Horny at a gym... what to do?

Share stories, ask questions, get answers.

Horny at a gym... what to do?

Unread postby Szymonnikt » 3 December 2018, 21:39

Sorry, maybe this is a stupid question but... What are you guys doing at a gym locker room when you know...?
So as I ones said I want to lose some weight. So what? Time to head to the gym. I like working out but still, when I'm in a locker room after work out and heading the showers I can't stop looking at some of this guys. I don't want to be rude. It's Poland and it can be a little dangerous because to the gym there are some homophobic aggressive guys (even when they have abs). It makes me a little anxious about camming there back. :noes:
User avatar
Szymonnikt
 
Posts: 126
+1s received: 114
Joined: 1 December 2018, 17:09
Location: Kraków, Poland
Country: Poland (pl)

Re: Horny at a gym... what to do?

Unread postby mxguy01 » 3 December 2018, 21:53

Work on your peripheral vision. I've pulled it off for 55+ years.
---
I love to travel but hate to arrive -- Albert Einstein
---
The only thing worse than an Did Not Finish (DNF) is an Did Not Start (DNS). ~~ Me
---
It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. ~~ Chinese fortune cookie
User avatar
mxguy01
 
Posts: 3265
+1s received: 1471
Joined: 23 October 2017, 23:12
Location: NorCal
Country: United States (us)

Re: Horny at a gym... what to do?

Unread postby Szymonnikt » 3 December 2018, 21:58

:D Hahahahaha. That advice is just precious. It mostly that I objectify them a little without their consent. It seems like a bad thing to do even if it's natural.
User avatar
Szymonnikt
 
Posts: 126
+1s received: 114
Joined: 1 December 2018, 17:09
Location: Kraków, Poland
Country: Poland (pl)

Re: Horny at a gym... what to do?

Unread postby Jzone » 3 December 2018, 22:03

Szymonnikt wrote::D Hahahahaha. That advice is just precious. It mostly that I objectify them a little without their consent. It seems like a bad thing to do even if it's natural.

You can objectify them without their consent to your heart's content! Just be careful about staring — or drooling. The gym can be both an opportunity and a risk.
Just an everyday boy Image doing everyday things
User avatar
Jzone
 
Posts: 615
+1s received: 773
Joined: 21 October 2017, 17:58
Location: USA, Washington State
Country: United States (us)

Re: Horny at a gym... what to do?

Unread postby Szymonnikt » 3 December 2018, 22:08

Jzone wrote:
Szymonnikt wrote::D Hahahahaha. That advice is just precious. It mostly that I objectify them a little without their consent. It seems like a bad thing to do even if it's natural.

You can objectify them without their consent to your heart's content! Just be careful about staring — or drooling. The gym can be both an opportunity and a risk.


The opportunity you say. Hmm... xD

Thanks to calm me a little.

So you guy like to work out?
User avatar
Szymonnikt
 
Posts: 126
+1s received: 114
Joined: 1 December 2018, 17:09
Location: Kraków, Poland
Country: Poland (pl)

Re: Horny at a gym... what to do?

Unread postby Jzone » 3 December 2018, 22:29

Szymonnikt wrote:
Jzone wrote:
Szymonnikt wrote::D Hahahahaha. That advice is just precious. It mostly that I objectify them a little without their consent. It seems like a bad thing to do even if it's natural.

You can objectify them without their consent to your heart's content! Just be careful about staring — or drooling. The gym can be both an opportunity and a risk.


The opportunity you say. Hmm... xD

Thanks to calm me a little.

So you guy like to work out?

Yes, I'm usually at the gym 5 days/week: swimming and on a rowing machine. I also like to work out outside the gym: walking, running, rowing, kayaking, swimming, skiing, tree-climbing. The showers are the best part of the gym. :devil:
Just an everyday boy Image doing everyday things
User avatar
Jzone
 
Posts: 615
+1s received: 773
Joined: 21 October 2017, 17:58
Location: USA, Washington State
Country: United States (us)

Re: Horny at a gym... what to do?

Unread postby Szymonnikt » 3 December 2018, 22:33

Yea in my gym we have shower only without doors and with glass walls. That why I'm going there with my glasses on hahaha :D
User avatar
Szymonnikt
 
Posts: 126
+1s received: 114
Joined: 1 December 2018, 17:09
Location: Kraków, Poland
Country: Poland (pl)

Re: Horny at a gym... what to do?

Unread postby Tommiebee » 3 December 2018, 23:41

Szymonnikt wrote:Yea in my gym we have shower only without doors and with glass walls. That why I'm going there with my glasses on hahaha :D

That would make contact lenses worthwhile.
When I was in the Army we had this guy that took maybe 15 showers a day. Everytime someone got in the shower, he always showed up to take another shower.
Maybe he just liked being clean??
:D
I am a work in progress. I am so thankful for the opportunity to live my live my own way.
User avatar
Tommiebee
 
Posts: 163
+1s received: 120
Joined: 30 September 2018, 18:34
Country: United States (us)

Re: Horny at a gym... what to do?

Unread postby Szymonnikt » 3 December 2018, 23:44

Of course. We all like to be clean .... to the point :devil:
User avatar
Szymonnikt
 
Posts: 126
+1s received: 114
Joined: 1 December 2018, 17:09
Location: Kraków, Poland
Country: Poland (pl)

Re: Horny at a gym... what to do?

Unread postby Eryx » 4 December 2018, 15:48

Eh, I don't like bothering people or making anyone feel too uncomfortable, so I don't really look at anyone unless they take the first step. My gym is really close to my place so there's no need to use the lockers. There's this one instructor that is always eager to help me out and when he's just working out we exchange some looks, but I wouldn't make a move so as to not make our interactions awkward.

I mean, maybe when I was younger I'd be more eager to make something happen, but nowadays I just stick to my own business. I listen to music from the time I get in to the time I leave, and avoid as many interactions as I can. It's just the way I am I guess. I also tend to think built guys are generally shallow. I know it's not a fact, but that's what's in my head so I don't feel like really holding a conversation. For instance, on Sunday I was on Grindr and this ripped guy asked for pictures, after I sent him a nude he just flat-out told me I was fat and that I should probably make it a New Year's goal to work out a lot and eat better.

He knows nothing of my life or what I'm doing, and if I was some younger guy with insecurity issues, that could've hurt a lot. It's irresponsible and bitchy as fuck. It didn't help with the image I have of gym rats either.
Image

Image. Image
User avatar
Eryx
 
Posts: 1077
+1s received: 259
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:48
Location: Belo Horizonte, MG
Country: Brazil (br)

Re: Horny at a gym... what to do?

Unread postby Szymonnikt » 4 December 2018, 16:45

Oh, Eryx.
First, if you are fat then I am fuckin' whale. You're gorgeous and I mean it.
Second: I know nothing about your life either, but this guy was just some jerk jock from Grindr. Grindr never will be a good place to look for love. It happens of course but it better if it goes naturally. It easier to start to love someone you know. Of course, like me, this is harder. To sum up fuck this pretentious prick.
Third: You can feel about anybody that way so don't worry that previous evens influence you.

You seem like a nice guy I know you find someone kind and loving one day.

PS. 26 year is not old at all.
User avatar
Szymonnikt
 
Posts: 126
+1s received: 114
Joined: 1 December 2018, 17:09
Location: Kraków, Poland
Country: Poland (pl)

Re: Horny at a gym... what to do?

Unread postby BlackBoi666 » 4 December 2018, 16:56

Slavic nations aren't good places to stare at men gayly. Lmao
User avatar
BlackBoi666
 
Posts: 105
+1s received: 26
Joined: 15 November 2018, 04:34
Location: Mississippi
Country: United States (us)

Re: Horny at a gym... what to do?

Unread postby Eryx » 4 December 2018, 17:27

Oh yeah, I wasn't really phased by it. I'm just enjoying my own company lately :)
From time to time there will be some dickhead on Grindr trying to bring other people down to make themselves feel better. The whole app reeks of insecurity.

It was just an anecdote to illustrate how I feel about jocks in general.

Are you in Warsaw? Are there any gay bars there?
Image

Image. Image
User avatar
Eryx
 
Posts: 1077
+1s received: 259
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:48
Location: Belo Horizonte, MG
Country: Brazil (br)

Re: Horny at a gym... what to do?

Unread postby Szymonnikt » 4 December 2018, 17:46

I'm from Cracow. For what I know I'm sometimes going to Lindo first place I saw a gay kiss in real life (except mine gay kiss with a straight guy (disaster)). There is a Coco gay club (one of the biggest in Poland maybe Europe), but I'm scared to go there. To many gossips. And I feel fat so I will not be comfortable going there. (Even if I wanted to)
User avatar
Szymonnikt
 
Posts: 126
+1s received: 114
Joined: 1 December 2018, 17:09
Location: Kraków, Poland
Country: Poland (pl)

Re: Horny at a gym... what to do?

Unread postby mxguy01 » 4 December 2018, 19:05

Szymonnikt wrote::D Hahahahaha. That advice is just precious. It mostly that I objectify them a little without their consent. It seems like a bad thing to do even if it's natural.


Objectifying someone who you are attracted to is natural. It's something inside your head so only you know it's there. Play with it. Have fun with it. But don't let it turn you into someone creepy as that is no way to find a decent BF.

As far as people with decent bodies built via the gym. Oh I don't mind if they are a little proud of their accomplishment - especially when it is being shared with me. :devil: But like anything else, take that too far and it goes from being a positive to a negative.

As far as the Grindr experiencing above: Most likely it was some chunky monkey who instead of facing his own issues instead lashes out at those that do.
---
I love to travel but hate to arrive -- Albert Einstein
---
The only thing worse than an Did Not Finish (DNF) is an Did Not Start (DNS). ~~ Me
---
It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. ~~ Chinese fortune cookie
User avatar
mxguy01
 
Posts: 3265
+1s received: 1471
Joined: 23 October 2017, 23:12
Location: NorCal
Country: United States (us)

Re: Horny at a gym... what to do?

Unread postby mxguy01 » 4 December 2018, 19:46

I use the gym at my apartment complex and tend to go middle of the day. Upside is I get any piece of equipment I want at any time. Down side is little to no eye candy,

My health insurance pays for a gym membership. I was thinking of getting a membership at one of the gyms in the gay area of San Francisco and making it an treat to go to every other week or maybe more.
---
I love to travel but hate to arrive -- Albert Einstein
---
The only thing worse than an Did Not Finish (DNF) is an Did Not Start (DNS). ~~ Me
---
It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. ~~ Chinese fortune cookie
User avatar
mxguy01
 
Posts: 3265
+1s received: 1471
Joined: 23 October 2017, 23:12
Location: NorCal
Country: United States (us)

Re: Horny at a gym... what to do?

Unread postby lightnight » 4 December 2018, 20:58

Gyms over here don't have showers. People go home to shower. Getting naked when others are pesent, regardless of gender, is a big no-no. Even being shirtless in the gym is considered show-offy and rude. The typical workout clothes are t-shirts and tracksuit trousers or gym shorts. I think that's decent because nobody looks at others too much and gets envious, horny, or any other strong feeling.

Eryx wrote:He knows nothing of my life or what I'm doing, and if I was some younger guy with insecurity issues, that could've hurt a lot.


I was going to say that I relate with gym being close to home and just focusing on my own workout but then I read about that grindr exchange. I'm glad you aren't phased by it. Quoted because that is a mature and good way to deal with something like that.
Life's too short for this
User avatar
lightnight
 
Posts: 1124
+1s received: 276
Joined: 18 May 2015, 02:39

Re: Horny at a gym... what to do?

Unread postby Eryx » 5 December 2018, 04:47

Szymonnikt wrote:I'm from Cracow. For what I know I'm sometimes going to Lindo first place I saw a gay kiss in real life (except mine gay kiss with a straight guy (disaster)). There is a Coco gay club (one of the biggest in Poland maybe Europe), but I'm scared to go there. To many gossips. And I feel fat so I will not be comfortable going there. (Even if I wanted to)
I have no idea how it works there, but in general I'd tell you not to worry about your weight. There's a lot of people who are attracted to bigger guys, so even if you don't luck out on your first night out, at least you could have some fun. Going out, even if just for a few drinks, can always be a blast.
mxguy01 wrote:I use the gym at my apartment complex and tend to go middle of the day. Upside is I get any piece of equipment I want at any time. Down side is little to no eye candy,

My health insurance pays for a gym membership. I was thinking of getting a membership at one of the gyms in the gay area of San Francisco and making it an treat to go to every other week or maybe more.
I'd love that. I hate having to share the machines and having too many people there. My parents' building have a private gym, but they live thousands of miles away :(
lightnight wrote:Gyms over here don't have showers. People go home to shower. Getting naked when others are pesent, regardless of gender, is a big no-no. Even being shirtless in the gym is considered show-offy and rude. The typical workout clothes are t-shirts and tracksuit trousers or gym shorts. I think that's decent because nobody looks at others too much and gets envious, horny, or any other strong feeling.[...]
There's a gym chain here named "SmartFit" that has signs on their lockers telling people to not engage in sexual acts or join the showers/stalls together, because they had a lot of issues with gay couples doing stuff in there and bothering other members! Where are you from, exactly? Because I think some gyms here would probably benefit from stricter rules regarding PDA in lockers lol
Image

Image. Image
User avatar
Eryx
 
Posts: 1077
+1s received: 259
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:48
Location: Belo Horizonte, MG
Country: Brazil (br)

Re: Horny at a gym... what to do?

Unread postby lightnight » 9 December 2018, 13:45

Eryx wrote:Where are you from, exactly? Because I think some gyms here would probably benefit from stricter rules regarding PDA in lockers lol


Pakistan. Obviously, PDA is frowned upon, but I sometimes feel we're more heterophobic than homophobic when it comes to cutsie PDA like holding hands or hugging etc.
Sorry for the late reply, been a bit busy.
Life's too short for this
User avatar
lightnight
 
Posts: 1124
+1s received: 276
Joined: 18 May 2015, 02:39


Recently active
Users browsing this forum: Adam. Bomb, arcanepersona, Bing [Bot], careless0101, CommonCrawl [Bot], Google [Bot], Jzone, Mergpijp, Midlifewotsit, Redheadinbed25 and 98 guests