Not attracted to men but enjoy sex with them

Share stories, ask questions, get answers.

Not attracted to men but enjoy sex with them

Unread postby Twilight66 » 26 February 2021, 05:04

This may sound weird (maybe not) but I do not find myself attracted to men when I'm out and about, or at work, or anytime really. I do fantasize about young smooth guys (18 to 26) and enjoy looking at nude pictures of that type of guy. And I have had a few gay experiences with male "escorts" and for the most part really enjoyed them, especially the guilty pleasure of doing something that feels "naughty". But I don't fixate on it, would never even contemplate or be interested in an emotional relationship with a guy, and am only attracted to women in real life. Also, strangely, I don't enjoy viewing gay porn between two or more guys; I prefer picture galleries of guys in my age of attraction.
Anyone else inclined this way? Or could anybody give me some feedback in regards to why I might act in this way? Thanks.
Twilight66
 
Posts: 42
+1s received: 9
Joined: 15 November 2020, 04:31
Country: United States (us)

Re: Not attracted to men but enjoy sex with them

Unread postby mysterygoldfish » 18 March 2021, 19:48

Personally, I do not share your situation am only interested in other men. It may be good to take my words with a sizable grain of salt as I am very far from an expert but from my understanding sexuality is a vast spectrum. People can still be bisexual but vastly prefer one gender over another. I think that maybe you are just some verity of bisexual who mainly is attracted to women and only wishes to have sexual relations with men and only be interested in one specific type of guy.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
mysterygoldfish
 
Posts: 38
+1s received: 17
Joined: 23 February 2021, 14:43
Location: my school/my parent's basement

Re: Not attracted to men but enjoy sex with them

Unread postby Ballparkdogg » 9 June 2021, 06:25

i like to have relationships with women, but only interested in men for sex. I am bisexual. my advice enjoy it and have fun
Ballparkdogg
 
Posts: 31
+1s received: 8
Joined: 9 June 2021, 04:31
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Country: United States (us)

Re: Not attracted to men but enjoy sex with them

Unread postby Fallenhumansexlover » 19 July 2021, 04:26

I can relate completely. I had gay sex for several years with my step relative. Sex play as kids turned into a habit of getting each off when we saw each other. Totally buds, except we had sex. I don’t live a gay lifestyle, but do like gay porn.
Fallenhumansexlover
 
Posts: 8
+1s received: 5
Joined: 8 May 2021, 01:28
Country: United States (us)

Re: Not attracted to men but enjoy sex with them

Unread postby CaffeineMan » 19 July 2021, 20:24

I think I’m in the same place. While obviously, there’s a level of attraction involved, I don’t find myself looking at a specific guy or even body of a guy and getting turned on.

For me it’s very much mood. Where I look at certain women and get horny. With men, it’s literally me being in the mood for cock - as such the men I’ve had sex with all look different- selfish as it may sound, with a guy, I’m looking to get off only.
CaffeineMan
 
Posts: 28
+1s received: 5
Joined: 17 June 2021, 17:34
Country: United States (us)

Re: Not attracted to men but enjoy sex with them

Unread postby curious51973 » 29 July 2021, 23:28

I love sucking cock but I am not attracted to men. But I do watch a lot of gay porn. What's up with that?
curious51973
 
Posts: 2
+1s received: 5
Joined: 20 May 2020, 03:49
Country: United States (us)

Re: Not attracted to men but enjoy sex with them

Unread postby McTaggartfan » 30 July 2021, 07:08

This reminds me of my time with the apes!



User avatar
McTaggartfan
 
Posts: 853
+1s received: 255
Joined: 7 February 2021, 02:12
Location: Washington, D.C.
Country: United States (us)

Re: Not attracted to men but enjoy sex with them

Unread postby Munti » 2 August 2021, 13:26

Ballparkdogg wrote:i like to have relationships with women, but only interested in men for sex. I am bisexual. my advice enjoy it and have fun

Can I ask you how you can maintain relationships with women if you're not sexually attracted to them? Is it difficult? To they know about that? Are you ok with being in a relationship when you don't like having sex with your partner?

I'm just asking because I might be in the same situation.
Munti
 
Posts: 2
+1s received: 1
Joined: 2 August 2021, 13:02
Country: Switzerland (ch)

Re: Not attracted to men but enjoy sex with them

Unread postby GentleFreak » 15 December 2021, 17:21

I'm not attracted to men either. It's more of a sexual want at this point for me. So it's not weird.
User avatar
GentleFreak
 
Posts: 9
+1s received: 5
Joined: 9 December 2021, 09:49
Country: United States (us)

Re: Not attracted to men but enjoy sex with them

Unread postby LeeLong73 » 22 December 2021, 17:50

Been there done that, sort of.
It's a difficult situation to be in. At this point in my life, I've gone a few years with only having sex with men. In fact, I've found that sexua. I really can't have sex with women. Nothing about sex with them turns me on. Whether it's vaginal (turns me off totally) oral or anal. Sex with a man though. Total turn on. In fact, getting turned on thinking about it.
I USED to consider myself bisexual. But really it was just a justification. Not saying everyone. Just ME. I no longer date women. I have friendships with them, but that's it. Not only do I not want to have sex with a woman, the idea of it is a total turn off.
I foudover the years that the more men have sex with, the more I enjoy romance, kissing, body contact, making out. Etc.
I had to come to the Conclusion that I am 100% gay. If I was going to be in a relationship with a woman, it wasn't fair to either of us. I had no desire for her whatsoever.
But that's just me.

Munti wrote:
Ballparkdogg wrote:i like to have relationships with women, but only interested in men for sex. I am bisexual. my advice enjoy it and have fun

Can I ask you how you can maintain relationships with women if you're not sexually attracted to them? Is it difficult? To they know about that? Are you ok with being in a relationship when you don't like having sex with your partner?

I'm just asking because I might be in the same situation.
LeeLong73
 
Posts: 19
+1s received: 10
Joined: 14 October 2021, 11:57
Country: United States (us)

Re: Not attracted to men but enjoy sex with them

Unread postby Cymro93 » 29 December 2021, 22:04

I have the same feeling really. When I'm not in the mood and just going about my daily life, I basically consider myself straight. Then, obviously, the mood strikes! 😂
Cymro93
 
Posts: 12
+1s received: 2
Joined: 29 December 2021, 18:44
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Not attracted to men but enjoy sex with them

Unread postby pattymarci » 13 February 2022, 10:02

From what I've read there are a lot of guys that like gay sex (and especially cocks), but don't find guys attractive otherwise. This is very common for bisexual men.
pattymarci
 
Posts: 13
+1s received: 2
Joined: 13 February 2022, 08:58
Country: United States (us)

Re: Not attracted to men but enjoy sex with them

Unread postby asianduck888 » 20 February 2022, 09:44

I've chatted with guy who love being fucked in the ass, but he don't like dick or guy. he just love anal.
User avatar
asianduck888
 
Posts: 159
+1s received: 28
Joined: 7 July 2017, 14:05
Location: Indonesia
Country: Indonesia (id)

Re: Not attracted to men but enjoy sex with them

Unread postby Jackham » 26 February 2022, 10:37

curious51973 wrote:I love sucking cock but I am not attracted to men. But I do watch a lot of gay porn. What's up with that?

I am new here can you tell me how to chat here in personal?
Jackham
 
Posts: 6
+1s received: 1
Joined: 26 February 2022, 10:05

Re: Not attracted to men but enjoy sex with them

Unread postby pozzie » 26 February 2022, 22:46

Jackham wrote:
curious51973 wrote:I love sucking cock but I am not attracted to men. But I do watch a lot of gay porn. What's up with that?

I am new here can you tell me how to chat here in personal?


Welcome to the forum.

We don't have a real-time chat feature per se. We talk through public posts like these. Private messaging is not immediately available to new members, but eventually you can use the envelope icon (close to the top of the page) to access private messages.
pozzie
 
Posts: 879
+1s received: 226
Joined: 4 June 2021, 20:43

PostThis post was deleted by Brenden on 27 February 2022, 12:24.
Reason: soliciting sex

Re: Not attracted to men but enjoy sex with them

Unread postby wolverinex » 1 March 2022, 02:28

I have sex with both women and men, but I love sucking dick alot just something bout it hard and going in my mouth turns me on and getting spanked by a guy
wolverinex
 
Posts: 14
+1s received: 1
Joined: 28 February 2022, 18:23
Country: United States (us)

Re: Not attracted to men but enjoy sex with them

Unread postby SaltyPickle64 » 13 March 2022, 02:44

Wow I thought I was the only one who felt this way.

I'm not physically attracted to men in a romantic sense, but certain gay men really turn me on in a sexual way.

When I was younger I had a jack-off/oral relationship with another guy that lasted for a few years and then later a few drunken back-alley encounters, but just straight relationships for the last 3 decades.
Now that I'm in my 50's and divorced I no longer have any sexual desire for women my age and I've been having fantasies about the experiences I had in my youth.
However I'm not interested in going to clubs or anything like that, but I dont run into gay men I would be interested in out in public.

I now pretty much just jack-off to a lot of gay porn and fantasize about sucking/fucking cock.
User avatar
SaltyPickle64
 
Posts: 5
+1s received: 2
Joined: 13 March 2022, 02:33
Country: United States (us)

Re: Not attracted to men but enjoy sex with them

Unread postby Handsome Boy » 31 March 2022, 12:10

Twilight66 wrote:This may sound weird (maybe not) but I do not find myself attracted to men when I'm out and about, or at work, or anytime really. I do fantasize about young smooth guys (18 to 26) and enjoy looking at nude pictures of that type of guy. And I have had a few gay experiences with male "escorts" and for the most part really enjoyed them, especially the guilty pleasure of doing something that feels "naughty". But I don't fixate on it, would never even contemplate or be interested in an emotional relationship with a guy, and am only attracted to women in real life. Also, strangely, I don't enjoy viewing gay porn between two or more guys; I prefer picture galleries of guys in my age of attraction.
Anyone else inclined this way? Or could anybody give me some feedback in regards to why I might act in this way? Thanks.


There just might not be any men in your midst that you find truly attractive. Not all heterosexual men are attracted to all women either. It could have something to do with today's rough-and-untidy male appearance. I find beards and any facial hair appalling as well as tattoos. I think the men of the 1970's and 1980's were much more attractive in dress, hairstyles and grooming. It may also have to do with the personality of today's men. I am attracted to men who are smart and cultured and not ignorant and boorish. The sound of the voice is also important. The male voice that is low and smooth has attraction for me. Any man with any facial hair or body hair is a deal-breaker for me.

That said, I would feel awkward with a male dance partner. I would prefer to dance with a woman. I do need women sometimes for company and emotional connections. I consider myself a homosexual with only male-to-male sexual attraction but the partner has to be young, smooth and refined to make my cut.
User avatar
Handsome Boy
 
Posts: 10
+1s received: 1
Joined: 30 March 2022, 22:23
Location: New Hampshire
Country: United States (us)

Re: Not attracted to men but enjoy sex with them

Unread postby NobodySpecial » 1 April 2022, 14:32

Handsome Boy wrote:
Twilight66 wrote:This may sound weird (maybe not) but I do not find myself attracted to men when I'm out and about, or at work, or anytime really. I do fantasize about young smooth guys (18 to 26) and enjoy looking at nude pictures of that type of guy. And I have had a few gay experiences with male "escorts" and for the most part really enjoyed them, especially the guilty pleasure of doing something that feels "naughty". But I don't fixate on it, would never even contemplate or be interested in an emotional relationship with a guy, and am only attracted to women in real life. Also, strangely, I don't enjoy viewing gay porn between two or more guys; I prefer picture galleries of guys in my age of attraction.
Anyone else inclined this way? Or could anybody give me some feedback in regards to why I might act in this way? Thanks.


There just might not be any men in your midst that you find truly attractive. Not all heterosexual men are attracted to all women either. It could have something to do with today's rough-and-untidy male appearance. I find beards and any facial hair appalling as well as tattoos. I think the men of the 1970's and 1980's were much more attractive in dress, hairstyles and grooming. It may also have to do with the personality of today's men. I am attracted to men who are smart and cultured and not ignorant and boorish. The sound of the voice is also important. The male voice that is low and smooth has attraction for me. Any man with any facial hair or body hair is a deal-breaker for me.

That said, I would feel awkward with a male dance partner. I would prefer to dance with a woman. I do need women sometimes for company and emotional connections. I consider myself a homosexual with only male-to-male sexual attraction but the partner has to be young, smooth and refined to make my cut.


FYI, I'm a bit older than your dad. (Another post of yours stated he was from the HS class of 1982. I graduated in 1978.) Anyway, individual tastes will always vary. That being said, I never understood why guys in particular are so OBSESSED with some of the styles of male grooming. The man (boy) is still the same person regardless if he has facial hair or not. I can understand that at 17, you may find yourself more attracted to that more youthful look of no facial hair. However, for many men (especially races such as Caucasian) facial hair is plentiful and requires a lot of shaving NOT to have facial hair show up. Now some guys don't grow things very well because their facial hair is spotty in places. Like for me, I don't think growing a moustache or goatee is much of a problem. However, I don't think I grow a full beard well because my facial hair on my cheeks is just not that dense. Nothing looks more pathetic to me than facial hair that is patchy or thin. To me an even bigger turn off than facial hair is a guy who doesn't keep his nasal hairs from being seen outside of his nose. Anyway, talk about facial hair to me simply reminds me of some guys who obsess with appearance. I remember a guy in particular who would ignore me even as a human being whenever I had a moustache or not. It seemed rather shallow as I was still the SAME human being. Again I draw a distinction between keeping yourself clean and neat, vs judging a guy on whether he has facial hair or not. Also keep in mind that a man who has a lot of thick facial hair potential might be easier to hug, kiss, and be next to (cheek to cheek) if he lets his facial hair grow out, than deal with getting rubbed raw because he grows out 5'oclock shadow so quickly.

Note, on a personal level about head hair, I know that it used to be that anything but short hair used to be considered a turn-off as being un-masculine. I don't wear my hair short because of a birth defect with my right ear. I'd rather keep it covered, than be pitied or seen as an oddity and have people stare at me. I do not wear it long to come across as a hippy or effeminate man. Plenty of men especially in earlier decades were so turned off by that. I just keep it to the bottom of the earlobes, but for some gay guys if it isn't really short, you just aren't manly enough to give them the time of day.

Also keep in mind that when you say you like 1970's and 1980's men's styles. Back then sideburns and moustaches were VERY common.

I would agree with you that tattoos are not something I like. I also find that they get rather dull and saggy over the decades. I know for some they might seem ultra macho, but i don't consider them that way at all. I find them along the lines of wearing permanent makeup on your body. Now, I could understand someone having tattoos to detract from out right scars they may have. However, if a guy has flawless skin, why would he want to scar it up with so-called artificial adornments? Obviously it is an individual's choice, but many of us get scars over the years that happen from the pitfalls of life. So why volunteer to have your body scared up. I have never been in prison, and I don't want to look like I have been. Also note that, I feel the same way about piercings too. I don't need ANY artificial adornment.

Note, I have had the same partner for 18+ years. We don't go out much at all except to eat. However, if he wanted to dance, I would love to do so. Not as some public display, but just another way to be physically close to him in one more way. I enjoy sleeping next to him every night for hours, but sometimes it is nice to be so close to someone you love when you are standing up. It would be best if we did dance, if I was the lead. That is only because I'm taller than he is, and I have heard it is easier if the lead is the one who is taller.

Note too that while I am old, even when I was young I was always sexually attracted to men -- not boys. While that is the case, my partner of all these years is exactly only 5 months older than me. (Go figure.)
NobodySpecial
 
Posts: 140
+1s received: 74
Joined: 19 August 2018, 01:43
Country: United States (us)

Next

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Google [Bot], Mojeek [Bot], WalTy and 382 guests