Page 4 of 5

Re: Threesomes

Unread postPosted: 20 July 2020, 06:43
by kotek91
I've never been in a threesome and i will never be. My ex boys uste to want that I didn't agree with them and the end of being a couple. Just boom I couldn't take that.

Re: Threesomes

Unread postPosted: 20 July 2020, 23:51
by René
theoux wrote:Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Threesomes? I am horrible at them. My ADHD is too bad. I always get nervous and in my head if everyone feels included. How is he doing?

Hey Theo, that's funny, we're pretty sure two of us three have ADHD. :P

I think when it's natural, when it just works between three people, no one feels the need to spend any time thinking or feeling nervous about that.

I guess it helps if there's one person like me who can totally get off and have an extremely satisfying time without necessarily being one of the people fucking or getting fucked. :P
Just watching the other two or kissing one/both of them or lying underneath them or feeling their bodies / body hair, or (lately), holding our boyfriend's hand while Brenden fucks him :heart:, some other stuff and jacking off is enough for me a lot of the time. They're clearly the ones with the biggest sex drives, and that's fine. They know I still love every second of the time we spend together, in bed and otherwise. Sex was typically once or twice a day in the first 5 days we spent together, and it's about every other night now that we're spending like a month together at a time. :D But it was already like this the very first night we spent together. Everything was just totally seamless with zero awkwardness from the moment he entered the room and hugged us and lay down on the bed to cuddle with us. :3

Re: Threesomes

Unread postPosted: 21 July 2020, 15:48
by Valso
René wrote:I'm curious to hear about other people's experiences with threesomes.

I've only had one threesome in my whole life with 2 girls and frankly I don't "burn with desire" to do that again - threesome with 2 girls. After we were done I felt like hit by an aircraft carrier, that's why I don't wanna try that again. When girls go manhunting together, they must come with a label warning: "Don't try this stunt at home and without a medical supervisor".
Threesome with 2 other boys... maybe, depening on the boys. Like this cutie on my avatar (Ren) who appears to be the singer of this Japanese K-POP band, YOHIO (Swedish ex-K-POP singer, now IDK what he sings anymore) and me. Or Ren, me and a certain forum member. :D Image

Re: Threesomes

Unread postPosted: 21 July 2020, 15:57
by René
Valso wrote:
René wrote:I'm curious to hear about other people's experiences with threesomes.

I've only had one threesome in my whole life with 2 girls and frankly I don't "burn with desire" to do that again - threesome with 2 girls. After we were done I felt like hit by an aircraft carrier, that's why I don't wanna try that again. When girls go manhunting together, they must come with a label warning: "Don't try this stunt at home and without a medical supervisor".
Threesome with 2 other boys... maybe, depening on the boys. Like this cutie on my avatar (Ren) who appears to be the singer of this Japanese K-POP band, YOHIO (Swedish ex-K-POP singer, now IDK what he sings anymore) and me. Or Ren, me and a certain forum member. :D Image

Were the girls bi too? I don't see how it can really work if not everyone is capable of being attracted to each other.

Wait, the person in your avatar is a guy??? :runaway:

Are you gonna tell us who the forum member is? Haha. It'll be fine, don't worry. Whoever it is will just be flattered, I'm sure. :D

Re: Threesomes

Unread postPosted: 21 July 2020, 16:15
by Valso
René wrote:Were the girls bi too? I don't see how it can really work if not everyone is capable of being attracted to each other.

Wait, the person in your avatar is a guy??? :runaway:

Are you gonna tell us who the forum member is? Haha. It'll be fine, don't worry. Whoever it is will just be flattered, I'm sure. :D


1. No idea but they must have been. That was at the time when I still didn't know there were such things as sexualities. It happened about a year before I met my first male love. They picked me up in a park and asked me to go to their hotel room. We didn't talk much once we went there.
2. Yes, he's a guy. His name is Ren and his band's name is Nuest or something like that. This guy Ren, YOHIO and that forum member are exactly the type of guys I like.
3. IDK. He may not see it that way. But since you're admin and you said I won't be in any trouble... That forum meber is Jryski.

Re: Threesomes

Unread postPosted: 21 July 2020, 16:18
by René
Valso wrote:3. IDK. He may not see it that way. But since you're admin and you said I won't be in any trouble... That forum meber is Jryski.

I think he's pretty chill... he won't be like "How dare you find me attractive?!" :lol:

Re: Threesomes

Unread postPosted: 22 July 2020, 19:05
by Valso
René wrote:I think he's pretty chill... he won't be like "How dare you find me attractive?!" :lol:

He already knows I like him, so that's not the problem. I'm just not sure what his reaction would be when he finds out I would like to have him in a threesome. :D So at this point I'm just hoping my post will sink somewhere in the back before he reads it.

Re: Threesomes

Unread postPosted: 27 July 2020, 16:34
by Jryski
How DARE you find me attractive!!!! Shame and despair on your ancestors and your future generations!!! :flame: :flame: :argh: :argh:

Re: Threesomes

Unread postPosted: 27 July 2020, 16:45
by Valso
Jryski wrote:How DARE you find me attractive!!!! Shame and despair on your ancestors and your future generations!!! :flame: :flame: :argh: :argh:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yionuncckle nacaei emwkli i raa :D

Re: Threesomes

Unread postPosted: 27 July 2020, 17:08
by Jryski
Valso wrote:
Jryski wrote:How DARE you find me attractive!!!! Shame and despair on your ancestors and your future generations!!! :flame: :flame: :argh: :argh:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yionuncckle nacaei emwkli i raa :D

写的什么?看不懂。

Re: Threesomes

Unread postPosted: 27 July 2020, 17:15
by Valso
Jryski wrote:
Valso wrote:
Jryski wrote:How DARE you find me attractive!!!! Shame and despair on your ancestors and your future generations!!! :flame: :flame: :argh: :argh:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yionuncckle nacaei emwkli i raa :D

写的什么?看不懂。

It's scrambled English. But do you really want me to say it here? It says "I wanna lick you like an ice cream"... Image

Re: Threesomes

Unread postPosted: 27 July 2020, 17:18
by Jryski
Pass? ^_^;

Re: Threesomes

Unread postPosted: 28 July 2020, 07:38
by biguy87
Jryski wrote:How DARE you find me attractive!!!! Shame and despair on your ancestors and your future generations!!! :flame: :flame: :argh: :argh:


:gaping: :gaping: How ever did you crack his secret code?! :gaping: :gaping:

Re: Threesomes

Unread postPosted: 28 July 2020, 15:08
by Jryski
biguy87 wrote::gaping: :gaping: How ever did you crack his secret code?! :gaping: :gaping:

I think it was only a secret to everyone else but me. He kinda been telling me what he thinks about me the whole time lol.

[Deleted]

Unread postPosted: 28 July 2020, 15:09
by Jryski
PostThis post was deleted by Jryski on 28 July 2020, 15:09.

Re: Threesomes

Unread postPosted: 29 July 2020, 08:36
by xeta
I’ve never had a threesome with two men. Somehow I would really like to experience it but I’m to afraid that my boyfriend will get feelings for another person. Maybe it’s because we’re together for about 10 months only and I can worry and think to much.

Re: Threesomes

Unread postPosted: 29 July 2020, 09:12
by René
xeta wrote:I’ve never had a threesome with two men. Somehow I would really like to experience it but I’m to afraid that my boyfriend will get feelings for another person. Maybe it’s because we’re together for about 10 months only and I can worry and think to much.

I can imagine! It was 11 years together (married for 10 years) until I felt ready to have one with Brenden and another guy.

After that, I did feel it actually strengthened our relationship and increased our feelings for each other :heart:

Re: Threesomes

Unread postPosted: 29 July 2020, 10:10
by Jasper1
Valso wrote:
René wrote:I'm curious to hear about other people's experiences with threesomes.

I've only had one threesome in my whole life with 2 girls and frankly I don't "burn with desire" to do that again - threesome with 2 girls. After we were done I felt like hit by an aircraft carrier, that's why I don't wanna try that again. When girls go manhunting together, they must come with a label warning: "Don't try this stunt at home and without a medical supervisor".
Threesome with 2 other boys... maybe, depening on the boys. Like this cutie on my avatar (Ren) who appears to be the singer of this Japanese K-POP band, YOHIO (Swedish ex-K-POP singer, now IDK what he sings anymore) and me. Or Ren, me and a certain forum member. :D Image


I feel your pain on this one. Similar experience to me with 2 women whom were only there to enjoy my cock, ie not interested in each other.

I felt like an entertaining puppy and under immense pressure to not blow my load early and to stay hard and recover quickly for round two.

Agree that it would work better if everyone fancies each other so you can change roles and everyone gets something out of it. Lesson to myself for future!

Re: Threesomes

Unread postPosted: 29 July 2020, 10:11
by Severelius
xeta wrote:I’ve never had a threesome with two men. Somehow I would really like to experience it but I’m to afraid that my boyfriend will get feelings for another person. Maybe it’s because we’re together for about 10 months only and I can worry and think to much.

This is quite literally all I would ever think about if I ever got a boyfriend and we had a threesome.

Re: Threesomes

Unread postPosted: 29 July 2020, 10:20
by Valso
Jryski wrote:I think it was only a secret to everyone else but me. He kinda been telling me what he thinks about me the whole time lol.

I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. Image