Mens thongs

Share stories, ask questions, get answers.

Mens thongs

Unread postby uncut7in » 5 September 2020, 15:18

I suspect most men would never wear thong underwear because they think it 1) uncomfortable, 2) feminine, 3) gay.

Having been buying and wearing mens thongs for over 40 years, I should know what I'm taking about. If a thong is uncomfortable, you are trying a thong that is too small a size, or cheap and badly designed. A good thong has a supportive pouch up front for your cock and balls, and a narrow fabric-covered strap underneath which widens to a triangle at the waist at the back. If you get any sensation from the strap it is a gentle and very pleasurable teasing of your hole. A thong should make you feel sexy - I love having my cock sucked through the pouch of a thong, or pulling a guy's thong strap aside to fuck him..

However I'm not a fan of G-strings, I find the pouch doesn't give sufficient support, and the narrow elastic strap underneath is less comfortable than that of a thong.

Here's a front and rear pic in one of my thongs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
uncut7in
 
Posts: 154
+1s received: 46
Joined: 6 November 2016, 19:16
Location: Cambridge
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Mens thongs

Unread postby Petri.V » 6 September 2020, 11:38

Nice
Petri.V
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 6 September 2020, 11:24
Country: Finland (fi)

Re: Mens thongs

Unread postby Eryx » 8 September 2020, 21:17

Interesting! I'm not particularly attracted to thongs nor do I want to wear them, but it's cool to know that there are so many differences and that some are specifically made for men. I'm glad you have a hobby you enjoy.
ImageImageImage Image Image Image ImageImage

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
— Harlan Ellison
User avatar
Eryx
 
Posts: 2920
+1s received: 1875
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:48
Location: Belo Horizonte, MG
Country: Brazil (br)

Re: Mens thongs

Unread postby René » 8 September 2020, 21:52

uncut7in wrote:I suspect most men would never wear thong underwear because they think it 1) uncomfortable, 2) feminine, 3) gay.

The reason isn't necessarily so cerebral/defined. In my case at least, it's more an instant reaction of disgust/revulsion at the concept of anyone wearing this type of garment, as a consequence of which I won't be caught dead in one.

(No offence intended.)
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
René
Administrator
 
Posts: 7448
+1s received: 2645
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Maryland, USA / Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United States (us)

Re: Mens thongs

Unread postby Jryski » 8 September 2020, 22:35

I don’t think of it in terms of gay, uncomfortable, or feminine. I think you can wear whatever you want under your jeans be it panties or even nothing. Having said so, I find that the way the thong makes people look, oddly unappealing. I think the shape is weird and vulgar.
Last edited by Jryski on 8 September 2020, 23:18, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Jryski
 
Posts: 835
+1s received: 543
Joined: 6 May 2019, 10:00

Re: Mens thongs

Unread postby René » 8 September 2020, 22:37

Jryski wrote:I don’t think of it in terms of gay, uncomfortable, or feminine. I think you can wear whatever you want under your jeans be it panties or even nothing. Having said so, I find that the way the thong makes people look oddly unappealing. I think the shape is weird and vulgar.

I think that's close to what I was trying to say.
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
René
Administrator
 
Posts: 7448
+1s received: 2645
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Maryland, USA / Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United States (us)

Re: Mens thongs

Unread postby uncut7in » 9 September 2020, 14:39

I was a little surprised that this topic raised such strong feelings. I happen not to like loose boxer shorts and would never wear them, but I wouldn't use the term 'disgust'.

Incidentally do those disliking thongs also dislike jocks, similarly revealing at the back?
uncut7in
 
Posts: 154
+1s received: 46
Joined: 6 November 2016, 19:16
Location: Cambridge
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Mens thongs

Unread postby René » 9 September 2020, 14:43

uncut7in wrote:I was a little surprised that this topic raised such strong feelings. I happen not to like loose boxer shorts and would never wear them, but I wouldn't use the term 'disgust'.

I guess we're all different. :)

uncut7in wrote:Incidentally do those disliking thongs also dislike jocks, similarly revealing at the back?

Yes (speaking only for myself of course), though in that case it's more toward plain dislike than disgust.
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
René
Administrator
 
Posts: 7448
+1s received: 2645
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Maryland, USA / Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United States (us)

Re: Mens thongs

Unread postby Ninfreak14 » 9 September 2020, 15:51

I love thongs! My favorite are briefs, thongs, jocks. I do have some trunks too, but usually wear briefs or thongs.
Ninfreak14
 
Posts: 8
+1s received: 3
Joined: 8 September 2020, 23:22
Country: United States (us)

Re: Mens thongs

Unread postby Jasper1 » 9 September 2020, 19:57

I must admit I also don’t find this attractive at all. However I also don’t particularly like loose boxers :D

Personally I think you would look much nicer in close fitting trunks. I could even do briefs on the right body but not thongs. Ultimately, the reason why there is so much choice out there is because there are people who like different things and I’m sure many will like this but as you asked, it would put me right off.
User avatar
Jasper1
 
Posts: 147
+1s received: 94
Joined: 12 July 2020, 11:44
Location: London
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Mens thongs

Unread postby Jryski » 9 September 2020, 20:11

I’m not a big fan of jockstraps either. I like subtlety. I had this pair of boxer briefs that has the crotch covered but the part where the legs are, bottom half of the butt, and the side of your legs, are sheer see through nylon. There’s a horizontal slit across the middle of ur butt cheeks where the two different materials overlap. As you move and stuff, it can show off a little peek of skin and I find that super hot. :P
User avatar
Jryski
 
Posts: 835
+1s received: 543
Joined: 6 May 2019, 10:00

Re: Mens thongs

Unread postby lufia » 30 October 2020, 00:06

If I wear underwear, it always a thong. It felt strange the first couple of times I wore one, but now I won't wear anything else. Sometimes I wear men's thongs, but I wear panties most of the time. It's just more practical. Most men's thongs are made for strippers or fetishists, and are not intended for everyday wear. They are usually uncomfortable, expensive, and usually not very durable. I started wearing panties because they are cheaper, last longer, and you have a much larger selection of styles and fabrics. I like to match my underwear to my clothing, so it works for me. I never saw the point of boxers. They don't provide any support, so you're still freeballing anyway, but with an extra pair of shorts on under your pants. I wore a pair of boxer briefs once. They were so uncomfortable that I took them off and threw them in the garbage. Tighty Whities always gave me heat rash, and I can't stand heavy cotton underwear anyway.I guess I'm just a thong gurl. What can I say?
lufia
 
Posts: 69
+1s received: 26
Joined: 17 March 2020, 22:27

Re: Mens thongs

Unread postby edj » 30 October 2020, 16:09

To me jock straps are merely functional. They’re meant to hold your junk in place while you exercise. The thong is more decorative, even though it does provide some support. But neither of them cover enough to be really tantalizing. One might as well be nude. Clothing can be worn to hide, or to tease, letting one’s imagination do the work. Jock straps and thongs do neither well, so visually, I find them superfluous. I’d much rather see a man in hipster briefs, than jockeys. But jock straps and thongs are a definite turn off for me.
-edj
User avatar
edj
 
Posts: 32
+1s received: 20
Joined: 20 October 2020, 14:47
Country: United States (us)

Re: Mens thongs

Unread postby DY4real » 28 December 2020, 23:31

I was seeing a guy who loved me wearing a man thong. Yes I have a big butt and looks good in a thong. So he bought me at least 15thongs. I started wearing a man thong consistently even bought some new ones myself. And yes even after him I still wear thongs! I love the feeling my cock and balls cupped nicely and I dont mind it between my cheeks feels nice. I have about 25 man thongs way more than any other type of underwear I own.
DY4real
 
Posts: 11
+1s received: 5
Joined: 28 June 2019, 06:57
Country: United States (us)

Re: Mens thongs

Unread postby NobodySpecial » 29 December 2020, 02:18

Ok, I just have to bring up a tangent that has been bothering me for ages...

I thought it must have been a family oddity, but I googled it and found that some others using the English language also have this difference of definition.

What I'm referring to is an alternative definition of word THONG which I grew up with:

Thong_defined.jpg


This definition is labeled North American/Australian. Has anybody ever been used the term "thongs" meaning what other's refer to as flip-flops? The only connection I can think to the bikini bottoms that others refer the word to is that if you flip (upside down) (no pun intended) a photo of the back side of a man wearing one on his behind it looks like the same shape as what holds a flip-flop on -- inbetween your toes...

I grew up going bare foot or wearing thongs since I was a little child, but it takes a whole different meaning if others think I'm referring to is bikini bottoms.

On another observation, there is an additional meaning where thong refers to whipping. Who would have known!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NobodySpecial
 
Posts: 97
+1s received: 60
Joined: 19 August 2018, 01:43
Country: United States (us)

Re: Mens thongs

Unread postby NobodySpecial » 29 December 2020, 02:28

PS: Uncut7in,
If those attachments of your thongs are of you wearing it (first post in this thread), then you have to be one of the hottest seniors I've seen. I'm 61 and it has been ages since I looked that good.
NobodySpecial
 
Posts: 97
+1s received: 60
Joined: 19 August 2018, 01:43
Country: United States (us)

Re: Mens thongs

Unread postby lufia » 19 January 2021, 04:39

DY4real wrote:I was seeing a guy who loved me wearing a man thong. Yes I have a big butt and looks good in a thong. So he bought me at least 15thongs. I started wearing a man thong consistently even bought some new ones myself. And yes even after him I still wear thongs! I love the feeling my cock and balls cupped nicely and I dont mind it between my cheeks feels nice. I have about 25 man thongs way more than any other type of underwear I own.

It was exactly the same way for me. It felt weird the first couple of times that I wore one, but now I don't wear anything else. Anything else feels weird to me now. They make me feel sexy, and that's all that matters at the end of the day, since I'm the one wearing them.
lufia
 
Posts: 69
+1s received: 26
Joined: 17 March 2020, 22:27

Re: Mens thongs

Unread postby Lord Dweebington » 19 January 2021, 06:16

NobodySpecial wrote:Ok, I just have to bring up a tangent that has been bothering me for ages...

I thought it must have been a family oddity, but I googled it and found that some others using the English language also have this difference of definition.

What I'm referring to is an alternative definition of word THONG which I grew up with:

Thong_defined.jpg


This definition is labeled North American/Australian. Has anybody ever been used the term "thongs" meaning what other's refer to as flip-flops? The only connection I can think to the bikini bottoms that others refer the word to is that if you flip (upside down) (no pun intended) a photo of the back side of a man wearing one on his behind it looks like the same shape as what holds a flip-flop on -- inbetween your toes...

I grew up going bare foot or wearing thongs since I was a little child, but it takes a whole different meaning if others think I'm referring to is bikini bottoms.

On another observation, there is an additional meaning where thong refers to whipping. Who would have known!

I know that thong is used in Australia to mean flip-flop, but I've never heard it used that way here in North America.
Lord Dweebington
 
Posts: 41
+1s received: 20
Joined: 17 January 2021, 06:39
Country: United States (us)

Re: Mens thongs

Unread postby DY4real » 19 January 2021, 08:51

lufia wrote:
DY4real wrote:I was seeing a guy who loved me wearing a man thong. Yes I have a big butt and looks good in a thong. So he bought me at least 15thongs. I started wearing a man thong consistently even bought some new ones myself. And yes even after him I still wear thongs! I love the feeling my cock and balls cupped nicely and I dont mind it between my cheeks feels nice. I have about 25 man thongs way more than any other type of underwear I own.

It was exactly the same way for me. It felt weird the first couple of times that I wore one, but now I don't wear anything else. Anything else feels weird to me now. They make me feel sexy, and that's all that matters at the end of the day, since I'm the one wearing them.

I have a bit of a big butt so wearing a thong I dont know for me at least felt good and comfortable! Especially I keep my butt smooth so a thong does make me feel sexy and I enjoy a top who likes me in a man thong
DY4real
 
Posts: 11
+1s received: 5
Joined: 28 June 2019, 06:57
Country: United States (us)

Re: Mens thongs

Unread postby StevenC87 » 23 January 2021, 10:39

:noes: very nice where do they sell them
StevenC87
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 23 January 2021, 05:50
Country: United States (us)

Next

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: betonhaus, CommonCrawl [Bot], Dgc20, DY4real, Eos, Gemini72, Mail.ru [Bot], Peter319, Petri.V, promilk808, Thumper666, ToddA and 306 guests