Page 4 of 6

Re: What Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Unread postPosted: 6 November 2018, 03:34
by Prince_G_24
A friend just showed me clips from Zombie Land Saga.

Not sure how I feel about undead girls becoming rap stars but I don't really have anything else to watch atm

Re: What Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Unread postPosted: 7 November 2018, 21:16
by Toddo
Catching up on Akame ga kill!

Re: What Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Unread postPosted: 8 November 2018, 03:08
by Prince_G_24
Toddo wrote:Catching up on Akame ga kill!


One of the few anime that moved me to tears. Still a damn good one thou :D

Re: What Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Unread postPosted: 1 December 2018, 21:48
by Toddo
Re watching Durarara

Re: What Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Unread postPosted: 6 January 2019, 11:01
by Toddo
Finished My Hero Academia..

Time to finally give Bleach a try..

Currently rewatching

Unread postPosted: 6 May 2019, 11:07
by Jryski
Currently am rewatching Superlovers and Junjou romantica. I have a thing for cute boys.

Re: What Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Unread postPosted: 10 June 2019, 21:46
by Andyandy12
I’m watching Family Guy and loving it.

Re: What Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Unread postPosted: 10 June 2019, 21:52
by erti
They just did a remake of Fruits Basket. Instead of shortening it like they did the first anime they're staying true to the manga for the new Fruits Basket. Has anyone seen it yet? the first anime? or the manga?

Re: What Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Unread postPosted: 10 June 2019, 22:18
by RJD
erti wrote:They just did a remake of Fruits Basket. Instead of shortening it like they did the first anime they're staying true to the manga for the new Fruits Basket. Has anyone seen it yet? the first anime? or the manga?

Yes to all three! I’m pretty excited to see this one go to the end, and I’m glad they’re showing Shigure’s manipulative side. And Akito being truer to the source is gonna be interesting for those that never read the manga.

All in all I’m excited and a bit concerned about all the sad moments to come.

Re: What Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Unread postPosted: 10 June 2019, 22:32
by erti
RJD wrote:
erti wrote:They just did a remake of Fruits Basket. Instead of shortening it like they did the first anime they're staying true to the manga for the new Fruits Basket. Has anyone seen it yet? the first anime? or the manga?

Yes to all three! I’m pretty excited to see this one go to the end, and I’m glad they’re showing Shigure’s manipulative side. And Akito being truer to the source is gonna be interesting for those that never read the manga.

All in all I’m excited and a bit concerned about all the sad moments to come.


I've not gotten a chance to see the new anime. Is it on crunchy roll? I've yet to look it up but my friend told me about it before coming out with the first episode. My life has been shit here lately and dealing with things I've yet to get a chance to watch it. I want to see Rin in it. The horse of the Sohma family. Mainly because my Chinese zodiac is a horse. I've read the manga for the most part and own a few of the manga so I know what to expect.

Re: What Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Unread postPosted: 10 June 2019, 22:39
by RJD
erti wrote:I've not gotten a chance to see the new anime. Is it on crunchy roll? I've yet to look it up but my friend told me about it before coming out with the first episode. My life has been shit here lately and dealing with things I've yet to get a chance to watch it. I want to see Rin in it. The horse of the Sohma family. Mainly because my Chinese zodiac is a horse. I've read the manga for the most part and own a few of the manga so I know what to expect.


Cruchyroll for sub, Funimation for dub. It's my rare "I guess I'll watch the dub too" anime, just b/c of the original cast returning (yay nostalgia). Had to use dubs back in 2000... all I could find.

It's very good so far; the New Years episode :sadblue: ! We just met Ritsu at the end of the last one. I guess this was only greenly under the condition that they comply with Takaya's feedback, she was the one to kill the last anime since they went waaaaay off of her source material.

Re: What Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Unread postPosted: 10 June 2019, 22:51
by erti
RJD wrote:Cruchyroll for sub, Funimation for dub. It's my rare "I guess I'll watch the dub too" anime, just b/c of the original cast returning (yay nostalgia). Had to use dubs back in 2000... all I could find.

It's very good so far; the New Years episode :sadblue: ! We just met Ritsu at the end of the last one. I guess this was only greenly under the condition that they comply with Takaya's feedback, she was the one to kill the last anime since they went waaaaay off of her source material.


Ah, I normally prefer the dub because I'm slow when it comes to reading and have to pause the show every so often to read the subs. Plus I can't concentrate on things so I find myself switching my attention else where and would like to still listen in while I'm doing something else. Sadly I don't have a Funimation account just a Crunchyroll account. I might give in and create an account on Funimation.

Ah the first new years after Tohru's mom passed. Was a sad episode but happy that yuki and kyo ended up going back home to Tohru. Pretty sad yet warming to the heart.

Re: What Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Unread postPosted: 10 June 2019, 23:04
by RJD
erti wrote:
RJD wrote:Cruchyroll for sub, Funimation for dub. It's my rare "I guess I'll watch the dub too" anime, just b/c of the original cast returning (yay nostalgia). Had to use dubs back in 2000... all I could find.

It's very good so far; the New Years episode :sadblue: ! We just met Ritsu at the end of the last one. I guess this was only greenly under the condition that they comply with Takaya's feedback, she was the one to kill the last anime since they went waaaaay off of her source material.


Ah, I normally prefer the dub because I'm slow when it comes to reading and have to pause the show every so often to read the subs. Plus I can't concentrate on things so I find myself switching my attention else where and would like to still listen in while I'm doing something else. Sadly I don't have a Funimation account just a Crunchyroll account. I might give in and create an account on Funimation.

Ah the first new years after Tohru's mom passed. Was a sad episode but happy that yuki and kyo ended up going back home to Tohru. Pretty sad yet warming to the heart.


With a big thanks to Hana!!!

Ages ago I realized that I liked a ton of anime that never made it to the dub stage, and I like to multitask while watching tv, plus I'd always wanted to learn the language that was always used as code between then adults so went out and learned Japanese. Conversationally, I'm fine. I can keep up enough that I have a few people at work force me into a translator role here and there. Now... the Kanji? yeah no, I'm at like 5th grade level there :awesome: .

Re: What Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Unread postPosted: 10 June 2019, 23:18
by erti
RJD wrote:With a big thanks to Hana!!!

Ages ago I realized that I liked a ton of anime that never made it to the dub stage, and I like to multitask while watching tv, plus I'd always wanted to learn the language that was always used as code between then adults so went out and learned Japanese. Conversationally, I'm fine. I can keep up enough that I have a few people at work force me into a translator role here and there. Now... the Kanji? yeah no, I'm at like 5th grade level there :awesome: .


Ah, I love Hana and Arisa <3 true friends right there :)

Yeah, I realize that too. I've not watched many anime since I've graduated high school back in 09 and didn't stop going to anime conventions until 2014. So what is new out there besides the random anime like Yuri On Ice and a few others. Yet I sometimes browse CrunchyRoll on my stepdad's account.

Re: What Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Unread postPosted: 10 June 2019, 23:29
by RJD
erti wrote:
RJD wrote:With a big thanks to Hana!!!

Ages ago I realized that I liked a ton of anime that never made it to the dub stage, and I like to multitask while watching tv, plus I'd always wanted to learn the language that was always used as code between then adults so went out and learned Japanese. Conversationally, I'm fine. I can keep up enough that I have a few people at work force me into a translator role here and there. Now... the Kanji? yeah no, I'm at like 5th grade level there :awesome: .


Ah, I love Hana and Arisa <3 true friends right there :)

Yeah, I realize that too. I've not watched many anime since I've graduated high school back in 09 and didn't stop going to anime conventions until 2014. So what is new out there besides the random anime like Yuri On Ice and a few others. Yet I sometimes browse CrunchyRoll on my stepdad's account.

The final Fairy Tail season is worth checking out.

Re: What Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Unread postPosted: 10 June 2019, 23:38
by erti
RJD wrote:The final Fairy Tail season is worth checking out.


Didn't get too much into it when I watched the first 3 episodes but hey maybe it gets better as the story progresses? Not sure if I have the patience to watch all 9 seasons. lol

Re: What Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Unread postPosted: 10 June 2019, 23:42
by RJD
erti wrote:
RJD wrote:The final Fairy Tail season is worth checking out.


Didn't get too much into it when I watched the first 3 episodes but hey maybe it gets better as the story progresses? Not sure if I have the patience to watch all 9 seasons. lol

You’d probably be fine reading the wiki.

Re: What Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Unread postPosted: 10 June 2019, 23:48
by erti
RJD wrote:
erti wrote:
RJD wrote:The final Fairy Tail season is worth checking out.


Didn't get too much into it when I watched the first 3 episodes but hey maybe it gets better as the story progresses? Not sure if I have the patience to watch all 9 seasons. lol

You’d probably be fine reading the wiki.


Is it like Naruto and Dragon Ball Z where it gets into a fight scene and it takes 3 or 4 episodes to get through the fights?

Re: What Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Unread postPosted: 10 June 2019, 23:53
by RJD
erti wrote:
RJD wrote:
erti wrote:
RJD wrote:The final Fairy Tail season is worth checking out.


Didn't get too much into it when I watched the first 3 episodes but hey maybe it gets better as the story progresses? Not sure if I have the patience to watch all 9 seasons. lol

You’d probably be fine reading the wiki.


Is it like Naruto and Dragon Ball Z where it gets into a fight scene and it takes 3 or 4 episodes to get through the fights?

Only the early seasons when they were getting too close to the manga. This season is moving pretty quick. But they’re trying to cover a few years quickly.

Re: What Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Unread postPosted: 11 June 2019, 00:03
by erti
RJD wrote:Only the early seasons when they were getting too close to the manga. This season is moving pretty quick. But they’re trying to cover a few years quickly.


Ah, now you've sparked my interest for the later seasons... Once my mental illness isn't kicking my ass, when I watch the new Fruits Basket anime, and when I damn well fee like it (lol) I'll watch some Fairy Tail.