"Heterosexual Pride Day" on social media

Discuss the news, current events, politics, etc.

Re: "Heterosexual Pride Day" on social media

Unread postby Jack Spears » 2 July 2016, 13:09

Derek wrote:
Jack Spears wrote:Right'o. I mean my reason is quite innocent and non-deluded. She has an inspiring story, about her mental health. It's relateable, fuck! I bet they made it all up and market it towards depressing, bipolar cunts like me! Jeeze, sucked into it! Oops.

No, I totally get it. I keep a poster of Pol Pot in my bedroom because he was also a Taurus.


I idolize Lon Nol for his political thinking. What a guy.
◕ ◡ ◕
Britney Spears
◕ ◡ ◕
User avatar
Jack Spears
 
Posts: 173
+1s received: 3
Joined: 21 March 2016, 23:06
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: "Heterosexual Pride Day" on social media

Unread postby Derek » 2 July 2016, 14:27

Really?
User avatar
Derek
 
Posts: 5321
+1s received: 1465
Joined: 21 December 2012, 02:12
Country: United States (us)

Re: "Heterosexual Pride Day" on social media

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 2 July 2016, 15:11

I admire the Etoro for their hands-on work ethic.
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 7676
+1s received: 1612
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: "Heterosexual Pride Day" on social media

Unread postby Jack Spears » 2 July 2016, 16:02

Derek wrote:Really?


Image
◕ ◡ ◕
Britney Spears
◕ ◡ ◕
User avatar
Jack Spears
 
Posts: 173
+1s received: 3
Joined: 21 March 2016, 23:06
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: "Heterosexual Pride Day" on social media

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 2 July 2016, 16:20

Jack Spears wrote:
Derek wrote:Really?


Image

I'd hit it.
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 7676
+1s received: 1612
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: "Heterosexual Pride Day" on social media

Unread postby GayBoi1 » 2 July 2016, 16:25

Lucas wrote:Heterosexual pride? What a bunch of faggots


Really :lol:
User avatar
GayBoi1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: 12 June 2016, 18:31
Country: United States (us)

PostThis post was deleted by Tony on 8 July 2016, 23:10.
Reason: Troll

Re: "Heterosexual Pride Day" on social media

Unread postby Kai » 5 July 2016, 02:23

Why do we really care? Let them have a pride day, what could it possibly hurt? Same thing for white history month. If we can have one, we can have another. I honestly don't see a reason why gays can be proud and others cant. Standing up for being gay isn't really "brave" when you're in a 1st word nation where it's already accepted, so it's kind of pointless anyways. Not to mention, gays act morons at those events.

I'm not for or against straight pride parades or events, but if someone wants to do it, then why does anyone have the right to stop them?
User avatar
Kai
 
Posts: 93
+1s received: 1
Joined: 28 December 2014, 05:02
Country: United States (us)

Re: "Heterosexual Pride Day" on social media

Unread postby Lormill » 5 July 2016, 22:06

True, I agree. Partially. But before considering the applicability of a minority movement to an oppressive majority, we must first question the value of that movement whatsoever. I already stated my point of view on the "Is sexuality something to be proud for" thread. And I'm still a bit sketchy 'bout it. Still, if, as I was said there, pride movement is not only about a personal feeling of pride, that it is a movement with a cause and a purpose, then we must ask ourselves if there's also an end to it for heterosexual people. I understand when Yeauxleaux says

Yeauxleaux wrote:Like really they want a straight pride? Why? When was the last time a kid got bullied, disowned or even killed for being straight or cisgendered?


Still, I get what you say. But if we're talking about pride and pride only, then I don't see the need of turning it into an event since there's absolutely no one against being straight. But of course, that's just me.

I get the feeling I'm repeating myself and not adding to either argument at all. Sorry. Just...Wondering. :p
"The only action worth taking is one with an unknown outcome." - Nivix Guildmage
User avatar
Lormill
 
Posts: 584
Joined: 4 April 2016, 23:51
Country: Brazil (br)

Previous

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 6 guests