Schoolboys

Share stories, ask questions, get answers.

Schoolboys

Unread postby uncut7in » 11 October 2019, 16:45

I'm a horny hung older top guy, and I'm into slim smooth twinks. I've recently fucked a few 18 yr old schoolboys, and we've both enjoyed the experience. Anyone else like big age gaps such as this?
uncut7in
 
Posts: 135
+1s received: 32
Joined: 6 November 2016, 19:16
Location: Cambridge
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Schoolboys

Unread postby Eryx » 11 October 2019, 18:15

It doesn't really matter to me, but when it comes to age I tend to prefer people over 24 nowadays. My preferences are growing up with me! Maturity plays a big role in who I find attractive.
Image

Image Image

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
— Harlan Ellison
User avatar
Eryx
 
Posts: 2098
+1s received: 1043
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:48
Location: Belo Horizonte, MG
Country: Brazil (br)

Re: Schoolboys

Unread postby Marmaduke » 11 October 2019, 18:32

As a related note on decorum, it is never advisable for a 72 year old man to use the word “schoolboys” when describing their sexual partners. Especially in the UK, where schoolboy is generally used to describe boys up to high school leaving age. That age being 16. Which would land a 72 year old on a register.

Just a note.
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 6272
+1s received: 1178
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Schoolboys

Unread postby NvM » 12 October 2019, 01:52

the OP is being honest up front but just feeling this will not turn out as expected.
why does this belong on a gay forum?
NvM
 
Posts: 115
+1s received: 27
Joined: 3 August 2019, 16:43
Location: 5280

Re: Schoolboys

Unread postby Midlifewotsit » 12 October 2019, 06:47

My preferences have kept step with me as I've aged, typically I prefer someone just slightly older than me by year or two.
Midlifewotsit
 
Posts: 18
+1s received: 16
Joined: 24 September 2018, 17:32
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Schoolboys

Unread postby uncut7in » 12 October 2019, 13:22

Marmaduke wrote:As a related note on decorum, it is never advisable for a 72 year old man to use the word “schoolboys” when describing their sexual partners. Especially in the UK, where schoolboy is generally used to describe boys up to high school leaving age. That age being 16. Which would land a 72 year old on a register.

Just a note.


I should stress the young guys I've met could still be described as schoolboys as they were in the 6th form, and also that I don't meet lads under the legal age. Usually it's the young ones that do the chasing, and they are often only interested in meeting younger guys.
uncut7in
 
Posts: 135
+1s received: 32
Joined: 6 November 2016, 19:16
Location: Cambridge
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Schoolboys

Unread postby Marmaduke » 12 October 2019, 13:25

uncut7in wrote:
Marmaduke wrote:As a related note on decorum, it is never advisable for a 72 year old man to use the word “schoolboys” when describing their sexual partners. Especially in the UK, where schoolboy is generally used to describe boys up to high school leaving age. That age being 16. Which would land a 72 year old on a register.

Just a note.


I should stress the young guys I've met could still be described as schoolboys as they were in the 6th form, and also that I don't meet lads under the legal age. Usually it's the young ones that do the chasing, and they are often only interested in meeting younger guys.

You don’t need to rationalise your desires to me. Just know that the path you’re walking is a very narrow and grey one, and it’s through the middle of a minefield.

The juice is probably not worth the squeeze.
User avatar
Marmaduke
 
Posts: 6272
+1s received: 1178
Joined: 23 December 2012, 17:56
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Schoolboys

Unread postby rogonandi » 12 October 2019, 18:35

^ Are you talking about boys who lie about their age and say they’re older than they are, Marmaduke? :)
People love to follow fools; they don't feel so alone then.

Image
User avatar
rogonandi
 
Posts: 1346
+1s received: 850
Joined: 12 May 2016, 10:02
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada (ca)

Re: Schoolboys

Unread postby uncut7in » 12 October 2019, 21:08

I agree that there is a line that mustn't be crossed. As long as it's legal and fully consensual, I don't see any problem in sexual contact between the generations.
uncut7in
 
Posts: 135
+1s received: 32
Joined: 6 November 2016, 19:16
Location: Cambridge
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Schoolboys

Unread postby Capt._Trips » 13 October 2019, 02:39

Imo schoolboys is just an awful phrase. Can't they at least graduate? :lol:

In all seriousness schoolboys sounds like kids in most adults minds.
So i think your wording is just bad.

But like most other replies my taste have matured as i have. When i was a kid i wondered how anyone could like an older guy. But now I'm much more interested into guys my age (32)

All i can say is when i was 18 is want nothing to do with a guy in there 70's no offence. But it seems you found a fetish that you seem perfect for. So i won't tell you not to go for it. Just make sure they are old enough
Formerly Victor_Lazslo
"We are stardust, we are golden." Joni Mitchell

"Sometimes the light's all shinin' on me,
Other times I can barely see.
Lately it occurs to me what a long, strange trip it's been."_____ the grateful dead.

Edna St. Vincent Millay — 'My candle burns at both ends;It will not last the night; But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends—It gives a lovely light!'
User avatar
Capt._Trips
 
Posts: 3256
+1s received: 2096
Joined: 30 September 2017, 16:43
Location: Pennsylvania
Country: United States (us)

Re: Schoolboys

Unread postby Botanical Boy » 16 October 2019, 09:42

uncut7in wrote:I'm a horny hung older top guy, and I'm into slim smooth twinks. I've recently fucked a few 18 yr old schoolboys, and we've both enjoyed the experience. Anyone else like big age gaps such as this?


The idea of having sex with younger guys isn't exactly a turn-off, but I wouldn't say it ranks any higher/lower to me than guys closer to my age (29).

I've only had 3 sexual partners ever, one of which is my now husband and all 3 were virgins when I had sex with them for the first time. The last one was when I was around 19/20 (friend from school, although we were both no longer at college/sixth form).
Image
User avatar
Botanical Boy
 
Posts: 77
+1s received: 26
Joined: 16 October 2019, 07:11
Country: United Kingdom (gb)


Recently active
Users browsing this forum: Adriancali, Brenden, charlie999, CommonCrawl [Bot], elijahh, Google [Bot], kiwirules99, Midlifewotsit and 447 guests