Page 2 of 2

Re: How long would you hold bigoted remarks against an elected officia

Unread postPosted: 20 April 2016, 05:23
by Derek
Lormill wrote:Why make all this about me?

Because interjecting does not have any consequence that extends beyond your own feelings.

If you disagree, we could try asking Qhelx if your earlier advocacy helped him in any way and cross our fingers that his answer relates in some way to reality.

Re: How long would you hold bigoted remarks against an elected officia

Unread postPosted: 20 April 2016, 11:27
by Sherri
Derek wrote:If you disagree, we could try asking Qhelx if your earlier advocacy helped him in any way and cross our fingers that his answer relates in some way to reality.


:lol: I sure as fuck wouldn't put money on it.

Kind of demoralizing to see that she got elected, but hey, it's Michigan.

Re: How long would you hold bigoted remarks against an elected officia

Unread postPosted: 20 April 2016, 12:59
by Muspelli
Lormill wrote:He already said that he's new here, it's his first post, apologized and said it won't happen again. Can't everyone just overlook certain things for once?

No, they can't. The most active users on this forum, with a couple of notable exceptions, are cliquey cunts. It's a bit like middle school, but a lot more sad, because they're in the middle-to-late twenties while acting like spoiled teenage brats.

They're honestly very terrible people. They detest the mentally ill, and would prefer if they just hid away like it was the 1920s. They actively pick on people in packs, like vultures. Marmaduke is too childish to handle power on a forum, let alone real life. And of course, a few of them posted child porn in the old forum a few times, so add pedophile and child rapists by proxy to a few of them.

Re: How long would you hold bigoted remarks against an elected officia

Unread postPosted: 20 April 2016, 16:29
by Derek
Who posted child pornography?

Also:

Muspelli wrote:There is nothing ethically or scientifically wrong with the selective breeding of humans -- not on racial or ethnic grounds, but on the grounds of useful traits. You want smart kids? Don't fuck an idiot or someone of a family of idiots. You want fit kids? Don't fuck someone whose family is, at best, frail, and at worst, completely physically inept. You want mentally stable kids? Don't fuck someone whose family has a history of mental illness. This is not rocket science. Not everyone deserves children, contrary to what most of us think.

No one has anything against the mentally ill. We don't like s1eep because he's a dick, and we don't like you because you're preachy and stupid and hypocritical. It doesn't take a conspiracy for people like you to end up the object of everyone's contempt.

Re: How long would you hold bigoted remarks against an elected officia

Unread postPosted: 20 April 2016, 17:13
by Lormill
Derek wrote:No one has anything against the mentally ill.

If you didn't, you wouldn't use it as an offense (like nutter or schizophrenic) to people you don't understand. Just saying.

Re: How long would you hold bigoted remarks against an elected officia

Unread postPosted: 20 April 2016, 17:22
by Derek
I have plenty of experience with mental illness, even within my own family. Mental illness doesn't make someone a douche, much as I'm sure Muspelli leans on the excuse.

Re: How long would you hold bigoted remarks against an elected officia

Unread postPosted: 20 April 2016, 19:46
by xyz72
Muspelli wrote:
Lormill wrote:He already said that he's new here, it's his first post, apologized and said it won't happen again. Can't everyone just overlook certain things for once?

No, they can't. The most active users on this forum, with a couple of notable exceptions, are cliquey cunts. It's a bit like middle school, but a lot more sad, because they're in the middle-to-late twenties while acting like spoiled teenage brats.

They're honestly very terrible people. They detest the mentally ill, and would prefer if they just hid away like it was the 1920s. They actively pick on people in packs, like vultures. Marmaduke is too childish to handle power on a forum, let alone real life. And of course, a few of them posted child porn in the old forum a few times, so add pedophile and child rapists by proxy to a few of them.


You say that a lot lately. I have yet to see any evidence of it being true. Maybe you are just going off the deep end and people are reacting?

Re: How long would you hold bigoted remarks against an elected officia

Unread postPosted: 20 April 2016, 22:17
by c1ask0
poolerboy0077 wrote:It certainly bothers me that a person who held these beliefs is now a judge. Could you take her mere word that she's a changed woman who has seen the light? I highly doubt it. Then again, there are people who have done a 180 on gay issues within the last few years.

Or so they want you to believe. I think some people just want to make everyone think they've turned good, but really they're secretly hating us. It's not like we could really find out about it, but I guess we don't really need to as long as it doesn't hurt us.

Also, can people please calm down and stop antagonising each other unnecessarily? That applies not only to this thread but also the rest of the forum, and I am addressing all members here. Of course, debate is fine, but please keep it on topic.

Re: How long would you hold bigoted remarks against an elected officia

Unread postPosted: 20 April 2016, 22:47
by Derek
c1ask0 wrote:Of course, debate is fine, but please keep it on topic.

Well it's my topic and I like it when things go off the rails.

Re: How long would you hold bigoted remarks against an elected officia

Unread postPosted: 20 April 2016, 23:03
by Lormill
c1ask0 wrote:Or so they want you to believe. I think some people just want to make everyone think they've turned good, but really they're secretly hating us. It's not like we could really find out about it, but I guess we don't really need to as long as it doesn't hurt us.

I couldn't care less if someone secretly hates me because of the way I was born. In fact, I like it. The fact he (or she, or whatever) doesn't speak out his mind means his stupidity is being repressed, and that is a good thing. And if he publically apologizes, that's even better cause he can spread the repression until that becomes a social notion that serve a good purpose. As I said before, kinda sucks, but people are too dumb to make up their own minds. And it really doesn't matter becaue we're talking about the next generation here. If the last generation's oppressive behavior is repressed by society, it's children will grow up to be genuinely more open about difference as a whole.

But, personally, I don't hate stupid hateful people. I have the worst memory, so even if I make plans to never talk to that person, I'll forget it and act as nothing ever happened, lol. And that's a good thing, I guess. Good thing, as long as there are people willing to fight and argue to change that kind of stupid preconceptual notions. I personally don't care enough, I think. Maybe I'm wrong. But, maybe it's a process.

Re: How long would you hold bigoted remarks against an elected officia

Unread postPosted: 21 April 2016, 12:08
by Sullivan
I feel kind of bad that Derek's being accused of insensitivity toward the mentally ill, when he's put so much more effort into being a casual misogynist.

Re: How long would you hold bigoted remarks against an elected officia

Unread postPosted: 21 April 2016, 14:11
by Derek
Sullivan wrote:I feel kind of bad that Derek's being accused of insensitivity toward the mentally ill, when he's put so much more effort into being a casual misogynist.

I should try adding racism to my repertoire.

Re: How long would you hold bigoted remarks against an elected officia

Unread postPosted: 21 April 2016, 14:19
by Sullivan
That's my prejudice of choice. There are plenty of feminists at Oxford, but not a lot of brown people.

Re: How long would you hold bigoted remarks against an elected officia

Unread postPosted: 21 April 2016, 15:28
by c1ask0
Sullivan wrote:That's my prejudice of choice. There are plenty of feminists at Oxford, but not a lot of brown people.

You've obviously spent too much time in the OX postcode area. You should visit the OL postcode area. I'm sure that will broaden your horizons.

Re: How long would you hold bigoted remarks against an elected officia

Unread postPosted: 21 April 2016, 15:43
by Muspelli
xyz72 wrote:Maybe you are just going off the deep end and people are reacting?

Nah. I'm flawless, and the people who're 'reacting' have always been cunts to me, even before I let myself go, mentally. They deserve nothing but contempt from me.

But as for the child porn, go check out some of the early threads in the GTF adult section.

Re: How long would you hold bigoted remarks against an elected officia

Unread postPosted: 21 April 2016, 16:58
by Derek
The only people here who might have been around to make an early GTF thread are René, Brenden, Erick, and Marm.

Re: How long would you hold bigoted remarks against an elected officia

Unread postPosted: 21 April 2016, 19:58
by xyz72
There might have been pornographic images/videos showing underage people at some point, likely posted without realizing the person shown was underage, but I very much doubt any established member ever posted actual child porn. A 16 or 17 year old (that is often hard to/impossible to tell from an "adult") isn't a child. Referring to that as child porn is highly misleading.

Re: How long would you hold bigoted remarks against an elected officia

Unread postPosted: 22 April 2016, 02:32
by poolerboy0077
Slanderous sluts