What’s the biggest dick you’ve ever taken?

Share stories, ask questions, get answers.

Re: What’s the biggest dick you’ve ever taken?

Unread postby Derek » 28 October 2020, 01:10

Damn, that's a good story. I was really invested.
User avatar
Derek
 
Posts: 6698
+1s received: 2566
Joined: 21 December 2012, 02:12
Country: United States (us)

Re: What’s the biggest dick you’ve ever taken?

Unread postby Cobalt » 28 October 2020, 01:20

Derek wrote:Damn, that's a good story. I was really invested.

So was my bussy :nod:
User avatar
Cobalt
 
Posts: 54
+1s received: 15
Joined: 21 December 2012, 00:39
Country: United States (us)

Re: What’s the biggest dick you’ve ever taken?

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 28 October 2020, 01:44

Has every sexual experience thereafter been underwhelming?
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 9414
+1s received: 2523
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: What’s the biggest dick you’ve ever taken?

Unread postby Cobalt » 28 October 2020, 06:41

poolerboy0077 wrote:Has every sexual experience thereafter been underwhelming?

Not at all.

I can appreciate that encounter as like a once in a lifetime or once in a very blue moon kind of dick. It would take way too much effort to get my guts rearranged like that on the regular.
User avatar
Cobalt
 
Posts: 54
+1s received: 15
Joined: 21 December 2012, 00:39
Country: United States (us)

Re: What’s the biggest dick you’ve ever taken?

Unread postby Rob 999 » 28 October 2020, 15:23

The biggest cock I've had was about 10inch it was just right for me
Rob 999
 
Posts: 11
+1s received: 4
Joined: 11 July 2020, 14:58

Re: What’s the biggest dick you’ve ever taken?

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 28 October 2020, 16:33

Cobalt wrote:
poolerboy0077 wrote:Has every sexual experience thereafter been underwhelming?

Not at all.

I can appreciate that encounter as like a once in a lifetime or once in a very blue moon kind of dick. It would take way too much effort to get my guts rearranged like that on the regular.

I wonder if getting rammed by monster cock on a regular basis would make a bottom need adult diapers.
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 9414
+1s received: 2523
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: What’s the biggest dick you’ve ever taken?

Unread postby Severelius » 28 October 2020, 16:41

This thread makes me want to try getting fucked...
User avatar
Severelius
 
Posts: 4298
+1s received: 996
Joined: 6 May 2014, 20:49
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What’s the biggest dick you’ve ever taken?

Unread postby Magic J » 28 October 2020, 16:51

Severelius wrote:This thread makes me want to try getting fucked...

Don't do it, you'll get pregnant and die.
Very Silly
User avatar
Magic J
 
Posts: 1533
+1s received: 1181
Joined: 20 December 2012, 23:06
Location: Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What’s the biggest dick you’ve ever taken?

Unread postby Severelius » 28 October 2020, 17:06

Magic J wrote:
Severelius wrote:This thread makes me want to try getting fucked...

Don't do it, you'll get pregnant and die.

But it sounds fun.
User avatar
Severelius
 
Posts: 4298
+1s received: 996
Joined: 6 May 2014, 20:49
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What’s the biggest dick you’ve ever taken?

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 28 October 2020, 20:51

Magic J wrote:
Severelius wrote:This thread makes me want to try getting fucked...

Don't do it, you'll get pregnant and die.

The danger makes it hot.
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 9414
+1s received: 2523
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: What’s the biggest dick you’ve ever taken?

Unread postby FoolyFools » 29 October 2020, 02:25

poolerboy0077 wrote:What’s the biggest dick you’ve ever taken?


Austin Wolf's cock this past February in Miami
User avatar
FoolyFools
 
Posts: 10
+1s received: 6
Joined: 1 January 2018, 01:21
Location: Florida
Country: United States (us)

Re: What’s the biggest dick you’ve ever taken?

Unread postby René » 29 October 2020, 09:47

FoolyFools wrote:
poolerboy0077 wrote:What’s the biggest dick you’ve ever taken?

Austin Wolf's cock this past February in Miami

No way!! Really? :runaway:
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
René
Administrator
 
Posts: 7108
+1s received: 2465
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland / Maryland, USA
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What’s the biggest dick you’ve ever taken?

Unread postby Brenden » 29 October 2020, 15:32

FoolyFools wrote:
poolerboy0077 wrote:What’s the biggest dick you’ve ever taken?

Austin Wolf's cock this past February in Miami

Was it… was it recorded? :D
Disclaimer: All views expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the views of this forum except when otherwise stated or this signature is not present.

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Brenden
Administrator
 
Posts: 8485
+1s received: 3093
Joined: 20 December 2012, 20:12
Location: Maryland, USA / Lanarkshire, Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What’s the biggest dick you’ve ever taken?

Unread postby Severelius » 29 October 2020, 15:44

*searches for Austin Wolf's OnlyFans page*
User avatar
Severelius
 
Posts: 4298
+1s received: 996
Joined: 6 May 2014, 20:49
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What’s the biggest dick you’ve ever taken?

Unread postby Cobalt » 29 October 2020, 16:21

poolerboy0077 wrote:
Cobalt wrote:
poolerboy0077 wrote:Has every sexual experience thereafter been underwhelming?

Not at all.

I can appreciate that encounter as like a once in a lifetime or once in a very blue moon kind of dick. It would take way too much effort to get my guts rearranged like that on the regular.

I wonder if getting rammed by monster cock on a regular basis would make a bottom need adult diapers.

Pooler, that's not how sphincters work.
User avatar
Cobalt
 
Posts: 54
+1s received: 15
Joined: 21 December 2012, 00:39
Country: United States (us)

Re: What’s the biggest dick you’ve ever taken?

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 29 October 2020, 16:50

Cobalt wrote:
poolerboy0077 wrote:
Cobalt wrote:
poolerboy0077 wrote:Has every sexual experience thereafter been underwhelming?

Not at all.

I can appreciate that encounter as like a once in a lifetime or once in a very blue moon kind of dick. It would take way too much effort to get my guts rearranged like that on the regular.

I wonder if getting rammed by monster cock on a regular basis would make a bottom need adult diapers.

Pooler, that's not how sphincters work.

Nonsense. It’s all here in the Kazakh manual by the Ministry of Agriculture and Wildlife.
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 9414
+1s received: 2523
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: What’s the biggest dick you’ve ever taken?

Unread postby Gaygoddess » 30 October 2020, 18:53

I think the biggest dick I've ever taken was this year. Probably like 2 months ago... If I had to guess I would say he was around 9 or 10 inches. Would NEVER do it again. I absolutely hate large dick. It's aesthetically appealing but doesn't feel sexy. I couldn't sleep at all the night we fucked, had to call off from work, and was in pain for like 3 days. He totally fucked with my sciatic nerve lol..
Gaygoddess
 
Posts: 25
+1s received: 7
Joined: 30 September 2018, 20:22
Country: United States (us)

Re: What’s the biggest dick you’ve ever taken?

Unread postby poolerboy0077 » 30 October 2020, 21:18

Gaygoddess wrote:I think the biggest dick I've ever taken was this year. Probably like 2 months ago... If I had to guess I would say he was around 9 or 10 inches. Would NEVER do it again. I absolutely hate large dick. It's aesthetically appealing but doesn't feel sexy. I couldn't sleep at all the night we fucked, had to call off from work, and was in pain for like 3 days. He totally fucked with my sciatic nerve lol..

Nobody likes a show off. :rolleyes:
Blow: "Nowadays even Liam can release an album of his screechy vocals and it'll probably go #1..."
Ramzus: I can admit that I'm horny just about 24/7
homomorphism: I used to not think your name was deshay and that Erick was just being racist
Hunter: sometimes I think I was literally born to be a pornstar
User avatar
poolerboy0077
 
Posts: 9414
+1s received: 2523
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:20
Country: United States (us)

Re: What’s the biggest dick you’ve ever taken?

Unread postby weedan » 31 October 2020, 01:02

About 9" and quite thick, it belonged to an older guy i was seeing for a wee while, he was always gentle to start and then once i was use to his cock he would bang away. I was 36 at the time and I knew what i doing. we have hooked up a couple of times since we spilt mainly when he horny and wants some fun.
You are unique, just like everybody else.
User avatar
weedan
 
Posts: 26
+1s received: 9
Joined: 27 July 2020, 00:24
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: What’s the biggest dick you’ve ever taken?

Unread postby erti » 31 October 2020, 01:47

Biggest dick I’ve had is my jack rabbit vibrator...
“Don't take my devils away, because my angels may flee too.”

― Rainer Maria Rilke
User avatar
erti
 
Posts: 1527
+1s received: 950
Joined: 30 November 2018, 09:58
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Country: United States (us)

PreviousNext

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Google [Bot], PanicP, René, ryan.j50, Yandex [Bot] and 226 guests