Page 35 of 38

Re: What's the last thing you bought?

Unread postPosted: 3 May 2020, 21:18
by erti
bought Acer Spin 3 SP314-53GN-52GR Touch 14" 2-in-1 Laptop Computer - Silver

https://www.microcenter.com/product/616 ... r---silver

decided to do something for myself.

Re: What's the last thing you bought?

Unread postPosted: 23 May 2020, 20:25
by René
This heated shirt. I use it with an extra large power bank in my pocket connected with a short USB extension cord.

As someone who feels cold all the time in all but the hottest weather even indoors unless the thermostat is set to at least 23 °C (73.5 °F), this is an incredible innovation. :awesome:

Re: What's the last thing you bought?

Unread postPosted: 25 May 2020, 22:36
by betonhaus

Re: What's the last thing you bought?

Unread postPosted: 26 May 2020, 00:28
by Brenden

That's a lot of money just for a bean bag chair.

Re: What's the last thing you bought?

Unread postPosted: 26 May 2020, 00:31
by Brenden
We bought our boyfriend a waffle maker because he loves waffles but for some reason a waffle maker wasn't among his dozen or so kitchen appliances.

We've already used it to make coconut-flour waffles and we'll be making almond-flour waffles next, because he has a bunch of low-carb/paleo flours that are past their best-before date, leftover from a former boyfriend who was really into low-carb baking.

Re: What's the last thing you bought?

Unread postPosted: 27 May 2020, 04:32
by betonhaus
Brenden wrote:

That's a lot of money just for a bean bag chair.

1. It's a BIIIIIIIIG beanbag chair
2. It's technically not beans but a special foam
3. That price is in Canadian Pesos.

Re: What's the last thing you bought?

Unread postPosted: 27 May 2020, 13:29
by Brenden
betonhaus wrote:
Brenden wrote:

That's a lot of money just for a bean bag chair.

1. It's a BIIIIIIIIG beanbag chair
2. It's technically not beans but a special foam
3. That price is in Canadian Pesos.

1. I went back and looked and it is indeed more like a couch!
3. I know. :P I converted it to real money in my head.

Re: What's the last thing you bought?

Unread postPosted: 30 May 2020, 13:00
by ShutUpAndBeHappy
Amazon order. Some freeze dried chicken and raw hides for my dog, as well as a new container of toner.

Re: What's the last thing you bought?

Unread postPosted: 4 June 2020, 19:53
by Severelius
The first volume of Robert A. Caro's (currently) 4-volume biography of former US President Lyndon B. Johnson.

Re: What's the last thing you bought?

Unread postPosted: 20 June 2020, 03:50
by poolerboy0077
I just bought Nielsen-Massey Pure Vanilla Extract because it’s supposed to be amazing. Then I realized I meant to buy their Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Extract but I cant replace this expensive product because it’s not eligible for that due to the pandemic. :(

Re: What's the last thing you bought?

Unread postPosted: 20 June 2020, 03:56
by Sullivan
That's a Derek-y problem.

I was expecting to read about, like, a Justin Bieber sex doll.

Re: What's the last thing you bought?

Unread postPosted: 20 June 2020, 04:34
by Derek
What I would give for Johnny problems. 'I was supposed to get paid to go read books in Italy!' 'The guy from Grindr who sucks my dick has bad taste in impressionist art!' 'The cornerstore was out of pistachio so I had to get Chunky Monkey!'

Re: What's the last thing you bought?

Unread postPosted: 20 June 2020, 04:53
by poolerboy0077
Derek wrote:'I was supposed to get paid to go read books in Italy!'

He’s Elio from Call Me By Your Name? Huh. I just figured he was touring Italy off his parent’s dime to get fat off brioche and granita.

Re: What's the last thing you bought?

Unread postPosted: 20 June 2020, 05:08
by Derek
Replace granita with gelato and Armie Hammer's glorious cock with third-rate Grindr pipe, and yes, he's Elio.

Re: What's the last thing you bought?

Unread postPosted: 20 June 2020, 05:16
by Sullivan
These are low blows. That first, very real problem still has me out $650 in airfare expenses the university is dragging its feet on reimbursing so smh

Re: What's the last thing you bought?

Unread postPosted: 20 June 2020, 05:38
by Derek
Speaking of feet and financial problems, have you considered camming?

Re: What's the last thing you bought?

Unread postPosted: 20 June 2020, 09:41
by josheTR
Err...... a fleshlight :lol:

Re: What's the last thing you bought?

Unread postPosted: 20 June 2020, 10:45
by Brenden
A Villeroy & Boch cast iron fondue pot. Going to use it this evening!

Re: What's the last thing you bought?

Unread postPosted: 20 June 2020, 10:55
by René
josheTR wrote:Err...... a fleshlight :lol:

When you say fleshlight, I hope you mean fleshjack. :P

Brenden has one. I've been using it sometimes recently... trying to get into topping :lol:

Re: What's the last thing you bought?

Unread postPosted: 20 June 2020, 12:22
by josheTR
I meant flashlight.. of course! Such filth! Lol