Page 3 of 32

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postPosted: 30 December 2012, 16:36
by canna
I wouldn't really say its more cost effective. (bud vaps) (oil vaps are). I like the AroMed vap primarily because its forced air and water filtered.

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postPosted: 30 December 2012, 16:42
by René
canna wrote:Tinctures are one of my favorite "healthier" ways of consuming it.

The first couple of times I used it I used hash to make hash hot chocolate. My mum and sister were quite surprised when they walked in on me in the kitchen preparing it. :P

hnngh wrote:
René wrote:
hnngh wrote:I know it's bad for you, but I've always really liked smoking weed. I love the thick smoke clouds and doing smoke tricks and just the entire process is appealing to me.

Get a vapouriser, that way it's actually good for you. :)

Maybe I will. I assume that it's more cost effective as well. Maybe I'll get it for my birthday. What do you suggest?

I've never smoked it myself, but I'm told you'll end up using significantly less since nothing gets wasted by burning up.

The Volcano is excellent, though it might be too pricey and isn't portable. One of my cousins just got an Arizer Solo which he's trying out today.

Here's a site that has reviews and ratings of a wide range of models: http://www.vapecritic.com/

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postPosted: 30 December 2012, 16:47
by canna
Rene, so do you only smoke in your home then? What about if you go out? [get the oil pen :-)]
Side note-I have a car charger for my vap pen, I thought that was a little to much encouragement.

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postPosted: 30 December 2012, 16:50
by René
canna wrote:Rene, so do you only smoke in your home then? What about if you go out? [get the oil pen :-)]
Side note-I have a car charger for my vap pen, I thought that was a little to much encouragement.

Just at my parents' house when I'm staying over here (in the Netherlands) as it's not legal in the country I currently live in (the UK).
When I'm out I'm usually driving, which is obviously not a situation in which you should be high on weed. :P

I enjoy just doing it at home together with Brenden, watching funny stuff on TV, having a good meal and playing the piano.

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postPosted: 30 December 2012, 20:11
by Brenden
I'd much rather do it in our own home, though. I can't wait to live here.

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postPosted: 30 December 2012, 20:14
by Lucas
No sleep, some weed, feelin good.

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postPosted: 1 January 2013, 08:26
by Milo
Tincture ^^

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postPosted: 1 January 2013, 14:54
by Lucas
weed alcohol and delusions of grandeur

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postPosted: 1 January 2013, 20:24
by canna
So im actually doing it. Going to roll up a joint instead of smoking hash. Got me some purps and I wanna taste it before I make oil.

So cannabis, lots and lots of it.

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postPosted: 2 January 2013, 12:31
by niko123
Brenden wrote:Nope. I've always been pro-cannabis, and I've never smoked.

You've never smoked pot before? You've only ever vaporized it? :squint: Did you only start using pot after meeting Rene?

It cannot be denied that there is something about smoking from a spliff or a bong that, somehow, someway, is better sometimes than a vaporizer. In a group setting with friends, I personally prefer passing a bong around. :shrug:

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postPosted: 2 January 2013, 12:39
by Brenden
niko123 wrote:
Brenden wrote:Nope. I've always been pro-cannabis, and I've never smoked.

You've never smoked pot before? You've only ever vaporized it? :squint: Did you only start using pot after meeting Rene?

I guess there were two times I used it with a hookah at my cousin's when I was 14, but I didn't get that high and only remember falling asleep shortly after each time.

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postPosted: 2 January 2013, 12:59
by René
niko123 wrote:
Brenden wrote:Nope. I've always been pro-cannabis, and I've never smoked.

You've never smoked pot before? You've only ever vaporized it? :squint: Did you only start using pot after meeting Rene?

I never smoked it either (or smoked anything for that matter).

I tried it out by making hash hot chocolate (having ordered the hash from an online coffeeshop), decided I liked it, and got a vaporiser.

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postPosted: 2 January 2013, 16:16
by Eryx
Alcohol :)

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postPosted: 2 January 2013, 19:48
by baileyscheesecake
Lol. Cough syrup. Drugs are a social thing to me, so it's doubtful I'd be on anything and on here. :/ Though, there was one time I snorted MDMA while on video chat on GTF... my friend was in the bathroom, and I got bored. She was taking forever.

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postPosted: 2 January 2013, 20:21
by canna
baileyscheesecake wrote:Lol. Cough syrup. Drugs are a social thing to me, so it's doubtful I'd be on anything and on here. :/ Though, there was one time I snorted MDMA while on video chat on GTF... my friend was in the bathroom, and I got bored. She was taking forever.


dextromethorphan is not a drug worth using imo.
Love MDMA tho. On my list of my top 5 drugs.





Today is my last day of vaca. ACID TRIP!

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postPosted: 2 January 2013, 23:33
by baileyscheesecake
I've only done acid twice. First time was horrible, really put me off, did it again this summer and it was amazing. Yeah, I love MDMA. Like Mcats and ket, too, but E is definitely the best out of those sorts of drugs. Blue ghosts are the best E pills, but powder is better again. Weed is my personal favourite drug. :P I don't get drunk a lot these days, it makes me so depressed. Cigarettes are the only thing I'm addicted to. I usually enjoy said addiction, but right now because I'm sick, every fag makes me feel like shit, yet I keep smoking, which sucks. :(

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postPosted: 2 January 2013, 23:44
by canna
baileyscheesecake wrote:I've only done acid twice. First time was horrible, really put me off, did it again this summer and it was amazing. Yeah, I love MDMA. Like Mcats and ket, too, but E is definitely the best out of those sorts of drugs. Blue ghosts are the best E pills, but powder is better again. Weed is my personal favourite drug. :P I don't get drunk a lot these days, it makes me so depressed. Cigarettes are the only thing I'm addicted to. I usually enjoy said addiction, but right now because I'm sick, every fag makes me feel like shit, yet I keep smoking, which sucks. :(


E pills.... that's nasty also. "blue ghosts" is that what the person named it while cutting it down?
Every shift I work (emt) we generally have someone who has OD'ed on E or some other kind of prescription cross reaction.
You should quit smoking cigs tho. I promise you will feel much better, plus think of the money you could spend on pot instead.

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postPosted: 3 January 2013, 04:30
by acpro
canna wrote:
Brenden wrote:We vapourise the bud.



Get one of these boys, its like all I smoke. Fast, scentless, portable, and its a great buzz. Gotta turn the bud into oil first. Pm if you care to know more.
http://www.710pen.com/


My boyfriend has one of these http://www.ploom.com/pax If apple were to develop a vaporizer, I think it would look like that. I don't smoke regularly, so I can't really compare the performance to other vaps, but I think it works well. Believe it or not, I've only smoked out of one other vaporizer.

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postPosted: 3 January 2013, 04:39
by Xan
acpro wrote:
canna wrote:
Brenden wrote:We vapourise the bud.



Get one of these boys, its like all I smoke. Fast, scentless, portable, and its a great buzz. Gotta turn the bud into oil first. Pm if you care to know more.
http://www.710pen.com/


My boyfriend has one of these http://www.ploom.com/pax If apple were to develop a vaporizer, I think it would look like that. I don't smoke regularly, so I can't really compare the performance to other vaps, but I think it works well. Believe it or not, I've only smoked out of one other vaporizer.


That pax "pen" vaporizer is the first one like that I have seen that doesn't seem to require an oil/extract.

Re: What are you on right now?

Unread postPosted: 3 January 2013, 04:48
by acpro
Xan wrote:
acpro wrote:
canna wrote:
Brenden wrote:We vapourise the bud.



Get one of these boys, its like all I smoke. Fast, scentless, portable, and its a great buzz. Gotta turn the bud into oil first. Pm if you care to know more.
http://www.710pen.com/


My boyfriend has one of these http://www.ploom.com/pax If apple were to develop a vaporizer, I think it would look like that. I don't smoke regularly, so I can't really compare the performance to other vaps, but I think it works well. Believe it or not, I've only smoked out of one other vaporizer.


That pax "pen" vaporizer is the first one like that I have seen that doesn't seem to require an oil/extract.


Do most "pen" vaporizers require oil/extract? I'm pretty sure most regular vaporizers can be used with regular bud.

I actually have the thing at my house isf you wanna see pics of the chamber or whatev :)