Page 4 of 4

Re: Me vs. the World

Unread postPosted: 15 January 2022, 13:25
by waytoogay
Congrats on losing the argument by trying to cheat and false association and get bent, slaver. ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_fallacy
An association fallacy is an informal inductive fallacy of the hasty-generalization or red-herring type and which asserts, by irrelevant association and often by appeal to emotion, that qualities of one thing are inherently qualities of another. Two types of association fallacies are sometimes referred to as guilt by association and honor by association.

Re: Me vs. the World

Unread postPosted: 15 January 2022, 14:21
by PopTart
waytoogay wrote:Congrats on losing the argument by trying to cheat and false association and get bent, slaver. ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_fallacy
An association fallacy is an informal inductive fallacy of the hasty-generalization or red-herring type and which asserts, by irrelevant association and often by appeal to emotion, that qualities of one thing are inherently qualities of another. Two types of association fallacies are sometimes referred to as guilt by association and honor by association.
Losing the argument? You truly are pathetic. Is it any wonder you have to drink yourself silly and beg Internet strangers to take you seriously? :shake:

Cheat? Where are your statistics? Where are your facts? Oh, that's right, they don't exist, which you claim is the result of a concerted effort to demonise child molesters and paedophiles, who are infact, most numerous and in truth, have every little persons best interests at heart, like their freedom to choose, to trust the kind of people that would look at their pre-developed minds and bodies and ... want...

How convenient.

All documented cases of paedophilia, clearly show their pathology. As the third link will attest, with the PDF file, you claimed not to be able to find. :shrug:

Oh you are guilty. Guilty of advocating for the abuse of children, which is morally reprehensible.

There is no false association here, you have made your position on the matter quite clear. The association is of your own making. You have gone out of your way to promote and advocate for people who have caused immeasurable harm, even to some people who come here to this very forum.

Re: Me vs. the World

Unread postPosted: 15 January 2022, 14:31
by PopTart
It's as if some people can't equate the reality that over a quarter of modern slaves are made up of sex slaves, compared to those that are sold as agricultural slaves, domestic slaves or other commercial slaves. Or that, of sex slaves, those are predominantly derived from under age children and minors, and the predominant partaker of those kinds of slaves... why, it's paedophiles and child molesters! Shock horror.

Such a principled bunch, totally trust worthy with young, impressionable people who won't likely have the mental or emotional faculty to say no, or even realise they *CAN* say no. Or the physical strength to resist if their protestations fall upon deaf ears.

No, no problems here, let's make them all "free" or in what paedophiles and child molesters really want, non interference in their pursuit of satisfying their lust at any cost.

Yay, freedom.

Re: Me vs. the World

Unread postPosted: 15 January 2022, 15:25
by waytoogay
Homophobes spent decades trying to paint homosexuals as pedophiles, and instead of learning from this unfair treatment some idiot gay people turned right around and are trying to paint pedophiles as rapists. All this instead of going after actual rapists regardless of tribalist collective guilt fallacies. Speaking of children, the guy above doesn't even have the reading and reasoning skills of a 5-year-old and still gets to vote on what other people get to do with their bodies. Isn't the violent ogre mob rule that is democracy beautiful?

Re: Me vs. the World

Unread postPosted: 15 January 2022, 16:17
by waytoogay
Can we start over? I want to be nice to people and make friends. :keke:

Problem is I'm an INTP-T and find it much easier being critical and a troll and starting holy wars online than actually contributing constructive positive content.

When people are friendly with me I actually freak out and get shy because I don't know what to say to them. :|

Re: Me vs. the World

Unread postPosted: 15 January 2022, 21:30
by pozzie
waytoogay wrote:Can we start over? I want to be nice to people and make friends. :keke:

Problem is I'm an INTP-T and find it much easier being critical and a troll and starting holy wars online than actually contributing constructive positive content.

When people are friendly with me I actually freak out and get shy because I don't know what to say to them. :|


@waytoogay, this last message is important. I hope you consider it and take it to heart so to speak. You aren't the only INTP in the room (I forget when I last took the extended test and don't remember what I scored for part after the hyphen.) I too have found that I often am an outlier in thought: for example, I'm not excited about vaccine mandates but find corporate mandates much more objectionable than governmental - preferably promulgated by elected officials or bodies rather than bureaucratic agencies though clearly my confidence in elected officials ebbs and flows across jurisdictions.

Anyway, I went back and looked at the first post in this thread and it's pretty much in line with what you describe above. Even though it and the next pretty much say, "I'm lonely and bored," neither really communicate "let's be friends." I do recognize that there are some online who like to provoke, troll, and start flame wars. They get a charge, their jollies, from doing such. They also aren't very popular and rarely find friends, if they seek them, online.

If you want to make friends, you might want to consider a different approach. While I have become friends with someone whom I've had an intense disagreement with IRL, not sure I can think of such an instance online. Online friendships are so fleeting and superficial and it's so easy to put trolls on ignore. Especially online, we have so much ability to control how others perceive us and our motivations.

Walking into a bar, rolled up sleeves, fists clenched doesn't exactly communicate "let's be friends" or "I'm looking for a roll in the sack." Capisce?

Re: Me vs. the World

Unread postPosted: 15 January 2022, 22:26
by Derek
Can I reiterate the point of my earlier posts, which was to ask why any of you are talking to this person?

Re: Me vs. the World

Unread postPosted: 26 May 2022, 17:47
by waytoogay
pozzie wrote:
waytoogay wrote:Can we start over? I want to be nice to people and make friends. :keke:

Problem is I'm an INTP-T and find it much easier being critical and a troll and starting holy wars online than actually contributing constructive positive content.

When people are friendly with me I actually freak out and get shy because I don't know what to say to them. :|


@waytoogay, this last message is important. I hope you consider it and take it to heart so to speak. You aren't the only INTP in the room (I forget when I last took the extended test and don't remember what I scored for part after the hyphen.) I too have found that I often am an outlier in thought: for example, I'm not excited about vaccine mandates but find corporate mandates much more objectionable than governmental - preferably promulgated by elected officials or bodies rather than bureaucratic agencies though clearly my confidence in elected officials ebbs and flows across jurisdictions.

Anyway, I went back and looked at the first post in this thread and it's pretty much in line with what you describe above. Even though it and the next pretty much say, "I'm lonely and bored," neither really communicate "let's be friends." I do recognize that there are some online who like to provoke, troll, and start flame wars. They get a charge, their jollies, from doing such. They also aren't very popular and rarely find friends, if they seek them, online.

If you want to make friends, you might want to consider a different approach. While I have become friends with someone whom I've had an intense disagreement with IRL, not sure I can think of such an instance online. Online friendships are so fleeting and superficial and it's so easy to put trolls on ignore. Especially online, we have so much ability to control how others perceive us and our motivations.

Walking into a bar, rolled up sleeves, fists clenched doesn't exactly communicate "let's be friends" or "I'm looking for a roll in the sack." Capisce?

Thank you for the kind words, m'nigger.

Re: Me vs. the World

Unread postPosted: 26 May 2022, 18:00
by waytoogay
Derek wrote:Can I reiterate the point of my earlier posts, which was to ask why any of you are talking to this person?

Obviously because I'm unique and an individualist and my opinions matter a lot. U mad because your a normie lol

Re: Me vs. the World

Unread postPosted: 26 May 2022, 18:04
by waytoogay
An update on my life. I deleted my password for this site because I was tired of the flame wars and it was taking up too much of my time. I'm obviously drunk again which is why I'm back even tho I swore never to return. But y'all are blessed with my presence once again. So this whole war thing started and I'm freaking out because if things don't go well for the Russian army they might draft my bf and me (and because people are fucking dying as we speak needless to mention). We're currently planning on moving to another country, once he gets his degree.

Re: Me vs. the World

Unread postPosted: 26 May 2022, 18:05
by waytoogay

Re: Me vs. the World

Unread postPosted: 26 May 2022, 18:12
by waytoogay
I have an excuse to be drunk in that he just celebrated his 24th birthday. Damn it feels good to have a younger lover.