Page 1 of 1

Advice on seeing an escort for first timer

Unread postPosted: 14 November 2021, 11:53
by suckies
Hi, for the past few years I started watching gay porn more offten and getting turned on by it to the point I started questioning my sexuailty however I have still yet to try anything with a guy. I'm 29 now and want to try having sex with a guy before I'm 30 so time is running out, so I decided to see a male escort.

Seeing a male escort is lot hard than seeing an female one, far less information and reviews online meaning little ways to check the validity of the guys to see if they are real or good.

Just after any advice really about what I should be doing. Would post some of the links to the guys I have in mind but seems that goes aginst board rules. Happy to give more info about myself if needed.

Note I'm in the UK if that helps at all
Thanks

Re: Advice on seeing an escort for first timer

Unread postPosted: 15 November 2021, 05:02
by Simonsub
Why look for an escort? as someone who has used fabguys com all over the uk I'm sure you can make an honest profile on there and tell your situation and what you wish for in a potential meet; you are more likely to get a far better experience than paying blind for a male escort.

Imho it is always a mistake to mix sex and money.

good luck,. Simon :-)

Re: Advice on seeing an escort for first timer

Unread postPosted: 15 November 2021, 08:50
by suckies
Simonsub wrote:Why look for an escort? as someone who has used fabguys com all over the uk I'm sure you can make an honest profile on there and tell your situation and what you wish for in a potential meet; you are more likely to get a far better experience than paying blind for a male escort.

Imho it is always a mistake to mix sex and money.

good luck,. Simon :-)


When paying for an escort I know for one it's just for sex which is what I'm after and plus can hire people way out og league or people I think are out of my league.

Having seen a number female escorts over the years couldn't not disagree more with it making a mistake to pay for sex

Re: Advice on seeing an escort for first timer

Unread postPosted: 15 November 2021, 19:43
by Simonsub
So you don't think it is a mistake to pay for sex?

I can assure you that the guys on sites the likes of fabguys are also mostly just interested in sex too. But whatever works for you.

Good luck.

Re: Advice on seeing an escort for first timer

Unread postPosted: 23 November 2021, 15:46
by asianduck888
suckies wrote:Hi, for the past few years I started watching gay porn more offten and getting turned on by it to the point I started questioning my sexuailty however I have still yet to try anything with a guy. I'm 29 now and want to try having sex with a guy before I'm 30 so time is running out, so I decided to see a male escort.

Seeing a male escort is lot hard than seeing an female one, far less information and reviews online meaning little ways to check the validity of the guys to see if they are real or good.

Just after any advice really about what I should be doing. Would post some of the links to the guys I have in mind but seems that goes aginst board rules. Happy to give more info about myself if needed.

Note I'm in the UK if that helps at all
Thanks


why an escort?

Re: Advice on seeing an escort for first timer

Unread postPosted: 11 December 2021, 14:55
by LokiMayBeSalmon
I want to hook up with an escort/rentboy/whatever you call them. I've tried Grindr, varous other sites in the UK. Everyone is either in another country or London, which is nowhere near my city. I've found listings of bloody cottaging sites but can't find a single bloody twink except ones about 200 miles away.

So either I'm looking in the wrong place, saying the wrong things or I'm so horrifically ugly not even money can get me anywhere. :/

I don't get it. I think I need a guide to help me figure it out.

Re: Advice on seeing an escort for first timer

Unread postPosted: 12 December 2021, 04:53
by Simonsub
just meet up with a guy from fabguys.com

There will be guys in your area for sure. its a good site and if you pick those who have been verified (and their verifications sound like a fit for u) then they are less likely to be non-genuine timewasters. I've used the site for years.

Simon :-)

Re: Advice on seeing an escort for first timer

Unread postPosted: 12 December 2021, 10:46
by LokiMayBeSalmon
Simonsub wrote:just meet up with a guy from fabguys.com

There will be guys in your area for sure. its a good site and if you pick those who have been verified (and their verifications sound like a fit for u) then they are less likely to be non-genuine timewasters. I've used the site for years.

Simon :-)


I'll say thank you! Erm, but......are you sure? I mean, I've just checked and, it looks like the website predates the 21st Century and is more a dating site according to its blurb?

It's just I used to be a member of onlylads UK gay site about 10-15yrs ago while I was far more physically.....in a position to sell than...to buy....to be blunt.

That was more modern looking than this. Or is it a bit like Plenty of Fish and old-school reddit where it was the quality over design approach?

Is it just that it's a gay dating site it's bound to have escorts or it's specifically got a reputation for having them? I'm just wondering if it's the former. Maybe I'd be better off checking my old haunt onlylads instead of fabguys?

I appreciate the suggestion whatever it turns out like. :)

Re: Advice on seeing an escort for first timer

Unread postPosted: 13 December 2021, 00:53
by Simonsub
yes sure it's a dating site.....and very functional whateva design aspects, and not costing much to join.

It's not designed to be a site for rent boys but there will be some there looking for money....I know for a fact...tho why you want to hook up for paid sex rather than someone who is interacting for pleasure is beyond me I'm afraid.

Good luck whateva,

simon

Re: Advice on seeing an escort for first timer

Unread postPosted: 15 December 2021, 13:40
by LokiMayBeSalmon
Simonsub wrote:yes sure it's a dating site.....and very functional whateva design aspects, and not costing much to join.

It's not designed to be a site for rent boys but there will be some there looking for money....I know for a fact...tho why you want to hook up for paid sex rather than someone who is interacting for pleasure is beyond me I'm afraid.

Good luck whateva,

simon


Because I'm overweight and late 30's. I'm not exactly what someone who's an 18yr old smooth twink would go for without having to pay.

How do I know if someone is a rent boy on there?

Re: Advice on seeing an escort for first timer

Unread postPosted: 15 December 2021, 19:45
by Simonsub
There's someone there for all types friend, some blokes are right into big guys, and 30s is young, I'm 70 and it's not everyone who likes to fuck old guys, but I get my share alright.

As to rent boys....they either make it clear they are looking for contributions or else you can normally tell if they are commercial.

Make a profile and give it a try, what have you got to loose...fabguys doesn't cost much.

Good luck, Simon