240
Joined: 21 December 2012, 21:33
Country: Slovenia (si)

Re: Could Harry Styles be Bisexual? - Closeted Celebs

Unread postby c1ask0 » 19 November 2014, 23:07

rxxli wrote:
c1ask0 wrote:Diss diss diss diss, etc.

Do you like them just because they're eight semi-cute guys? ;) I much prefer Jake and Jack. Gimme some brawn any day.

They are actually very attractive. But that's for once not the main reason. I actually like them because they can sing. And not badly at all. And there's 8 of them. Makes things more fun.

...in the bedroom. :naughty:

Actually, not all of them are of age, so don't take that the wrong way. :lol:
Don't think about doing it tomorrow. You won't do it tomorrow. Do it today.
User avatar
c1ask0
Moderator
 
Posts: 4168
+1s received: 58
Joined: 17 December 2013, 19:48
Location: Preston
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Could Harry Styles be Bisexual? - Closeted Celebs

Unread postby Josh » 20 November 2014, 00:14

rxxli wrote:I actually like them because they can sing. And not badly at all.

We'll have to agree to disagree on that one. They're one of the few acts I've seen from this year, and the only one I thought that sounded horrendous. Like any boyband they're passable when all singing at once at it disguises their less-than-impressive individual voices, and there's eight of them to make that work like a charm. But as soon as someone starts singing solo it either sounds awful, or completely off to me...no matter what song. Plus all the others have to stand around awkwardly, because there's so many of them.

This has got to be the worst offender I've heard and I've not even heard all of them. Just plain bad in my opinion.


The only boyband I haven't minded some songs from in recent years was The Wanted - they had a few decent songs despite being a generally douchey band from what I've heard. One Direction's only catchy-song to me was One Way or Another, and I think that's just because I blocked them out to hear Blondie over the top :P
Josh
 
Posts: 3456
+1s received: 30
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:55
Location: London or Valencia
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Could Harry Styles be Bisexual? - Closeted Celebs

Unread postby acpro » 20 November 2014, 01:22

Eight people is a lot of members! If they get a record deal, I wonder do they have to spit everything eight ways evenly? It would suck if you're one the main singers in the group and have to split everything equally with the ones who just sing the chorus.
User avatar
acpro
 
Posts: 2084
+1s received: 306
Joined: 23 December 2012, 05:18
Country: United States (us)

Re: Could Harry Styles be Bisexual? - Closeted Celebs

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 20 November 2014, 05:14

Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 7676
+1s received: 1612
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

PreviousNext

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 6 guests