Would you have sex with a straight guy?

Share stories, ask questions, get answers.

Re: Would you have sex with a straight guy?

Unread postby taraya22 » 9 October 2021, 10:50

Yes of course i guess that will be much better if you want to keep your relation descret as he will be more careful to mention about us.
taraya22
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 7 October 2021, 19:10

Re: Would you have sex with a straight guy?

Unread postby ThatNomad » 10 October 2021, 15:55

97_guy wrote:Would you agree to have sex with a guy that is straight but willing to have fun with men?


Anyone who is attractive, and completely open and willing to explore sex is someone I'd be likely to want to have sex with. But I wouldn't likely consider them straight. An actual straight man, no, I would not, because I have more self-respect than that and have too much respect for other people.

Just about all the people I've ever know who say they've done so have only had the opportunity because the "straight" guy was so drunk he likely wasn't even sure what was going on, and frankly, that's just rape if it's done intentionally. Think of the phrase "How many beer queer?" and you get what I'm saying. These are people who have intentionally gotten a guy so drunk that all of his inhibitions fell away just so they could try to take advantage of him. The rest of them weren't sleeping with a straight guy, they were sleeping with either a bisexual, or someone so deep in the closet they couldn't come to terms with the fact that they were actually gay and were seeking sex on the down low.
User avatar
ThatNomad
 
Posts: 197
+1s received: 94
Joined: 22 June 2020, 18:54
Country: United States (us)

PostThis post was deleted by Brenden on 26 October 2021, 16:27.
Reason: porn spam

Re: Would you have sex with a straight guy?

Unread postby Bimm » 23 November 2021, 20:53

Yes, but, if he is willing and really wants it, is he completely straight?
Bimm
 
Posts: 16
+1s received: 4
Joined: 8 November 2021, 17:48
Location: Houston, TX USA
Country: United States (us)

Re: Would you have sex with a straight guy?

Unread postby Eryx » 28 November 2021, 18:14

Derek wrote:There are many closet-cases out there, but there may be just as many people who are drawn by whim or by circumstance to a more freewheeling sexual expression, and it's not fair or necessary to saddle them with this kind of conceited stricture. If we can't get past this point, then the sexual revolution still has a long way to go.
Disagree with the italicized part, one thing is more likely than the other, otherwise we wouldn't be so surprised with exceptions. Stereotypes are built out of commonality. Sure, rare things exist, but they remain rare.
ImageImageImage Image Image Image ImageImage

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
— Harlan Ellison
User avatar
Eryx
 
Posts: 3091
+1s received: 2044
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:48
Location: Belo Horizonte, MG
Country: Brazil (br)

Re: Would you have sex with a straight guy?

Unread postby Derek » 29 November 2021, 07:44

Eryx wrote:
Derek wrote:There are many closet-cases out there, but there may be just as many people who are drawn by whim or by circumstance to a more freewheeling sexual expression, and it's not fair or necessary to saddle them with this kind of conceited stricture. If we can't get past this point, then the sexual revolution still has a long way to go.
Disagree with the italicized part, one thing is more likely than the other, otherwise we wouldn't be so surprised with exceptions. Stereotypes are built out of commonality. Sure, rare things exist, but they remain rare.

I imagine the ratio of one to the other is much different today than it was twenty years ago. I have no sense of it and I would rather not try to pin it down using a stereotype that's on its way to becoming obsolete.
User avatar
Derek
 
Posts: 7153
+1s received: 2825
Joined: 21 December 2012, 02:12
Country: United States (us)

Re: Would you have sex with a straight guy?

Unread postby Eryx » 29 November 2021, 13:40

Fair enough.
ImageImageImage Image Image Image ImageImage

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
— Harlan Ellison
User avatar
Eryx
 
Posts: 3091
+1s received: 2044
Joined: 20 December 2012, 21:48
Location: Belo Horizonte, MG
Country: Brazil (br)

Re: Would you have sex with a straight guy?

Unread postby LokiMayBeSalmon » 11 December 2021, 14:51

Yes, absolutely. I dunno if I should say this but I 'seduced' a straight guy in uni after we were at a bar. We were friends anyway but we got to 69'ing. I came inside his mouth and he swallowed and so did he. He behaved happy but ashamed afterwards and refused to talk about it.

A few months later he end sup horny and initiating it in my room. We sucked each other off in turn. I was actually making a specific point NOT to do anything to turn him on or suggest doing anythin after how he reaced last time. But then I saw he was hard as a bloody baton tucking his cock, very obviously, under his belt. Then he just went for me and sucked me off then I returned the favour.

A few months later he winds up with a girlfriend and says he wants to be straight.

It's a shame - he had a body to die for.
LokiMayBeSalmon
 
Posts: 25
+1s received: 6
Joined: 11 December 2021, 11:19

Re: Would you have sex with a straight guy?

Unread postby GayinIndiana » 11 February 2022, 05:16

I have, twice. I'll pass up on the first time, but the second time was bliss.
GayinIndiana
 
Posts: 19
+1s received: 8
Joined: 9 February 2022, 23:20
Location: Indiana (USA)
Country: United States (us)

Re: Would you have sex with a straight guy?

Unread postby spankablebob » 24 February 2022, 15:38

Bimm wrote:Yes, but, if he is willing and really wants it, is he completely straight?


That was me at one point in my life.

I had a very close gay friend that pursued me for several years, but I resisted, because I was "straight," or so I believed.

Finally, he was going to be sleeping over my apartment in my bed (there wasn't much other furniture) one night. I knew he had a fetish for a particular kind of men's underwear (white Calvin Klein briefs) and I wore them to bed intentionally. So, I was playing the cock tease.

Subconsciously I wanted it, but wasn't ready to admit it.

He had me out of the briefs pretty quickly and I was his "pillow princess" for the night.

I had a bit of a problem with what transpired, but got over it, and had him back over several nights later for the express purpose of "returning the favor."

It was all wonderful, I came to grips with being bisexual, and we became an item for several years.

So, if he wants it, on some level, he isn't straight.
spankablebob
 
Posts: 14
+1s received: 5
Joined: 16 February 2022, 18:07
Location: Greater Boston
Country: United States (us)

Re: Would you have sex with a straight guy?

Unread postby blondambition » 25 February 2022, 14:27

I have many times. Even more than once with some. :heart:
blondambition
 
Posts: 27
+1s received: 8
Joined: 3 June 2021, 17:21
Country: United States (us)

Re: Would you have sex with a straight guy?

Unread postby Jryski » 26 February 2022, 06:27

No.
User avatar
Jryski
 
Posts: 862
+1s received: 577
Joined: 6 May 2019, 10:00

Re: Would you have sex with a straight guy?

Unread postby Jackham » 26 February 2022, 10:25

Then Answer is Yes. You can turn someone to gay. I was not very gay. But one of my friend turned me. Whenever he feels me alone. He come to me. And start chatting about girls. I really enjoyed conversation with him. Gradually he moved from girls topics to boys . I was attracted with his talking already. Now that's not matter he is talking about the girls or boys. So i was being attracted to the boys. He told me alot pf stories daily, like today he has done sex with a hot boy. So i was more attracted. I want to do that also. He often offer me to have a sex with those boys to whom he has done. But i was shy and worried. One day he come to my home. He asked for my parents. I told him that they are not at home. I was using my pc at that time. Then he sit on the chair beneath me. And messaged me hi. I was really confused that why he his not talking to me physical instead of messaging. I asked on messen yes what happened? He was sending some love emoji's. And suddenly he messaged that I want to touch your cock. Just for your enjoyment as i noticed you want some enjoyment. I was shocked and surprised of his message. But i needed someone to make me enjoy. So i said. Ok you can…😛. He move to me and catch my cock on my pent. He was really master in that work. My cock stands up while he was doing this job. Then he opened my pant's button and drive me cock out of it. And again he was doing the great job. Here is the best part of story. 😍 He was touching my cock normally i was enjoying and suddenly he give a beautiful blowjob❤️. I was shocked 😲. Because i was not expecting for blowjob from him. It was the best thing of the world😍. I have never forget it. It was first time to get a blowjob. So he has not sucked my cock more than 30 seconds that i have cumed in his mouth. I was little bit worried thay he will be angry to cum in his mouth 👄 but he was not. Then he cleaned my cock with a cloth. And he was gone. On the next day he again want me to do and this time he said to get his ass fucked by me. I was in severe pain for the last night. I was disagree to him for this. But he come near to me and with his kisses on my lips and on cock i was agreed again. I kicked his ass really hardly. And he said that he really enjoyed to get fucked from me. At that time I was 16 years old he was also same. So we continued this for next to years. In these two years i fucked him 100 of times. And Now i am 19 year old. When is was 18 i was not enjoying to do anal sex. But his blowjob was really awesome till now. I said him that i will not do anal sex next time. He was agreed with only blowjob ❤️ because he love me and my cock. But after a month he was end up with it. His ass was burning for a cock and i was not agreed for that so he was displeased with me. And we stopped this. I really missed his blowjobs and still missing but I can't do anything. I think he has found another one. And I am single now. This was my story hope you enjoyed it. Any gay interested can contact me. Thanks
Jackham
 
Posts: 6
+1s received: 1
Joined: 26 February 2022, 10:05

Re: Would you have sex with a straight guy?

Unread postby Jryski » 26 February 2022, 19:52

Jackham wrote:Then Answer is Yes. You can turn someone to gay. I was not very gay. But one of my friend turned me. Whenever he feels me alone. He come to me. And start chatting about girls. I really enjoyed conversation with him. Gradually he moved from girls topics to boys . I was attracted with his talking already. Now that's not matter he is talking about the girls or boys. So i was being attracted to the boys. He told me alot pf stories daily, like today he has done sex with a hot boy. So i was more attracted. I want to do that also. He often offer me to have a sex with those boys to whom he has done. But i was shy and worried. One day he come to my home. He asked for my parents. I told him that they are not at home. I was using my pc at that time. Then he sit on the chair beneath me. And messaged me hi. I was really confused that why he his not talking to me physical instead of messaging. I asked on messen yes what happened? He was sending some love emoji's. And suddenly he messaged that I want to touch your cock. Just for your enjoyment as i noticed you want some enjoyment. I was shocked and surprised of his message. But i needed someone to make me enjoy. So i said. Ok you can…😛. He move to me and catch my cock on my pent. He was really master in that work. My cock stands up while he was doing this job. Then he opened my pant's button and drive me cock out of it. And again he was doing the great job. Here is the best part of story. 😍 He was touching my cock normally i was enjoying and suddenly he give a beautiful blowjob❤️. I was shocked 😲. Because i was not expecting for blowjob from him. It was the best thing of the world😍. I have never forget it. It was first time to get a blowjob. So he has not sucked my cock more than 30 seconds that i have cumed in his mouth. I was little bit worried thay he will be angry to cum in his mouth 👄 but he was not. Then he cleaned my cock with a cloth. And he was gone. On the next day he again want me to do and this time he said to get his ass fucked by me. I was in severe pain for the last night. I was disagree to him for this. But he come near to me and with his kisses on my lips and on cock i was agreed again. I kicked his ass really hardly. And he said that he really enjoyed to get fucked from me. At that time I was 16 years old he was also same. So we continued this for next to years. In these two years i fucked him 100 of times. And Now i am 19 year old. When is was 18 i was not enjoying to do anal sex. But his blowjob was really awesome till now. I said him that i will not do anal sex next time. He was agreed with only blowjob ❤️ because he love me and my cock. But after a month he was end up with it. His ass was burning for a cock and i was not agreed for that so he was displeased with me. And we stopped this. I really missed his blowjobs and still missing but I can't do anything. I think he has found another one. And I am single now. This was my story hope you enjoyed it. Any gay interested can contact me. Thanks

You’re at least a little gay for you to enjoy sexual attention from men. Sexuality is on a spectrum. There’s more than just gay or straight. And if someone is gay and you’re invested in turning them gay, that isn’t consent and shouldn’t happen.
User avatar
Jryski
 
Posts: 862
+1s received: 577
Joined: 6 May 2019, 10:00

Re: Would you have sex with a straight guy?

Unread postby spankablebob » 23 March 2022, 18:03

Jryski wrote:
Jackham wrote:
You’re at least a little gay for you to enjoy sexual attention from men. Sexuality is on a spectrum. There’s more than just gay or straight. And if someone is gay and you’re invested in turning them gay, that isn’t consent and shouldn’t happen.


Well, in my situation described above, my friend was invested in turning me to be less than straight, at least. Admittedly, there was some non consensual contact along the way, that I resisted. Eventually, I decided it was something I was interested in pursuing. He started taking me to gay bars, parties, etc. I enjoyed it all, but wasn't going to go completely gay.

If he wasn't such a close friend, I'm not sure if I would have tried sex with a man. I did have plenty of other opportunities back then.

In the end, my regret was that I hadn't tied it at a younger age.
spankablebob
 
Posts: 14
+1s received: 5
Joined: 16 February 2022, 18:07
Location: Greater Boston
Country: United States (us)

Re: Would you have sex with a straight guy?

Unread postby jaredjoy90 » 24 March 2022, 17:53

Maybe a better way to have phrased the question would be "would you like to convince a straight man to have gay sex?"

Its how I was sold on turning gay. If you haven't tasted something you can't miss it...
User avatar
jaredjoy90
 
Posts: 96
+1s received: 26
Joined: 15 April 2020, 16:39
Country: Canada (ca)

Re: Would you have sex with a straight guy?

Unread postby spankablebob » 24 March 2022, 20:03

jaredjoy90 wrote:Maybe a better way to have phrased the question would be "would you like to convince a straight man to have gay sex?"

Its how I was sold on turning gay. If you haven't tasted something you can't miss it...


Well, I wasn't necessarily talked into it. There were advances from him over the years that I declined, then one night due to circumstances we ended up in bed, drunk and stoned, in just briefs. It was inevitable at that point.

My friend passed away unfortunately several years later. It has always been a desire of mine to "pay it forward" on his behalf, and introduce another man to gay sex.
spankablebob
 
Posts: 14
+1s received: 5
Joined: 16 February 2022, 18:07
Location: Greater Boston
Country: United States (us)

Re: Would you have sex with a straight guy?

Unread postby Curiousone71 » 20 August 2022, 21:51

I’m a “straight” man that has been married to the same woman for 25 years. Recently a friends party that my wife didn’t go too a guy and I started talking about golf and life and he told me he was gay. I confessed to him I’ve been curious about being with a man sexually for over 30 years. We ended up outside alone smoking cigars and he put his hand on the crotch of my pants and I got hard. We remained in contact and have talked about doing more.
Curiousone71
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 20 August 2022, 21:13

Previous

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], rjthongs, Seznam [Bot] and 408 guests