How many gays guys believe in gay rights but not left-wing?

Discuss the news, current events, politics, etc.

Re: How many gays guys believe in gay rights but not left-wing?

Unread postby Jzone » 18 October 2021, 08:07

It is possible (though not easy) to be fiscally conservative and socially progressive. I have nothing good to say about Trump or what remains of his support going forward. I understand conservatives voting for whatever warm body opposes the liberal candidate. However, when it comes to extremes (as it has) I do not understand anyone capable of critical thought supporting Trump for a 2nd term or a 2024 run.
just an everyday boy — doing everyday things
User avatar
Jzone
 
Posts: 1404
+1s received: 1583
Joined: 21 October 2017, 17:58
Location: USA, Washington State
Country: United States (us)

Re: How many gays guys believe in gay rights but not left-wing?

Unread postby katzgar » 18 October 2021, 10:06

Jzone wrote:It is possible (though not easy) to be fiscally conservative and socially progressive. I have nothing good to say about Trump or what remains of his support going forward. I understand conservatives voting for whatever warm body opposes the liberal candidate. However, when it comes to extremes (as it has) I do not understand anyone capable of critical thought supporting Trump for a 2nd term or a 2024 run.


I would point out that what he was was a well known thing prior to the 2016 election.
katzgar
 
Posts: 95
+1s received: 2
Joined: 30 September 2019, 12:03
Country: United States (us)

Re: How many gays guys believe in gay rights but not left-wing?

Unread postby AGIS » 18 October 2021, 19:06

I think we need a based Libertarian president.
AGIS
 
Posts: 97
+1s received: 16
Joined: 16 April 2016, 23:58
Country: United States (us)

Re: How many gays guys believe in gay rights but not left-wing?

Unread postby poof4you » 18 October 2021, 20:37

I wonder if anyone can trust either side now. Are democrats looking quietly to help end democracy?

All they do is bitch, moan & fight with each other about 2 spending bills. Those democrats in legislature don't have the balls to fight.

Wait until 2022, when they're thrown out of power.
User avatar
poof4you
 
Posts: 38
+1s received: 4
Joined: 2 October 2021, 01:26
Country: United States (us)

Re: How many gays guys believe in gay rights but not left-wing?

Unread postby Derek » 18 October 2021, 21:21

AGIS wrote:I think we need a based Libertarian president.

What about a dank epic poggers Libertarian president?
User avatar
Derek
 
Posts: 7153
+1s received: 2825
Joined: 21 December 2012, 02:12
Country: United States (us)

Re: How many gays guys believe in gay rights but not left-wing?

Unread postby AGIS » 18 October 2021, 21:23

poof4you wrote:I wonder if anyone can trust either side now. Are democrats looking quietly to help end democracy?

All they do is bitch, moan & fight with each other about 2 spending bills. Those democrats in legislature don't have the balls to fight.

Wait until 2022, when they're thrown out of power.


Lets hope so. They're like children with a credit card.
AGIS
 
Posts: 97
+1s received: 16
Joined: 16 April 2016, 23:58
Country: United States (us)

Re: How many gays guys believe in gay rights but not left-wing?

Unread postby katzgar » 18 October 2021, 21:42

poof4you wrote:I wonder if anyone can trust either side now. Are democrats looking quietly to help end democracy?

All they do is bitch, moan & fight with each other about 2 spending bills. Those democrats in legislature don't have the balls to fight.

Wait until 2022, when they're thrown out of power.



trump had 60 anti LGBTQ EO's. Biden reversed them, works for me.
katzgar
 
Posts: 95
+1s received: 2
Joined: 30 September 2019, 12:03
Country: United States (us)

Re: How many gays guys believe in gay rights but not left-wing?

Unread postby poof4you » 19 October 2021, 00:05

AGIS wrote:
poof4you wrote:I wonder if anyone can trust either side now. Are democrats looking quietly to help end democracy?

All they do is bitch, moan & fight with each other about 2 spending bills. Those democrats in legislature don't have the balls to fight.

Wait until 2022, when they're thrown out of power.


Lets hope so. They're like children with a credit card.


I wouldn't say they are children, who are growing up & want to have fun shopping.

They're adults with 0% interest financial cards (interest free for xxx), who'll raise the spending limit and such. They don't worry about paying off the entire bill or be charged with interest.

that's because we pay it off with interest (aka raised taxes). :runaway:



Edit: btw, feel free to interpret the "interest free for xxx" however you want, such as porn or amount of time.
User avatar
poof4you
 
Posts: 38
+1s received: 4
Joined: 2 October 2021, 01:26
Country: United States (us)

Re: How many gays guys believe in gay rights but not left-wing?

Unread postby AGIS » 19 October 2021, 01:41

poof4you wrote:
AGIS wrote:
poof4you wrote:I wonder if anyone can trust either side now. Are democrats looking quietly to help end democracy?

All they do is bitch, moan & fight with each other about 2 spending bills. Those democrats in legislature don't have the balls to fight.

Wait until 2022, when they're thrown out of power.


Lets hope so. They're like children with a credit card.


I wouldn't say they are children, who are growing up & want to have fun shopping.

They're adults with 0% interest financial cards (interest free for xxx), who'll raise the spending limit and such. They don't worry about paying off the entire bill or be charged with interest.

that's because we pay it off with interest (aka raised taxes). :runaway:



Edit: btw, feel free to interpret the "interest free for xxx" however you want, such as porn or amount of time.


True that. I'm glad to see more and more gays waking up to the conservative side. The Left has had a strangle hold on the gay community for way to long.
AGIS
 
Posts: 97
+1s received: 16
Joined: 16 April 2016, 23:58
Country: United States (us)

Re: How many gays guys believe in gay rights but not left-wing?

Unread postby dseag2 » 19 October 2021, 03:41

katzgar wrote:
dseag2 wrote:Back to the original question... I am for gay rights as my husband and I are married. We married right after Trump was elected because I was afraid he would revoke those rights. He clearly didn't but there are so many other reasons we disapproved of his presidency. The lying, the narcissism, the misogyny, the tremendous fear of losing, the willingness to overthrow democracy for his own interests, etc. etc.

We are Centrist. We used to call ourselves "Gay Republicans" but we would be embarrassed to use that terminology these days due to what has happened to the Republican party. We live in TX, so we are doubly embarrassed by our governor's outrageous actions.

We are now Democrats. But we are invested in Wall Street, so of course we are conflicted. AOC, Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren would undo everything we've saved for a comfortable retirement, so we are solidly in the middle.

So we are for gay rights but not for the left's policies.


gay rights are the lefts policies. Your attitude sounds a bit like jews voting for hitler because he is good for the economy.


If "whatever" is still a thing that is my response to you. You have the right to your own opinion.
dseag2
 
Posts: 24
+1s received: 12
Joined: 16 October 2021, 03:43
Country: United States (us)

Re: How many gays guys believe in gay rights but not left-wing?

Unread postby katzgar » 19 October 2021, 21:02

dseag2 wrote:
katzgar wrote:
dseag2 wrote:Back to the original question... I am for gay rights as my husband and I are married. We married right after Trump was elected because I was afraid he would revoke those rights. He clearly didn't but there are so many other reasons we disapproved of his presidency. The lying, the narcissism, the misogyny, the tremendous fear of losing, the willingness to overthrow democracy for his own interests, etc. etc.

We are Centrist. We used to call ourselves "Gay Republicans" but we would be embarrassed to use that terminology these days due to what has happened to the Republican party. We live in TX, so we are doubly embarrassed by our governor's outrageous actions.

We are now Democrats. But we are invested in Wall Street, so of course we are conflicted. AOC, Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren would undo everything we've saved for a comfortable retirement, so we are solidly in the middle.

So we are for gay rights but not for the left's policies.


gay rights are the lefts policies. Your attitude sounds a bit like jews voting for hitler because he is good for the economy.


If "whatever" is still a thing that is my response to you. You have the right to your own opinion.


Re: How many gays guys believe in gay rights but not left-wing?
by katzgar » Yesterday, 16:42

poof4you wrote:
I wonder if anyone can trust either side now. Are democrats looking quietly to help end democracy?

All they do is bitch, moan & fight with each other about 2 spending bills. Those democrats in legislature don't have the balls to fight.

Wait until 2022, when they're thrown out of power.



trump had 60 anti LGBTQ EO's. Biden reversed them, works for me.
katzgar
 
Posts: 95
+1s received: 2
Joined: 30 September 2019, 12:03
Country: United States (us)

PostThis post was deleted by katzgar on 19 October 2021, 21:03.

Re: How many gays guys believe in gay rights but not left-wing?

Unread postby katzgar » 19 October 2021, 22:20

AGIS wrote:
poof4you wrote:
AGIS wrote:
poof4you wrote:I wonder if anyone can trust either side now. Are democrats looking quietly to help end democracy?

All they do is bitch, moan & fight with each other about 2 spending bills. Those democrats in legislature don't have the balls to fight.

Wait until 2022, when they're thrown out of power.


Lets hope so. They're like children with a credit card.


I wouldn't say they are children, who are growing up & want to have fun shopping.

They're adults with 0% interest financial cards (interest free for xxx), who'll raise the spending limit and such. They don't worry about paying off the entire bill or be charged with interest.

that's because we pay it off with interest (aka raised taxes). :runaway:



Edit: btw, feel free to interpret the "interest free for xxx" however you want, such as porn or amount of time.


True that. I'm glad to see more and more gays waking up to the conservative side. The Left has had a strangle hold on the gay community for way to long.


why do you want gays to hate themselves?
katzgar
 
Posts: 95
+1s received: 2
Joined: 30 September 2019, 12:03
Country: United States (us)

Re: How many gays guys believe in gay rights but not left-wing?

Unread postby AGIS » 20 October 2021, 05:35

katzgar wrote:why do you want gays to hate themselves?


Why do you want gays to not think for themselves, vote on their own values and be their own people? Why do you think being gay means you're pigeonholed into one particular set of ideals? Why do you hate gays having free thought? Why do YOU want gays to hate themselves and live by only what YOU think is acceptable?
AGIS
 
Posts: 97
+1s received: 16
Joined: 16 April 2016, 23:58
Country: United States (us)

Re: How many gays guys believe in gay rights but not left-wing?

Unread postby katzgar » 20 October 2021, 11:38

AGIS wrote:
katzgar wrote:why do you want gays to hate themselves?


Why do you want gays to not think for themselves, vote on their own values and be their own people? Why do you think being gay means you're pigeonholed into one particular set of ideals? Why do you hate gays having free thought? Why do YOU want gays to hate themselves and live by only what YOU think is acceptable?


The thing is I never said any of that you completely pulled that out of your ass... All I said is a gay supporting trump is a mental illness. Do you do alot of meth?
katzgar
 
Posts: 95
+1s received: 2
Joined: 30 September 2019, 12:03
Country: United States (us)

Re: How many gays guys believe in gay rights but not left-wing?

Unread postby dseag2 » 21 October 2021, 01:50

katzgar wrote:
AGIS wrote:
katzgar wrote:why do you want gays to hate themselves?


Why do you want gays to not think for themselves, vote on their own values and be their own people? Why do you think being gay means you're pigeonholed into one particular set of ideals? Why do you hate gays having free thought? Why do YOU want gays to hate themselves and live by only what YOU think is acceptable?


The thing is I never said any of that you completely pulled that out of your ass... All I said is a gay supporting trump is a mental illness. Do you do alot of meth?


What is ironic is that I can't stand Trump and voted for Biden but because I mentioned I'm Centrist and invested in the stock market you came after me and said I am like a Jew voting for Hitler. Clearly you are the one that has no idea what side you are on. Bye, Felicia.
dseag2
 
Posts: 24
+1s received: 12
Joined: 16 October 2021, 03:43
Country: United States (us)

Re: How many gays guys believe in gay rights but not left-wing?

Unread postby katzgar » 21 October 2021, 09:08

dseag2 wrote:
katzgar wrote:
AGIS wrote:
katzgar wrote:why do you want gays to hate themselves?


Why do you want gays to not think for themselves, vote on their own values and be their own people? Why do you think being gay means you're pigeonholed into one particular set of ideals? Why do you hate gays having free thought? Why do YOU want gays to hate themselves and live by only what YOU think is acceptable?


The thing is I never said any of that you completely pulled that out of your ass... All I said is a gay supporting trump is a mental illness. Do you do alot of meth?


What is ironic is that I can't stand Trump and voted for Biden but because I mentioned I'm Centrist and invested in the stock market you came after me and said I am like a Jew voting for Hitler. Clearly you are the one that has no idea what side you are on. Bye, Felicia.



whatever
katzgar
 
Posts: 95
+1s received: 2
Joined: 30 September 2019, 12:03
Country: United States (us)

Previous

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot] and 72 guests