US Politics in General

Discuss the news, current events, politics, etc.

Re: US Politics in General

Unread postby Marmaduke » 7 December 2020, 19:56

erti wrote:Today marks 79 years from pearl harbor happen...

Political hot potato of our time if ever there was one.
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 7792
+1s received: 2739
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: US Politics in General

Unread postby erti » 7 December 2020, 20:07

Marmaduke wrote:
erti wrote:Today marks 79 years from pearl harbor happen...

Political hot potato of our time if ever there was one.


Especially when the us bombed Japan and pretty much try to send many Asian people into internment camps.
Last edited by erti on 7 December 2020, 20:08, edited 1 time in total.
“Don't take my devils away, because my angels may flee too.”

― Rainer Maria Rilke
User avatar
erti
 
Posts: 1529
+1s received: 951
Joined: 30 November 2018, 09:58
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Country: United States (us)

Re: US Politics in General

Unread postby Marmaduke » 7 December 2020, 20:08

erti wrote:
Marmaduke wrote:
erti wrote:Today marks 79 years from pearl harbor happen...

Political hot potato of our time if ever there was one.


Especially when the us bombed Japan and pretty much try to send many Asian people into Internment camps.

You think Hiroshima and Nagasaki were attempts to accrue civilian prisoners?
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 7792
+1s received: 2739
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: US Politics in General

Unread postby Derek » 7 December 2020, 21:10

During WW2 the US rounded up Asian-Americans and put them into internment camps.
User avatar
Derek
 
Posts: 6713
+1s received: 2578
Joined: 21 December 2012, 02:12
Country: United States (us)

Re: US Politics in General

Unread postby Marmaduke » 7 December 2020, 22:12

Derek wrote:During WW2 the US rounded up Asian-Americans and put them into internment camps.

Really? Did not know that. Well. There we go. Learned something I didn’t need to know from learning something I didn’t need to know.
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 7792
+1s received: 2739
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: US Politics in General

Unread postby erti » 7 December 2020, 22:23

Marmaduke wrote:
Derek wrote:During WW2 the US rounded up Asian-Americans and put them into internment camps.

Really? Did not know that. Well. There we go. Learned something I didn’t need to know from learning something I didn’t need to know.


Image
“Don't take my devils away, because my angels may flee too.”

― Rainer Maria Rilke
User avatar
erti
 
Posts: 1529
+1s received: 951
Joined: 30 November 2018, 09:58
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Country: United States (us)

Re: US Politics in General

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » Yesterday, 07:25

Marmaduke wrote:
Derek wrote:During WW2 the US rounded up Asian-Americans and put them into internment camps.

Really? Did not know that. Well. There we go. Learned something I didn’t need to know from learning something I didn’t need to know.

On the topic of WWII, look up the Kyushu Imperial University vivisection experiments. A B-29 bomber crashed in Kyushu and eight US servicemen survived. They were taken to this university to be experimented on and vivisected. The men thought these were doctors who were there to help them. All eight of them died.

Anyway, how is everyone else’s day going so far?
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 9433
+1s received: 2526
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Previous

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: cjxbmlgw, CommonCrawl [Bot], kotek91, Shaneacarl and 24 guests