Hair Removal Creme

Share stories, ask questions, get answers.

Hair Removal Creme

Unread postby Nifaun » 11 February 2022, 19:38

Hello Everyone. I was wondering which Hair removal creme is the best one to use? Id like to use it for my cleft and balls but im afraid its gonna irritate or not suitable for those intimate places

And it would be Nice to receive some advice for using it the first time too.

Kind Regards,
Nifaun
Nifaun
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 11 February 2022, 19:18
Country: Netherlands (nl)

Re: Hair Removal Creme

Unread postby erti » 11 February 2022, 19:56

I’m a female but I found it just easier to shave than using hair removal cream. Usually it’s not safe to use it on your delicate areas.
“Don't take my devils away, because my angels may flee too.”

― Rainer Maria Rilke
User avatar
erti
 
Posts: 1826
+1s received: 1190
Joined: 30 November 2018, 09:58
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Country: United States (us)

Re: Hair Removal Creme

Unread postby Marmaduke » 11 February 2022, 20:15

This is my preferred cream.

I know it doesn’t seem like a legitimate suggestion, but bear with me!

The reason you can’t use a lot of the cosmetic brand options in intimate areas is that their chemical composition is too caustic for the delicate skin in those areas and liable to cause chemical burns, or at the very least acute irritation.

A good clotted cream has all the acidic qualities of coming from buttermilk, without all the acidity regulators found in more commercial dairy products which are introduced to increase shelf-life. As such, a good clotted cream, much like a good buttermilk, has many everyday uses outside of simple consumption.

Only downside is that you need to be very liberal in your application, I would recommend using a whole tub and leaving for a good 2 hours if you can.
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 8699
+1s received: 3387
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Hair Removal Creme

Unread postby Nifaun » 12 February 2022, 07:25

Well the reason for me to be interested in a hair removal creme is that the handling is far more easier than shaving this area. Often I can not reach those places properly because of my physical limitations. A creme which would remove or reduce those hairs near permanently would be a very good solution... Has anyone experience with Kalo?
Nifaun
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 11 February 2022, 19:18
Country: Netherlands (nl)

Re: Hair Removal Creme

Unread postby PopTart » 12 February 2022, 08:34

Marmaduke wrote:This is my preferred cream.

I know it doesn’t seem like a legitimate suggestion, but bear with me!

The reason you can’t use a lot of the cosmetic brand options in intimate areas is that their chemical composition is too caustic for the delicate skin in those areas and liable to cause chemical burns, or at the very least acute irritation.

A good clotted cream has all the acidic qualities of coming from buttermilk, without all the acidity regulators found in more commercial dairy products which are introduced to increase shelf-life. As such, a good clotted cream, much like a good buttermilk, has many everyday uses outside of simple consumption.

Only downside is that you need to be very liberal in your application, I would recommend using a whole tub and leaving for a good 2 hours if you can.

Talk about pricey clotted cream!

Nifaun wrote:Well the reason for me to be interested in a hair removal creme is that the handling is far more easier than shaving this area. Often I can not reach those places properly because of my physical limitations. A creme which would remove or reduce those hairs near permanently would be a very good solution... Has anyone experience with Kalo?

It takes practice, shaving "blind" but with a steady hand and some inventive stretching, you'll get the hang of it.

I know some people do use hair removal creams on the regular in their nether regions and don't suffer negative side effects (asbestos skin no doubt) the vast majority will have an adverse reaction, if not the first time then with repeated use.

Trust me, a chemical burn on your testicles is NOT pleasant. Man, did that take forever to heal :wide-eyed:
Last edited by PopTart on 12 February 2022, 08:38, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
User avatar
PopTart
 
Posts: 4078
+1s received: 3045
Joined: 12 December 2017, 11:15
Country: Brazil (br)

PostThis post was deleted by PopTart on 12 February 2022, 08:39.
Reason: pointless double post

Re: Hair Removal Creme

Unread postby pozzie » 12 February 2022, 21:32

Yeah, my experience echoes PopTart but I also haven't tried any creams in decades. I'd only consider ones that are specifically labeled for sensitive skin or the "bikini line" (since most were marketed towards women before manscaping went mainstream). The problem is most of the creams are meant to remove hair from legs with tougher skin and different hair than the sensitive skin, tough hair in the pubic area and cleft.

If one really wants to be smooth down there, waxing or electrolysis are probably going to give the best results though I've never been waxed - just know what I've read and heard.

Guess the real question is are you just trying to look neat and tidy or do you want to be baby-bottom smooth? I generally just prefer to use clippers very infrequently to control the length, especially in summer, but otherwise don't really care.
pozzie
 
Posts: 879
+1s received: 229
Joined: 4 June 2021, 20:43

Re: Hair Removal Creme

Unread postby spankablebob » 19 February 2022, 17:56

Nifaun wrote:Hello Everyone. I was wondering which Hair removal creme is the best one to use? Id like to use it for my cleft and balls but im afraid its gonna irritate or not suitable for those intimate places

And it would be Nice to receive some advice for using it the first time too.

Kind Regards,
Nifaun


I've been using Nad's for a while with satisfactory results. I wanted something so I wouldn't need to shave everything any longer. I have noticed some irritation in the area, but I had that from razor blades and trimmers as well. It lasts longer, which I like.

I spread a thin layer over the areas that I want the hair removed from, let it sit for 5-7 minutes, then take a shower and rinse it off.
spankablebob
 
Posts: 14
+1s received: 5
Joined: 16 February 2022, 18:07
Location: Greater Boston
Country: United States (us)

Re: Hair Removal Creme

Unread postby lufia » 2 March 2022, 10:23

I generally shave my sensitive areas. The trick to shaving those areas is to do it before bed. I sleep naked, so that works for me. If you put on underwear or move around and get hot and sweaty shortly after shaving, that is what causes the rash. When I do use a cream, I use Nair for women. I've tried the men's version, but it didn't work for me. It isn't as strong. I really only use it on my back. I shave everything else.
lufia
 
Posts: 89
+1s received: 43
Joined: 17 March 2020, 22:27

Re: Hair Removal Creme

Unread postby FourJo » 19 August 2022, 04:31

I don't want use cream but the others I am open to. I just don't have experience of using them which is why I posted.
Shaving is easy and cheap if you have a trimmer like this. But its really irritating when it grows back, unless you shave with the hair growth, but you wont get a close shave by doing that. Waxing is the best option, imo, but it's just so expensive.
FourJo
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 30 June 2022, 04:26


Recently active
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Eos, rjthongs, Yandex [Bot] and 377 guests