Page 2 of 3

Re: Cumming inside your BF

Unread postPosted: 16 October 2021, 07:40
by jaredjoy90
Inside me please. Shoot it deep inside me.

Re: Cumming inside your BF

Unread postPosted: 17 October 2021, 10:22
by poolerboy0077
jaredjoy90 wrote:Inside me please. Shoot it deep inside me.

You mean like this?

Re: Cumming inside your BF

Unread postPosted: 17 October 2021, 14:14
by DariusAlexander
Always cum inside him. One of the hottest things is that once we've recovered and go to take a shower you can see trails of cum leaking from his ass and running down his leg. I just love seeing that!

Re: Cumming inside your BF

Unread postPosted: 17 October 2021, 14:30
by PopTart
poolerboy0077 wrote:
jaredjoy90 wrote:Inside me please. Shoot it deep inside me.

You mean like this?

Ouch! Damn. I wonder if it being loaded was part of the fantasy?

Just so bizarre.

Re: Cumming inside your BF

Unread postPosted: 19 October 2021, 06:47
by jaredjoy90
poolerboy0077 wrote:
jaredjoy90 wrote:Inside me please. Shoot it deep inside me.

You mean like this?


Lol no no. I just love cum inside me.

Re: Cumming inside your BF

Unread postPosted: 20 October 2021, 16:32
by stevie1400
Mmm, I like having a guy's cum inside my bottom. Its hot... and feels very intimate :).

It also avoids making any mess on the sheets etc.

Re: Cumming inside your BF

Unread postPosted: 24 October 2021, 02:05
by Tilt
It's a must for me. Cumming outside is a porn film fallacy. Anal sex between two men is the most intimate, beautiful thing that we can do; cumming inside is the logical finale. I would be insulted if my top pulled out and cum on my back.

[Deleted]

Unread postPosted: 25 October 2021, 05:37
by cynthiablau
PostThis post was deleted by Brenden on 26 October 2021, 16:27.
Reason: porn spam

Re: Cumming inside your BF

Unread postPosted: 17 November 2021, 12:13
by NiceBiVers
Petite wrote:
Harder&Longer wrote:Curious to know how many of you cum inside your partner when topping in a monogamous relationships? Does the person bottoming ask for it, or is it a preference of the top.

I let the top make these decisions based on trust, I never had to talk about it to my top.

As a top I think it’s in the heat of the moment. I agree, let the top make the call. I will also cum inside, get a mouthful and transfer in a kiss. Win win!!

Re: Cumming inside your BF

Unread postPosted: 17 November 2021, 12:15
by Tilt
That's a favourite of mine, either when I'm top or bottom.

Re: Cumming inside your BF

Unread postPosted: 17 November 2021, 20:21
by kdi69
So, I'm not looking to be vilified, but with the prevalence of PrEP and the efficacy of HIV meds (such that pos individuals have no or virtually no viral load), I think I've seen a shift maybe back towards how I hear things were pre-AIDS crisis. There are plenty who still swear by condoms, but plenty who seem to have eschewed them entirely and are pretty open about it. I guess I'm in the latter group! And I totally had syphilis recently, and had to get four huge, painful shots of whatever it is, and was kind of chagrined... but that feels like a relatively small price to pay. Hepatitis is a concern (I guess I fear anything chronic/permanent/incurable, but view having syphilis or something else easily curable for a week or two as kind of nbd), but...

It's just too good. I was a condom Nazi (per bareback enthusiasts i insisted wrap up) for years, but now, being on PrEP myself, I felt empowered to try bareback sex with that overwhelming, intoxicating, warm, wet, sloppy finish and omg I couldn't go back now if I wanted to. I try to stick to men I've played with, and who seem healthy/stable/even-keeled and safe bets or pick men who don't seem like lunatics or derelicts or self-destructive whackos, but.. maybe sad to say (I find it erotic, but I can see how it might be perceived), that might be the only real precaution I take. There is something so intense, vital and primal about feeling a man who is inside of me speed up, start grunting/sighing/moaning/swelling/twitching and then... mm, gracious.

I think I prob wouldn't be interested in a relationship or one night stand that involved a condom, these days.

Re: Cumming inside your BF

Unread postPosted: 18 November 2021, 14:50
by max11
guys, as a bottom can I ask: what does the bottom do after the top finishes inside? Does he need to expel the sperm? if yes how? Or is it ok to leave it inside

Re: Cumming inside your BF

Unread postPosted: 18 November 2021, 15:07
by Tilt
max11 wrote:guys, as a bottom can I ask: what does the bottom do after the top finishes inside? Does he need to expel the sperm? if yes how? Or is it ok to leave it inside


I just let it do what it naturally does. There's nothing worse than rushing off to the bathroom to rinse it out.

Sometimes I put my hand down there and take some into my mouth. Some tops I've been with like to share with me. I love the feeling of cum inside me so I try to leave the rest in there as long as possible.

Re: Cumming inside your BF

Unread postPosted: 18 November 2021, 15:09
by max11
Tilt wrote:
max11 wrote:guys, as a bottom can I ask: what does the bottom do after the top finishes inside? Does he need to expel the sperm? if yes how? Or is it ok to leave it inside


I just let it do what it naturally does. There's nothing worse than rushing off to the bathroom to rinse it out.

Sometimes I put my hand down there and take some into my mouth. Some tops I've been with like to share with me. I love the feeling of cum inside me so I try to leave the rest in there as long as possible.



Ah ok thanks. Cause usually I let it there, I like the warmth and often the top asks me if I can feel it - which is exciting. I recently was talking to another bottom who says he goes to the toilet to push it out. but I mean..we don't get pregnant, so why do that.
I never took it from there and put into the mouth..will try! love the smell and the taste. thanks

Re: Cumming inside your BF

Unread postPosted: 2 December 2021, 23:59
by René
ButchAZ wrote:
René wrote:I never got the "on him" choice. What's the appeal? :P

Are you kidding!?! Having a hot man cum all over you is amazing. Not so much from behind, but on my belly and my chest where I can watch his orgasm (and maybe have one myself)? Woof!

I like the warm feeling I guess, but it still seems one of the least interesting things you could do with it. :P

Re: Cumming inside your BF

Unread postPosted: 3 December 2021, 17:47
by Brenden
kdi69 wrote:So, I'm not looking to be vilified, but with the prevalence of PrEP and the efficacy of HIV meds (such that pos individuals have no or virtually no viral load), I think I've seen a shift maybe back towards how I hear things were pre-AIDS crisis. There are plenty who still swear by condoms, but plenty who seem to have eschewed them entirely and are pretty open about it. I guess I'm in the latter group! And I totally had syphilis recently, and had to get four huge, painful shots of whatever it is, and was kind of chagrined... but that feels like a relatively small price to pay. Hepatitis is a concern (I guess I fear anything chronic/permanent/incurable, but view having syphilis or something else easily curable for a week or two as kind of nbd), but...

It's just too good. I was a condom Nazi (per bareback enthusiasts i insisted wrap up) for years, but now, being on PrEP myself, I felt empowered to try bareback sex with that overwhelming, intoxicating, warm, wet, sloppy finish and omg I couldn't go back now if I wanted to. I try to stick to men I've played with, and who seem healthy/stable/even-keeled and safe bets or pick men who don't seem like lunatics or derelicts or self-destructive whackos, but.. maybe sad to say (I find it erotic, but I can see how it might be perceived), that might be the only real precaution I take. There is something so intense, vital and primal about feeling a man who is inside of me speed up, start grunting/sighing/moaning/swelling/twitching and then... mm, gracious.

I think I prob wouldn't be interested in a relationship or one night stand that involved a condom, these days.

'We've finally got HIV crisis under control after so much death and heartbreak… time to get back to the behaviours and lifestyle that caused it!'

Good luck with the next novel sexually-transmitted virus! :thumbsupwink:

Re: Cumming inside your BF

Unread postPosted: 14 December 2021, 03:11
by ThatNomad
René wrote:
rogonandi wrote:While railing him I ask if he wants my cum in him or on him when I get close. It’s up to him, and it’s not always the same answer.

I never got the "on him" choice. What's the appeal? :P

(Given that this is within a committed relationship, obviously.)


That really depends on where "on him" we are talking about. I find it incredibly hot to have a guy end a nice session by busting all over my face and in my beard. Plus, then you get to taste it as you clean it up, haha.

Re: Cumming inside your BF

Unread postPosted: 18 June 2022, 02:08
by Bob_Sm654
We would come inside each other most of the time. The tricky part was that the first one to bottom often would 'leak' when cuming inside the other, so some towels were always at hand.

Re: Cumming inside your BF

Unread postPosted: 4 July 2022, 05:25
by jaybo
Inside me ..... with force, makes me cum!

Re: Cumming inside your BF

Unread postPosted: 24 July 2022, 21:11
by Twinkboy69
All good bottoms take their partners load in their ass. It’s the best part of anal sex when your partner unloads a thick, warm, shot of cum right into your ass. I crave that honestly ;)