Political Compass

Discuss the news, current events, politics, etc.

Re: Political Compass

Unread postby PopTart » 14 December 2018, 16:07

poolerboy0077 wrote:You monster! They’re innocent angels! :cry:

....That belong in poolers basement... urm.. i mean, paradisiacal pleasure palace...
ImageImage
User avatar
PopTart
 
Posts: 2516
+1s received: 2114
Joined: 12 December 2017, 11:15
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Political Compass

Unread postby rogonandi » 14 December 2018, 19:24

poolerboy0077 wrote:
rogonandi wrote:
poolerboy0077 wrote:
Eryx wrote:
BlackBoi666 wrote:I'm authoritarian and right-wing.
:facepalm2:

Do you even understand what that means?

It’s when you boss twinks around in bed and you make Mexico pay for the bed.


And the second these twinks (or anyone else for that matter) are no longer of any immediate gratification or worth to you, you throw them under the bus and laugh as the bus crushes them. :awesome:

You monster! They’re innocent angels! :cry:

Hey I’m not the one tossing them under the bus. I’m just explaining what I see the authoritarian nutters do all the time. :P
People love to follow fools; they don't feel so alone then.

Image
User avatar
rogonandi
 
Posts: 1196
+1s received: 784
Joined: 12 May 2016, 10:02
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada (ca)

Re: Political Compass

Unread postby RJD » 14 December 2018, 20:52

PopTart wrote:I tend to think,that most people are spattered across the spectrum on all manner of issues.

Hence why I find it ridiculous that people ascribe to one party, or philosophy.

I've heard ardently self professed liberals, speak of pretty strict conservative ideas, with enthusiasm and support, yet fail to recognise their idea Is quite conservative, because they have always identified as liberal.

And the same going the other way too.

Ditto to this, I'm like a ping pong ball bouncing between far right and left depending on the topic.
Image
User avatar
RJD
 
Posts: 363
+1s received: 420
Joined: 17 April 2018, 15:44
Location: California
Country: United States (us)

Re: Political Compass

Unread postby Mod » 14 December 2018, 21:40

BlackBoi666 wrote:
Mod wrote:Here I thought it was when you called rival politicians drug dealers so you could get away with extrajudicial killings.

Or brought back a military dictatorship from 30 years ago.

Or put gays into Chechen concentration camps.

I don't mind gay people. but yes, death penalty for drug dealers, rapists, murders, ect. and also bring back eugenics.


Eugenics is about as meaningful and accurate as homeopathy. It’s not just discredited for being the tool of racists and fascists, it’s also just plain unscientific.

On balance most authoritarian right wing governments are made up of rapists, muderers and drug dealers. It’s also exceedingly easy for them to falsely accuse their rivals of those crimes to eliminate them. I didn’t think I needed to spell it out but just look to Duterte.

Right wing authoritarianism is a system built on fear to suppress people and concentrate power to the hands of an unnacountable few. As the government is threatened it expands the definition of potential threats.
While popular they may seem like broad churches but in order to stay in power and justify their methods there must always be an Other that is simultaneously deadly and ever present, while also too weak to pose a threat.
Eventually all are seen through the lense of the Other rather than peaceful citizenry because it’s the people who have the power to overthrow the government and because the self destructive hegemon knows it cannot last forever.
They are brutal, cruel, hypocritical, and overreaching without exception.

You can have a death penalty in a democratic or semi democratic society but that isn’t exclusively what you seem to be advocating.
Also most court systems are already places where only the wealthy can strive to prove their innocence so on balance death for being accused of those crimes just further criminalises being poor. It’s not like courts are ever wrong while sentencing? Especially when sentencing minorities or PoC.
Money can't buy happiness; but we'll sell it to you anyway.
Mod
 
Posts: 3157
+1s received: 149
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:26

Re: Political Compass

Unread postby BlackBoi666 » 14 December 2018, 23:53

Mod wrote:
BlackBoi666 wrote:
Mod wrote:Here I thought it was when you called rival politicians drug dealers so you could get away with extrajudicial killings.

Or brought back a military dictatorship from 30 years ago.

Or put gays into Chechen concentration camps.

I don't mind gay people. but yes, death penalty for drug dealers, rapists, murders, ect. and also bring back eugenics.


Eugenics is about as meaningful and accurate as homeopathy. It’s not just discredited for being the tool of racists and fascists, it’s also just plain unscientific.

On balance most authoritarian right wing governments are made up of rapists, muderers and drug dealers. It’s also exceedingly easy for them to falsely accuse their rivals of those crimes to eliminate them. I didn’t think I needed to spell it out but just look to Duterte.

Right wing authoritarianism is a system built on fear to suppress people and concentrate power to the hands of an unnacountable few. As the government is threatened it expands the definition of potential threats.
While popular they may seem like broad churches but in order to stay in power and justify their methods there must always be an Other that is simultaneously deadly and ever present, while also too weak to pose a threat.
Eventually all are seen through the lense of the Other rather than peaceful citizenry because it’s the people who have the power to overthrow the government and because the self destructive hegemon knows it cannot last forever.
They are brutal, cruel, hypocritical, and overreaching without exception.

You can have a death penalty in a democratic or semi democratic society but that isn’t exclusively what you seem to be advocating.
Also most court systems are already places where only the wealthy can strive to prove their innocence so on balance death for being accused of those crimes just further criminalises being poor. It’s not like courts are ever wrong while sentencing? Especially when sentencing minorities or PoC.

Eugenics isn't pseudo-science. The people opposed to eugenics don't have any proof it is pseudo-science. They just call it racist because they don't like it. All eugenics really is, is the political expression of genetics. Here's the proof that eugenics is based on science: eugenics.net . Also, people of color commit more crime, therefore they're going to be punished more. :finger:
User avatar
BlackBoi666
 
Posts: 194
+1s received: 49
Joined: 15 November 2018, 04:34
Location: Mississippi
Country: United States (us)

Re: Political Compass

Unread postby RJD » 15 December 2018, 00:01

BlackBoi666 wrote:
Mod wrote:
BlackBoi666 wrote:
Mod wrote:Here I thought it was when you called rival politicians drug dealers so you could get away with extrajudicial killings.

Or brought back a military dictatorship from 30 years ago.

Or put gays into Chechen concentration camps.

I don't mind gay people. but yes, death penalty for drug dealers, rapists, murders, ect. and also bring back eugenics.


Eugenics is about as meaningful and accurate as homeopathy. It’s not just discredited for being the tool of racists and fascists, it’s also just plain unscientific.

On balance most authoritarian right wing governments are made up of rapists, muderers and drug dealers. It’s also exceedingly easy for them to falsely accuse their rivals of those crimes to eliminate them. I didn’t think I needed to spell it out but just look to Duterte.

Right wing authoritarianism is a system built on fear to suppress people and concentrate power to the hands of an unnacountable few. As the government is threatened it expands the definition of potential threats.
While popular they may seem like broad churches but in order to stay in power and justify their methods there must always be an Other that is simultaneously deadly and ever present, while also too weak to pose a threat.
Eventually all are seen through the lense of the Other rather than peaceful citizenry because it’s the people who have the power to overthrow the government and because the self destructive hegemon knows it cannot last forever.
They are brutal, cruel, hypocritical, and overreaching without exception.

You can have a death penalty in a democratic or semi democratic society but that isn’t exclusively what you seem to be advocating.
Also most court systems are already places where only the wealthy can strive to prove their innocence so on balance death for being accused of those crimes just further criminalises being poor. It’s not like courts are ever wrong while sentencing? Especially when sentencing minorities or PoC.

Eugenics isn't pseudo-science. The people opposed to eugenics don't have any proof it is pseudo-science. They just call it racist because they don't like it. All eugenics really is, is the political expression of genetics. Here's the proof that eugenics is based on science: eugenics.net . Also, people of color commit more crime, therefore they're going to be punished more. :finger:



So, ignoring the discussion on eugenics (I don't have time to write everything I'd want to say), the statistics on racial representation in crime are foggy at best. There are too many variables in between; income, education, opportunity, stress, behavioral training, stratification, expectations, hell quality and consistency of feedback... they all factor into this. Poor high school drop out white people in Mississippi commit far more crimes than affluent members (of any race), but we don't talk about that. The crime argument is really just convenient for those looking for proof for a point.
Image
User avatar
RJD
 
Posts: 363
+1s received: 420
Joined: 17 April 2018, 15:44
Location: California
Country: United States (us)

Re: Political Compass

Unread postby Mod » 15 December 2018, 00:04

I’d rather listen to consensus from the scientific community rather than some random website. It’s best to trust what scientists are saying if you want to determine if something is a science.

I can see how popping that bubble might have upset you.

Anyway congrats. You’ve ranked up from malcontent to a plain idiot who has fallen for the excuses of white supremacy.

People from all backgrounds commit crime it’s just the people who are most powerless that become criminalised. Those being the poor and minorities; although somehow the media machines really just talk about one more than the other.
This is a really irrational point you’re arguing for. I might have to simplify my arguments.

Right wing authoritarianism is the regime for those who want to live inside a death cult. It feeds on people to survive.

If Eugenics is a political expression of genetics then it’s even less of a science than what is usually claimed. Where is the scientific method in believing your hypothesis as truth?
Oh I guess I need to simplify it.
Politicising genetics is eugenics? So what you have implied is that it’s spinning science to support a false truth.
Stretching facts and methods to support a belief rejected by the scientific community.

Someone should do something about these quote pyramids.
Last edited by Mod on 15 December 2018, 00:15, edited 1 time in total.
Money can't buy happiness; but we'll sell it to you anyway.
Mod
 
Posts: 3157
+1s received: 149
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:26

Re: Political Compass

Unread postby BlackBoi666 » 15 December 2018, 00:12

Mod wrote:I’d rather listen to consensus from the scientific community rather than some random website. It’s best to trust what scientists are saying if you want to determine if something is a science.

I can see how popping that bubble might have upset you.

Anyway congrats. You’ve ranked up from malcontent to a plain idiot who has fallen for the excuses of white supremacy.

People from all backgrounds commit crime it’s just the people who are most powerless that become criminalised. Those being the poor and minorities; although somehow the media machines really just talk about one more than the other.
This is a really irrational point you’re arguing for. I might have to simplify my arguments.

Right wing authoritarianism is the regime for those who want to live inside a death cult. It feeds on people to survive.

If Eugenics is a political expression of genetics then it’s even less of a science than what is usually claimed. Where is the scientific method in believing your hypothesis as truth?

Someone should do something about these quote pyramids.

Marian Van Court is a scientist. white supremacist is a buzzword, also.
User avatar
BlackBoi666
 
Posts: 194
+1s received: 49
Joined: 15 November 2018, 04:34
Location: Mississippi
Country: United States (us)

Re: Political Compass

Unread postby BlackBoi666 » 15 December 2018, 00:14

RJD wrote:
BlackBoi666 wrote:
Mod wrote:
BlackBoi666 wrote:
Mod wrote:Here I thought it was when you called rival politicians drug dealers so you could get away with extrajudicial killings.

Or brought back a military dictatorship from 30 years ago.

Or put gays into Chechen concentration camps.

I don't mind gay people. but yes, death penalty for drug dealers, rapists, murders, ect. and also bring back eugenics.


Eugenics is about as meaningful and accurate as homeopathy. It’s not just discredited for being the tool of racists and fascists, it’s also just plain unscientific.

On balance most authoritarian right wing governments are made up of rapists, muderers and drug dealers. It’s also exceedingly easy for them to falsely accuse their rivals of those crimes to eliminate them. I didn’t think I needed to spell it out but just look to Duterte.

Right wing authoritarianism is a system built on fear to suppress people and concentrate power to the hands of an unnacountable few. As the government is threatened it expands the definition of potential threats.
While popular they may seem like broad churches but in order to stay in power and justify their methods there must always be an Other that is simultaneously deadly and ever present, while also too weak to pose a threat.
Eventually all are seen through the lense of the Other rather than peaceful citizenry because it’s the people who have the power to overthrow the government and because the self destructive hegemon knows it cannot last forever.
They are brutal, cruel, hypocritical, and overreaching without exception.

You can have a death penalty in a democratic or semi democratic society but that isn’t exclusively what you seem to be advocating.
Also most court systems are already places where only the wealthy can strive to prove their innocence so on balance death for being accused of those crimes just further criminalises being poor. It’s not like courts are ever wrong while sentencing? Especially when sentencing minorities or PoC.

Eugenics isn't pseudo-science. The people opposed to eugenics don't have any proof it is pseudo-science. They just call it racist because they don't like it. All eugenics really is, is the political expression of genetics. Here's the proof that eugenics is based on science: eugenics.net . Also, people of color commit more crime, therefore they're going to be punished more. :finger:



So, ignoring the discussion on eugenics (I don't have time to write everything I'd want to say), the statistics on racial representation in crime are foggy at best. There are too many variables in between; income, education, opportunity, stress, behavioral training, stratification, expectations, hell quality and consistency of feedback... they all factor into this. Poor high school drop out white people in Mississippi commit far more crimes than affluent members (of any race), but we don't talk about that. The crime argument is really just convenient for those looking for proof for a point.

poor white people still don't commit more crime than poor black people, because being poor is not an excuse to sell crack, heiroin, meth, ect.
User avatar
BlackBoi666
 
Posts: 194
+1s received: 49
Joined: 15 November 2018, 04:34
Location: Mississippi
Country: United States (us)

Re: Political Compass

Unread postby Mod » 15 December 2018, 00:16

Christ you really are an idiot.
Money can't buy happiness; but we'll sell it to you anyway.
Mod
 
Posts: 3157
+1s received: 149
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:26

Re: Political Compass

Unread postby BlackBoi666 » 15 December 2018, 00:24

Mod wrote:Christ you really are an idiot.

nah. you just ran out of arguments, because you're wrong.
User avatar
BlackBoi666
 
Posts: 194
+1s received: 49
Joined: 15 November 2018, 04:34
Location: Mississippi
Country: United States (us)

Re: Political Compass

Unread postby Mod » 15 December 2018, 00:36

I can keep going.
Also running out of arguments is a good joke when you’ve barely addressed anything I’ve said.
White supremacism as buzzword is a pretty huge lol though.
Sometimes acknowledging something as stupid is better than addressing it seriously.
If you’re blind to white supremacism then I’m afraid it’s clinical.

I have addressed why Eugenics is laughable bullshit but assuming you didn’t read my earlier edit I’ll repost it.

Oh I guess I need to simplify it.
Politicising genetics is eugenics? So what you have implied is that it’s spinning science to support a false truth.
Stretching facts and methods to support a belief rejected by the scientific community.


As for Marian Van Court her google mentions seem to imply that she is a total nobody.
Here’s here academia page with a total of 2 followers http://independent.academia.edu/MVanCourt

She doesn’t have a real Wikipedia entry or a hit for a LinkedIn page or a mention of what she studied and where so I’m going to take your claim that she is a scientist with a grain of salt.

Here’s an offbrand Wikipedia entry that I found though.
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Marian_Van_Court

Marian Van Court is an advocate of eugenics, sometime scientific collaborator of IQ researcher and eugenics advocate Richard Lynn, and an anti-semite.
Writing on white supremacist website Counter-Currents, and building on the anti-semitic "research" of neo-Nazi Kevin MacDonald that basically claims that political correctness, non-white immigration and much more besides stem from a Jewish conspiracy against Western civilisation, she claims that eugenics was deliberately made into a pariah belief among gentiles in the late 1960s by a cabal of Jewish critics, while Israel simultaneously pursued eugenics for its people in secret. She suggests that this was a deliberate and successful attempt by Jews to reduce the genetic fitness of non-Jewish people, and that this might constitute a crime against humanity. She provides no evidence that the 1960s critics of eugenic ideas who happened to be Jewish knew of eugenic efforts in Israel.[1]


God it did not take long to find out that she’s also racist as fuck.
Still her entry is a little short for someone who has supposedly done things of significance as a scientist and there’s no mention of her views being backed by a scientific community so..

I’m sorry but your racist crank with a penchant for writing on the websites of known white supramacist platforms doesn’t pass the mustard for being a credible scientist.
Money can't buy happiness; but we'll sell it to you anyway.
Mod
 
Posts: 3157
+1s received: 149
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:26

Re: Political Compass

Unread postby BlackBoi666 » 15 December 2018, 00:55

Mod wrote:I can keep going.
Also running out of arguments is a good joke when you’ve barely addressed anything I’ve said.
White supremacism as buzzword is a pretty huge lol though.
Sometimes acknowledging something as stupid is better than addressing it seriously.
If you’re blind to white supremacism then I’m afraid it’s clinical.

I have addressed why Eugenics is laughable bullshit but assuming you didn’t read my earlier edit I’ll repost it.

Oh I guess I need to simplify it.
Politicising genetics is eugenics? So what you have implied is that it’s spinning science to support a false truth.
Stretching facts and methods to support a belief rejected by the scientific community.


As for Marian Van Court her google mentions seem to imply that she is a total nobody.
Here’s here academia page with a total of 2 followers http://independent.academia.edu/MVanCourt

She doesn’t have a real Wikipedia entry or a hit for a LinkedIn page or a mention of what she studied and where so I’m going to take your claim that she is a scientist with a grain of salt.

Here’s an offbrand Wikipedia entry that I found though.
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Marian_Van_Court

Marian Van Court is an advocate of eugenics, sometime scientific collaborator of IQ researcher and eugenics advocate Richard Lynn, and an anti-semite.
Writing on white supremacist website Counter-Currents, and building on the anti-semitic "research" of neo-Nazi Kevin MacDonald that basically claims that political correctness, non-white immigration and much more besides stem from a Jewish conspiracy against Western civilisation, she claims that eugenics was deliberately made into a pariah belief among gentiles in the late 1960s by a cabal of Jewish critics, while Israel simultaneously pursued eugenics for its people in secret. She suggests that this was a deliberate and successful attempt by Jews to reduce the genetic fitness of non-Jewish people, and that this might constitute a crime against humanity. She provides no evidence that the 1960s critics of eugenic ideas who happened to be Jewish knew of eugenic efforts in Israel.[1]


God it did not take long to find out that she’s also racist as fuck.
Still her entry is a little short for someone who has supposedly done things of significance as a scientist and there’s no mention of her views being backed by a scientific community so..

I’m sorry but your racist crank with a penchant for writing on the websites of known white supramacist platforms doesn’t pass the mustard for being a credible scientist.

the truth is racist: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ ... ted_States
User avatar
BlackBoi666
 
Posts: 194
+1s received: 49
Joined: 15 November 2018, 04:34
Location: Mississippi
Country: United States (us)

Re: Political Compass

Unread postby RJD » 15 December 2018, 01:02

BlackBoi666 wrote:
RJD wrote:
BlackBoi666 wrote:
Mod wrote:
BlackBoi666 wrote:
Mod wrote:Here I thought it was when you called rival politicians drug dealers so you could get away with extrajudicial killings.

Or brought back a military dictatorship from 30 years ago.

Or put gays into Chechen concentration camps.

I don't mind gay people. but yes, death penalty for drug dealers, rapists, murders, ect. and also bring back eugenics.


Eugenics is about as meaningful and accurate as homeopathy. It’s not just discredited for being the tool of racists and fascists, it’s also just plain unscientific.

On balance most authoritarian right wing governments are made up of rapists, muderers and drug dealers. It’s also exceedingly easy for them to falsely accuse their rivals of those crimes to eliminate them. I didn’t think I needed to spell it out but just look to Duterte.

Right wing authoritarianism is a system built on fear to suppress people and concentrate power to the hands of an unnacountable few. As the government is threatened it expands the definition of potential threats.
While popular they may seem like broad churches but in order to stay in power and justify their methods there must always be an Other that is simultaneously deadly and ever present, while also too weak to pose a threat.
Eventually all are seen through the lense of the Other rather than peaceful citizenry because it’s the people who have the power to overthrow the government and because the self destructive hegemon knows it cannot last forever.
They are brutal, cruel, hypocritical, and overreaching without exception.

You can have a death penalty in a democratic or semi democratic society but that isn’t exclusively what you seem to be advocating.
Also most court systems are already places where only the wealthy can strive to prove their innocence so on balance death for being accused of those crimes just further criminalises being poor. It’s not like courts are ever wrong while sentencing? Especially when sentencing minorities or PoC.

Eugenics isn't pseudo-science. The people opposed to eugenics don't have any proof it is pseudo-science. They just call it racist because they don't like it. All eugenics really is, is the political expression of genetics. Here's the proof that eugenics is based on science: eugenics.net . Also, people of color commit more crime, therefore they're going to be punished more. :finger:



So, ignoring the discussion on eugenics (I don't have time to write everything I'd want to say), the statistics on racial representation in crime are foggy at best. There are too many variables in between; income, education, opportunity, stress, behavioral training, stratification, expectations, hell quality and consistency of feedback... they all factor into this. Poor high school drop out white people in Mississippi commit far more crimes than affluent members (of any race), but we don't talk about that. The crime argument is really just convenient for those looking for proof for a point.

poor white people still don't commit more crime than poor black people, because being poor is not an excuse to sell crack, heiroin, meth, ect.



You're spouting rhetoric and anecdotes now.
Image
User avatar
RJD
 
Posts: 363
+1s received: 420
Joined: 17 April 2018, 15:44
Location: California
Country: United States (us)

Re: Political Compass

Unread postby BlackBoi666 » 15 December 2018, 01:07

RJD wrote:
BlackBoi666 wrote:
RJD wrote:
BlackBoi666 wrote:
Mod wrote:
BlackBoi666 wrote:
Mod wrote:Here I thought it was when you called rival politicians drug dealers so you could get away with extrajudicial killings.

Or brought back a military dictatorship from 30 years ago.

Or put gays into Chechen concentration camps.

I don't mind gay people. but yes, death penalty for drug dealers, rapists, murders, ect. and also bring back eugenics.


Eugenics is about as meaningful and accurate as homeopathy. It’s not just discredited for being the tool of racists and fascists, it’s also just plain unscientific.

On balance most authoritarian right wing governments are made up of rapists, muderers and drug dealers. It’s also exceedingly easy for them to falsely accuse their rivals of those crimes to eliminate them. I didn’t think I needed to spell it out but just look to Duterte.

Right wing authoritarianism is a system built on fear to suppress people and concentrate power to the hands of an unnacountable few. As the government is threatened it expands the definition of potential threats.
While popular they may seem like broad churches but in order to stay in power and justify their methods there must always be an Other that is simultaneously deadly and ever present, while also too weak to pose a threat.
Eventually all are seen through the lense of the Other rather than peaceful citizenry because it’s the people who have the power to overthrow the government and because the self destructive hegemon knows it cannot last forever.
They are brutal, cruel, hypocritical, and overreaching without exception.

You can have a death penalty in a democratic or semi democratic society but that isn’t exclusively what you seem to be advocating.
Also most court systems are already places where only the wealthy can strive to prove their innocence so on balance death for being accused of those crimes just further criminalises being poor. It’s not like courts are ever wrong while sentencing? Especially when sentencing minorities or PoC.

Eugenics isn't pseudo-science. The people opposed to eugenics don't have any proof it is pseudo-science. They just call it racist because they don't like it. All eugenics really is, is the political expression of genetics. Here's the proof that eugenics is based on science: eugenics.net . Also, people of color commit more crime, therefore they're going to be punished more. :finger:



So, ignoring the discussion on eugenics (I don't have time to write everything I'd want to say), the statistics on racial representation in crime are foggy at best. There are too many variables in between; income, education, opportunity, stress, behavioral training, stratification, expectations, hell quality and consistency of feedback... they all factor into this. Poor high school drop out white people in Mississippi commit far more crimes than affluent members (of any race), but we don't talk about that. The crime argument is really just convenient for those looking for proof for a point.

poor white people still don't commit more crime than poor black people, because being poor is not an excuse to sell crack, heiroin, meth, ect.



You're spouting rhetoric and anecdotes now.

you need to read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ ... ted_States
User avatar
BlackBoi666
 
Posts: 194
+1s received: 49
Joined: 15 November 2018, 04:34
Location: Mississippi
Country: United States (us)

Re: Political Compass

Unread postby RJD » 15 December 2018, 01:29

BlackBoi666 wrote:
RJD wrote:
BlackBoi666 wrote:
RJD wrote:
BlackBoi666 wrote:
Mod wrote:
BlackBoi666 wrote:
Mod wrote:Here I thought it was when you called rival politicians drug dealers so you could get away with extrajudicial killings.

Or brought back a military dictatorship from 30 years ago.

Or put gays into Chechen concentration camps.

I don't mind gay people. but yes, death penalty for drug dealers, rapists, murders, ect. and also bring back eugenics.


Eugenics is about as meaningful and accurate as homeopathy. It’s not just discredited for being the tool of racists and fascists, it’s also just plain unscientific.

On balance most authoritarian right wing governments are made up of rapists, muderers and drug dealers. It’s also exceedingly easy for them to falsely accuse their rivals of those crimes to eliminate them. I didn’t think I needed to spell it out but just look to Duterte.

Right wing authoritarianism is a system built on fear to suppress people and concentrate power to the hands of an unnacountable few. As the government is threatened it expands the definition of potential threats.
While popular they may seem like broad churches but in order to stay in power and justify their methods there must always be an Other that is simultaneously deadly and ever present, while also too weak to pose a threat.
Eventually all are seen through the lense of the Other rather than peaceful citizenry because it’s the people who have the power to overthrow the government and because the self destructive hegemon knows it cannot last forever.
They are brutal, cruel, hypocritical, and overreaching without exception.

You can have a death penalty in a democratic or semi democratic society but that isn’t exclusively what you seem to be advocating.
Also most court systems are already places where only the wealthy can strive to prove their innocence so on balance death for being accused of those crimes just further criminalises being poor. It’s not like courts are ever wrong while sentencing? Especially when sentencing minorities or PoC.

Eugenics isn't pseudo-science. The people opposed to eugenics don't have any proof it is pseudo-science. They just call it racist because they don't like it. All eugenics really is, is the political expression of genetics. Here's the proof that eugenics is based on science: eugenics.net . Also, people of color commit more crime, therefore they're going to be punished more. :finger:



So, ignoring the discussion on eugenics (I don't have time to write everything I'd want to say), the statistics on racial representation in crime are foggy at best. There are too many variables in between; income, education, opportunity, stress, behavioral training, stratification, expectations, hell quality and consistency of feedback... they all factor into this. Poor high school drop out white people in Mississippi commit far more crimes than affluent members (of any race), but we don't talk about that. The crime argument is really just convenient for those looking for proof for a point.

poor white people still don't commit more crime than poor black people, because being poor is not an excuse to sell crack, heiroin, meth, ect.



You're spouting rhetoric and anecdotes now.

you need to read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ ... ted_States


If you can find something that isn't wikipedia, or a source that I as a normal person cannot just edit to my whim, I'll listen.

For example, this contradicts your points: https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CHR ... g53093.pdf
Image
User avatar
RJD
 
Posts: 363
+1s received: 420
Joined: 17 April 2018, 15:44
Location: California
Country: United States (us)

Re: Political Compass

Unread postby BlackBoi666 » 15 December 2018, 01:53

RJD wrote:
BlackBoi666 wrote:
RJD wrote:
BlackBoi666 wrote:
RJD wrote:
BlackBoi666 wrote:
Mod wrote:
BlackBoi666 wrote:
Mod wrote:Here I thought it was when you called rival politicians drug dealers so you could get away with extrajudicial killings.

Or brought back a military dictatorship from 30 years ago.

Or put gays into Chechen concentration camps.

I don't mind gay people. but yes, death penalty for drug dealers, rapists, murders, ect. and also bring back eugenics.


Eugenics is about as meaningful and accurate as homeopathy. It’s not just discredited for being the tool of racists and fascists, it’s also just plain unscientific.

On balance most authoritarian right wing governments are made up of rapists, muderers and drug dealers. It’s also exceedingly easy for them to falsely accuse their rivals of those crimes to eliminate them. I didn’t think I needed to spell it out but just look to Duterte.

Right wing authoritarianism is a system built on fear to suppress people and concentrate power to the hands of an unnacountable few. As the government is threatened it expands the definition of potential threats.
While popular they may seem like broad churches but in order to stay in power and justify their methods there must always be an Other that is simultaneously deadly and ever present, while also too weak to pose a threat.
Eventually all are seen through the lense of the Other rather than peaceful citizenry because it’s the people who have the power to overthrow the government and because the self destructive hegemon knows it cannot last forever.
They are brutal, cruel, hypocritical, and overreaching without exception.

You can have a death penalty in a democratic or semi democratic society but that isn’t exclusively what you seem to be advocating.
Also most court systems are already places where only the wealthy can strive to prove their innocence so on balance death for being accused of those crimes just further criminalises being poor. It’s not like courts are ever wrong while sentencing? Especially when sentencing minorities or PoC.

Eugenics isn't pseudo-science. The people opposed to eugenics don't have any proof it is pseudo-science. They just call it racist because they don't like it. All eugenics really is, is the political expression of genetics. Here's the proof that eugenics is based on science: eugenics.net . Also, people of color commit more crime, therefore they're going to be punished more. :finger:



So, ignoring the discussion on eugenics (I don't have time to write everything I'd want to say), the statistics on racial representation in crime are foggy at best. There are too many variables in between; income, education, opportunity, stress, behavioral training, stratification, expectations, hell quality and consistency of feedback... they all factor into this. Poor high school drop out white people in Mississippi commit far more crimes than affluent members (of any race), but we don't talk about that. The crime argument is really just convenient for those looking for proof for a point.

poor white people still don't commit more crime than poor black people, because being poor is not an excuse to sell crack, heiroin, meth, ect.



You're spouting rhetoric and anecdotes now.

you need to read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ ... ted_States


If you can find something that isn't wikipedia, or a source that I as a normal person cannot just edit to my whim, I'll listen.

For example, this contradicts your points: https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CHR ... g53093.pdf

looks like someone has never lived in the ghetto. Lmao
User avatar
BlackBoi666
 
Posts: 194
+1s received: 49
Joined: 15 November 2018, 04:34
Location: Mississippi
Country: United States (us)

Re: Political Compass

Unread postby Mod » 15 December 2018, 02:21

Jesus fucking quote pyramids guys.

BlackBoi666 wrote:the truth is racist: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ ... ted_States

That reply makes it seem like your pet ‘scientist’ isn’t really a scientist.

Anyway once again you’ve failed to address the points I’ve made so really there’s no reason for me to not simply ignore you aside from entertainment.

That article mostly shows that certain ethnic groups are more criminalised than others.
The majority of poor blacks live in dense cities or ghettos where a history of poverty induced drug addiction and crime are prevalent.
Have you heard of redlining? The policy of deliberately destroying black neighbourhoods and refusing to provide access for housing loans to black people?
What do you think the ghettos were before they were ghettos?
They straight up bulldozed their schools, homes and neighbourhoods and trapped them within generational cycles of poverty.

Meanwhile poor idiot whites live in largely rural areas. You want to pretend that whites simply do less crime than blacks? They live in a system that advantages being white. They receive fairer juries, lighter sentences, heck most of the time they don’t even make it into the courtroom because of bullshit reasons like future career or college prospects. As a white man you can commit rape and keep your career much less face jail time.
Also it’s a joke to pretend that crime is the sole preview of the poor or idiots. White collar crime is so often more damaging but less punished. Did anyone get prosecuted for causing the 2008 financial crisis? How many lives did that ruin?

Fuck just imagine Florida man. We all know the fucker is white.
The opioid epidemic in rural America has a white face.
It’s ridiculous to pretend that drug taking and crime are the whole expertise of one race.
When American chattel slavery ended, America expanded its working prison population, that population has largely the same skin tones as the slaves before them and it is not a coincidence. They were criminalised to provide a constant workforce.
The affects of white colonialism and white slavery are still felt today.

If you really truly wanted to figure anything out you’d check out academic historical literature like Stamped From the Beginning: The Definitive History of Racist Ideas in America by Ibram X. Kendi, you know something that’s nationally recognised and produced by someone with ties to recognised institutions rather than dime store pundits, dodgy white supremacist websites, YouTube rants, and Wikipedia.
Money can't buy happiness; but we'll sell it to you anyway.
Mod
 
Posts: 3157
+1s received: 149
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:26

PostThis post was deleted by Mod on 15 December 2018, 02:31.
Reason: Double post

Re: Political Compass

Unread postby BlackBoi666 » 15 December 2018, 03:09

Mod wrote:Jesus fucking quote pyramids guys.

BlackBoi666 wrote:the truth is racist: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ ... ted_States

That reply makes it seem like your pet ‘scientist’ isn’t really a scientist.

Anyway once again you’ve failed to address the points I’ve made so really there’s no reason for me to not simply ignore you aside from entertainment.

That article mostly shows that certain ethnic groups are more criminalised than others.
The majority of poor blacks live in dense cities or ghettos where a history of poverty induced drug addiction and crime are prevalent.
Have you heard of redlining? The policy of deliberately destroying black neighbourhoods and refusing to provide access for housing loans to black people?
What do you think the ghettos were before they were ghettos?
They straight up bulldozed their schools, homes and neighbourhoods and trapped them within generational cycles of poverty.

Meanwhile poor idiot whites live in largely rural areas. You want to pretend that whites simply do less crime than blacks? They live in a system that advantages being white. They receive fairer juries, lighter sentences, heck most of the time they don’t even make it into the courtroom because of bullshit reasons like future career or college prospects. As a white man you can commit rape and keep your career much less face jail time.
Also it’s a joke to pretend that crime is the sole preview of the poor or idiots. White collar crime is so often more damaging but less punished. Did anyone get prosecuted for causing the 2008 financial crisis? How many lives did that ruin?

Fuck just imagine Florida man. We all know the fucker is white.
The opioid epidemic in rural America has a white face.
It’s ridiculous to pretend that drug taking and crime are the whole expertise of one race.
When American chattel slavery ended, America expanded its working prison population, that population has largely the same skin tones as the slaves before them and it is not a coincidence. They were criminalised to provide a constant workforce.
The affects of white colonialism and white slavery are still felt today.

If you really truly wanted to figure anything out you’d check out academic historical literature like Stamped From the Beginning: The Definitive History of Racist Ideas in America by Ibram X. Kendi, you know something that’s nationally recognised and produced by someone with ties to recognised institutions rather than dime store pundits, dodgy white supremacist websites, YouTube rants, and Wikipedia.

whites are on top for a reason. it is because they are naturally superior. that why they won all of the wars against blacks in the carving of Africa. and they also won all the wars against native americans. being on top is a good thing. not a bad thing.
User avatar
BlackBoi666
 
Posts: 194
+1s received: 49
Joined: 15 November 2018, 04:34
Location: Mississippi
Country: United States (us)

PreviousNext

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 7 guests