Why do gay rightists say the right are accepting of gay people?[VIDEO]

Discuss the news, current events, politics, etc.

Why do gay rightists say the right are accepting of gay people?[VIDEO]

Unread postby musafaj » 16 November 2020, 15:09

musafaj
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 5 September 2020, 11:43

Re: Why do gay rightists say the right are accepting of gay people?[VI

Unread postby katzgar » 17 October 2021, 13:18

gays often self hate as taught by society in general. I am so tired of trump supporters saying he isnt against LGBTQ people when the proof is in plain site.
trump admin asks SCOTUS to approve workplace discrimination
https://time.com/.../trump-administrati ... -brief.../
trump anti LGBTQ listed... https://www.hrc.org/.../the-list-of-tru ... cedented...
Over 60 anti LGBTQ executive orders...
https://transequality.org/the-discrimin ... nistration
trump admin says gays not covered by civil rights protection
https://www.nbcnews.com/.../gay-workers ... ed-civil...
trump bans trans people from the military
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-tr ... military...
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-tr ... military...
trump supporters are bad people
Trump Administration Asks Supreme Court to Legalize Workplace Discrimination Against Gay Employees
TIME.COM
Trump Administration Asks Supreme Court to Legalize Workplace Discrimination Against Gay Employees
katzgar
 
Posts: 95
+1s received: 2
Joined: 30 September 2019, 12:03
Country: United States (us)

Re: Why do gay rightists say the right are accepting of gay people?[VI

Unread postby AGIS » 20 October 2021, 05:58

katzgar wrote:gays often self hate as taught by society in general. I am so tired of trump supporters saying he isnt against LGBTQ people when the proof is in plain site.
trump admin asks SCOTUS to approve workplace discrimination
https://time.com/.../trump-administrati ... -brief.../
trump anti LGBTQ listed... https://www.hrc.org/.../the-list-of-tru ... cedented...
Over 60 anti LGBTQ executive orders...
https://transequality.org/the-discrimin ... nistration
trump admin says gays not covered by civil rights protection
https://www.nbcnews.com/.../gay-workers ... ed-civil...
trump bans trans people from the military
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-tr ... military...
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-tr ... military...
trump supporters are bad people
Trump Administration Asks Supreme Court to Legalize Workplace Discrimination Against Gay Employees
TIME.COM
Trump Administration Asks Supreme Court to Legalize Workplace Discrimination Against Gay Employees


I have to tell you this again? You may want to stop trying to post a bunch of dead links. And other which are...well, redundant.

But I have a question! Why do gay Leftists keep voting for people with a history of homophobia and racism? Why do gays thing other gays need to be forced into one set of politics? WHY CANT MANY GAYS DO THEIR OWN HOMEWORK?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSVLpzGseXw
AGIS
 
Posts: 97
+1s received: 15
Joined: 16 April 2016, 23:58
Country: United States (us)

Re: Why do gay rightists say the right are accepting of gay people?[VI

Unread postby katzgar » 20 October 2021, 11:24

you voted for a guy with 60 anti gay EO's. https://www.hrc.org/news/the-list-of-tr ... -community
Biden overturned your guys hate, he deleted all 60 of your hate EO's. Biden brought Obama to support the gay community. .https://www.politico.com/story/2012/05/ ... age-076103 "Why do gay Leftists keep voting for people with a history of homophobia and racism? Why do gays thing other gays need to be forced into one set of politics?" this comment is just a made up lie.

What we know for certain is all republicans have is racism and homophobia.
katzgar
 
Posts: 95
+1s received: 2
Joined: 30 September 2019, 12:03
Country: United States (us)

Re: Why do gay rightists say the right are accepting of gay people?[VI

Unread postby PopTart » 21 October 2021, 17:08

probably for the same reason that gay leftists say islam is supportive of gay people :shrug:
ImageImage
User avatar
PopTart
 
Posts: 3774
+1s received: 2856
Joined: 12 December 2017, 11:15
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Why do gay rightists say the right are accepting of gay people?[VI

Unread postby katzgar » 21 October 2021, 17:18

PopTart wrote:probably for the same reason that gay leftists say islam is supportive of gay people :shrug:


why do you make shit up? you need to deal with your hate
Last edited by katzgar on 21 October 2021, 17:53, edited 1 time in total.
katzgar
 
Posts: 95
+1s received: 2
Joined: 30 September 2019, 12:03
Country: United States (us)

Re: Why do gay rightists say the right are accepting of gay people?[VI

Unread postby PopTart » 21 October 2021, 17:31

katzgar wrote:why do you make shit up?

Why did it take you so long to figure out you liked dick? and why, considering it took you that long to figure out the most basic facet of your own identity, do you think that suggests you are best placed to formulate coherent thoughts on, just about anything else?

I mean, I might listen to someone who took the better part of their entire lives to figure out that trying to shove a square peg through a round hole, wasn't working, it would only be coming from a place of charity and I'm not in a giving mood today.
ImageImage
User avatar
PopTart
 
Posts: 3774
+1s received: 2856
Joined: 12 December 2017, 11:15
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Why do gay rightists say the right are accepting of gay people?[VI

Unread postby katzgar » 21 October 2021, 19:19

PopTart wrote:
katzgar wrote:why do you make shit up?

Why did it take you so long to figure out you liked dick? and why, considering it took you that long to figure out the most basic facet of your own identity, do you think that suggests you are best placed to formulate coherent thoughts on, just about anything else?

I mean, I might listen to someone who took the better part of their entire lives to figure out that trying to shove a square peg through a round hole, wasn't working, it would only be coming from a place of charity and I'm not in a giving mood today.


not all LGBTQ like dick, you are just a troll. You are in a I want to make an ass out of myself mood.
katzgar
 
Posts: 95
+1s received: 2
Joined: 30 September 2019, 12:03
Country: United States (us)

Re: Why do gay rightists say the right are accepting of gay people?[VI

Unread postby PopTart » 21 October 2021, 19:36

katzgar wrote:
PopTart wrote:
katzgar wrote:why do you make shit up?

Why did it take you so long to figure out you liked dick? and why, considering it took you that long to figure out the most basic facet of your own identity, do you think that suggests you are best placed to formulate coherent thoughts on, just about anything else?

I mean, I might listen to someone who took the better part of their entire lives to figure out that trying to shove a square peg through a round hole, wasn't working, it would only be coming from a place of charity and I'm not in a giving mood today.


not all LGBTQ like dick, you are just a troll. You are in a I want to make an ass out of myself mood.

:yawn:
ImageImage
User avatar
PopTart
 
Posts: 3774
+1s received: 2856
Joined: 12 December 2017, 11:15
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Why do gay rightists say the right are accepting of gay people?[VI

Unread postby Derek » 21 October 2021, 19:42

Is it just me or does the forum read like twitter replies lately?
User avatar
Derek
 
Posts: 7032
+1s received: 2753
Joined: 21 December 2012, 02:12
Country: United States (us)

Re: Why do gay rightists say the right are accepting of gay people?[VI

Unread postby Eryx » 23 October 2021, 22:00

Something weird's going on
ImageImageImage Image Image Image ImageImage

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
— Harlan Ellison
User avatar
Eryx
 
Posts: 3073
+1s received: 2020
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:48
Location: Belo Horizonte, MG
Country: Brazil (br)

Re: Why do gay rightists say the right are accepting of gay people?[VI

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 23 November 2021, 03:47

Derek wrote:Is it just me or does the forum read like twitter replies lately?

@Derek, what do you mean?
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 9867
+1s received: 2733
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: Why do gay rightists say the right are accepting of gay people?[VI

Unread postby katzgar » 27 December 2021, 17:55

poolerboy0077 wrote:
Derek wrote:Is it just me or does the forum read like twitter replies lately?

@Derek, what do you mean?



you spend most of your life confused
katzgar
 
Posts: 95
+1s received: 2
Joined: 30 September 2019, 12:03
Country: United States (us)


Recently active
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], glückspilz and 44 guests