Page 1 of 1

Why do gay rightists say the right are accepting of gay people?[VIDEO]

Unread postPosted: 16 November 2020, 15:09
by musafaj

Re: Why do gay rightists say the right are accepting of gay people?[VI

Unread postPosted: 17 October 2021, 13:18
by katzgar
gays often self hate as taught by society in general. I am so tired of trump supporters saying he isnt against LGBTQ people when the proof is in plain site.
trump admin asks SCOTUS to approve workplace discrimination
https://time.com/.../trump-administrati ... -brief.../
trump anti LGBTQ listed... https://www.hrc.org/.../the-list-of-tru ... cedented...
Over 60 anti LGBTQ executive orders...
https://transequality.org/the-discrimin ... nistration
trump admin says gays not covered by civil rights protection
https://www.nbcnews.com/.../gay-workers ... ed-civil...
trump bans trans people from the military
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-tr ... military...
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-tr ... military...
trump supporters are bad people
Trump Administration Asks Supreme Court to Legalize Workplace Discrimination Against Gay Employees
TIME.COM
Trump Administration Asks Supreme Court to Legalize Workplace Discrimination Against Gay Employees

Re: Why do gay rightists say the right are accepting of gay people?[VI

Unread postPosted: 20 October 2021, 05:58
by AGIS
katzgar wrote:gays often self hate as taught by society in general. I am so tired of trump supporters saying he isnt against LGBTQ people when the proof is in plain site.
trump admin asks SCOTUS to approve workplace discrimination
https://time.com/.../trump-administrati ... -brief.../
trump anti LGBTQ listed... https://www.hrc.org/.../the-list-of-tru ... cedented...
Over 60 anti LGBTQ executive orders...
https://transequality.org/the-discrimin ... nistration
trump admin says gays not covered by civil rights protection
https://www.nbcnews.com/.../gay-workers ... ed-civil...
trump bans trans people from the military
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-tr ... military...
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-tr ... military...
trump supporters are bad people
Trump Administration Asks Supreme Court to Legalize Workplace Discrimination Against Gay Employees
TIME.COM
Trump Administration Asks Supreme Court to Legalize Workplace Discrimination Against Gay Employees


I have to tell you this again? You may want to stop trying to post a bunch of dead links. And other which are...well, redundant.

But I have a question! Why do gay Leftists keep voting for people with a history of homophobia and racism? Why do gays thing other gays need to be forced into one set of politics? WHY CANT MANY GAYS DO THEIR OWN HOMEWORK?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSVLpzGseXw

Re: Why do gay rightists say the right are accepting of gay people?[VI

Unread postPosted: 20 October 2021, 11:24
by katzgar
you voted for a guy with 60 anti gay EO's. https://www.hrc.org/news/the-list-of-tr ... -community
Biden overturned your guys hate, he deleted all 60 of your hate EO's. Biden brought Obama to support the gay community. .https://www.politico.com/story/2012/05/ ... age-076103 "Why do gay Leftists keep voting for people with a history of homophobia and racism? Why do gays thing other gays need to be forced into one set of politics?" this comment is just a made up lie.

What we know for certain is all republicans have is racism and homophobia.

Re: Why do gay rightists say the right are accepting of gay people?[VI

Unread postPosted: 21 October 2021, 17:08
by PopTart
probably for the same reason that gay leftists say islam is supportive of gay people :shrug:

Re: Why do gay rightists say the right are accepting of gay people?[VI

Unread postPosted: 21 October 2021, 17:18
by katzgar
PopTart wrote:probably for the same reason that gay leftists say islam is supportive of gay people :shrug:


why do you make shit up? you need to deal with your hate

Re: Why do gay rightists say the right are accepting of gay people?[VI

Unread postPosted: 21 October 2021, 17:31
by PopTart
katzgar wrote:why do you make shit up?

Why did it take you so long to figure out you liked dick? and why, considering it took you that long to figure out the most basic facet of your own identity, do you think that suggests you are best placed to formulate coherent thoughts on, just about anything else?

I mean, I might listen to someone who took the better part of their entire lives to figure out that trying to shove a square peg through a round hole, wasn't working, it would only be coming from a place of charity and I'm not in a giving mood today.

Re: Why do gay rightists say the right are accepting of gay people?[VI

Unread postPosted: 21 October 2021, 19:19
by katzgar
PopTart wrote:
katzgar wrote:why do you make shit up?

Why did it take you so long to figure out you liked dick? and why, considering it took you that long to figure out the most basic facet of your own identity, do you think that suggests you are best placed to formulate coherent thoughts on, just about anything else?

I mean, I might listen to someone who took the better part of their entire lives to figure out that trying to shove a square peg through a round hole, wasn't working, it would only be coming from a place of charity and I'm not in a giving mood today.


not all LGBTQ like dick, you are just a troll. You are in a I want to make an ass out of myself mood.

Re: Why do gay rightists say the right are accepting of gay people?[VI

Unread postPosted: 21 October 2021, 19:36
by PopTart
katzgar wrote:
PopTart wrote:
katzgar wrote:why do you make shit up?

Why did it take you so long to figure out you liked dick? and why, considering it took you that long to figure out the most basic facet of your own identity, do you think that suggests you are best placed to formulate coherent thoughts on, just about anything else?

I mean, I might listen to someone who took the better part of their entire lives to figure out that trying to shove a square peg through a round hole, wasn't working, it would only be coming from a place of charity and I'm not in a giving mood today.


not all LGBTQ like dick, you are just a troll. You are in a I want to make an ass out of myself mood.

:yawn:

Re: Why do gay rightists say the right are accepting of gay people?[VI

Unread postPosted: 21 October 2021, 19:42
by Derek
Is it just me or does the forum read like twitter replies lately?

Re: Why do gay rightists say the right are accepting of gay people?[VI

Unread postPosted: 23 October 2021, 22:00
by Eryx
Something weird's going on

Re: Why do gay rightists say the right are accepting of gay people?[VI

Unread postPosted: 23 November 2021, 03:47
by poolerboy0077
Derek wrote:Is it just me or does the forum read like twitter replies lately?

@Derek, what do you mean?

Re: Why do gay rightists say the right are accepting of gay people?[VI

Unread postPosted: 27 December 2021, 17:55
by katzgar
poolerboy0077 wrote:
Derek wrote:Is it just me or does the forum read like twitter replies lately?

@Derek, what do you mean?



you spend most of your life confused